Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       12-21-2014, 5:33 PM Reply   
Putting my boat up for sale, so it's time to look for the next one.
Anyone happen to know a Nautique Super Sport for sale in the $12-15K range?
An X-Star or VLX is also considered if it's a stunning deal.
Ideally in or close to Florida, Tx second best location, but let me know whatever is available.

Thanks!
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       12-21-2014, 9:10 PM Reply   
Lol
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       12-21-2014, 9:11 PM Reply   
I'll take 2!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-21-2014, 9:52 PM Reply   
My brother was going to sell his (it was my old boat).... I considered buying it back from him (now that I live on the water again) .... but I am kicking around just getting something 23'+

95' Supersport - 650 hours (rebuilt at 450 hours) - GT-40
dual axle eagle trailer
2400 lbs of Pro-X bags -- 900 rear, 800 mid, 700 front (semi auto ) ... 1 pump fills / empties all but pump needs to go over the side of the boat.
Gen1 FCT with 6 speakers, 2 board racks, mirror
Two amps, 2 subs, 6 tower speakers
ACME 856 and stock prop

He was asking like $16,500 for it I think

the boat -

the wake -

Its in Wisconsin though.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       12-21-2014, 10:18 PM Reply   
He could get 20k for that in ca.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-22-2014, 7:03 AM Reply   
I have an super nice 02 super sport for sale, but, listed at 23k. Fully refurbished and nothing needed.

Interested?
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       12-22-2014, 8:02 AM Reply   
Finding any Vdrive under the 20K mark out here will be beat up for sure. Nick's seems like a great deal if it is clean. Otherwise, I would hit up NAW. An 02' Super Sport at 23K won't last long either, especially if it is clean. NAW and Nick are both long time WW posters and credible.
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       12-22-2014, 9:25 PM Reply   
I know it sounds funny, but I also know they're out there.
Know a guy tha bought a MINT '95 3 years ago for 12K.
Also check http://www.planetnautique.com/vb5/fo...sport-nautique
If a '99 with PP, plumbed in ballast, wetsounds, etc goes for $17K, a '95 without all that stuff isn't unimaginable.

Nick and NAW, thanks for your offers.
NAW, at the moment I just can't afford it, wish I could!
Nick, thought you already went back into that one. Still not sure then? Still a little bit above my price range, and logistically ****ty to get it to Costa Rica, but I'll definitely keep this one on my radar!
Old     (RideGull)      Join Date: Apr 2012       12-23-2014, 9:54 AM Reply   
Not to be a debbie downer, but it almost seems like the seller of those couple boats didn't realize the true worth of their boat, or they needed it sold as quickly as possible and willing to take a low number for it.
A boat like that with all those options (that actually work) can go for low to mid 20's. I have a feeling you may have a tough time finding a clean, well optioned boat in your price range. If you do come across one though, be ready to stroke a check for it that day or someone else will!
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       12-23-2014, 11:07 AM Reply   
I hear ya, they're not easy to find, I'm well aware of that. But I know it's possible so the least I can do is try!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-23-2014, 12:33 PM Reply   
SAN for $20k?

http://reno.craigslist.org/bod/4767554327.html
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-23-2014, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
and logistically ****ty to get it to Costa Rica
Oh god, yeah, that wouldn't be fun!
Good luck wit the search!

As far as me and this boat... if nothing comes along that is too good to pass up between now and Memorial Day I'll be back in the Supersport... but if the right deal comes along I might just on it.