Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 21, 2007

Old     (robin_holland)      Join Date: May 2006       02-15-2007, 7:54 AM Reply   
It's already February so I'm looking for a handle. I used last year a LF Team handle from a friend. I don't like it because of the pyramid grip shape!

I'm looking for:

The CWB Militia handle
Upload

The Hyperlite Regiment Handle
Upload

and the Liquid Force Spyder handle
Upload

I want a handle with a soft grip, and i prefer a light handle!

Maybe you guys have some advice?
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-15-2007, 8:48 AM Reply   
I'm not a fan of the carbon handles unless I know I'm going to getting in a fight. Look at the Proline LG series & the new Faction handle is incredible!! I also liked Accurate's Premier handle. Very nice.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-15-2007, 9:04 AM Reply   
Go with the LG proline that CWB Militia handle sucks worst handle out. The grip comes off and also the rope came right out of the handle.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-15-2007, 9:24 AM Reply   
Yeah, can I suggest selection D) "none of the above."

I highly recomend the Proline LG handle. Really dig it.
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-15-2007, 9:40 AM Reply   
We just got one of the new straightline replaceable grip handles...anyone heard good things? I am hoping it will work for a few seasons, but we did buy a replacement bar already...
Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-15-2007, 9:42 AM Reply   
I totally agree with Squid, the CWB Militia Handle has problems keeping the grip on. Although, CWB always sent out replacement grip each time I called them.
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       02-15-2007, 10:00 AM Reply   
The Proof handle from accurate is SICK. Its the same as the parks from last year. The grip is a perfect mix of diameter and material. Check it out at a shop...

image/bmpUpload
proof.bmp (100.6 k)
Old     (robin_holland)      Join Date: May 2006       02-15-2007, 10:08 AM Reply   
Oke so the CWB is sh*t, hehe

What about the Ronix Seneca and the Liquid force one?

I can't find a picture of the Ronix

(Message edited by robin_holland on February 15, 2007)
Old     (closedtoe)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-15-2007, 4:30 PM Reply   
I really like my Straightline bantam handle.
http://www.wakeside.com/page/w/CTGY/straight_line_wakeboard_handle
Old     (dekay)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-15-2007, 4:38 PM Reply   
Ronix handles aren't out yet but, they're going to kick ass. The Proline LG is the best out right now, IMO. I have it and love it.
Old    innov8actionsports.com            02-16-2007, 8:21 AM Reply   
I agree with the proline LG.

Robin the CWB/Proine handles are not sh#t they had some problems with the Militia handle early last season but they fixed the problem and now the handle is fine, that is if you like a carbon handle.