Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are betting your immune system is strong enough to handle a virus that has killed over 600,000 people but not strong enough to handle a vaccine that 169 Million people have taken and survived? you Crazy.
who do you think is left, that has not gotten the shot? Who? Please enlighten us! Is it the 65% of minorities who are not getting it? How many white folks? How about % of left to right?

This is amazing to see how the pressure to get a vaccine is not met with pressure to point out those who are not getting it. Why? because the left have put themselves in a corner and cannot call out the minority groups unwilling to get the shot!

Louisiana, 2 weeks ago. 28% of blacks got a shot. 60% of whites are fully vaccinated
California is 60% latino, asian and black, less than half of have gotten the shot

Should i keep on going. These are not "antivaxxer right wingers" These are people who don't trust the shot and probably don't trust the system and the government
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
who do you think is left, that has not gotten the shot? Who? Please enlighten us! Is it the 65% of minorities who are not getting it? How many white folks? How about % of left to right?

This is amazing to see how the pressure to get a vaccine is not met with pressure to point out those who are not getting it. Why? because the left have put themselves in a corner and cannot call out the minority groups unwilling to get the shot!

Louisiana, 2 weeks ago. 28% of blacks got a shot. 60% of whites are fully vaccinated
California is 60% latino, asian and black, less than half of have gotten the shot

Should i keep on going. These are not "antivaxxer right wingers" These are people who don't trust the shot and probably don't trust the system and the government
Oh, keep going, for sure, keep going. Maybe you can unload some white guilt. I bet old sleepy joe is doing some crazy trickery to make it harder for POC to get a vaccine. Evil Genius.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-20-2021, 11:32 AM Reply   
Ohhhhhhhhh noooooooo. 95SN is completely wrong again , An investigation. Conducted by FBI once again proved there was no coordinated insurrection. Not a single link to a plot to overthrow election linked to the chaos and those arrested with regards to the events on 6th. Wow who knew once again he was so full of ****?


https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usn...%3fcontext=amp


So in other words people are overcharged for publicity and these same charges should be sought regarding all the BLM terrorist that burned down cities. Nah specially absent is all the FBI personnel tracking down those violent felons that destroyed American cities across the Nation

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-20-2021 at 11:38 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-20-2021, 11:34 AM Reply   
Meanwhile Biden is sending fives back to Afghanistan to help wrap up his debacle. I thought we were pulling out , not beefing up forces. I mean who in their right mind would evacuate Americans before you evacuate the military. What a giant failure.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If you plan on travelling, most countries require proof of vax or current neg test.
Sporting events
Concerts
Cruise lines
Travel to Hawaii
This list will continue to grow, esp after FDA approval, in a couple weeks.
If you want to travel to beautiful S Dakota, have at it, no need for the mark.
I am pretty sure there are not that many fake cards out there. I think the reality is those are mass events and pretty much the only mass events and they are with the vaccinated. They are more than likely the super spreaders. Notice the talk of super spreader events has gone away?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Oh, keep going, for sure, keep going. Maybe you can unload some white guilt. I bet old sleepy joe is doing some crazy trickery to make it harder for POC to get a vaccine. Evil Genius.
White guilt, lol another made up propaganda program to rekindle any ember of actual racism in this country. Its a fact, minorities are not willing to get the shot. Its going to take longer to get them vaccinated if ever. It has nothing to do with the color of their skin! Its a cultural or educational issue. Hence we should focus on educating our minority groups instead of telling them they are victims and unable to make it in life due to the color of their skin. You are fools for your games and its coming back to bit everyone.

the left cannot come out and say, "hey minority groups, why are you not getting vaccinated" Because they are 90% democrats and it would present an issue of racism. Suck it, you lefties need to own it!

ITs only been a few weeks were more black and hispanic folks are starting to go get it. Its been heavily weighted, white folks. getting it as fast as they could. So there is something to be said, and its why community health departments are sending people into heavily populated black and hispanic neighborhoods begging them to get it. less that 40% of California is white

you have to take the 29th to 50th ranked states, of their entire population to equal the number of people in cali. So lets stop the BS.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 11:56 AM Reply   
Joh Kirby cannot dig himself out of Biidens blunders. Its one lie after another. Its sad that anyone, with a brain, would see that the press secretary, the whitehouse and his admin are totally ****ed! They are spinning bs hourly, not even daily at this point!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2021, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
With point number 2, I have contention with. How do you know. Extremely low number of people who are feel fine are not rushing down to get a test. Maybe they are extrapolating and then still saying it is rare? Don't know. Not sure you can say this for sure.

Number 3. I have no problem with if they are saying actual symptomatic infections. I can buy that. If they are wrapping in non vaccinated with the vaccinated projected asymptomatic cases, then I would pause a bit.
The point isn't focusing on what is wrong or right the point is you can't cherry pick information from a statement and believe 1/3rd of it while rejecting 2/3rd of it because it doesn't fit your preconceived notions. It wasn't my information, I was just pointing out the information mark put forward to prove his point actually disproved his point.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2021, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Don't hear our local leftist saying anything about the democrats 4 trillion dollar budget they want.
At least he has the pretense that the tax increase will offset the spending. And infrastructure is fiscally stimulating unlike tax cuts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
At least he has the pretense that the tax increase will offset the spending. And infrastructure is fiscally stimulating unlike tax cuts.
We already have infrastructure. Not like it is new infrastructure. There is no tax increase that is going to come up with 4 trillion dollars. The lower 47% pay none. They top already pay the vast majority for income. He is proposing taxing the crap out of people who drive. that is always good for quick taxes. punish the poorest and the middle class because they can not afford to live near work like the CEO's.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Isn't this the overall Sweden dream scenario anyway tho? the unvaxxed can get as sick as they want then pound their chests as survivors, the vaxxed can avoid severe disease even if they get sick, and we more rapidly approach herd immunity.

If you start with the proposition that covid is overrated and masks don't work anyhow, then the unvaxxed have nothing to fear, right? The overwhelming number of folks in the hospitals are unvaxxed, but they are on team DGAF anyhow. Local to me our case counts are back where they were in early January, but the only PH measure in place is masks. No capacity limits, no lockdowns. As far as I know the brothels are even open in the cow counties.

