Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-09-2021, 5:46 AM Reply   
I hope he runs in the next Presidential election. He will get all 3 of my votes!!
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-09-2021, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I hope he runs in the next Presidential election. He will get all 3 of my votes!!
He comes off as a stunt politician. He just says stuff and hammers down orders designed to get him on the national level news. He appears committed to smash his career against the Delta Variant rocks long before 2024. When will politicians learn that this virus won't budge, you can't speech it into submission, it is not playing chicken. All of the posturing has payed off for no one so far.

He will do well in some states, but will not do well in the ones he needs to flip. Run a midwest/moderate republican and I think Biden or Harris will easily fall. Run a Cruz, Desantis or Trump and people will show up in droves just to vote against them.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-09-2021, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
He comes off as a stunt politician.
I appreciate that he didn't institute state wide mandates to close businesses, which I assume is his main appeal to ord27. But he shows a lack of intelligence to promote sensible and practical measures. And that's pretty much what you can expect from a stunt politician. The mandates he does create limit the ability of localities and businesses to institute practical measures. Supporting someone like him for President is just more evidence that Americans aren't concerned as much with quality of leadership as playing the politics game.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-09-2021, 7:25 AM Reply   
biden and harris will easily fall no matter who runs
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-09-2021, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
biden and harris will easily fall no matter who runs
I'd bet even money that Biden won't run again due to age and health.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2021, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
He comes off as a stunt politician. He just says stuff and hammers down orders designed to get him on the national level news. He appears committed to smash his career against the Delta Variant rocks long before 2024. When will politicians learn that this virus won't budge, you can't speech it into submission, it is not playing chicken. All of the posturing has payed off for no one so far.

He will do well in some states, but will not do well in the ones he needs to flip. Run a midwest/moderate republican and I think Biden or Harris will easily fall. Run a Cruz, Desantis or Trump and people will show up in droves just to vote against them.
Spoken like a true democrat. Careful trying to hide those spots, leopard.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2021, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I'd bet even money that Biden won't run again due to age and health.
No kidding. And Harris is lower in the polls than she was when she was the first one to have to bail out of the primaries. She has yet to make herself appear even remotely likable even to her own side.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-09-2021, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Spoken like a true democrat. Careful trying to hide those spots, leopard.
As I just laid out a winning strategy for Republicans. Hell, lets put forth a candidate that tickles your right-wing fancy. He'll get destroyed in the general.

If the last two elections have taught us anything, a candidate doesn't have to be likable, just less hated.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2021, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
As I just laid out a winning strategy for Republicans. Hell, lets put forth a candidate that tickles your right-wing fancy. He'll get destroyed in the general.

If the last two elections have taught us anything, a candidate doesn't have to be likable, just less hated.
All you laid out is another milquetoast R and conveniently left out names. I’ve been saying for a year now that my vote is for DeSantis. To me, he’s a house-trained version of Trump without the claws and narcissism. Pretty much the same agendas. Just a much more likable person.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2021, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:

I think you nailed it. He will kill his career because a bad bet. Not against a political candidate or a single policy decision, he chose covid, an invisible virus. If Florida were a country, the US might ban travel based on covid stats. Brilliant. FYI, it gets worse before it gets better.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ron-d...b06253fa50f70a

“The viral load in Florida is so high right now, there are really only two places on the planet where it’s higher” — Louisiana and Botswana, Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a professor at the George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences, said on CNN Sunday.

“It’s so high in Florida that I think if Florida were another country, we would have to consider banning travel from Florida to the United States.”

Despite the soaring risk, GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis is taking no precautions. In fact, DeSantis signed an executive order banning vaccination and mask mandates, including in public schools. He said he wants to allow freedom of choice for parents and likes seeing the unmasked faces of smiling children.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-09-2021, 10:31 AM Reply   
no mask and vaccine mandates as it should be.

Big government needs to butt out.

a hamster will win against the dems if their border (lack of) policies continue.

Talk about a covid nightmare.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-10-2021, 7:10 AM Reply   
Quote:

a hamster will win against the dems if their border (lack of) policies continue.

Amen to all of that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-10-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Amen to all of that.
Id call it more of a "Hail Mary" play than an Amen....
https://www.thedailybeast.com/florid...gin-of-victory
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-10-2021, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I think you nailed it. He will kill his career because a bad bet. Not against a political candidate or a single policy decision, he chose covid, an invisible virus. If Florida were a country, the US might ban travel based on covid stats. Brilliant. FYI, it gets worse before it gets better.

“The viral load in Florida is so high right now, there are really only two places on the planet where it’s higher” — Louisiana and Botswana, Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a professor at the George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences, said on CNN Sunday.

“It’s so high in Florida that I think if Florida were another country, we would have to consider banning travel from Florida to the United States.”

Despite the soaring risk, GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis is taking no precautions. In fact, DeSantis signed an executive order banning vaccination and mask mandates, including in public schools. He said he wants to allow freedom of choice for parents and likes seeing the unmasked faces of smiling children.
Turns out the CDC has screwed up their florida reporting. Wonder how that happens? hmmmm?

Did you miss Faucci admitting that masks can destroy early childhood development. Kids need facial expressions for development.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-10-2021, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:

What do you mean? It is unvaccinated republicans causing all this. Just ask the democrats. covid does not exist in the million plus future democrat voters who crossed the border and sophisticated democrats do not spread covid. Need to get the talking points straight just in case you want to put them on facebook or twitter.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-10-2021, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Turns out the CDC has screwed up their florida reporting. Wonder how that happens? hmmmm?

