Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (sarahm408)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-23-2006, 3:23 PM Reply   
I'm looking for riders in Kentucky. I'm in the Lexington area but very willing to drive!
Old     (knelems)      Join Date: May 2002       03-25-2006, 6:29 AM Reply   
Hi Sarah,
Give a friend of mine an email,Brandon Cruse,he is friends with the Malibu dealer there and they may have some events planned for the summer.He and his family are involved in several events there.www.centralkyinboards.com
Old     (lftaylor)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-25-2006, 6:52 AM Reply   
Sarah
There are quite a few people up here in Southern Illinois that ride on a daily basis. I think it is probably about 4 or less hours for you, but if your interested send me an email and I will give you more details. We ride on a small lake that is normally smooth all week long, weekends mid summer during mid afternoon can get poor.
Old     (sarahm408)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-26-2006, 4:27 PM Reply   
Thanks so much! I'm new to this discussion board thing and its great! Karen you don't happen to have his e-mail address on hand do you? I checked the web site but it only gives the company's phone number. I'll call if I have to though. Taylor thanks for the offer! I'll be in school all summer though so I won't be able to drive that far very often. If I"m ever up that way I'll shoot you an e-mail.
Old     (gangster_wake)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-26-2006, 9:13 PM Reply   
Hey Sarah, Im really good friends with Brandon..We all board at lake williamstown, Its about 30 mins north of Lexington. Between Brandon and our crew, id say we have about 10-12 riders and 3 boats. If you look on down through the threads youll find one posted by scott kridler. anyway there are plenty of riders in ky, north and south.. we can probably help you out either way
Old     (knelems)      Join Date: May 2002       03-27-2006, 7:12 AM Reply   
centralkyinboard@aol.com
Old     (sarahm408)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-27-2006, 12:43 PM Reply   
Help away Bill. I've been bored and borderline wakeless for going on 3 summers now. I'll be in school this summer too with plenty of free time to drive. I'll appreciate anything!
Old     (sarahm408)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-13-2006, 5:30 PM Reply   
So I've had a change in plans. I'm moving to Bowling Green and am looking for people who ride at Barren River Lake or Rough River Lake. Let me know if you're out there!!!!
Old     (lakeboyz)      Join Date: May 2005       07-19-2006, 11:19 PM Reply   
sarah
i dont no if its to far of a drive but i ride regular about 20 miles north of columbus, i went to bowling green for a year or so and i think its about 90 minutes...prefer weekdays and evenings, though water conditions better in day, if interested my email is MRyder1007@msn.com
Old     (schackdaddy)      Join Date: Dec 2005       07-21-2006, 2:51 PM Reply   
it's about 180 miles from lexington to columbus, oh, through cincy.
Old     (sarahm408)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-22-2006, 3:27 PM Reply   
Thanks for info guys I wish I was closer. I should have been more clear. I moved to Bowling Green, KY. So I'm a little more south than I had originally planned. If you know anyone down here let me know!