Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-09-2014, 6:55 AM Reply   
I still think they should make a boat that is the same as the V215 but add 3-5 inches to the the hull sides to give it a deeper feel. Maybe they could flair out the sides as well to get it closer to a 98" beam. Ditch the transom overhang, keep the same rubrail line and put on a more swooped back windshield (like the V237).

I really like the overall lines of the V215.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-09-2014, 8:12 AM Reply   
The V215 is already 96" beam I'm not sure an addition 2" is going to do much. I personally think you leave the V215 as is. Its been their best seller for a while know. The hull is awesome for both wake surfing and boarding. I know a knock has always been that it doesn't have as much freeboard as other boats but I've never felt unsafe in mine and I sack the crap out if it. I say leave the V215 as is and the 237 but expand on their line up with this new style of boat to appeal to the buyers that want a less traditional wake boat.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       09-09-2014, 2:37 PM Reply   
If Sanger were smart, they would always produce/sell the V215 as is & never change it.
Great boat.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-09-2014, 3:36 PM Reply   
Sanger are doing that, pretty sure there are no plans to discontinue it
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-09-2014, 3:39 PM Reply   
BUT if they had a V215 type boat that looked and performed similar but had 3000 pounds of quick fill ballast and surf system that worked as well as NRS, surf gate etc then I would be so happy.

Then they could market the Classic V215 as the sport boat and the new boat could operate in the performance boat market. Much like CC210 & G21
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-09-2014, 3:59 PM Reply   
Its weird in that video but the new 21' looked a lot bigger than the 215. Its probably just its attitude in the water though.
Old     (badluck)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-09-2014, 7:52 PM Reply   
i like it.I like the idea of an extra rear facing seat but I don't want to give up that corner. I also dig gauges not tv screens.Good for sanger.
Old     (bwake)      Join Date: Sep 2009       09-10-2014, 2:42 AM Reply   
I own a v210 and while i love the look of that i think this will sell really well if the costs can be kept reasonable. If not there are probably others id look at first.

Not sure about the seats though, and the nose is a bit interesting.
Old     (scwellman)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-10-2014, 10:25 AM Reply   
I said it was fugly and I can say that as I'm a current Sanger owner.

I'm not gonna part with $75K of my gold for it.