Did you miss Faucci admitting that masks can destroy early childhood development. Kids need facial expressions for development.
So, the Republican ploy to keep the virus alive is a bad bet. We know there will be issues for the coming school year and we wont do a damn thing but whine about it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-10-2021, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
What do you mean? It is unvaccinated republicans causing all this. Just ask the democrats. covid does not exist in the million plus future democrat voters who crossed the border and sophisticated democrats do not spread covid. Need to get the talking points straight just in case you want to put them on facebook or twitter.

FOX parrot wanna cracker?
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...ts-juans-fault
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-10-2021, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:

Now it’s viral load instead of deaths. Now we are focused on that because deaths can no longer be exploited. Always moving the goalposts to create hysteria. Viral load means noting without deaths. Florida’s numbers and their handling of the original outbreak already proved itself successful on the main stage when the complete data was released. Viral load is pointless. Everyone that gets the jab gets a viral load , It’s stupid to even use that as main topic of discussion. This virus is contracted masked or maskless , vaccinated or unvaccinated , . Florida was the staple of how to handle covid and the stats don’t lie. That was beaten to death already in the two other threads you can’t seem to ever find a response to, be sure there are no numbers to contradict. Florida was in the top tier of high risk populations , and their death toll in that range was much less than the median. Their economy is booming while others are bleeding worse than gunshot victims in Chiraq looking for government handouts to get them by.

While I believe at the moment with some of his newest policies he’s essentially teetering in the verge of becoming what he’s fighting Biden and company about with regards to control and mandates, but he’s at a rock and hard place to fight those Biden mandates and these policies he’s putting forward are the only way to curb that.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-10-2021, 6:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, the Republican ploy to keep the virus alive is a bad bet. We know there will be issues for the coming school year and we wont do a damn thing but whine about it.
Just like all the science showed transmittal and contracting the virus due to in person learning in school classrooms was nil , they’re weren’t super spreaders among k-12 schools that remained in session at the height of the pandemic. So of course. Why would you base your current data on past data , instead just force more ridiculous blanket mandates for the sake of mandates that really have nothing to do with the scientific data would be the right thing to do.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-10-2021, 6:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I appreciate that he didn't institute state wide mandates to close businesses, which I assume is his main appeal to ord27. But he shows a lack of intelligence to promote sensible and practical measures. And that's pretty much what you can expect from a stunt politician. The mandates he does create limit the ability of localities and businesses to institute practical measures. Supporting someone like him for President is just more evidence that Americans aren't concerned as much with quality of leadership as playing the politics game.
I’d say his quality of leadership is just fine. Florida was one of the least economically impacted states due to covid 19 . The covid statistics pertaining to Florida put it at the top of the ranks for its low covid death toll per high risk inhabitants. Property values have sores and tourism industry was able to keep chugging as bets as any state could during covid.

That’s your home state so what policies iof his are detrimental to state life and it’s financial well being with him as a governor ? I can tell you the effects of ooorly handled covid and a port run Democratic state by our mass exodus , florida is experiencing the complete opposite so he must be doing an majority of things right.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-11-2021, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are not getting rid of the china virus. It was manufactured to be effective at infecting humans. Only one complaining are you democrats and your talking heads trying to politicize it. Florida is doing just fine and everyone knows it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2021, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Just like all the science showed transmittal and contracting the virus due to in person learning in school classrooms was nil , they’re weren’t super spreaders among k-12 schools that remained in session at the height of the pandemic. So of course. Why would you base your current data on past data , instead just force more ridiculous blanket mandates for the sake of mandates that really have nothing to do with the scientific data would be the right thing to do.
Yep.
https://www.wdsu.com/article/more-th...days/37246194#
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2021, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
I’d say his quality of leadership is just fine. Florida was one of the least economically impacted states due to covid 19 . The covid statistics pertaining to Florida put it at the top of the ranks for its low covid death toll per high risk inhabitants. Property values have sores and tourism industry was able to keep chugging as bets as any state could during covid.

That’s your home state so what policies iof his are detrimental to state life and it’s financial well being with him as a governor ? I can tell you the effects of ooorly handled covid and a port run Democratic state by our mass exodus , florida is experiencing the complete opposite so he must be doing an majority of things right.
LOL at "Property Values". Explain how property in SoCal is 10 X the value and 20% year over year growth. Tourism, right Deathsentatis invited the entire country in for a quick dip in the Atlantic and take the virus home with you, much like the Sturgis disaster. Brilliant. How did the vax mandate on cruise ships work out? The anti mask mandate for schools? I think people head to florida for the state tax discount and reasonable weather compared to the east coast. Where is the mass exodus?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2021, 3:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL at "Property Values". Explain how property in SoCal is 10 X the value and 20% year over year growth. Tourism, right Deathsentatis invited the entire country in for a quick dip in the Atlantic and take the virus home with you, much like the Sturgis disaster. Brilliant. How did the vax mandate on cruise ships work out? The anti mask mandate for schools? I think people head to florida for the state tax discount and reasonable weather compared to the east coast. Where is the mass exodus?
Yeah, he shoulda forced 15,000 seniors with COVID into the rest homes like randy Andy. That woulda really shown some leadership skills, douche.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2021, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, he shoulda forced 15,000 seniors with COVID into the rest homes like randy Andy. That woulda really shown some leadership skills, douche.
No one is supporting that guy, find something else as your boogieman.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-11-2021, 3:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
And the rest of the country is doing just as well as kalifnornia and the lock downs.

