Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 21, 2007

Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-16-2007, 5:52 AM Reply   
has anyone ridden both? I like the way the natural rides but I also like the look of the ronix one. I've only rode the natural. Can anyone compare the 2 in speed, pop, etc, for me? thanks
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-17-2007, 7:54 AM Reply   
guess no one has ridden both?
Old     (kaesen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-17-2007, 9:27 AM Reply   
havent riden the one but i know the natural is a fast board, light weight, holds a real solid edge to the wake with no slipping out but is really loose and buttery when you want to play around on the wake or in the flats, its a 3 stage rocker that ISNT on steroids so its a solid big pop that you can actually control. i love the natural but im not going to talk you into getting it cause i havent rode the one before, the one looks like a super fun board too though id like to try it out myself sometime and see what its about.
so at least i could give you some facts on the natural and hopefully someone can help you with the one.
peace out man.
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-17-2007, 9:42 AM Reply   
Hey Kaesen, you going to San Fran rail Jam this weekend?
Old     (young)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-17-2007, 9:52 AM Reply   

quote:

I like the way the natural rides but I also like the look of the ronix one.

I don't understand this.

"hey, I have a great wife and family, but that girl is hot. I think I'm gonna go hit on her."
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-17-2007, 10:07 AM Reply   
Because you take it out of context.

Try: "Hey, I love my car and it's great for me but I really love the looks of that other one. If it performs as well as my current car, I'm might buy it."

Unless of course he has exchanged rings with his Natural and they vowed to stay committed to each other forever. It would be even worse if he and the Natural had a few wakeskates together. Man Benjamin, if I see you on my lake with a new One instead of your Natural I'm gunna whup your cheating butt!!!!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-17-2007, 10:43 AM Reply   
Heres the main thing. The Natural is one of the best boards ever! Get one you will love it!
Old    innov8actionsports.com            02-17-2007, 11:38 AM Reply   
Just go demo both and see what YOU think.