Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (denisecchiang)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-06-2018, 10:27 PM Reply   
Hey there! I am trying to get out to wakeboard/ski/wakesurf in the SF Bay Area at the Delta or Lake Mendo...wherever. I know the basics already. I can help out and chip in. I live in SF.
Old     (SteeleAxis)      Join Date: Oct 2012       11-12-2018, 4:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denisecchiang View Post
Hey there! I am trying to get out to wakeboard/ski/wakesurf in the SF Bay Area at the Delta or Lake Mendo...wherever. I know the basics already. I can help out and chip in. I live in SF.

Hi, just happened to be looking up an old thread and saw your post. My Wife and I live in Discovery Bay on the delta and always happy to get folks out. We ride 3-4 times a week all year round.

Also if you haven't done it or seen it already, check out www.girlsridethewake.com which is an AWESOME all women weekend of riding and coaching. Also really great chance to grow the network of local lady riders.