It is easy why kali has higher realestate prices. Won't let people build near the coasts anymore where the weather is not 105 in the shade in summer. Invite 20 million new foreign born people into the state over a 20 year period and make them all fight for the same houses that have been there for 40 years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-11-2021, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Funny, he was well supported when he was killing those seniors. Remember he was the democrats president over Trump. He won all sorts of awards. He was on CNN all the time. Turns out the Me2 Movement were helping to craft statements to discredit his accusers. He is no longer useful to the democrats and now he is out.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-11-2021, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
You mean no one is supporting that guy because of his sexual scandals. He was the poster boy for face time and lockdowns just like newsome was for you lefties. He belongs indicted on 1000’s of murder charges for what he did and then tried to cover up by cooking the books. Not a peep from the left on that. That disappeared by design when his second scandal was brought to light.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2021, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
You mean no one is supporting that guy because of his sexual scandals. He was the poster boy for face time and lockdowns just like newsome was for you lefties. He belongs indicted on 1000’s of murder charges for what he did and then tried to cover up by cooking the books. Not a peep from the left on that. That disappeared by design when his second scandal was brought to light.
Indict him if you want, not going to hear anyone here stopping you.
So, if he is guilty of those deaths, how many is trump guilty for? 600,000?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2021, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Funny, he was well supported when he was killing those seniors. Remember he was the democrats president over Trump. He won all sorts of awards. He was on CNN all the time. Turns out the Me2 Movement were helping to craft statements to discredit his accusers. He is no longer useful to the democrats and now he is out.
Yall hate it when Democrats do the right thing, dont you. Didnt need to impeach or recall, they just resign. The pedo Matt Geotz is no problem for Republicans, hes just a pedo.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2021, 8:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you F’ing kidding me? Your party gave him awards! They said he was the honorary POTUS! Hollywood slobbered all over him! It’s all on video. Do you need to be owned on a nuclear level now? The guy is a straight up murderer, sexual predator and should be in prison.

F, you’re such a liar! The cuomo bandwagon got a flat tire, all you libtards hopped off once the gig was up and now you’re trying to act like you never knew him. Disingenuous POS liars.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2021, 8:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
There you go again, showing your dishonesty. Your “lie at all costs” efforts just to maintain a dishonest narrative is just one of so many things that marginalize you and make you the butt of so many jokes. The best things Trump did were griped about by you libtards. You’ve been totally owned on this topic so many times. I can’t believe you’d want to go back for more beat downs. Believe me, there are enough people here who will pound you into sand over this if you don’t shut your pie hole and stop lying.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yall hate it when Democrats do the right thing, dont you. Didnt need to impeach or recall, they just resign. The pedo Matt Geotz is no problem for Republicans, hes just a pedo.
Difference is democrats make up crap all the time. Just like they are trying to make up crap again the Florida Gov. If someone challenges their authority, they will destroy them. In Cuomo's case, he had CNN and the Me Too Movement teaming up to try and destroy his accusers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you show me the law that give the president the authority to make people mask up? I will wait for your answer.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you show me the law that give the president the authority to make people mask up? I will wait for your answer.
You have been parroting this since covid began. Somehow Biden as president has used his office to push masking and vaccinations. He is sending federal volunteers going door to door into the Red states where their Governors are covid apologists. He has no power, yet still trying to get shots in arms where covid is out of control, hospitals over run, Federal field hospitals being built. Federal drs. and nurses being sent to help the over run hospitals. They even help those infected wearing their "Dont Fauci my Florida" T-shirts. Whats really funny is as these people are dying, they beg for vaccines.
How many more antivaxxers need to die? two big time antivax right wing radio personalities have died in the last 2 weeks. Biden doesnt have to worry about THOSE guys anymore.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Difference is democrats make up crap all the time. Just like they are trying to make up crap again the Florida Gov. If someone challenges their authority, they will destroy them. In Cuomo's case, he had CNN and the Me Too Movement teaming up to try and destroy his accusers.
Look at what the "democrats are making up" now.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/gaetz-asso...ry?id=79388281

Florida is in a health crisis right now, Desantis is at the lead. As he outlaws masking and distancing his state health experts are suing and winning mask mandates in spite of his hard work to keep covid strong.

Show one post of any democrat, former or current republican that supported Cuomo. Just one.
You are making up a narrative that did not exist here. Boo.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
You have been parroting this since covid began. Somehow Biden as president has used his office to push masking and vaccinations. He is sending federal volunteers going door to door into the Red states where their Governors are covid apologists. He has no power, yet still trying to get shots in arms where covid is out of control, hospitals over run, Federal field hospitals being built. Federal drs. and nurses being sent to help the over run hospitals. They even help those infected wearing their "Dont Fauci my Florida" T-shirts. Whats really funny is as these people are dying, they beg for vaccines.
How many more antivaxxers need to die? two big time antivax right wing radio personalities have died in the last 2 weeks. Biden doesnt have to worry about THOSE guys anymore.
And there you go with your sudden lie. The "push" is not a legal mandate. PERIOD

In the mean time we have the very video in this forum of biden and harris to not trust the vaccines.

