Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 10, 2003

Old    gordy            01-01-2003, 4:06 AM Reply   
my dad is buying a boat pretty soon, the only problem is i cant persuade him to get a ski boat..
we are either going to get a Stejcraft or a bayliner sport boat.. do the towers fit on these kind of boats??
Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       01-01-2003, 7:00 AM Reply   
There are companies that make universal towers to fit just about every boat out there. You will just have to persuade your dad to let you put a tower on his new baby! Check out any wakeboard buyers guide and you will find lots of companies that specialize in this.
Old    charlie            01-01-2003, 2:12 PM Reply   
Boss makes towers which are custom fitted to the boat, rather than "universal". They cost way more though, but look much better in my opinion. They also custom paint to match.
Old    k3boarder            01-05-2003, 3:52 PM Reply   
I have a 1988 ski centurion, any suggestoins on a tower?
Old     (phil_deez)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-06-2003, 11:41 AM Reply   
Charlie is right. Go with a Boss tower (www.bossaccessories.com) they will custom make a tower to fit any boat. All you have to do is take a few measurements and you are on your way. They have several styles and you can get the tower in any color you want. They may seem high priced but they are totally worth it. You get what you pay for. Good Luck!
Old    doubleup1080            02-06-2003, 11:41 PM Reply   
Wakeair is a very good company. I got one on my 1987 MC prostar190. www.wakeair.com.
Old    w8kboarder            02-07-2003, 8:13 AM Reply   
www.bossaccessories.com...these towers are solid