You've won! Let's flush this disease through the gen pop and move on. If you're worried about getting hospitalized, get the vax, if you aren't, don't.
Like my primary doc told me on Monday when discussing herd immunity, ďthose hopes are long gone now. COVID is here to stay and weíre never getting rid of it.Ē
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The point isn't focusing on what is wrong or right the point is you can't cherry pick information from a statement and believe 1/3rd of it while rejecting 2/3rd of it because it doesn't fit your preconceived notions. It wasn't my information, I was just pointing out the information mark put forward to prove his point actually disproved his point.
I agree, however point 2 and 3 can not really disprove point 1 if there really is not enough information. Point 1 is measurable. Points 2 and 3 have to be based somewhat on projections.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-20-2021, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Like my primary doc told me on Monday when discussing herd immunity, ďthose hopes are long gone now. COVID is here to stay and weíre never getting rid of it.Ē

But but Sweden!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are betting your immune system is strong enough to handle a virus that has killed over 600,000 people but not strong enough to handle a vaccine that 169 Million people have taken and survived? you Crazy.
Yep. I am betting that because I donít have the comorbidities of its prior victims. I just personally witnessed 7 family members beat it this week too. Four of which were over 70 and two with MAJOR comorbidities and every one of them have said, ďdo NOT get vaccinated.Ē
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-20-2021, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Ö and every one of them have said, ďdo NOT get vaccinated.Ē
Why does being unvaxed and getting sick give expertise about vaccination?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I am pretty sure there are not that many fake cards out there. I think the reality is those are mass events and pretty much the only mass events and they are with the vaccinated. They are more than likely the super spreaders. Notice the talk of super spreader events has gone away?
Check EBAY, thats where my friend got his. Only $30 for 20 cards. They are easy to get, but dangerous if you have one. The big events like NFL games have vax and non-vax sections, you are speaking from a position of ignorance when saying the vaxxed are the super spreaders. Like has been proved over and over and over again, vaxxed people less likely to have it, less likely to spread it. Tell me about the super spreader event in AL.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...d-19-emergency

Fake Vax cards for anyone who wants one, they arnt free, the shots are and actually protect you. The fake card does nothing but get you in trouble.
https://nypost.com/2021/08/20/fake-c...orage-airport/

https://nypost.com/2021/08/15/tennes...ds-from-china/

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/fake-vaccine-cards/
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Why does being unvaxed and getting sick give expertise about vaccination?
ITs not about getting vaccinated, its about getting a vaccine that was shot gun'd into the system. People, some, are hesitant to take an experimental thing. Its not vetted, I took it, I get it, its a gamble. It may not be an issue at the moment, but it may become an issue in the future. And for some, they would rather risk the sickness vs jamming some foreign cocktail into their body with no idea what the possible side affects are or could be!

The real argument, is those who have had covid and are caring antibodies, way better than the vaccine, and proven are being pressured to get the experimental vaccine on top of their own antibodies.

Lets go get a chickpox vaccine, oh wait you are not allowed, you have already had it, It go's again science because its total BS. Your best line of defense is nature antibodies. So those, like me, have had the shot, and have had delta. Now what, I need a 3rd shot. I just got over delta.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
White guilt, lol another made up propaganda program to rekindle any ember of actual racism in this country. Its a fact, minorities are not willing to get the shot. Its going to take longer to get them vaccinated if ever. It has nothing to do with the color of their skin! Its a cultural or educational issue. Hence we should focus on educating our minority groups instead of telling them they are victims and unable to make it in life due to the color of their skin. You are fools for your games and its coming back to bit everyone.

the left cannot come out and say, "hey minority groups, why are you not getting vaccinated" Because they are 90% democrats and it would present an issue of racism. Suck it, you lefties need to own it!

ITs only been a few weeks were more black and hispanic folks are starting to go get it. Its been heavily weighted, white folks. getting it as fast as they could. So there is something to be said, and its why community health departments are sending people into heavily populated black and hispanic neighborhoods begging them to get it. less that 40% of California is white

you have to take the 29th to 50th ranked states, of their entire population to equal the number of people in cali. So lets stop the BS.
Lets do that, stop the BS.
https://www.theroot.com/we-fact-chec...the-1847523366
Red states are failing at protecting their citizens from the coronavirus in every measurable outcome. The COVID-19 pandemic hospitalizes and kills residents of MAGA states at twice the rate of states that voted for Joe Biden. Even worse, people who live in states with Republican governors are experiencing a pandemic that is one-and-a-half times worse than states with Democratic governors. Fewer citizens of GOP-led states have been vaccinated, more people catch the virus, more people are hospitalized and more people die.

MAGA country is COVID country: Residents in states that voted for Donald Trump are less likely to be vaccinated, twice as likely to catch COVID and twice as likely to die from the disease.
Itís safer in Bidenville: People who live in states with Democratic governors are statistically more likely to be vaccinated, less likely to be hospitalized and less likely to die than the average American.
Where the ĎRona roams: Nine of the 10 states with the most COVID cases per day voted for Donald Trump in the 2020 election, with Georgia being the only exception. Eight of those states were led by a Republican governor.
Thankfully, dead people canít vote: Trump carried nine of the 10 deadliest states for COVID (deaths per day) in the 2020 election. All nine are led by Republican governors (Nevada is the exception).
Blue states are vaccinated: Every single one of the 20 most-vaccinated states voted for Joe Biden. Seventeen are governed by a Democrat.
Red states are not: Of the states with the 10 worst vaccination rates, nine have GOP governors.
Democratic governors are actually governing: States led by Democratic governors are in the top half of every category, leading 16 of the 25 states with the fewest infections, 16 of the 25 states with the fewest deaths and 19 of the 25 most-vaccinated states.
Republican governors are failing in every imaginable way: The bottom half of every metric is dominated by GOP-led states. Republicans govern 20 of the 25 states with the vaccination rates and 17 of the 25 lowest-ranked states for daily deaths, hospitalization rates and cases.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-20-2021, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yep. I am betting that because I donít have the comorbidities of its prior victims. I just personally witnessed 7 family members beat it this week too. Four of which were over 70 and two with MAJOR comorbidities and every one of them have said, ďdo NOT get vaccinated.Ē
Why? They enjoyed being sick?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 12:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Like my primary doc told me on Monday when discussing herd immunity, ďthose hopes are long gone now. COVID is here to stay and weíre never getting rid of it.Ē
Well yeah, thats a GREAT reason to not get Vaxxed. Bizarro world. Using your theory its the non smokers causing all the lung cancer. Its public transit users causing all the auto accidents.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Lets do that, stop the BS.
https://www.theroot.com/we-fact-chec...the-1847523366
Red states are failing at protecting their citizens from the coronavirus in every measurable outcome. The COVID-19 pandemic hospitalizes and kills residents of MAGA states at twice the rate of states that voted for Joe Biden. Even worse, people who live in states with Republican governors are experiencing a pandemic that is one-and-a-half times worse than states with Democratic governors. Fewer citizens of GOP-led states have been vaccinated, more people catch the virus, more people are hospitalized and more people die.