Trump sent hospital ships to NY and kalifornia but they were rejected because Trump sent them.

just stop with your bull S$%T
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Look at what the "democrats are making up" now.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/gaetz-asso...ry?id=79388281

Florida is in a health crisis right now, Desantis is at the lead. As he outlaws masking and distancing his state health experts are suing and winning mask mandates in spite of his hard work to keep covid strong.

Show one post of any democrat, former or current republican that supported Cuomo. Just one.
You are making up a narrative that did not exist here. Boo.
Yep and the crisis will pass and guess what. There people will not be broke either. They are all going to get exposed at some point. Happens in mass or it happens over time, but everyone is going to get exposed. You and the media who want to make it political can not ignore science.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
And there you go with your sudden lie. The "push" is not a legal mandate. PERIOD

In the mean time we have the very video in this forum of biden and harris to not trust the vaccines.

Trump sent hospital ships to NY and kalifornia but they were rejected because Trump sent them.

just stop with your bull S$%T
Its called doing something. Trump had the same rules and over 600,000 dead. Now we have vaccines and the people who live in red states are suffering, dying because their choice of media keeps telling them to question the vaccines. Please post a vid of Harris or Biden sayiing they dont trust vaccines, AFTER we actually had vaccines. Pre vaccine shows nothing, Biden a private citizen, Harris A US Senator. Yes, he sent the ship, turns out we masked up and did not need them. Thats a win for Newsome. Who does need them? Who is begging for help?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-12-2021, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its called doing something. Trump had the same rules and over 600,000 dead. Now we have vaccines and the people who live in red states are suffering, dying because their choice of media keeps telling them to question the vaccines. Please post a vid of Harris or Biden sayiing they dont trust vaccines, AFTER we actually had vaccines. Pre vaccine shows nothing, Biden a private citizen, Harris A US Senator. Yes, he sent the ship, turns out we masked up and did not need them. Thats a win for Newsome. Who does need them? Who is begging for help?

Doing something? You mean going authoritarian and trying to drum up hatred for a political part because you and the media are trying to blame them for the delta variant? Just like you said with Trump. Biden is the president. This is his issue. Can you show me where he has the authority to make governors do anything? I have heard about a federal employee mandate. Trying to figure out where is his state mandate?

We literally posted the freaking video of them saying it. It does not matter that it was after the vaccine. So when were they telling the truth? Was it before they were elected or was it after they were elected? The vaccine was out before Trump left office.

So you admit that Trump was legal in going after Biden the private citizen about his boys ties to Ukriane? Being a private citizen and all, it should not matter. Glad you cleared that up.

Sounds like you are the one begging for help.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 08-12-2021 at 2:55 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-12-2021, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Doing something? You mean going authoritarian and trying to drum up hatred for a political part because you and the media are trying to blame them for the delta variant? Just like you said with Trump. Biden is the president. This is his issue. Can you show me where he has the authority to make governors do anything? I have heard about a federal employee mandate. Trying to figure out where is his state mandate?

We literally posted the freaking video of them saying it. It does not matter that it was after the vaccine. So when were they telling the truth? Was it before they were elected or was it after they were elected? The vaccine was out before Trump left office.

So you admit that Trump was legal in going after Biden the private citizen about his boys ties to Ukriane? Being a private citizen and all, it should not matter. Glad you cleared that up.

Sounds like you are the one begging for help.
Pick a position flipflopper. Either he is mandating, Authoritarian, or he is pushing, using the power of his office to make progress. And he is making progress. Succeeding w/o the help of any R state governors. Actually Biden did tell Desantis and the dude in a stroller in TX to "get out of the way". Only because what he has done in florida/TX assists covid, aka anti mask mandates. There was that 80,000 expired vaccines in Arkansas they had to throw away too. Seems a waste. Perhaps instead of begging antivaxers to get the shot we should give them away to Mexico or any other country that would love to have them. Good idea?
It 100% matters if we had no vaccine at the time, its a hypothetical question. Unlike republicans who are still questioning vaccinations and mask wearing after having them for 7 months. Funny how trump pumped the vaccines non-stop during the campaign...then he lost the election and all he has done is lie about that and zero on Covid. Even while he was still in office.
Dont you pay attn to your own BS?
No, trump was in the wrong, thats why he was impeached. You cant ask foreign govts for dirt on your political opponent, rules are clear. Nope, the Govs with an (R) behind their name are begging for help due to their inept practices. They were presented the facts about covid, best practices explained and recc., they were warned there would be consequences for their rules, they refused, now Americans pay the price for dumb**** republican stupidity.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-13-2021, 6:28 AM Reply   
https://www.vox.com/22587443/covid-1...lta-cases-rate

I thought this was an interesting article. Sure there is a political split on vaccines, but it is more complex than that. Race and urban vs rural play strong role too.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-13-2021, 7:06 AM Reply   
Yeah, the anti vax split is more than just the political split. We need need more people like this pastor to get minorities and others vaxed:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida...-jacksonville/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2021, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yea that’s the difference. Biden and company are trying to run the country like communist tyrant nation. Leaving covid policy to states and cities is the proper way. 1 cookie cutter forced national policy isn’t the answer. Sending the arm of the government door to door…….well mine as well start some camps and put all the vaccinated and mask wearers in those camps for their safety. More with our fear mongoring nonsense. Touting communist ideas shows wxactly why you should triple layer in your basement
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-13-2021, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yea that’s the difference. Biden and company are trying to run the country like communist tyrant nation. Leaving covid policy to states and cities is the proper way. 1 cookie cutter forced national policy isn’t the answer. Sending the arm of the government door to door…….well mine as well start some camps and put all the vaccinated and mask wearers in those camps for their safety. More with our fear mongoring nonsense. Touting communist ideas shows wxactly why you should triple layer in your basement
What you just posted is fear mongering nonsense. Comparing things you don't like to communism is always a bad look.

