Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-09-2011, 6:30 PM Reply   
Check this out.
http://centurymarine.com/2011/03/201...ona-boat-show/

its not going to be huge, but im stoked! Im glad they got this rolling, im having withdrawls, wish the big show still came to AZ. If only this was over one of the spring break weekends haha
Old    SamIngram            03-09-2011, 8:09 PM Reply   
Gotta love Century Marine!
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-09-2011, 10:54 PM Reply   
yea, im gonna do my best to get there. should be pretty sweet
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-13-2011, 2:44 PM Reply   
Joey make sure you bring your camera.I got you some shots of some new TIGES,so return the favor please.That Pacific Blue/Black RZ2 was a customers boat in for service.That's why i couldn't get pictures of the interior.But if i see one in texas i'll get pics.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-13-2011, 2:45 PM Reply   
Oh here it is one more time.
Attached Images

Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-13-2011, 3:38 PM Reply   
^^^^^pretty sure I saw this Tige (or an exact replica) out at Saguaro Saturday. Very clean!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-13-2011, 3:56 PM Reply   
Probable a replica.I took that picture at a tige dealership in largo fla.this past week.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-13-2011, 4:20 PM Reply   
haha robert Ill take as many pictures as I can!! That boat looks insane!
Curt, I think the kids who ride behind that tige are on this site. but hows saguaro been lately? Im planning on getting out there wednesday/thrusday for some surfing.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       03-13-2011, 9:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebeaverandboats View Post
haha robert Ill take as many pictures as I can!! That boat looks insane!
Curt, I think the kids who ride behind that tige are on this site. but hows saguaro been lately? Im planning on getting out there wednesday/thrusday for some surfing.
the amount of people out there is not as bad as i expected it to be, which is very good. the warm weather has been a huge plus for lake temp and tolerance. the past 4 weekends the water temp has slowly rised. 52 54 57 62. our first run this past saturday (@830am) everybody wore wetsuits. but once the sun was out we were all trunkin it. yup, summer is deffinitely around the corner
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-13-2011, 11:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by durty_curt View Post
the amount of people out there is not as bad as i expected it to be, which is very good. the warm weather has been a huge plus for lake temp and tolerance. the past 4 weekends the water temp has slowly rised. 52 54 57 62. our first run this past saturday (@830am) everybody wore wetsuits. but once the sun was out we were all trunkin it. yup, summer is deffinitely around the corner
awesome, cant wait to get out there. Last time I made it out was right around new years, i wanna say the water temp was about 50 maybe even a little colder. Was a blast, but i was surprised how many people were out there!
Old    SamIngram            03-14-2011, 10:51 AM Reply   
Anyhow else now about the cable park that is coming to Tumbleweed Park in Chandler? It looks like it is going to happen, at least that is what I hear...
Old     (yorwakebordfrend)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-14-2011, 11:09 AM Reply   
yeah the cable park is coming, just not this summer...
Old     (bushtree)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-14-2011, 2:03 PM Reply   
anyone know about this show? Phoenix convention center March 25-27

http://expopromoter.com/Redirect/lan...ent_id/103900/
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-14-2011, 5:23 PM Reply   
We are getting a cable park too!??!?!?RWFca/kfjsfwthaen.gfvzcklawmwf FINALLY. Now all we need is snowbowl to get their act together and blow snow, retro fit bike racks on their lifts so we can ride Down Hill in the off season, take over rocky point so we can have a beach, and then get a Six Flags and then AZ will have pretty much every that is awesome. What else could we ask for?!

Nick, Im not too sure what will be at that sale/show. And its at the fair grounds, not the convention center. If I hear that all the dealers will be there i might try and make it, but looks like everyone will be at the one i posted the link too since the dates over lap and century marine said local dealers will be there.

Last edited by ilikebeaverandboats; 03-14-2011 at 5:24 PM. Reason: sp
Old     (bushtree)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-15-2011, 7:53 AM Reply   
Joey,

Thanks. I was just trying to figure out which show would be a better use of time. I'm looking to get a new boat here come Mid-April / May. I have an idea what I want, but thought it would be nice to check out the competition that I have never actually seen in person before... and as such haven't considered as an option up to this point. ( namely Tige ).
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-15-2011, 9:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushtree View Post
Joey,

Thanks. I was just trying to figure out which show would be a better use of time. I'm looking to get a new boat here come Mid-April / May. I have an idea what I want, but thought it would be nice to check out the competition that I have never actually seen in person before... and as such haven't considered as an option up to this point. ( namely Tige ).
The new tiges look amazing. I cant say i have had a BAD experience with the new AZ tige dealer....but I also cannot say I have had a good one. The old dealership was great, great guys, honest, always friendly. Once the new one opened up I went by to check out the new boats and I was not impressed, boats on wrong trailers (tracking fins resting on trailer), rear trailer tie downs attached to the swim platforms, boats left uncovered..just a bunch of little stuff like this. this is when we started doing all our own maintenance and getting parts we could from century marine and online. I would expect a manufacturers dealership (car boat whatever) to treat my vehicle even nicer than I would, to me justifying the higher prices for service, but if a dealership isnt particular of their stock product, i doubt they will be taking decent care of my boat when its in for service.

ok, end rant haha.