Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 21, 2007

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-14-2007, 8:19 AM Reply   
Okay, preface....I cannot try on the Fuse bindings....or I wouldn't have to ask. We are talking about leftover '06 bindings. My feet are BIG. Size varies by manufacturer, but in a NIKE I wear a 14. My feet also have very little arch and are WIDE.

How is the overall comfort level of the Fuse bindings compared to the LF Transits. I have tried on the transits and loved them. I would/will just get them if it comes to that, but I could package up a leftover Absolute/Fuse for quite a bit cheaper than getting the Absolute by itself and then going for the Transits through a different store.

Anyway, just wanted to know if all things considered, they are "close" in comfort level. Also, I hear the Fuse run pretty tight, which is not great with my wide feet.... Thoughts?

Last but not least.... If there are shop owners reading this and have some leftover stock in the Absolute 141(reg or plat) and/or Fuse XXL or Transit XXL that they want to send me an e-mail about.... That is great as well. ejbarlocker@slco.org

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-14-2007, 4:19 PM Reply   
i've never ridden either one, and unfortunately, the best advice i can give you is to NEVER buy bindings without at least trying them on. i could tell you that they're awesome or that they fit really well, but that probably won't help since they're my feet!

wes rides the transit and loves them. he, too, has big feet! anyway, i'll send him the link to this thread. sorry i wasn't able to help.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-14-2007, 4:36 PM Reply   
I love the transits (i rode two sets of parks before them). they finally make the transits big enough. my feet are size 14 but are on the narrower side. but i definitely wouldn't buy before trying to them out... good luck!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-14-2007, 5:06 PM Reply   
Yes, I have tried the Transits....and LOVED them. But if all things were equal, I'd get the Fuse.

That said, looks like I should just pay a little more and go the safe route.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-15-2007, 8:42 AM Reply   
dude, listen to Joe and do not buy unless trying them on. I went your route and it's not worth it. I have wide feet myself and the Transits killed me. Spend the extra cash on bindings that fit properly. It's no fun with your feet in pain after 15 minutes because you saved some $$$. I got back from the boat show last weekend with some '07 Hyperlite 3DS. Same as the '06. Fit is awesome. Had to shell out more dough, but it is worth it in the long run.