I do agree that it should be up to the states/local over federal personally. But that is one of the oldest arguments in US history not the invasion of communism.

I think that Desanits is picking the wrong fight against the wrong foe and he will be long off the table by the time 2024 rolls around. He is making a big gamble. If it works, he will be a hero, but it hasn't worked yet.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
I really dont think the US of A is communist and either do you. You just cant think of a different way to bash Biden. You cant stand that he beat trump. He is doing all he can to get shots in arms because thats how WE as a country beat covid. Did you call your mom a tyrant commie when she made you eat your vegetables and clear your plate? Biden has to treat the uneducated best he can. Thats why he sends out people to educate the uneducated on the benefits of the vaccines. He cant leave it to states when we have governors making anti mask mandates, not allowing masks indoors or at schools. Having low vax counts and not caring. Biden isnt stupid, he knows that their approach only gives covid an assist to mutate again. Why dont you grow up and get on the winning team? Does it say PROTECT and SERVE on your vehicle? because you are doing neither.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2021, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
I really dont think the US of A is communist and either do you. You just cant think of a different way to bash Biden. You cant stand that he beat trump. He is doing all he can to get shots in arms because thats how WE as a country beat covid. Did you call your mom a tyrant commie when she made you eat your vegetables and clear your plate? Biden has to treat the uneducated best he can. Thats why he sends out people to educate the uneducated on the benefits of the vaccines. He cant leave it to states when we have governors making anti mask mandates, not allowing masks indoors or at schools. Having low vax counts and not caring. Biden isnt stupid, he knows that their approach only gives covid an assist to mutate again. Why dont you grow up and get on the winning team? Does it say PROTECT and SERVE on your vehicle? because you are doing neither.
If you think Biden and company know what’s best for each state you’re even more mentally retarded than I give you credit for. The guy can’t even take care of himself. The biggest problem you have is we are not going to beat covid. It’s here to last and you need to learn how to live through it instead of trembling in fear as you step off your front porch. Just have him keep printing free money and giving out the biggest amounts of money in recent decades. That’ll fix everything. Triple mask up and don’t leave the house.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-13-2021, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
What you just posted is fear mongering nonsense. Comparing things you don't like to communism is always a bad look.

I do agree that it should be up to the states/local over federal personally. But that is one of the oldest arguments in US history not the invasion of communism.

I think that Desanits is picking the wrong fight against the wrong foe and he will be long off the table by the time 2024 rolls around. He is making a big gamble. If it works, he will be a hero, but it hasn't worked yet.
His national mandates and now soon to be .marching orders to go door to door are pretty much right in or with the way a communist government operates. Of course we are not. A communist country at the moment .We are still hanging on while the extreme leftists keep trying to move in that direction with policy and rhetoric.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2021, 4:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you think Biden and company know what’s best for each state you’re even more mentally retarded than I give you credit for. The guy can’t even take care of himself. The biggest problem you have is we are not going to beat covid. It’s here to last and you need to learn how to live through it instead of trembling in fear as you step off your front porch. Just have him keep printing free money and giving out the biggest amounts of money in recent decades. That’ll fix everything. Triple mask up and don’t leave the house.
Where do you get the idea that people who get vaccinated and wear masks act in fear? They are just using common sense, doing the right thing. I guess that strikes fear in you for some reason, you cant stop saying it.

Quote:
His national mandates and now soon to be .marching orders to go door to door are pretty much right in or with the way a communist government operates. Of course we are not. A communist country at the moment .We are still hanging on while the extreme leftists keep trying to move in that direction with policy and rhetoric.
Its already underway. There are volunteers out now in Miss, Alabama..., generally the south where the lowest vaccinations in the country are. They are educating the unvaccinated. IMO, its nothing like communist governments. The goal is to keep as many people alive as possible. Why does that upset you? Who is making you so afraid?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2021, 9:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Where do you get the idea that people who get vaccinated and wear masks act in fear? They are just using common sense, doing the right thing. I guess that strikes fear in you for some reason, you cant stop saying it.

Its already underway. There are volunteers out now in Miss, Alabama..., generally the south where the lowest vaccinations in the country are. They are educating the unvaccinated. IMO, its nothing like communist governments. The goal is to keep as many people alive as possible. Why does that upset you? Who is making you so afraid?
Are you kidding me!??! You ONLY act in fear. It’s you and your MSM’s favorite thing to do. Gotta squeeze every last drop out of the populace and keep squeezing daily with half-true stats that support your narrative while ignoring the whole truth. You hide the power grab by saying it’s best for everyone. Meanwhile, everyone knows you’re full of 95sn.

PS, you still can’t refute a single word of the video I posted. Loser!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2021, 9:33 PM Reply   
Quote:

So, in other words, the spooks are going door to door telling people “they need to do what they’re told” and that “it’s good for them.” Hey, do you Brown Shirts get your laundry done for free by the newly converted?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2021, 9:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you kidding me!??! You ONLY act in fear. It’s you and your MSM’s favorite thing to do. Gotta squeeze every last drop out of the populace and keep squeezing daily with half-true stats that support your narrative while ignoring the whole truth. You hide the power grab by saying it’s best for everyone. Meanwhile, everyone knows you’re full of 95sn.

