Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-13-2021, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Touché. I think probably more than once.
I remember when trump appointed Amy Barratt to the SC, he said Elections have consequences.
These are the consequences of Bidens election win. Studying the SC isnt packing, yet.
So, recently the republican controlled states are passing and attempting to pass restrictive voter laws. I kinda see that as changing the rules because they didn't get what they wanted. They lost and are changing rules.
Quit with the restrictive voter law law. They expanded voting and actually placed legislation behind it. As we all know, the democrats used the power of the courts to subvert the laws of states just prior to a major election to game the system. The courts do not have power to pass election laws period.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-13-2021, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Isn't changing the rules the prerogative of the government in power? Trump made vast, sweeping, unprecedented use of the Congressional Review Act in 2017 to overturn Obama era regs. That was totally consistent with what the GOP told voters they would do if elected.

Why is it shocking to *study* supreme court reform (a far cry from packing SCOTUS, btw)?
If you don't intend to pack the supreme court, then why do it at all. I have never heard of this in my lifetime and I am sure you have not either. We only heard about FDR (another democrat who interned a race of people) trying it but got shot down.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-13-2021, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Bwahahahahhahahhaah

Priceless

Attachment 46294
And twitter banned Jason Whitlock for posting about this.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-13-2021, 1:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
If you don't intend to pack the supreme court, then why do it at all. I have never heard of this in my lifetime and I am sure you have not either. We only heard about FDR (another democrat who interned a race of people) trying it but got shot down.

The only reason to study court reform is to pack the court? The only possible adjustment any such study to reform the court could come up with is to add justices? Huh. I bet If they study the issue that it turns out that might not be true.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-13-2021, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Quit with the restrictive voter law law. They expanded voting and actually placed legislation behind it. As we all know, the democrats used the power of the courts to subvert the laws of states just prior to a major election to game the system. The courts do not have power to pass election laws period.
First, Georgia had a successful election in 2020, more people voting in the state is a good thing.
There were no reasons to change. They recounted two times to confirm the results and investigated thoroughly, they found no fraud or issues. So after they determined it was one of the most successful and accurate elections in their history Republicans decided to change the rules.
The new law decreases and limits the number of drop boxes. Limits the hours of the boxes. In Fulton country this drops the number of drop boxes from 38 to 1. Explain how that expands voting.

The new law shortens runoffs (like the 2 the senate seats dems picked up) from 9 weeks to 4 weeks.

Shortens the time absentee ballots are sent out from 49 days to 29 days.
Shortened the time to request absentee ballot from 180 days to 78 days prior to election.
New law eliminates the signature verification process previously used to require Driver lic, State ID, SS# ...

The new rules will create what were already long waiting lines to vote and make the wait longer. So they decided to outlaw providing food and drinks to those in line.

Probably the worst change is that it puts state electors (the people who wanted to change the result of 2020 election and send their electoral votes Biden earned to trump) from the Sec of State (who did the right thing and sent electoral votes for Biden). And under the new law, if a majority of the five-member board decides that a county's elections officials have been doing their job poorly, the board can suspend those officials and replace them with one person the board has hand-picked to serve as a temporary superintendent, with the same powers the officials had. This provision is a concern to officials and activists in large Democratic-run counties like Atlanta's Fulton County, whose elections administration has been attacked by former Trump and other Republicans.

Explain how that expands voting.

FYI, voting laws were not changed by democrats and courts right before the election to game the system. Georgia is controlled by republicans, Gov is Republican, Sec of State who runs elections, republican. Those are the people who made election changes due to a once in 100 year pandemic. Dem and Republican states all made changes due to Covid. Duh.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-13-2021, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
The only reason to study court reform is to pack the court? The only possible adjustment any such study to reform the court could come up with is to add justices? Huh. I bet If they study the issue that it turns out that might not be true.
They will only come up with an answer that satisfies the activists or said a different way is if the democrat party can feel they have satisfied the new far left leaders of the party up push up to the cliff and if they need to fall over the cliff or not.

you are political active. How many times has this so called "study" happened in the last 30 years, 100 years? Has it come on the heals of a presidential campaign talking point to pack the supreme court? Court has settled in at 9 from various numbers since 1869 I believe. I just see this as another radical idea that you probably don't support but will support just like your argument that Marxism just was not tried in the right form (except to overcome all human nature, you have to murder all those who possess human nature).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-13-2021, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
First, Georgia had a successful election in 2020, more people voting in the state is a good thing.
There were no reasons to change. They recounted two times to confirm the results and investigated thoroughly, they found no fraud or issues. So after they determined it was one of the most successful and accurate elections in their history Republicans decided to change the rules.
The new law decreases and limits the number of drop boxes. Limits the hours of the boxes. In Fulton country this drops the number of drop boxes from 38 to 1. Explain how that expands voting.

