Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-28-2018, 7:12 PM Reply   
Down here in Florida there is a lot of sun on my swim platform, I had it covered with a tarp on my 2005 VLX but there are also a lot of hurricanes down here. My boat cover has survived a few hurricanes, but I can travel the highways with the cover on with No problem. The tarp I used to cover my swim platform was pretty much destroyed after one season. I am looking at Evolution Covers to cover my swim platform for $110.00 Does anyone have experience with Evolution Covers on their swim platforms?
Old     (Darkside)      Join Date: Apr 2015       03-28-2018, 9:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Down here in Florida there is a lot of sun on my swim platform, I had it covered with a tarp on my 2005 VLX but there are also a lot of hurricanes down here. My boat cover has survived a few hurricanes, but I can travel the highways with the cover on with No problem. The tarp I used to cover my swim platform was pretty much destroyed after one season. I am looking at Evolution Covers to cover my swim platform for $110.00 Does anyone have experience with Evolution Covers on their swim platforms?
I have an evolution swim cover. It works fantastic, plus customer service is second to none. Really easy on and off. I have towed literally 1000's of miles without issue.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-29-2018, 7:26 AM Reply   
I have one too, but i don't have my boat yet! Cory at Evolution is the bomb and his products are amazing. You have NOTHING to worry about ordering from him.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-30-2018, 5:52 AM Reply   
Thanks guys!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       03-30-2018, 6:02 AM Reply   
I don’t have a Evolution cover but mine is towable thank goodness. The sun is now off my platform all the time except in the water.
Old     (ride152)      Join Date: Nov 2005 Location: Maumee River - Ohio       04-03-2018, 5:17 AM Reply   
I am currently working with Cory at Evolution right now. His follow-up and customer service so far has been exceptional!