MAGA country is COVID country: Residents in states that voted for Donald Trump are less likely to be vaccinated, twice as likely to catch COVID and twice as likely to die from the disease.
Itís safer in Bidenville: People who live in states with Democratic governors are statistically more likely to be vaccinated, less likely to be hospitalized and less likely to die than the average American.
Where the ĎRona roams: Nine of the 10 states with the most COVID cases per day voted for Donald Trump in the 2020 election, with Georgia being the only exception. Eight of those states were led by a Republican governor.
Thankfully, dead people canít vote: Trump carried nine of the 10 deadliest states for COVID (deaths per day) in the 2020 election. All nine are led by Republican governors (Nevada is the exception).
Blue states are vaccinated: Every single one of the 20 most-vaccinated states voted for Joe Biden. Seventeen are governed by a Democrat.
Red states are not: Of the states with the 10 worst vaccination rates, nine have GOP governors.
Democratic governors are actually governing: States led by Democratic governors are in the top half of every category, leading 16 of the 25 states with the fewest infections, 16 of the 25 states with the fewest deaths and 19 of the 25 most-vaccinated states.
Republican governors are failing in every imaginable way: The bottom half of every metric is dominated by GOP-led states. Republicans govern 20 of the 25 states with the vaccination rates and 17 of the 25 lowest-ranked states for daily deaths, hospitalization rates and cases.
You don't know who the people were, 50% of the country voted for the Biden Boob. You do understand that southern states have a very high % of minority groups! So while you make it an argument of states governors. The north east, ex NY, was clobbered while the south had very little.

I would estimate that low minority population states have lower hospitizaiton numnbers as we see only 30% ish of the country have seen minorities being vaccinated, more starting in the last 2 weeks.

90% of the black community vote democrat.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 12:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yep. I am betting that because I donít have the comorbidities of its prior victims. I just personally witnessed 7 family members beat it this week too. Four of which were over 70 and two with MAJOR comorbidities and every one of them have said, ďdo NOT get vaccinated.Ē
I personally posted more than 7 antimaskers, antivaxxers ALL dead. All under 70. I will have more next week because, math, science.
When you did that math, over 90% of dead people were unvaxxed, over 90% hospitalized are unvaxxed. Almost zero vaxxed people have died (0.001%). hmmm.
Aug 10, 2021 ∑ Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19. Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.
You are Gamblin' Man, must be a lot of fun in Vegas.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I personally posted more than 7 antimaskers, antivaxxers ALL dead. All under 70. I will have more next week because, math, science.
When you did that math, over 90% of dead people were unvaxxed, over 90% hospitalized are unvaxxed. Almost zero vaxxed people have died (0.001%). hmmm.
Aug 10, 2021 ∑ Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19. Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.
You are Gamblin' Man, must be a lot of fun in Vegas.
So who are those who have died? Hmmm. Lets find out! Maybe you will find that the % of people, that you call anti vaxxers are democrats! Then what?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
So who are those who have died? Hmmm. Lets find out! Maybe you will find that the % of people, that you call anti vaxxers are democrats! Then what?
South Carolina is aprox 40% minority and as of july, 12% of black Sc's have been vaccinated and 4% of latino's Red state, only 7% of the entire state of african americans in south carolina are republican leaning. 7% that's it. So 90% of the African pop in South Carolina (RED STATE) are liberal and guess what, they are not and have not gotten vaccinated. FACT!

so 10% of the black community in an entire "RED STATE" who are registered or left leaning ( 90%) have had a shot? You want to comment on that? Or are you afraid to be called a racist. You do know that's what happens if you state facts about people of color. you get canceled. Even though you prob are not a racist and your party is terrified to say it. The left, minority, is not getting vaccinated or are just now starting to get them at faster rates, but they have had the ability, just like every other person in this country, some even sooner, as certain communities have made them a priority.

Last edited by dougr; 08-20-2021 at 12:59 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 1:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Why? They enjoyed being sick?
Good question. Because beating the virus wasnít hard enough to risk their health by taking the mark. Their words, not mine.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I personally posted more than 7 antimaskers, antivaxxers ALL dead. All under 70. I will have more next week because, math, science.
When you did that math, over 90% of dead people were unvaxxed, over 90% hospitalized are unvaxxed. Almost zero vaxxed people have died (0.001%). hmmm.
Aug 10, 2021 ∑ Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19. Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.
You are Gamblin' Man, must be a lot of fun in Vegas.
With all that time, getting stoned out of your skull, sitting on the basement couch and wandering all over online, you can keep looking up anecdotal evidence to support your beliefs. Go right ahead. Live your life. I will live mine too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I personally posted more than 7 antimaskers, antivaxxers ALL dead. All under 70. I will have more next week because, math, science.
When you did that math, over 90% of dead people were unvaxxed, over 90% hospitalized are unvaxxed. Almost zero vaxxed people have died (0.001%). hmmm.
Aug 10, 2021 ∑ Per the CDC, more than 166 million people have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The new data suggests 1,507 people (about 0.001%) of those fully vaccinated people died from COVID-19. Meanwhile, 7,101 people of those fully vaccinated people (about 0.005%) were hospitalized from COVID-19.
You are Gamblin' Man, must be a lot of fun in Vegas.
Itís funny watching you flail so hard and still not move the dial. Keep researching. Keep preachin. It ainít workin. Deaf ears are aimed in your direction as they should be because you donít care about truth. You only care about your narrative.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Check EBAY, thats where my friend got his. Only $30 for 20 cards. They are easy to get, but dangerous if you have one. The big events like NFL games have vax and non-vax sections, you are speaking from a position of ignorance when saying the vaxxed are the super spreaders. Like has been proved over and over and over again, vaxxed people less likely to have it, less likely to spread it. Tell me about the super spreader event in AL.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...d-19-emergency