In fact, you know better than to challenge that truth. The truth that shuts you up and pimp slaps you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2021, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
In fact, you know better than to challenge that truth. The truth that shuts you up and pimp slaps you.
What truth? That your Ukrainian Dr. Bin Laden knows more than the entire US medical community?
Should we believe the American Medical Assc, the CDC, every Doctor or nurse in US hospitals and Covid trauma centers? Or your choice, the doctor on Facebook, from Ukraine. The website he is on is run by Dr, Gold, is a confirmed ANTIVAXER and who was arrested at the 1/6 insurrection. Nice resume. Great choice for the only one here that is too afraid for an arm prick. Might get magnetized, the 5G or turned into a vampire.
Is it a fact near 40% of new hospitalizations in the country are in FL and TX? That if you have a child in TX w/ covid you will wait until another child dies so your kid can get into an ICU bed? (to die).

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/clay-...b0a2603b7e1fe3
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/mis...rce=reddit.com
Florida has emerged as the nightmare scenario for this summer’s surge in COVID-19 cases. The highly contagious Delta variant is spreading rapidly across the state, where less than half of the population is fully vaccinated. As school starts this week, pediatric COVID-19 cases are already on the rise, and with Gov. Ron DeSantis’s ban on mask mandates, that will likely continue. Pregnant women with COVID-19 are being hospitalized. And with nearly 68% of the state’s hospitals warning that they will face a critical staff shortage in the next week, healthcare workers in the state say they’re already overwhelmed and fear the worst is yet to come.

“Florida and Texas alone have accounted for nearly 40% of new hospitalizations across the country,” White House COVID-⁠19 Response Coordinator Jeff Zients said on Thursday. “In the past week, Florida has had more COVID cases than all 30 states with the lowest case rates, combined.”
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2021, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, in other words, the spooks are going door to door telling people “they need to do what they’re told” and that “it’s good for them.” Hey, do you Brown Shirts get your laundry done for free by the newly converted?
Im pretty sure they just explain the facts. If you dont get vaccinated, good chance you will get sick, perhaps hospitalized, maybe die if you have health conditions. Plus, you will also get your family sick, its highly contagious. Anyone in the family have health conditions? Yeah, good chance it will kill them or give long term health problems. Is that what you want? OR Get vaccinated and probably not get covid, if you do it will be significantly less deadly, probably wont go to a hospital, most likely not die. Pretty simple, which would you choose. The shots are over 90% effective. No shot? not so much. But yes, its good for them. Also good for their family. Also good for close friends. Also good for their community. Also good for their state, country. Seems reasonable.
Hey!, whats up with the Brownshirt comments? Over react much? Good little parrot, heres a cracker.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2021, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:

I have my shots, eliminates fear. You are the chicken, running around screaming BROWNSHIRTS!!. You are the one with multiple family members suffering from a virus, following your ideals. My family, who are all vaxxed is untouched, what a surprise. How does that happen? Who is pushing half truths now?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2021, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have my shots, eliminates fear. You are the chicken, running around screaming BROWNSHIRTS!!. You are the one with multiple family members suffering from a virus, following your ideals. My family, who are all vaxxed is untouched, what a surprise. How does that happen? Who is pushing half truths now?
By definition, if I was scared or chicken, I’d get the vaccine. I am scared of the totalitarian aspirations of your party though. My family is successfully fighting it and will be over it soon. No vaccine needed. None of your CNN fear mongering needed either. That’s the full truth.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2021, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
By definition, if I was scared or chicken, I’d get the vaccine. I am scared of the totalitarian aspirations of your party though. My family is successfully fighting it and will be over it soon. No vaccine needed. None of your CNN fear mongering needed either. That’s the full truth.
Good. Keep thinking that way. I have a feeling this will benefit society. Eliminate the uneducated voters.
I do like how you cant stop bringing up CNN...while no one here has posted a cnn link or mentioned the outlet, ever. Thats the truth.
Go out in the yard and yell BROWNSHIRTS again.
Hope you or the fam dont plan on going to a hospital. Some people need it.
https://imgur.com/gallery/rT01JFb
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Good. Keep thinking that way. I have a feeling this will benefit society. Eliminate the uneducated voters.
I do like how you cant stop bringing up CNN...while no one here has posted a cnn link or mentioned the outlet, ever. Thats the truth.
Go out in the yard and yell BROWNSHIRTS again.
Hope you or the fam dont plan on going to a hospital. Some people need it.
https://imgur.com/gallery/rT01JFb
7 people with covid. No hospital visits for any of them. All of them sought early treatment except one:my daughter. She chose to treat hers holistically with zero prescriptions and got better faster than everyone else. Another fun fact: Only two of them got formally tested. Just think of how many others there are out there where no one knows they had it. In my family alone, for every two, there’s five additional survivors. Now extend that out over the population. Makes covid look more like a common cold.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-15-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
I know it’s more than a cold.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-15-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Biden should send he boobs to NY and get the 70% of minorites, age 12 to 45 vaccinated. oh, those are democrats, not republicans
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-16-2021, 5:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your health is not something to make political statements with. There is enough time and data to show that the vaccine is working and working very well. Half of America is unvaccinated and they make up 99% of hospitalizations.