The new law shortens runoffs (like the 2 the senate seats dems picked up) from 9 weeks to 4 weeks.

Shortens the time absentee ballots are sent out from 49 days to 29 days.
Shortened the time to request absentee ballot from 180 days to 78 days prior to election.
New law eliminates the signature verification process previously used to require Driver lic, State ID, SS# ...

The new rules will create what were already long waiting lines to vote and make the wait longer. So they decided to outlaw providing food and drinks to those in line.

Probably the worst change is that it puts state electors (the people who wanted to change the result of 2020 election and send their electoral votes Biden earned to trump) from the Sec of State (who did the right thing and sent electoral votes for Biden). And under the new law, if a majority of the five-member board decides that a county's elections officials have been doing their job poorly, the board can suspend those officials and replace them with one person the board has hand-picked to serve as a temporary superintendent, with the same powers the officials had. This provision is a concern to officials and activists in large Democratic-run counties like Atlanta's Fulton County, whose elections administration has been attacked by former Trump and other Republicans.

Explain how that expands voting.

FYI, voting laws were not changed by democrats and courts right before the election to game the system. Georgia is controlled by republicans, Gov is Republican, Sec of State who runs elections, republican. Those are the people who made election changes due to a once in 100 year pandemic. Dem and Republican states all made changes due to Covid. Duh.
There was plenty to change. First, the rules were put into place by the court in many places. The court in any state or at the federal level does not create election law. To do so is a injustice of the law. The democrats gamed the system in 40 states to gain an advantage and to swamp the system with ballots that could not possibly be verified. That is why people like you can say they did not detect any fraud because that is precisely the way it was set up. The ballots were legal. We don't know about the voters and the will of the voters who may have or may not have voted or received these millions of votes.

No one is lining up for 70 days for an election. Most states do not and have not used multi day/ week/ month voting. You usually have to have a valid reason to get a absentee ballots. This law waves that. There laws are more lenient than most states.

From what I understand this whole effort was put into place by the democrat Stacey Abrahms and her objections to her election.

And, just stop with voter ID is racist bull crap.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-14-2021, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
There was plenty to change. First, the rules were put into place by the court in many places. The court in any state or at the federal level does not create election law. To do so is a injustice of the law. The democrats gamed the system in 40 states to gain an advantage and to swamp the system with ballots that could not possibly be verified. That is why people like you can say they did not detect any fraud because that is precisely the way it was set up. The ballots were legal. We don't know about the voters and the will of the voters who may have or may not have voted or received these millions of votes.

No one is lining up for 70 days for an election. Most states do not and have not used multi day/ week/ month voting. You usually have to have a valid reason to get a absentee ballots. This law waves that. There laws are more lenient than most states.

From what I understand this whole effort was put into place by the democrat Stacey Abrahms and her objections to her election.

And, just stop with voter ID is racist bull crap.
so the genius democrats designed a cheat that is undetectable? Great. R's will never win another election, except all those house seats they picked up in the same elections the democrats cheated in and cannot be caught. Tighten up tour tin foil hat.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-14-2021, 1:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
so the genius democrats designed a cheat that is undetectable? Great. R's will never win another election, except all those house seats they picked up in the same elections the democrats cheated in and cannot be caught. Tighten up tour tin foil hat.
Don't have to pick up every state, just select areas. The votes historically only need to be a few hundred in select areas to change everything. The states in question went the other way from historical record and even if the Republicans won, by using it then it was a fraud as well.

If you did not game the system or cheat then you should have zero issue with showing ID. Suggesting brown people are too stupid to have an ID is racist in itself. Country people have a really hard time to vote, yet they seem to do just fine.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-15-2021, 2:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
So funny, how the left justifies their action, watch the court packing begin, watch more race hate, watch more devision and watch more cheating. Its coming
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-15-2021, 2:31 AM Reply   
A black police officer shot Ashli Babbit, unarmed, in capital building attack. Why not the outrage, Why no investigation, She was unarmed, a VET and no warrant for her arrest! Why is the police officer's name not being released? Why is there not rioting in the streets, with Police outrage over her death? I guess its because its the color of her skin! this is what the left has created. So if a black police officer decides to shoot a white person, its justified, but if a white police officer shoots a black person is racism?