Fake Vax cards for anyone who wants one, they arnt free, the shots are and actually protect you. The fake card does nothing but get you in trouble.
https://nypost.com/2021/08/20/fake-c...orage-airport/

https://nypost.com/2021/08/15/tennes...ds-from-china/

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/fake-vaccine-cards/
I don't think the numbers are as good as you hope. You should look into Israel.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-20-2021, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Good question. Because beating the virus wasnít hard enough to risk their health by taking the mark. Their words, not mine.

Iím guessing none of these relatives are actuaries?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 2:08 PM Reply   
I wonder why we don’t hear the death toll numbers every day any more. Those daily recitations were the battering ram used by leftist politicians to push their totalitarian agendas. Could it be that COVID isn’t nearly as deadly any more and they know it won’t motivate people to take the mark if they know the truth about the death toll?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-20-2021, 2:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I wonder why we donít hear the death toll numbers every day any more. Those daily recitations were the battering ram used by leftist politicians to push their totalitarian agendas. Could it be that COVID isnít nearly as deadly any more and they know it wonít motivate people to take the mark if they know the truth about the death toll?

Wrong news sources?

NYT (failing, obvs) updates their tracker daily: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ne_band_recirc

Also remember that historically deaths lag cases by 3-5 weeks. People get sick, suffer, then die. They typically donít keel over right when they get their test results.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 08-20-2021 at 2:14 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-20-2021, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Wrong news sources?

NYT (failing, obvs) updates their tracker daily: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ne_band_recirc

Also remember that historically deaths lag cases by 3-5 weeks. People get sick, suffer, then die. They typically donít keel over right when they get their test results.
We will see what happens though. The UK delta outbreak has pretty much went belly up not long ago if I saw the new correctly. We were just a few weeks behind them. Hopefully ours dies out too. That would be great news due to all the re-opening and such. That means we will have made it through relatively well even with all the potential spreader events and looser controls.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-20-2021, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
We will see what happens though. The UK delta outbreak has pretty much went belly up not long ago if I saw the new correctly. We were just a few weeks behind them. Hopefully ours dies out too. That would be great news due to all the re-opening and such. That means we will have made it through relatively well even with all the potential spreader events and looser controls.

Agree! Would be nice to flush it and be done (for now)
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 2:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
With all that time, getting stoned out of your skull, sitting on the basement couch and wandering all over online, you can keep looking up anecdotal evidence to support your beliefs. Go right ahead. Live your life. I will live mine too.
Because the whole 7people in your little social circle are much less anecdotal. They all say dont get the mark. Nah, not anecdotal in the least. I posted the actual numbers didnt I. 0.001, 1500 people died of covid AND vaccinated of the total 620,000. So doesnt that mean 99.99 were not Vaccinated. So, being the pragmatist you are, what does that say, anecdotally speaking.
Team 618,500?
or
Team 1500?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Itís funny watching you flail so hard and still not move the dial. Keep researching. Keep preachin. It ainít workin. Deaf ears are aimed in your direction as they should be because you donít care about truth. You only care about your narrative.
Yes, thats it, you know its true because your truth is 7 whole family members, all unvaxed, all got covid. You are killing me with facts, damn. I bet your group also says, Trump Won!
My silly truth is 169 Million people have the vaccine and survived it. Hey, is 169 million more than 7?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yes, thats it, you know its true because your truth is 7 whole family members, all unvaxed, all got covid. You are killing me with facts, damn. I bet your group also says, Trump Won!
My silly truth is 169 Million people have the vaccine and survived it. Hey, is 169 million more than 7?
Hey, enjoy your early death and/or third nipple with a new thumb sticking out of your ear in a few years.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yes, thats it, you know its true because your truth is 7 whole family members, all unvaxed, all got covid. You are killing me with facts, damn. I bet your group also says, Trump Won!
My silly truth is 169 Million people have the vaccine and survived it. Hey, is 169 million more than 7?
You know, the reason for me to mention my family was to openly share our experience and maybe learn something. What Iíve learned is this delta is not very deadly if it canít knock down my in laws with all their major comorbidities.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-20-2021, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
If you plan on travelling, most countries require proof of vax or current neg test.
Sporting events
Concerts
Cruise lines
Travel to Hawaii
This list will continue to grow, esp after FDA approval, in a couple weeks.
If you want to travel to beautiful S Dakota, have at it, no need for the mark.
Is that gonna be like the Las Vegas Raiders plan? Offer vaccines at the gate ? You can enter if you get vaxxed at the gate , I guess the fact it takes days for the vaccine to actually kick in and start working just went out the window.


