Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (DMeyersLT)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-25-2010, 11:58 AM Reply   
[IMG][/IMG]So here a couple pics from last nights taco tuesday on the Dirty D... Ill put some more pics up soon. Want to thank everyone that made this boat happen THANK YOU !!!!!!! California Marine Sports and Supreme Boats for such a kick ass boat. I have had so many compliments on the boat everyone really likes it. Thank You agin.. Sorry if there is a bunch of double pics [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG][IMG]Photobucket[/IMG][IMG]Photobucket[/IMG][IMG][IMG]Photobucket[/IMG][/IMG][IMG]Photobucket[/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
Old     (DMeyersLT)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-25-2010, 12:12 PM Reply   
[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG][IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
Old     (DMeyersLT)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-25-2010, 12:17 PM Reply   
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-25-2010, 12:18 PM Reply   
the wake looks awesome ....... so no problems with the shallow water as far as the wake was concerned? it would be cool to see it ....... maybe some day when we are both out we can meet up for a bit ..... hope thats not asking too much!
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-25-2010, 12:21 PM Reply   
Hell Yeah Dennis!
You should try uploading the pics through wakeworld as an attachment. There are a lot of errors.
Old     (DMeyersLT)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-25-2010, 12:29 PM Reply   
Hey Frank the wake is unreal it is so much fun. no problems yet with the shallow water but we are headed to the lake thursday night so will see what changes. Also no problem at all on showing you the boat and the massive wave it is putting out, just give us a haller when you see us.

Hey Mitch thanks bro. I know on the pic thing some come up and some dont cant figure it out. Maybe you can stop by and show another way to post pics up on here. Also if you want to go out thursday night let me know.
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-25-2010, 12:50 PM Reply   
thats great ....... looks like you get out by disco bay ....... im at holland ...... we are going out today at 4 ....... will you be out thursday evening in the delta? if so ill cruise over your way and see you guys .... give me something to do LOL
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-25-2010, 11:47 PM Reply   
Great looking boat, love the speakers, and nice wave. Looks like that one picture the shallow water knocked the wake down a bit, but otherwise looks great. Wow, that bow really does look great. Seeing it with people up there gives it more perspective. If you ever head up to oroville, let me know, we can drive down the middle of the houseboats in the marina crank the speakers. ;-)
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-26-2010, 4:37 AM Reply   
Dennis, looks great, how are you weighting her?
Old     (CarFanatic5)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-26-2010, 3:00 PM Reply   
that factory ballast? or are you loading it down?
Old     (DMeyersLT)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-27-2010, 12:14 PM Reply   
I put a 550 in the rear on top of the stock tank and another 550 on top of the port side seat in the rear. also i put 300 lbs of lead in the bow along with two girls and two guys. I went back out last night and have some new pics i will be posting soon. the wave looks a lot better in deeper water for sure.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-28-2010, 8:09 AM Reply   
Looks awesome! Congrats on the new ride!

FWIW - I noticed that I need 7' on the depth finder or the wave collapses to nothing. There's a spot on my lake that goes from 11' to 6' pretty quick and we tested it and 7' to 11' we have the same wave but as soon as it hits 6' the wave is half the height or less.