Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (retrow)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-08-2008, 3:46 PM Reply   
Hey guys :-)

well, my B day's comeing up, and my dad agreed getting me a Ronix One binding/board set-up.

We have no shops nearby, since i live in the netherlands and the wakeboard scene isnt too big in the south, so i am looking for a trustable and good (priced) online shop. I tried googling, but its kind of hard to find a "Good and trusted" website in Europe.

I live in the netherlands, so any online shop near my country with a good rep would be a big help :-)

Hope to hear some good suggestions ;)

Cheers,

Bob
Old     (schuey)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-09-2008, 2:12 AM Reply   
I'm based in the UK and just bought a LF Lyman and LF Vantage bindings from Craig Cohoon watersports the other week, and the service was great... not only that if they stock Ronix give them a call, they'll give you a good deal if you buy board and bindings from them :-) They did me :-) But i've bought stuff in the past from them, and only ever had good things to say about them... their website is www.craigcohoononline.co.uk
Old     (retrow)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-09-2008, 3:02 AM Reply   
They dont stock ronix :<
Old     (wviveen)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-09-2008, 4:03 AM Reply   
Bob,

I would give Richard v/d Laan a call from Winter Water sport. I am sure you could work something out with him. He carries full stock of Ronix, Liquid Force and Hyperlite.

http://www.winterwatersport.nl/
Old     (wviveen)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-09-2008, 4:04 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeplaza.nl/

Dutch online shop, is related with Winterwatersport (or even the same) I dont know.
Old     (matte_th)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-09-2008, 4:12 AM Reply   
A friend of mine that lives in the UK ordered from http://www.buywake.com/
got the stuff quite fast and they got good guarantees.

If you are thinking about something else then Ronix you might want to check out http://www.nocomply.se/index.php/language/en
Based in sweden.
Old     (cooze)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-09-2008, 5:58 AM Reply   
Bob,
Let me know what you want (model & size.) I could probably get it for you much cheaper than a Euro website. I live near Sittard.
Old     (retrow)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-09-2008, 11:08 AM Reply   
Thx for the suggestions :-)

Another question.

My shoesize (European) is 43-44, should i take an american size 10 binding? (Ronix One's)
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-09-2008, 11:28 AM Reply   
43 is size 9

44 is size 10.5

so if you are saying you are 43.5 then yes size 10.
Old     (retrow)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-09-2008, 1:39 PM Reply   
Is it adviced to take the boot a little bit bigger, or the opposite? Im not 100% sure if my feet will keep growing, im nearly 16 now.
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-09-2008, 6:18 PM Reply   
they are supposed to fit snug....so that is the best boot size .......if you think you are going to grow some more then an open toe binding might be better as it will last longer as it has greater foot range.

your prob good to grow one foot size in the 10's...if your closer to 43.