Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (wakeboardnchica)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-29-2007, 6:04 PM Reply   
ok so i'm looking a life vests for Christmas and i was thinking about getting the LF Jett.
I know it won't float like a CGA vest, but I was wondering just how well it did float.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help me out, and if you have any other life vest suggestions would be great!
Old     (watson_134_lf)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-29-2007, 6:16 PM Reply   
i always rode a pretty thick coast guart approved vest, but as soon as i put on my A-10 attack, i havnt been able to wear a front zipper vest. i think you'll really like the side entry, and it just takes a little time to get uesd to the "float not being there". i love having all the extra flexability, and with the comp vests, its easyer to breath cuz ther not so tight on you. i would go for the jett, cuz it definatly looks like it has more floation than the A-10, and my vest kept me alive all summer!
Old     (bartush)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-29-2007, 6:33 PM Reply   
deff. i have the ronix comp vest. its a little harder to get off and on because its a slip on with a zipper in the back, but it was ridiculously comfortable but then again, didnt float me that well.
Old     (zachfullwiler)      Join Date: Dec 2007       12-12-2007, 9:22 AM Reply   
i have rode with a jet pilot ever since i first started riding...i have never had any more troubles floating then a regular vest, then again i dont
know if liquid force jackets are the same