Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (wakeNsnow)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-27-2010, 1:48 PM Reply   
Hey ! I am looking for some other girl riders to go with! As fun as it is to go with all guys, it'd be nice to be able to have some other girls to wakeboard with!

I'm 20 & go to ASU, my parents have a Mastercraft X45 that they are always down to take out! My girl friends are the type of girls who wont get into the water if guys are with us (which is almost always) because they dont want to get their hair wet. Its annoying & I dont invite them anymore because its pointless for them to take up space on the boat!

Email me if youre interested!! tiafoster@live.com
Old    StevieLee            01-11-2011, 12:47 PM Reply   
Hey! I hope this offer still stands for this summer! I moved to AZ from CO last April and didnt get to go ride because I didnt know anyone with a boat. So if you ever need a third this summer, let me know! slh3787@live.com!
Old     (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       01-11-2011, 2:51 PM Reply   
Contact CC (Christine) from the AWA...she runs the Arizona Wakeboard Association and could likely get you in contact with folks that can help you out with pulls. You can get her through the "Contact Us" section on this site:

http://www.theawa.com/