If you are going to be dumb, life is going to be hard. Your family could have avoided the worst part of being sick, if they were vaccinated. That is just a fact. Next year or when it is time, I will get the vaccine again. Is your family going to get sick again? How many bullets will your family dodge before something goes really bad?

The virus doesn't care how tough or brave you are or if you stood up to tyranny or whatever.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 6:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your health is not something to make political statements with. There is enough time and data to show that the vaccine is working and working very well. Half of America is unvaccinated and they make up 99% of hospitalizations.

If you are going to be dumb, life is going to be hard. Your family could have avoided the worst part of being sick, if they were vaccinated. That is just a fact. Next year or when it is time, I will get the vaccine again. Is your family going to get sick again? How many bullets will your family dodge before something goes really bad?

The virus doesn't care how tough or brave you are or if you stood up to tyranny or whatever.
Yeah, it’s working so well that 74 vaccinated people got it from Obummer’s super spreader party alone. The truth is neither you nor anyone else knows the long term effects of these vaccines at all. What we do know is the guy who invented and patented this type of vaccine has said DO NOT take these current vaccines.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-16-2021, 6:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, it’s working so well that 74 vaccinated people got it from Obummer’s super spreader party alone. The truth is neither you nor anyone else knows the long term effects of these vaccines at all. What we do know is the guy who invented and patented this type of vaccine has said DO NOT take these current vaccines.
Uh. Nope. You need to read more than the headlines. There were 74 cases in Martha's Vinyard. 0 are associated with the party, so far. It is like saying there have been thousands of cases of COVID across the country since Mark ate a sandwich last Friday.

You have fallen victim to the evil MSM.

You are right. We don't know the long term effects of the vaccine. But we know the short term effects of not getting the vaccine. Actually, we don't really know the longterm effects of the virus either.

Last edited by skiboarder; 08-16-2021 at 6:52 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-16-2021, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Got any proof of that or did 74 random people from Marthas Vineyard Island get covid, completely unrelated to the shindig? You say you are telling the truth, prove it.
The Pfizer vaccines will be fully FDA approved in about 2 weeks, then what will you have to cry about?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Got any proof of that or did 74 random people from Marthas Vineyard Island get covid, completely unrelated to the shindig? You say you are telling the truth, prove it.
The Pfizer vaccines will be fully FDA approved in about 2 weeks, then what will you have to cry about?
So if I get harmed or killed by the vaccine, my wife can sue them? Won’t have to sign my life away before taking the mark?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-16-2021, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
So if I get harmed or killed by the vaccine, my wife can sue them? Won’t have to sign my life away before taking the mark?
Sounds like youre still scared and not thinking straight. The chances of "harmed" is much higher w/o a vaccine. Clear as it can be.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure those new COVID cases that came outa nowhere are just coincidence. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.....

Hey, you wanna buy a fancy new bridge I have for sale?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sounds like youre still scared and not thinking straight. The chances of "harmed" is much higher w/o a vaccine. Clear as it can be.
No. It sounds like you can't answer the question and want to keep flappin your jaws as usual. Plus, you can't stand my lack of respect for your attempted authoritarian rule.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, what do you expect? I haven't been fitted for my brown shirt yet. These things take time. Supply chain issues and all.

Blood clots, enlarged hearts, higher rate of miscarriages, lower sperm count, higher cancer risk, higher death counts immediately following the release of the vaccine in Israel on 12/20/20, new Bells Palsy warning label on the Pfizer bottle, the list goes on and it hasn't even been out a year. You would know these things if you would take the CNN probe out of your keister.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-16-2021, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well, what do you expect? I haven't been fitted for my brown shirt yet. These things take time. Supply chain issues and all.