So this is what the left wants? Everything is about the color of your skin? Say the word Riot and you are fired, say the word Due process, you are fired. how stupid do you have to be to not see what you are creating.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-15-2021, 5:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Everything is about the color of your skin? Say the word Riot and you are fired, say the word Due process, you are fired. how stupid do you have to be to not see what you are creating.
Bombastic speech?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-15-2021, 5:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
A black police officer shot Ashli Babbit, unarmed, in capital building attack. Why not the outrage, Why no investigation, She was unarmed, a VET and no warrant for her arrest!
At first I thought... wow, this is right out of nowhere. Then I open the Faux News web site and who's saying this... Tucker. LOL!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-15-2021, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
So funny, how the left justifies their action, watch the court packing begin, watch more race hate, watch more devision and watch more cheating. Its coming
What actions need to be justified? voting?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-15-2021, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
A black police officer shot Ashli Babbit, unarmed, in capital building attack. Why not the outrage, Why no investigation, She was unarmed, a VET and no warrant for her arrest! Why is the police officer's name not being released? Why is there not rioting in the streets, with Police outrage over her death? I guess its because its the color of her skin! this is what the left has created. So if a black police officer decides to shoot a white person, its justified, but if a white police officer shoots a black person is racism?

So this is what the left wants? Everything is about the color of your skin? Say the word Riot and you are fired, say the word Due process, you are fired. how stupid do you have to be to not see what you are creating.
WTF, Did you miss the part about where she was and what she was doing? breaking thru a window in the US Capitol to attack congress is a bad choice for black, brown and white people. Racist Fool, how stupid do you choose to be?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-15-2021, 11:52 AM Reply   
Biden pulling out of Afghanistan is pretty good news, hope it actually happens rather than a trump pull out which just means he's going to squirt on your boobs.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-15-2021, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
WTF, Did you miss the part about where she was and what she was doing? breaking thru a window in the US Capitol to attack congress is a bad choice for black, brown and white people. Racist Fool, how stupid do you choose to be?
oh, so because she was abreaking and entering she should have been killed, unarmed. So if a person resists arrest, they should be shot. What if a white police officer shot one of the many black protestors, at the capital? What would have happened? exactly, riots in the streets.

Look, the Mn police are putting up a second wall to protect themselves. walls work. and to boot, they said it. Riots. because these thugs are rioting trash. people's businesses have now been destroyed 2 times.

I hope you are proud of your fellow lefties.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-15-2021, 12:16 PM Reply   
I would be embarrassed to be a registered Democrat after all the insane **** that came out today. Embarrassed, I am actually embarrassed for some on you now.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-15-2021, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
What if a white police officer shot one of the many black protestors, at the capital? What would have happened? exactly, riots in the streets.

I hope you are proud of your fellow lefties.
Noah Green was shot at the capitol a couple of weeks ago and I don’t recall any riots?

I don’t think smashing in a door where you can see that there are armed LEOs with weapons drawn on the other side is the same as just shooting a rando protester.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-15-2021, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Biden pulling out of Afghanistan is pretty good news, hope it actually happens rather than a trump pull out which just means he's going to squirt on your boobs.
Trump had already scheduled the date. Biden delayed it and now set a different date and taking credit for it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-15-2021, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Noah Green was shot at the capitol a couple of weeks ago and I don’t recall any riots?

I don’t think smashing in a door where you can see that there are armed LEOs with weapons drawn on the other side is the same as just shooting a rando protester.
Seems to me the armed robbery warrant dude gets more respect from you democrats.

Should the Wisconsin police start blasting away at the democrats who rioted and took over the Wisconsin state capital? Pelosi praised those people.

So, I thought this so called Supreme Court Study was not to pack the Supreme Court? Sounds to me like you dangers to our freedom party are going to try and go forward. You want power at any cost. Sell the US wealth with fake environazi treaties, let in illegals with promises of money from the taxpayer for all future loyalty at the ballot box, pack the supreme court, riot nightly, etc......
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-15-2021, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump had already scheduled the date. Biden delayed it and now set a different date and taking credit for it.
Uh huh, like Trump scheduled the pull out from Syria. How did that go?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-15-2021, 7:14 PM Reply   
Quote:

So let me get this straight , now it’s ok for police to shoot every BLM rioter trying to break into and destroy their police facility ? We all must have missed that memo from Biden, Harris and Pelosi in 2020. Apparently now it’s perfectly ok to shoot unarmed individuals destroying property, but not ok to shoot armed black people committing violence against others or police.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-15-2021, 7:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Went as well as your dad’s pullout from your mom

Hayooooooooooooo

I am only here for the next 10min tho .......not all night. , in
between lootings and riots at the moment. Yea you guessed it. For another aspiring doctor shot by police after he tried to shoot rival gang members amd then turned at police with a gun in his hand.