Yet again the wokeness of the NFL defies the real word. How anyone supports that shot show anymore is beyond me.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hey, enjoy your early death and/or third nipple with a new thumb sticking out of your ear in a few years.
See, you are chicken or throwing more BS against the wall. Afraid of non existent issues, lol.
If the current vaccines had issues, believe me, FOX would be letting you know, 24/7.
Wanna bet i dont get a single side effect? Nor will you. Youre just trying to muddy the water.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
See, you are chicken or throwing more BS against the wall. Afraid of non existent issues, lol.
If the current vaccines had issues, believe me, FOX would be letting you know, 24/7.
Wanna bet i dont get a single side effect? Nor will you. Youre just trying to muddy the water.
No. See, I have a sense of humor. Like most libtards, you donít. Itís Friday and I just made a bunch of money. Lighten up, Francis.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 3:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You know, the reason for me to mention my family was to openly share our experience and maybe learn something. What I’ve learned is this delta is not very deadly if it can’t knock down my in laws with all their major comorbidities.
The sad part is you failed to learn anything. Your study of 7 is laughable. Have you not read the stories of young professional athletes like Freddie Freeman that got covid, bad. Scientists who understand how to study, have been studying thousands and thousands of people, but you know more, cause you know 7 people smart enough to make each other sick. Smart enough to advise dont get the shot, smart enough to KNOW trump Won. You dont even know if they had the delta variant or not.
Because
Does a COVID-19 test detect the delta variant?
A viral test, either the nose or throat swab, can detect if you are positive for COVID-19. It's not designed to tell you which variant you might be infected with, according to Human and Health Services of Texas.

Last edited by 95sn; 08-20-2021 at 3:46 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-20-2021, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
90% of the black community vote democrat.
That's not even close to true, more than half of them don't even vote!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-20-2021, 4:22 PM Reply   
30 paragraphs from the mask suckers regarding unvaccinated individual spreading virus. Not a single mention of the hundreds of thousands positive illegals Bidenís policyís are letting flood this country and then scattering around states.

Not a single mention that the unvaccinated demographics show minorityís to be least in line with getting vaccinated.


Not a single mention of the asymptomatic positive vaccinated super spreaders attending mass events that have led to abnormally large spikes.



Quit the regurgitated CNN bull**** open your eyes.

The unvaccinated death stats are now at 87% of people over the age of 65 with a pre existing or contributing factor of high risk. Which most likely kept from getting vaccinated in the first place. Itís not a bunch of anti vaxxed leading the death toll out of stupidity. Itís a chosen segment just like a majority of covid deaths pre vaccine were. This nonsensical hysteria from the mask sucking left is out of control once again. The statistics donít match rhetoric as usual and they wonder why people wonít take them seriously .
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 4:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
That's not even close to true, more than half of them don't even vote!
So if they don't vote, but are registered, then they don't count? So your saying black people don't count? How do you know who votes? You don't even live here. Again are you allowed to be on the internet, you could be typing someone covid.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 4:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
30 paragraphs from the mask suckers regarding unvaccinated individual spreading virus. Not a single mention of the hundreds of thousands positive illegals Bidenís policyís are letting flood this country and then scattering around states.

Not a single mention that the unvaccinated demographics show minorityís to be least in line with getting vaccinated.


Not a single mention of the asymptomatic positive vaccinated super spreaders attending mass events that have led to abnormally large spikes.



Quit the regurgitated CNN bull**** open your eyes.

The unvaccinated death stats are now at 87% of people over the age of 65 with a pre existing or contributing factor of high risk. Which most likely kept from getting vaccinated in the first place. Itís not a bunch of anti vaxxed leading the death toll out of stupidity. Itís a chosen segment just like a majority of covid deaths pre vaccine were. This nonsensical hysteria from the mask sucking left is out of control once again. The statistics donít match rhetoric as usual and they wonder why people wonít take them seriously .
this is my argument, everyone wants to plague the white man as the reason for the spread, but no one wants to tell the truth and say the black man is 2x to 4x more likely the spreader since they are not getting vaccinated. No one wants to talk about the millions of illegals, no one wants to talk about the government shuffling illegals all over the country, no one wants to talk about he elite lefties having blow out parties. Its always the evil white man
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 4:40 PM Reply   
How about the fact that none of our token liberal lefties, on this site. are willing to make any comment on the train wreck our president has created. WE surrendered to the Terrorists. WE, the USA, turned over billions in military equipment, our embassy and potential American future hostages to the Terrorists. THE TERRORISTS!

The british, french and Germanys all are going into the interior, and pulling their citizens, saving their lives. We are asking the TERRORISTS to please help allow Americans come to the airport. OMG

ITs like a bank robber not planning their exit strategy, Its truly makes me feel gross. and anyone who has served is sick over this.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The sad part is you failed to learn anything. Your study of 7 is laughable. Have you not read the stories of young professional athletes like Freddie Freeman that got covid, bad. Scientists who understand how to study, have been studying thousands and thousands of people, but you know more, cause you know 7 people smart enough to make each other sick. Smart enough to advise dont get the shot, smart enough to KNOW trump Won. You dont even know if they had the delta variant or not.
Because
Does a COVID-19 test detect the delta variant?
A viral test, either the nose or throat swab, can detect if you are positive for COVID-19. It's not designed to tell you which variant you might be infected with, according to Human and Health Services of Texas.
You mean athletes like Barry Sanders who just tested positive and was fully vaccinated?whoops
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 4:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The sad part is you failed to learn anything. Your study of 7 is laughable. Have you not read the stories of young professional athletes like Freddie Freeman that got covid, bad. Scientists who understand how to study, have been studying thousands and thousands of people, but you know more, cause you know 7 people smart enough to make each other sick. Smart enough to advise dont get the shot, smart enough to KNOW trump Won. You dont even know if they had the delta variant or not.
Because
Does a COVID-19 test detect the delta variant?
A viral test, either the nose or throat swab, can detect if you are positive for COVID-19. It's not designed to tell you which variant you might be infected with, according to Human and Health Services of Texas.
Brief word of advice. You need to stop with the Gish Gallup, verbal diarrhea, Gross polluting posts and flailing like a skunk with rabies every time someone disagrees with you. Your repeated failure to move the dial would be an embarrassment to you if you had any shame.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 4:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You mean athletes like Barry Sanders who just tested positive and was fully vaccinated?whoops
I was using Freddie Freeman, a 30 year old 2020 NL, MVP, who thought he was going to die when his fever was over 104. Because you THINK younger healthy people get a 100% free pass. they dont. Not a single person has ever stated the vaccinated cant get covid, yet you keep bringing it up. Why?
Sanders was vaccinated and asymptomatic, perhaps BECAUSE he was vaccinated he doesnt feel a thing. Thats why you put the odds in your favor, just like sanders did. You THINK your family survived Delta, you have no idea. Whoops.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Brief word of advice. You need to stop with the Gish Gallup, verbal diarrhea, Gross polluting posts and flailing like a skunk with rabies every time someone disagrees with you. Your repeated failure to move the dial would be an embarrassment to you if you had any shame.
I rarely take advice from those who have proven themselves to be crazy conspiracy believing, anti vax, anti mask, trump Won voter fraud boomers. But thanks.
Was that you yesterday in the pick up at the Library of Congress?... or just a guy who believes all the same stuff you do?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-20-2021, 5:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
How about the fact that none of our token liberal lefties, on this site. are willing to make any comment on the train wreck our president has created. WE surrendered to the Terrorists. WE, the USA, turned over billions in military equipment, our embassy and potential American future hostages to the Terrorists. THE TERRORISTS!

