Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-15-2022, 6:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You got me. Only about 23 to 24 million of the state is born in kalifornia or other US state out of the 39 million and change.

https://depts.washington.edu/moving1/California.shtml

not at all close to half
I stand corrected!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-16-2022, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I stand corrected!
And now maybe you understand when I point to kalifornia policies and how they are A) not aligned with the rest of the US and B) how they could be manipulated by foreign interests for the enrichment of those other countries
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-16-2022, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
And now maybe you understand when I point to kalifornia policies and how they are A) not aligned with the rest of the US and B) how they could be manipulated by foreign interests for the enrichment of those other countries
How would that manipulation work? Countries send people to live in California to vote in politicians who are friendly to that country?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2022, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
How would that manipulation work? Countries send people to live in California to vote in politicians who are friendly to that country?
They vote in politicians who are open to more globalist policies. Open boarders and so on. They can actually over take America due to our laws that allow you to become a citizen just by being born in the country. Send enough people over, you change loyalties of a region then that region puts pressure on the rest of the country. Who do you think most of the open border activists are? Certainly not people in Ohio. We know that some countries send over military people to end their careers performing industrial spying and things like that.

They are already finding ties to Putin and environmental groups advocating Europe getting rid of their energy independence so they had to rely on Russia. Germany pretty much has dismantled its entire nuke energy program over that. I laid this out a month or so on here. Other countries are only supporting the US and mostly to get off fossil fuels of their own because they know if war were to break out, we and they could not possibly fight the war. That is mostly why Germany lost ww2. They did not have the energy. Russia knows this. China knows this.

At the end of the day, it a policy makes zero sense it is being done for a reason. I would like to think that leaders are simply dumb. They are not. They have think tanks advising them of the words to use. These are all deliberate acts.