Yup. Killing a lady for breaking a window is ok. Shooting an armed gang member while chasing him for shooting at rival gang members ......well that’s racist.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-15-2021, 8:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
So let me get this straight , now it’s ok for police to shoot every BLM rioter trying to break into and destroy their police facility ? We all must have missed that memo from Biden, Harris and Pelosi in 2020. Apparently now it’s perfectly ok to shoot unarmed individuals destroying property, but not ok to shoot armed black people committing violence against others or police.

What?

I said nothing about armed black people running from crimes? Or BLM / rioters / looters?

I’m just saying that the cops who shot the lady at the capitol were justified. She gets the ol play stupid games win stupid prizes thing. She weren’t a grandma locked out of her house who was crawling through her own window to get back in her home.

Do you disagree? Should they be charged?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-16-2021, 2:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
What?

I said nothing about armed black people running from crimes? Or BLM / rioters / looters?

I’m just saying that the cops who shot the lady at the capitol were justified. She gets the ol play stupid games win stupid prizes thing. She weren’t a grandma locked out of her house who was crawling through her own window to get back in her home.

You don't get to say anything, you voted for a party who is insane. totally insane. You and the other democrats voted for people with no common sense. Destroy the system. destroy society by labeling eveything racist, destroy free speech, cancel culture everything, destroy the courts (its coming) destroy the voting system, so nothing has any integrity, destroy the boarder, so people do not feel safe, and destroy everyones liberties to make decisions about their health and wealtfare. Defund the police!

Why, in the world, would anyone want to hear what you have to say, and BTW the left created this cancel speech. so why would the right not cancel you? If this continues, there will be more violence and more death. I hope this is a moment for the left, the voters, to wake up and start developing some common sense and grow some moral standards.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-16-2021, 3:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
You don't get to say anything, you voted for a party who is insane. totally insane. You and the other democrats voted for people with no common sense. Destroy the system. destroy society by labeling eveything racist, destroy free speech, cancel culture everything, destroy the courts (its coming) destroy the voting system, so nothing has any integrity, destroy the boarder, so people do not feel safe, and destroy everyones liberties to make decisions about their health and wealtfare. Defund the police!

Why, in the world, would anyone want to hear what you have to say, and BTW the left created this cancel speech. so why would the right not cancel you? If this continues, there will be more violence and more death. I hope this is a moment for the left, the voters, to wake up and start developing some common sense and grow some moral standards.

Obvs you care what I say, Doug, or you wouldn’t respond.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-16-2021, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was already scheduled for nowish. Biden delayed it and now it is scheduled for later in the year. Can't help that the guy who took over decided to change plans. It is what it is. These things get negotiated. The US forces now for some time have only been in support roles anyway. So what exactly was your side shows country's contribution?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-16-2021, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
What?

Of course you do. You say it with your support and ultimately your vote. They are your parties platform. The support comes directly from the white house and all democrat leaders. This is not a made up talking point from the media saying that because democrats did not disavow something that the defacto support something. They literally say out loud that they support this.

What do you mean they were justified? If they were justified, then they needed to keep shooting. She was not the only one. The fact they did not keep shooting means they realized they made a mistake.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-16-2021, 7:30 AM Reply   
Quote:

This is the same group of people who are influenced by real housewives of wherever. They do what the teeeveeee tells them to do.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-16-2021, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
You don't get to say anything....
Is this his first or last warning before you take action?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-16-2021, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You just trying to push or goad people? Is this the democrat strategy moving forward in hoping you can push people to take action? I am pretty sure it is, that is why nancy still has US troops and walls protecting her and we all know you democrats do what the teeee veeee tells you
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-16-2021, 8:02 AM Reply   
I think you mean Twitter.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-16-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I think you mean Twitter.
Ahh.... Hopefully so. Makes more sense I hope.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-16-2021, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Obvs you care what I say, Doug, or you wouldn’t respond.
Moving Forward, all conservatives should cancel culture all lefties on this site. Just don't respond, block their VOICE and ignore them as they don't exist.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-16-2021, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Cancelled, your voice no longer matters. Have a nice day!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-17-2021, 9:19 AM Reply   
Wow Bill Maher actually getting unwoke, still throws his usual shots at trump, but wow he’s actually paying attention for once.

https://youtu.be/Qp3gy_CLXho
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-17-2021, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
What?