The british, french and Germanys all are going into the interior, and pulling their citizens, saving their lives. We are asking the TERRORISTS to please help allow Americans come to the airport. OMG

ITs like a bank robber not planning their exit strategy, Its truly makes me feel gross. and anyone who has served is sick over this.

What terrorist ops has the taliban pulled off? They treat their citizens brutally, no doubt. They have also hosted AQ in the past. But has *the taliban* pulled off terrorist ops?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-20-2021, 6:26 PM Reply   
The LA times called Larry Elder, a black man, a white supremacist. Do you see how insane the left is? At some point this all will unravel and the fall out is going to be horrifying.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-20-2021, 6:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
The LA times called Larry Elder, a black man, a white supremacist. Do you see how insane the left is? At some point this all will unravel and the fall out is going to be horrifying.
Actually, they called him the" black face of white supremacy" not the same but feel free to exaggerate. Seems accurate. Saw it this morning in my paper, here it is.
https://www.latimes.com/california/s...k-californians
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 11:35 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;2011580]I: "Not a single person has ever stated the vaccinated cant get covid, yet you keep bringing it up. Why?"

Really? Well, after fielding your idiocy for so long, let me proudly introduce you to the truth and being OWNED like the biatch that you are yet again. But first, can you deny you've ever been owned this badly before? Me thinks a Waaambulence is in order and your family has sent word to unplug your life-support too sooo........... Toodles! What a nice way to end a weekend. Don't ever come back here again. You and your chronic lies are so unwelcome here. You are a cancer to humanity and I am your chemo as usual. BUH BYE!!!

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-19-vaccines/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 11:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I was using Freddie Freeman, a 30 year old 2020 NL, MVP, who thought he was going to die when his fever was over 104. Because you THINK younger healthy people get a 100% free pass. they dont. Not a single person has ever stated the vaccinated cant get covid, yet you keep bringing it up. Why?
Sanders was vaccinated and asymptomatic, perhaps BECAUSE he was vaccinated he doesnt feel a thing. Thats why you put the odds in your favor, just like sanders did. You THINK your family survived Delta, you have no idea. Whoops.
My family, including the old, fat and decrepit members are ALL still here despite your fear mongering, despite whatever version they were infected with and contrary to your wishes. Old and young all beat it, so fu.k you. Superior genes, I guess.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 11:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Actually, they called him the" black face of white supremacy" not the same but feel free to exaggerate. Seems accurate. Saw it this morning in my paper, here it is.
https://www.latimes.com/california/s...k-californians
Doesn't matter how the lies were told specifically, they were still told. No surprise a douche like you subscribes to a lying, libtard rag like that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-20-2021, 11:56 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=markj;2011585]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I: "Not a single person has ever stated the vaccinated cant get covid, yet you keep bringing it up. Why?"

Really? Well, after fielding your idiocy for so long, let me proudly introduce you to the truth and being OWNED like the biatch that you are yet again. But first, can you deny you've ever been owned this badly before? Me thinks a Waaambulence is in order and your family has sent word to unplug your life-support too sooo........... Toodles! What a nice way to end a weekend. Don't ever come back here again. You and your chronic lies are so unwelcome here. You are a cancer to humanity and I am your chemo as usual. BUH BYE!!!

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-19-vaccines/
PS this wasn't even a month ago that he said it..... Wanna get away???....... AGAIN so soon???

LA-HOO-SA-HERRR!!!

Last edited by markj; 08-21-2021 at 12:02 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-21-2021, 6:49 AM Reply   
The democrat woketards have outdone themselves in Wisconsin.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wisconsin...162800691.html
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-21-2021, 7:54 AM Reply   
I see the issue of vaccinated people that are infected with COVID but asympomatic spreading COVID has been brought up a few times. It's a valid concern, but looking at this article and some others, there's evidence that the viral load is lower in those vaccinated, and they test negative sooner. So we now know for a fact that vaccinated are less likely to get COVID, less likely to have severe symptoms, and likely less likely to spread COVID even if you do get it. Go ahead, though, and pass on the jab. What's the worst thing that can happen?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...about-enough1/

"There has been good news, too, on the subject of viral load in breakthrough cases. Researchers in Israel studied vaccinated people who became infected. The viral load in these breakthrough cases was about three to four times lower than the viral load among infected people who were unvaccinated. Researchers in the U.K. reported a similar result. They also found that vaccinated people who became infected tested positive for about one week less than unvaccinated people."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-21-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
Great. Always good to know the unadulterated truth. I hope further study continues.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-21-2021, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
My family, including the old, fat and decrepit members are ALL still here despite your fear mongering, despite whatever version they were infected with and contrary to your wishes. Old and young all beat it, so fu.k you. Superior genes, I guess.
Right, they chose to down Hydroxychloroquine, most likely w/o ever once looking at its side effects. They could have 99% avoided it with a vaccine scheduled to be FDA approved in days. Not the sharpest tools in your she-shed. You really should have some respect, calling your family Fat, Old and Decrepit isnt nice, calling that, superior genes is hysterical.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-21-2021, 12:07 PM Reply   
Hereís more of the truth. The dems own party leading the covid statistics of doom. Most unvaccinated as a percentage , and only the highest death totals as a percentage. Do we see the trend yet ? Oh wait thatís racist. Blame those blues eyed white devils for our issues.



