Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (SteeleAxis)      Join Date: Oct 2012       03-14-2013, 6:46 PM Reply   
Taking a last minute ride tomorrow out of Whiskey Slough on the Delta 11 to 5. Any skill level welcome (beginner myself), just looking for someone safe and responsible to give me a pull. I'll drag you around all day other than that, Axis A20 with up to 3k in ballast and wedge. PM me your number and we'll sort it out.
Old     (SteeleAxis)      Join Date: Oct 2012       03-14-2013, 9:02 PM Reply   
Update, was on phone earlier.

Taking a last minute ride tomorrow (3/15) out of Whiskey Slough on the Delta from around 11 to 5, and looking for a third (or more). Any skill level welcome (beginner myself), just looking for someone safe and responsible to drive when I ride. I'll drag you around all day other than that...pretty diehard so love to just go out there and ride so you will get as many sets as you want. Very chill too on learning so perfect boat to do drills with...have no problem coming around to pick folks up while you work on new stuff. Axis A20 with up to 3500 in ballast plus wedge, so wake can be as mellow or slammed as you like. Post up or PM me your number and we'll sort it out.
Old     (fossilfuelburner)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-15-2013, 2:39 PM Reply   
Sent you a PM
Old     (dmorrison22)      Join Date: Oct 2008       03-21-2013, 10:39 AM Reply   
Hey Matt- I was actually out at the Delta on 3/15. We were riding out of Bethal Island. Great day on the water. I'm always down to drive and ride most weekends. Shoot me an email at dmorrison2284@gmail.com and let's shred sometime. I have access to a Nautique and a malibu as well.
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-22-2013, 4:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fossilfuelburner View Post
Sent you a PM
Jeff, what's up! Tony and I were just talking about you the other day along the lines of "wonder what happened to that guy"... Glad to hear you're around and riding. We should hook up and ride one of these days. Maybe Tony will drive up too.
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-22-2013, 4:41 PM Reply   
Matt, that Axis sounds sick. Would love to ride behind it one of these days if you need a 3rd. I usually ride out of Orwood. Perhaps you'd be up for riding behind my MC205 sometime too -- got the various training wake configurations dialed for maximizing progression with minimal punishment.
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-22-2013, 4:42 PM Reply   
BTW, love your profile pick with the Sheriff about to run you over. Priceless!