Your vote speaks. The party you put there believe armed criminals comitting violent acts shouldn’t be shot by police. The is the entire BLM premise as well as the social justice reform policies being supported by the people you voted for.

Do I believe an unarmed lady attempting to break into a secured hallway inside our Nations Capitol during civil unrest should be shot, yes .

Do I believe the 1000’s of armed and unarmed violent criminals should be shot for attempting to burn down and seize police stations and courthouses across the Nation , yes

Do I believe armed criminals committing violence against police and other citizens should be shot. , yes.

It’s called law and order.

The difference is the people you elected pick and choose when the goal posts move on when it’s justified and when it’s not. It’s plain as day here. They deliberately alter the facts and details of events to incite civil unrest.

Black man pointing deadly weapon at police , not ok to shoot. Black man trying to stab police , not ok to shoot . Black man shooting at police , not ok to shoot , Black man attempting to shoot an officer with a taser he stole from him , not ok to shoot. 100’s of violent protestors hurling incindsru devices at police trying to gain control of their facilities..,,,not ok to shoot......... Unarmed whitwhite woman attempting to crawl through window..... ok to shoot because she’s Republican. .

Guess all the rhetoric of how an officer should be able to manhandle a subject doesn’t apply here. , guess all the rhetoric of de escalation doesn’t apply here. Guess all the rhetoric of using a taser doesn’t apply here. Guess all the rhetoric of recognizing people in crisis and engaging them in conversation doesn’t apply here. Guess all the rhetoric sending in social workers to deal with non compliant individuals doesn’t apply here. Guess all the rhetoric of the property damage only occurred doesn’t apply.

Under the new rules and views from the left regarding criminals , the officer involved here should be in jail for murder and about 10 other charges. However because she was shot in the name of Biden and Harris , not Trump the status quo of the democratic party completely vanished regarding their agenda. Why???? Because it was in the name of their agenda.

While the words didn’t come from your mouth , those are the words, rhetoric , and supported actions by the people you helped put in office. Stand up be proud of what you accomplished. Shooting armed criminals is bad. Shooting unarmed female veterans is good. The complete hypocrisy here on display yet again is lunacy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-17-2021, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Under the new rules and views from the left regarding criminals , the officer involved here should be in jail for murder and about 10 other charges. However because she was shot in the name of Biden and Harris , not Trump the status quo of the democratic party completely vanished regarding their agenda. Why???? Because it was in the name of their agenda.
Tell me how she was shot in the name of Biden/Harris. Ought to be a pretty good story. Im pretty sure she was there at the request of DJT. Was she not there to stop the steal DJT made up? To stop Biden/Harris from taking office?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-17-2021, 3:07 PM Reply   
One more disgusting story of current democrat behavior. This democrat war on police is so despicable, I can hardly stand it. So sickening. All thanks to dem leaders from the very very POTUS top to the bottom. 100% dem fault. I hope the popo gets this guy in a cage and just wail on him. I hope they get out a branding iron with the word “Trump” and brand his F’ing face with it. After that, they can tar and feather the POS democrat.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/molotov-c...iquid-chemical
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-17-2021, 6:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
One more disgusting story of current democrat behavior.
What makes you think this bottom dweller is a Democrat?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2021, 1:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
What makes you think this bottom dweller is a Democrat?
You really need to ask that question? Read Maxine's own words from just hours ago and learn forever just how evil dems are and will always be. They are quite literally Satan’s helpers. With all this blood on their hands, they may as well work at a slaughterhouse.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/max...-in-floyd-case
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2021, 1:24 AM Reply   
Need another example? Read what this F-tard democrat said.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-...getting-killed
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-18-2021, 4:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow Bill Maher actually getting unwoke, still throws his usual shots at trump, but wow he’s actually paying attention for once.