Meanwhile, researchers continue to examine the effects of the pandemic in 2020, before the widespread distribution of vaccines that helped keep those infected out of hospitals.
Not only did adults ages 65 and older see higher rates of excess deaths last year compared with other age groups, according to new research, but significant racial disparities were found as well.
Among adults 65 and older, the highest rates of excess deaths were in Black and Hispanic people, according to a new study published by the CDC on Thursday. Among people younger than 65, Black, American Indian and Alaska Native people had the highest rates compared with other racial and ethnic groups.




Not race again ? But this narrative of the unvaccinated and leading statistical data from CDC wonít be spoken from those with the biggest voices. Once again the facts not aligning with the narrative
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-21-2021, 12:56 PM Reply   
To bad you cant fix long standing health conditions with a simple vaccine.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-21-2021, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Great. Always good to know the unadulterated truth. I hope further study continues.
Well blow this truth up your skirt, you are 80% less likely to catch delta covid if you are vaccinated. Kinda makes your tinfoil hat oh its the vaccinated people who are spreading covid seem like nonsense.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2108891
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-21-2021, 2:39 PM Reply   
Remind me what that Queen song is...Another one Bites the Dust.
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/ne...gsVBhVVf5Vn3Y8
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-21-2021, 3:07 PM Reply   
It's getting more and more common, here is another antivax numpty who bites the dust.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sta...253276493.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-21-2021, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
To bad you cant fix long standing health conditions with a simple vaccine.
Most ďCovid deathsĒ werenít caused by Covid. They were caused by those same long standing health conditions. Oh and democrat governors who forced positive seniors into the care facilities to infect more people.

ďTooĒ bad your college education kept you illiterate. I continue to see how you really got your moneyís worth.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-21-2021, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Right, they chose to down Hydroxychloroquine, most likely w/o ever once looking at its side effects. They could have 99% avoided it with a vaccine scheduled to be FDA approved in days. Not the sharpest tools in your she-shed. You really should have some respect, calling your family Fat, Old and Decrepit isnt nice, calling that, superior genes is hysterical.
They took a number of things. Some of them took HC and it worked wonders.

Fat is generally a diet and lifestyle choice. Not genes, idiot. Old and decrepit are facts of everyoneís life unless they get hit by a bus or die some other way earlier than average.

Iíd say itís hard to believe youíre showing your face around here after me owning you so badly yesterday, but then I have to remember you are shameless and tone deaf (as well as illiterate). BTW, which college did you go to again? I see you got your moneyís worth.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-21-2021, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
It's getting more and more common, here is another antivax numpty who bites the dust.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sta...253276493.html
We could do this all day long, non-stop. lol, grammar wont help.
https://i.redd.it/ktcqwtryy8i71.png
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-21-2021, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Well blow this truth up your skirt, you are 80% less likely to catch delta covid if you are vaccinated. Kinda makes your tinfoil hat oh its the vaccinated people who are spreading covid seem like nonsense.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2108891
So, before I read the article, is it saying you have a 20% chance of getting Covid despite being vaccinated? Am I understanding that correctly? Man, the argument for taking the mark shrinks daily.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-21-2021, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So, before I read the article, is it saying you have a 20% chance of getting Covid despite being vaccinated? Am I understanding that correctly? Man, the argument for taking the mark shrinks daily.
Yes still 20% chance to catch delta covid. 10% alpha covid.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-21-2021, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
We could do this all day long, non-stop. lol, grammar wont help.
https://i.redd.it/ktcqwtryy8i71.png
The only thing that can help you is a personality transplant.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-21-2021, 4:06 PM Reply   
And here you have a prime example of why non sheep who have the ability think for themselves are waiting for the substantial research to prove itself. More and more coming about all this stuff daily especially with the variant. It’s called making educated decisions on your own personal health , not being mandated and forced into submission. If you’re not in a high risk pool why wouldn’t you wait for the proven research to emerge from the test dummies. They’ve walked back just about everything with this virus multiple times and moved the goal posts. So again if you’re and average healthy American using common sense , you can make educated decisions


https://endpts.com/covid-19-roundup-...t-jj-boosters/

I love how the lefties are now pulling 1 offs of anti vaxxers as a finger pointer. Meanwhile over 100 of their constituents catch bullets in a single city per week and they have zero to say. It’s frikin comical. I suppose the 4 dead kids under 10 , 1 killed officer, and one serverly wounded officer in that will remain permanently disfigured don’t mean anything. Just more hypocrisy. #demdeathsmatter

I have a higher probability of catching a bullet off duty downtown than I do catching covid . Let’s mandate vaccines but not mandate birth control for those on welfare draining society.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-21-2021 at 4:14 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-21-2021, 4:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
They took a number of things. Some of them took HC and it worked wonders.

Fat is generally a Baddiet and Bad lifestyle choice. Not genes, Who mentioned Superior genes? FYI, you did. idiot. Old and decrepit are facts of everyoneís life unless they get hit by a bus or die some other way earlier than average.

Iíd say itís hard to believe youíre showing your face around here after me owning you so badly yesterday, but then I have to remember you are shameless and tone deaf (as well as illiterate). BTW, which college did you go to again? I see you got your moneyís worth.
You forgot to answer the question. How much research on side effects of hydroxy and the cow de-wormer was done? And... Why The F would anyone think to take Ivermectin, its a cow wormer???
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-news-1215168/

https://www.tiktok.com/@scitimewitht...from_webapp=v1

One mor fur yu.
https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/08/...o-the-vaccine/

