Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (PaulL)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-18-2011, 8:57 PM Reply   
Alrighty then.... I can't decide which to go with....

Here's the deal... both are dang close and comparable.... The Supra is yellow with white highlights and a silver/chrome waketower (not my favorite), and the MB is grey with red flames and a black waketower (better, but nothing to write home about).

Both have tower speakers and racks, but the MB sports also "sports" some nice lights up there too.

Both have ballast, but the Supra also has a hydraulic wake plate; on the other hand, the MB has 2100 lbs of internal ballast and no bags to mess with.

The MB has that 2 speed transmission or w/e they call it.

I'm lookin' at approx. $33,200.00 (US) for the Supra and about $34,000.00 (US) for the MB Sports (both come with trailers). Both have low hours (115 for the Supra and 155 for the MB Sports). Marine survey / inspection of the MB is flawless. I haven't had the Supra inspected yet (but let's give it the benefit of the doubt for this comparison).

I will primarily be on a 144 acre lake here in Michigan (the "home" lake, but plan to take the boat out for "adventures" too), pulling mostly wakeboards and tubes, and prolly trying out wakesurfing. Skiing will be had, prolly, but not high on the priority list. I have 5 kids and myself (I guess that makes 6 kids...), plus all their friends. Oldest is 14 (not counting me, that is) and youngest is 6. I want something that will preferably last through all of them.

HELP!!!!

Last edited by PaulL; 04-18-2011 at 9:00 PM. Reason: correct $$ amounts