https://youtu.be/Qp3gy_CLXho
Even Stupid can see insane, its out of control
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2021, 6:50 AM Reply   
Another shining example of just how bad democrats are for businesses. Now, the mayor’s citizens are without a grocery store. I’m sure the prices in other nearby stores will increase now too. Good job, mayor! Enjoy the new shuttled grocery store blight in your city that you and your fellow democrat leadership just created. Maybe it’ll turn onto a Dollar Store or Goodwill or some other “high end” type of store like that.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...-pay-ordinance
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2021, 7:08 AM Reply   
Has anyone else seen the hyperinflation we’re having now? It all started with the Biden fuel price increases. Been to Home Depot lately? A 2x4 stud that used to cost $3 is now $8. A 7/16” sheet of cheap OSB plywood that used to cost $8 is now $52! A roll of 12-2 Romex that used to cost $60 is now $122. All the stimulus money goes out the window 100% with the rising fuel prices alone. We got screwed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-18-2021, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Another shining example of just how bad democrats are for businesses. Now, the mayor’s citizens are without a grocery store. I’m sure the prices in other nearby stores will increase now too. Good job, mayor! Enjoy the new shuttled grocery store blight in your city that you and your fellow democrat leadership just created. Maybe it’ll turn onto a Dollar Store or Goodwill or some other “high end” type of store like that.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...-pay-ordinance
I understand a grocery store closing is super important, but, Just curious, is FOX covering the 45 mass shootings in the US during the last 30 days?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-18-2021, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Has anyone else seen the hyperinflation we’re having now? It all started with the Biden fuel price increases. Been to Home Depot lately? A 2x4 stud that used to cost $3 is now $8. A 7/16” sheet of cheap OSB plywood that used to cost $8 is now $52! A roll of 12-2 Romex that used to cost $60 is now $122. All the stimulus money goes out the window 100% with the rising fuel prices alone. We got screwed.
Its terrible. The fence and gate i built last week was 3 times the cost than it was a year ago. Not really sure why the increase but a guess. Lots of shut downs in early Covid so less production, now increased demand for many reasons. Plus those China tariffs. You got stimulus $$?? Socialist pig.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-18-2021, 11:08 AM Reply   
Just curious if Maxine will be held accountable for inciting civil unrest like they wanted for Trump . I mean her rhetoric without question is telling people to incite violence . Where is all the outrage from al those who wanted Trump held accountable for the Capitol ? I am
Sure we will hear the press conferences shortly calling her a traitor and a terrorist.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/max...rooklyn-center
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2021, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
I understand a grocery store closing is super important, but, Just curious, is FOX covering the 45 mass shootings in the US during the last 30 days?
Another one of your change-the-subject-to-divert-attention-away-from-the ****ty-job-Joe-is-doing attempts. Just curious, is your CNN covering the 163 murders and counting this year so far in Dem-run Chicago? Your side's new-found power is like a child finding an AK47. You people are so dangerous, can't lead anything except into a ditch and keep ruining lives every day.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-18-2021, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
I been telling you about trumps $3T budget deficit for 3 years, save your crocodile tears, you spent it, you got to pay it back.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2021, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its terrible. The fence and gate i built last week was 3 times the cost than it was a year ago. Not really sure why the increase but a guess. Lots of shut downs in early Covid so less production, now increased demand for many reasons. Plus those China tariffs. You got stimulus $$?? Socialist pig.
Biden's gas price increases have started to be felt. The TDS democrat shutdowns last year screwed everything up. It gets worse. Just wait. Biden will have this economy collapsed soon enough. He's already got a great start on rotting the culture.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-18-2021, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Biden's gas price increases have started to be felt. The TDS democrat shutdowns last year screwed everything up. It gets worse. Just wait. Biden will have this economy collapsed soon enough. He's already got a great start on rotting the culture.
Home Depot is only 3 miles away so not much of a fuel issue. Plus, i like the local lumber yards, support your locals. Are you trying to politicize a global pandemic? Sure, blame democrats, are they running every capitalist industry in the country now? If so, why do we need republicans at all? Most of our lumber comes from Canada and the PNW.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-18-2021, 12:42 PM Reply   
Guess it’s opening weekend for protest season in Cali. I am sure Maxine’s statements didn’t energize her base.

https://news.yahoo.com/fires-damage-...l&uh_test=1_03
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-18-2021, 2:14 PM Reply   
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/18/b...gtype=Homepage
A recent OAN segment said there were “serious doubts about who’s actually president,” and another blamed “anti-Trump extremists” for the Capitol attack.

