Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 06, 2008

Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-25-2008, 9:22 AM Reply   
Just wondering what everyone else is planning on doing to there boat this winter to get it ready for next year. What are some of the items on your wish list? Im down in TX so I still have about 2 more months before it gets time to winterize so I'm just getting started thinking about what all I want to do.

Mine are to take some stickers off and completely wax and detail the boat, add some new tower and interior speakers w/ all new wiring, maybe a light bar.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-25-2008, 9:39 AM Reply   
Jarrod - What boat do you have and what lake do you ride on?
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-25-2008, 11:16 AM Reply   
I have a '03 launch ssv and im usually on hubbard or lewisville
Old     (bird_dog0347)      Join Date: Feb 2006       08-25-2008, 12:53 PM Reply   
I plan to finish my LED project, detail the boat... and wait out the painfully long 2-3 months without riding. Can't we do away with winter???
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       08-25-2008, 1:24 PM Reply   
I plan on:
-Re-Powdercoating the tower
-Finishing built in ballast system
-Clean up stereo install
-Finish Heater Install
-Complete LED project, including plexi rings for the wetsounds.

OH! and since I live in California I'm also gonna do some riding! Nothing compares to a clear winter day and all day glass on the delta!
Old     (billhall)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-25-2008, 10:15 PM Reply   
-wet sand, buff, wax, and detail the entire boat.
-complete my led project including underwater, behind the boat LEDs.
-New amp board under observer seat with a new tower speakers amp
-New pro 80's
-New sub and box to fit behind drivers foot board.
-New tower mirror mount.
-install second battery with isolator
-redo almost all the pin striping on the hull
-fat sacs and tsunami pumps

Wishlist
-flight clips
-tower lights
-docking lights
-wakeboard and bindings
-handle and rope
-auto ballast with water puppies
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-27-2008, 6:29 AM Reply   
I plan on putting in two tower speakers and replacing all my interior speakers(4). What kind of amp would I need, if any, for this set-up? I want something simple that will do the job.

Anyone know about adding LED's to interior and underside of the boat?

Sounds like everyone is going to have a busy winter just as I am. I'll try to keep some pics updated along the way.