Heres another way to do some fun research that may be inspiring. Do a Go-Fund-Me search for "Covid prayers". Probably the same results if you try a facebook search on same.
The more you know....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-21-2021, 4:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
And here you have a prime example of why non sheep who have the ability think for themselves are waiting for the substantial research to prove itself. More and more coming about all this stuff daily especially with the variant. Itís called making educated decisions on your own personal health , not being mandated and forced into submission. If youíre not in a high risk pool why wouldnít you wait for the proven research to emerge from the test dummies. Theyíve walked back just about everything with this virus multiple times and moved the goal posts. So again if youíre and average healthy American using common sense , you can make educated decisions


https://endpts.com/covid-19-roundup-...t-jj-boosters/

I love how the lefties are now pulling 1 offs of anti vaxxers as a finger pointer. Meanwhile over 100 of their constituents catch bullets in a single city per week and they have zero to say. Itís frikin comical. I suppose the 4 dead kids under 10 , 1 killed officer, and one serverly wounded officer in that will remain permanently disfigured donít mean anything. Just more hypocrisy. #demdeathsmatter

I have a higher probability of catching a bullet off duty downtown than I do catching covid . Letís mandate vaccines but not mandate birth control for those on welfare draining society.
Non-sheep? What are you going to say when its FDA approved on Monday? FYI, its the sheep that are being led to the covid cliff, not vaccinated people. Here is another "one off" for you.

https://i.redd.it/s0im3rks8ri71.jpg

You are young, low risk, healthy..."Average healthy American as you say....What Could Go Wrong???
https://apnews.com/article/health-co...8e842a264ecb03

Didnt know they offered a free vaccine for gunshots.

Actually you probably have a better chance of dying from suicide or covid, #1 and #2. Sad.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/12/us/20...rnd/index.html
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-21-2021, 4:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Non-sheep? What are you going to say when its FDA approved on Monday? FYI, its the sheep that are being led to the covid cliff, not vaccinated people. Here is another "one off" for you.

https://i.redd.it/s0im3rks8ri71.jpg

You are young, low risk, healthy..."Average healthy American as you say....What Could Go Wrong???
https://apnews.com/article/health-co...8e842a264ecb03

Didnt know they offered a free vaccine for gunshots.

Actually you probably have a better chance of dying from suicide or covid, #1 and #2. Sad.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/12/us/20...rnd/index.html
ITs pretty sad, had a family out on the boat today, our kids play soccer together, wife is a nurse in ICU, she said the minority population is being slaughter, so many not getting the vaccine. The majority of the patients in ICU are minority unvaccinated. Seems like a lot of the left are just unwilling to get the shot
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-21-2021, 5:10 PM Reply   
The EISB just posted overall vaccine rates, in san Diego county, to date. the african american population has just over 5%. IS there a large population of republican black folks in San Diego county? Are we missing something? I just cant believe 95% of the black community in San Diego county is republican?

OR, just maybe, the left is the antivaxxers you guys keep talking about?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-21-2021, 5:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
The EISB just posted overall vaccine rates, in san Diego county, to date. the african american population has just over 5%. IS there a large population of republican black folks in San Diego county? Are we missing something? I just cant believe 95% of the black community in San Diego county is republican?

OR, just maybe, the left is the antivaxxers you guys keep talking about?

Dude. Try google before you say really dumb stuff.

https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/conte...mographics.pdf
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-21-2021, 5:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Non-sheep? What are you going to say when its FDA approved on Monday? FYI, its the sheep that are being led to the covid cliff, not vaccinated people. Here is another "one off" for you.

https://i.redd.it/s0im3rks8ri71.jpg

You are young, low risk, healthy..."Average healthy American as you say....What Could Go Wrong???
https://apnews.com/article/health-co...8e842a264ecb03

Didnt know they offered a free vaccine for gunshots.

Actually you probably have a better chance of dying from suicide or covid, #1 and #2. Sad.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/12/us/20...rnd/index.html
It’s funny your mocking the covid deaths at a time
When wets socks were the answer to staying safe , in which police had to deal with the onslaught of democratic terrorists for moths on end while you hid in your basement breathing through triple diapers trembling in fear. Just think of all the rhetoric from the leftist mouthpieces encouraging riots , burning down cities , promotion of violence in which police had to stand out for 18-24hrs plus exposed to for an entire year. Over 98 percent of the covid deaths were duty related , meaning they didn’t have the ability to scour in their basements sucking their thumbs ****ting themselves like you did. . Over 75% of of those in the line duty covid related deaths had secondary high risk scenarios which officers chose to ignore in order to protect the good people of the world. Don’t try an exploit their deaths for some bull**** nonsensical argument that you can’t seem to comprehend in the slightest. Your very vote , support of the Democratic Party , and idiotic rhetoric are more responsible for their deaths than the virus is.

Until your balls drop from that vagina between your legs you haven’t earned the right to speak on their behalf.

Once again the deflection instead of the answers. Like the real pile of white guilt **** you are. You haven’t won a single argument here in a Over a month. The data serves you a **** sandwich at just about every turn at every subject you attempt to spew . The cdc and fbi have consistently proved you a complete liar. It’s time to go back to the drawing board in your basement and regroup. You’ve been slapped in the face more times by mushroom tips than Harris has given Bj’s too.


It’s unreal the amount of shift on your. It’s an insurrection when an officer dies at the Capitol because it aligns with your cause. But the daily deaths are just a cost of doing business and the butt end of “take your guns away joke” . ……. Once again exposing you as the joke.


And a friendly reminder.

Had covid
Have vaccine
Had delta.


Still here never once hid in my basement.

Vaccinated department members out with positive covid 232.

Unvaccinated department members out on covid. 128

Of the vaccinated members 66 percent have the Pfizer

Year to date , year to date is logged 28 days after the vaccine was offered to first responders as a priority.

Year to date Vaccinated covid positives on leave at one point 397
Year to date unvaccinated covid positives on leave at one point 246

To be fair over 70% of department is vaccinated. They won’t release the sex or race of the numbers internally , but I bet the stats mimick the city as whole and black officers as a percentage have a higher unvaccinated rate.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-21-2021, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Dude. Try google before you say really dumb stuff.

https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/conte...mographics.pdf
Wow. Once again proving the argument that blacks are the most unvaccinated as a whole , do you even look at the link you provide before you just copy and paste ?

Must be all those black faces of white supremacy you speak of.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-21-2021 at 5:41 PM.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:13 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us