Unfortunately this is one of the news sources that "Patriots" now trust with their future. Fox News is not crazy enough anymore. If anybody thinks there aren't a large amount of people watching or following this crap you are sadly mistaken.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-19-2021, 4:43 AM Reply   
I can't wait to hear the outrage and calls for removal from the left and the media. Yes, I mean the same left and the same media that blames Trump for the Capital events.
This is the second time Waters has called for confrontations.

I also look forward to seeing how this board's liberal members defend her....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maxine-wa...091508582.html
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-19-2021, 5:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I can't wait to hear the outrage and calls for removal from the left and the media. Yes, I mean the same left and the same media that blames Trump for the Capital events.

Until she is literally calling them to the site, giving the warm-up speech built on lies and then they are carrying her flags as they mount a coordinated attack by the thousands, I just don't think it is the same league. It was Trumps deal. Only a fool or a liar would claim otherwise.

It is wrong for any politician, republican or democrat to call for protests when they know those protests will likely get ugly. The professional speech givers in Washington have forgotten that it is their job to govern, not appear on CNN/FOX. They should call for calm and make the laws that could prevent these problems or just shut up.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-19-2021, 5:31 AM Reply   
I agree. not in the same class.

These calls from Waters have and will result in much more caos and deaths
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-19-2021, 5:36 AM Reply   
"Home Depot is only 3 miles away so not much of a fuel issue."

so do you think they make the lumber right in the store? Fuel prices likely have little to do with the huge increase but it doesn't help.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-19-2021, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Home Depot is only 3 miles away so not much of a fuel issue."

so do you think they make the lumber right in the store? Fuel prices likely have little to do with the huge increase but it doesn't help.
LOL, nope, no mill in back of the depot. Do you think fuel price or Trumps 20% tariff on Canadian Lumber caused prices to go ballistic?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-19-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, nope, no mill in back of the depot. Do you think fuel price or Trumps 20% tariff on Canadian Lumber caused prices to go ballistic?
Seeing how the tariffs started at 20% in 2017 and dropped to 9% last August would suggest it was not the issue.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-19-2021, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seeing how the tariffs started at 20% in 2017 and dropped to 9% last August would suggest it was not the issue.
Precisely. I guess we should blame the very stable genius for sky high Canadian lumber costs.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-19-2021, 10:38 AM Reply   
Try re-reading that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-19-2021, 11:17 AM Reply   

According to the experts, the tariffs cost Americans more for lumber, especially at the high last summer when Mark wasnt complaining. "America First" cost more than your tax break, unless you happen to be at the upper end of the earning spectrum.
https://www.2-10.com/blog/canadian-l...-happens-next/
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-19-2021, 11:22 AM Reply   
Last summer was not the high. Its gone way up since then. The cost to build a house is at an all time high right now.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-19-2021, 12:06 PM Reply   
I defer, you are correct, we are higher now.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-19-2021, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post

Waters is a dummy. The judge just said that her statements could possibly be used as grounds to overturn the whole trial. I bet the defense has already started the paperwork. I am still surprised the jury wasn't sequestered.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...sRb?li=BBnb7Kz
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-19-2021, 3:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am still surprised the jury wasn't sequestered.
This. One would think we learned from the trials of George Zimmerman, Rodney King, OJ??? Should be automatic when the entire country is so captivated.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-19-2021, 6:37 PM Reply   
So here’s proof of how full of 95sn the Burn Loot Murder crowd is.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/blm-prote...g-he-was-white
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-19-2021, 6:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Waters is a dummy. The judge just said that her statements could possibly be used as grounds to overturn the whole trial. I bet the defense has already started the paperwork. I am still surprised the jury wasn't sequestered.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...sRb?li=BBnb7Kz
Yeah? She’s a black democrat. What do you expect? The law and/or any normal expectations you would apply to any normal human don’t apply here. She has a free libtard pass to say whatever stupid 95sn that comes out of her pie hole with immunity. Just imagine if Trump said those words...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-19-2021, 6:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Last summer was not the high. Its gone way up since then. The cost to build a house is at an all time high right now.
I know people who waited to pull the trigger on building for just a couple months and their lumber packages alone jumped over $10,000. That doesn’t even account for other building materials that follow as well, but hey, we’ll just throw another stimulus check in the mix to cover that inflation, add a few more trillion to the deficit and keep rolling with our Monopoly money.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-19-2021, 8:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
This. One would think we learned from the trials of George Zimmerman, Rodney King, OJ??? Should be automatic when the entire country is so captivated.
Fixed that for you

Should be automatic when the entire country is force fed , lies , false narratives , and threats of violence if verdicts don’t go the right way.