Blood clots, enlarged hearts, higher rate of miscarriages, lower sperm count, higher cancer risk, higher death counts immediately following the release of the vaccine in Israel on 12/20/20, new Bells Palsy warning label on the Pfizer bottle, the list goes on and it hasn't even been out a year. You would know these things if you would take the CNN probe out of your keister.
Talk about a trans in womens restrooms, why are you concerned you will suffer miscarriage? Got closet you want to exit from? Have you ever read the possible reactions to aspirin? Tums, Pepto Bismol? A bottle of Vodka? Nyquil? All common over the counter.
Anything other than covid vax?
How about the reaction you get when you scream out Brownshirt in a crowded theatre? lol.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Talk about a trans in womens restrooms, why are you concerned you will suffer miscarriage? Got closet you want to exit from? Have you ever read the possible reactions to aspirin? Tums, Pepto Bismol? A bottle of Vodka? Nyquil? All common over the counter.
Anything other than covid vax?
How about the reaction you get when you scream out Brownshirt in a crowded theatre? lol.
I have three daughters so there's that. Also, I have a choice whether to use those items as well, but none of those are being forced on me. Those other items don't even relate to an experimental vaccine so you just drove yourself into a ditch. You make about as good a point as Biden. No wonder half the country doesn't trust it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-16-2021, 12:27 PM Reply   
Even my own primary care doctor today had to admit that vaccinated people are spreaders.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Even my own primary care doctor today had to admit that vaccinated people are spreaders.
Well, he isnt admitting anything that hasnt already been discussed. We all know vaccinated people can also spread the virus. Its just not as likely due to the fact they are vaccinated with a vaccine that works over 90% of the time. Plus its less lethal. Plus, the vaccinated have better mask wearing history, thats why masks are required, because all are spreaders. Do the math junior. What will help the virus more...unvaccinated, with no masks or...Vaccinated and wearing masks? Thats what i thought. Do you want kids in school? Do the right thing. You want to get back to life as normal, do the right thing. You want to get back to normal supply chains and normal prices, do the right thing. If not, stop complaining about everything your decisions are causing.
Do you want to know what the vaccinated also are? not dead. Not in hospitals wishing they had taken that free shot.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
They’ll be fda approved and protect you from nothing , that’s cool, Reminds me of Tommy boy and the guaranteed piece of **** in a box. You should watch it and educate yourself. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5oxaNsWZNtI Vaccinated people are contracting and spreading it just like the unvaccinated. No difference at all. Just like the 5-7 kinds of flu vaccines that can’t stop the flu from happening each winter.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well, he isnt admitting anything that hasnt already been discussed. We all know vaccinated people can also spread the virus. Its just not as likely due to the fact they are vaccinated with a vaccine that works over 90% of the time. Plus its less lethal. Plus, the vaccinated have better mask wearing history, thats why masks are required, because all are spreaders. Do the math junior. What will help the virus more...unvaccinated, with no masks or...Vaccinated and wearing masks? Thats what i thought. Do you want kids in school? Do the right thing. You want to get back to life as normal, do the right thing. You want to get back to normal supply chains and normal prices, do the right thing. If not, stop complaining about everything your decisions are causing.
Do you want to know what the vaccinated also are? not dead. Not in hospitals wishing they had taken that free shot.
Once again your feelings don’t line up with the science. After a year of school lockdowns
And mask mandates it was proven that the private schools that remained open were not super spreaders and an overwhelming majority or the positive cases were caught outside of school and not transmitted from student tin student in these environments. The only thing keeping kids out of school are the hugely democratic powerhouses of the teacher unions in these major metropolitan areas. They have made the push to stay home not the students families. So once again your argument fails on feelings not science. You’d think once just once you’d actually follow what the CDC puts out in its statistics instead or relying on your garbage media for your template
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Once again your feelings don’t line up with the science. After a year of school lockdowns
And mask mandates it was proven that the private schools that remained open were not super spreaders and an overwhelming majority or the positive cases were caught outside of school and not transmitted from student tin student in these environments. The only thing keeping kids out of school are the hugely democratic powerhouses of the teacher unions in these major metropolitan areas. They have made the push to stay home not the students families. So once again your argument fails on feelings not science. You’d think once just once you’d actually follow what the CDC puts out in its statistics instead or relying on your garbage media for your template
FYI, The CDC is Pro Vaccine, Pro Masking. What dont you understand, You dont get to pick the stuff you like and not the stuff you disagree with. CDC isnt a restaurant where you order a-la-carte.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-17-2021, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
FYI, The CDC is Pro Vaccine, Pro Masking. What dont you understand, You dont get to pick the stuff you like and not the stuff you disagree with. CDC isnt a restaurant where you order a-la-carte.
Again your trolling and stupidity on full display. The CDC statistics don’t match up with their rhetoric. This is the precise reason you still have a good portion of Americans who are not vaccinated, because the message from the CDC doesn’t even align with their research and data. It’s clear a majority of the rhetoric is based on political theater.

The cdc research has shown less than 3% effectiveness of a mask protecting you. It’s a joke. Keep living in fear darkness and a lack of oxygen. You’re the poster child for epitome of a sheep. By December we will be told 5 masks are the standard.

You forget the CDC has one major focus. It doesn’t take into account the other side, they’re making decisions based on lab environments and absolutes. Far removed from real world applications and long term results. The negative effects of the first year of covid due to their policies far outweigh their success stories.

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-17-2021 at 12:35 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-17-2021, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Again your trolling and stupidity on full display. The CDC statistics don’t match up with their rhetoric. This is the precise reason you still have a good portion of Americans who are not vaccinated, because the message from the CDC doesn’t even align with their research and data. It’s clear a majority of the rhetoric is based on political theater.

The cdc research has shown less than 3% effectiveness of a mask protecting you. It’s a joke. Keep living in fear darkness and a lack of oxygen. You’re the poster child for epitome of a sheep. By December we will be told 5 masks are the standard.

You forget the CDC has one major focus. It doesn’t take into account the other side, they’re making decisions based on lab environments and absolutes. Far removed from real world applications and long term results. The negative effects of the first year of covid due to their policies far outweigh their success stories.
Know what else does not match the rhetoric???
This
https://www.axios.com/texas-gov-covi...438edd96c.html
Desantis brother in Covid advice just got, you guessed it Covid. He was on the phone begging the Feds for some mortuary trucks to store their dead while pushing anti mask mandates, and getting sick. Funny.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-17-2021, 2:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Know what else does not match the rhetoric???
This
https://www.axios.com/texas-gov-covi...438edd96c.html
Desantis brother in Covid advice just got, you guessed it Covid. He was on the phone begging the Feds for some mortuary trucks to store their dead while pushing anti mask mandates, and getting sick. Funny.
Um... Wasn't it just announced that 80% of the COVID patients in Texas hospitals were illegal aliens? Maybe tell your boy to stop importing illegals.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-17-2021, 2:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Um... Wasn't it just announced that 80% of the COVID patients in Texas hospitals were illegal aliens? Maybe tell your boy to stop importing illegals.
Did you read that on Numpty News?

Even Fox calls BS on your drivel
https://myfox8.com/news/coronavirus/...h-experts-say/