In another attempt to intimidate witnesses SANTA ROSA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say vandals left a pig’s head at the one-time California home of a use-of-force expert who testified on behalf of the officer accused of killing George Floyd. Blood was also smeared on the house in Santa Rosa that once belonged to Barry Brodd. The retired police officer was on the stand in the Minneapolis murder trial last week.

That was blasted all over the media , if you don’t think for a second that any of these jurors have the thought of receiving violence against a them or being “canceled “ if they don’t make the decision the terrorists want you’re kidding yourself. This entire process has been completely tainted in the modern era. The fact the city released the largest payout In its history , right at the beginning of the trial should have clued anyone with a functioning brain in on what was about to happen. Whether you believe Chauvin is innocent or guilty , there is no denying the fact he has has revived ANYTHING BUT A FAIR AND IMPARTIAL TRIAL . Top that off with Maxine flying to another state and inciting violence to burn it all down again is just the tip of the iceberg to the movement against America’s law and order along with its justice system. It’s on full display here. No longer is the the rhetoric we must respect the justice system and its process , it’s now if it doesn’t give us the result we want , burn it down. It’s disgusting. Waters should be locked up for treason right now. Where are all the dems that wanted Trumps head for the Capitol , now wanting Maxines ??

Just that hypocrisy standard again.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-19-2021, 8:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
So here’s proof of how full of 95sn the Burn Loot Murder crowd is.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/blm-prote...g-he-was-white
It’s unreal the blatant bull**** being spewed. It’s plain as day the terrorist motive they have .

The good news is after last year there are plenty of new, well oiled , guns in the hands of American’s who believe in our country and what it stands for.

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-19-2021 at 8:08 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-19-2021, 8:25 PM Reply   
In the mean time Stanford releases a new study about covid. I am sure the results were blasted all over the news considering the importance of issue related to the pandemic. I am sure you heard all about this study saying masks don’t work, stating furthermore long term use of masks is more detrimental to a persons health and well being than the virus. You know the study posted on the National Center for Biotechnology Information webpage.

Many countries across the globe utilized medical and non-medical facemasks as non-pharmaceutical intervention for reducing the transmission and infectivity of coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19). Although, scientific evidence supporting facemasks’ efficacy is lacking, adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established. Is has been hypothesized that facemasks have compromised safety and efficacy profile and should be avoided from use. The current article comprehensively summarizes scientific evidences with respect to wearing facemasks in the COVID-19 era, providing prosper information for public health and decisions making.
The study concludes

The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

How are those Texas numbers ? Covid keeps dropping .....but don’t worry you won’t hear that in the news.

Meanwhile Farci was drilled on the baseline numbers we need to achieve before we can “shift “ back to normal. Well Dr fear goes on tirade of how liberties and freedoms don’t matter to him. When further pressed for the baseline line numbers needed , Falsey pulled the ol
95SN special. Pretended he never heard the question , ignored it completely even after it was asked multiple times it’s scary how much people want to join this guys cult when he’s been wrong on just about everything he’s pushed.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-20-2021, 4:35 AM Reply   
@xstar: https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...cks-evidence-/
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-20-2021, 5:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
In the mean time Stanford releases a new study about covid.
I'm curious to know how a hypothesis from a PhD in clinical exercise physiology becomes a Stanford study.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-20-2021, 6:47 AM Reply   
Hey John, you better enjoy your governor while you can. He’s gonna be our next Prez. Dude is a common sense rock star.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/des...-bill-into-law
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-20-2021, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah? She’s a black democrat. What do you expect? The law and/or any normal expectations you would apply to any normal human don’t apply here. She has a free libtard pass to say whatever stupid 95sn that comes out of her pie hole with immunity. Just imagine if Trump said those words...
It was a dumb thing to do in general regardless of race or politics and no one on here is supporting her.

A cop on trial for the death of someone in custody is not political.

Trump calling a mob to the capital with lies and them descending on the capital waiving Trump's flags to stop a democratic election is 100% political.

I know you want it to be so, but these are apples and oranges.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-20-2021, 7:36 AM Reply   
maybe apples and oranges, but she should be removed, or at least removed from all committees. Pelosi and others are giving her a pass and making excuses for her.....that makes it political
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-20-2021, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Diamond, Silk and Starguy, Perfect trifecta of falsehoods.