Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Rich_Bruening)      Join Date: Sep 2010       05-27-2014, 7:55 PM Reply   
post up some pics!
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-27-2014, 10:13 PM Reply   
memorial glass
Attached Images

Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-27-2014, 10:15 PM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (Callednsick)      Join Date: Mar 2014       05-28-2014, 1:11 AM Reply   
It was a great weekend. Performed well and turned a lot of heads with the new look.
Attached Images

Old     (Callednsick)      Join Date: Mar 2014       05-28-2014, 1:13 AM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-28-2014, 6:21 AM Reply   
Leaving Blind Pass Sunday morning, rode high tide butter for 3 hours and split before the crazies showed up.
Attached Images

Old     (Griggs24)      Join Date: Oct 2013       05-28-2014, 6:47 AM Reply   
Broken Bow
Attached Images

Old     (Griggs24)      Join Date: Oct 2013       05-28-2014, 6:49 AM Reply   
Another
Attached Images

Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       05-28-2014, 7:39 AM Reply   
some pics
Attached Images

Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       05-28-2014, 10:52 AM Reply   

Calm water was short-lived, but there wasn't a boat in sight for the first 30 minutes of riding
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       05-28-2014, 11:00 AM Reply   
@Chase, Broken Bow is where I am from. I now reside in Knoxville which has equally as awesome lakes as Broken Bow. I hope you packed some fishing poles as well. It has some good bass fishing.

I went out every morning around 8am or 9am and rode till noon to 1pm. The water was glass until the afternoon.
Old     (nelson)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-28-2014, 12:59 PM Reply   
Figured the lake would be a mess only had one tuber the whole day rest of the time was just us and the fishing boats.
Attached Images

Old     (Griggs24)      Join Date: Oct 2013       05-28-2014, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezul View Post
@Chase, Broken Bow is where I am from. I now reside in Knoxville which has equally as awesome lakes as Broken Bow. I hope you packed some fishing poles as well. It has some good bass fishing.

I went out every morning around 8am or 9am and rode till noon to 1pm. The water was glass until the afternoon.
We had good water till about 2pm sat & sun. After 2 the lake was full of jet boats & lake lice! We just found a good cove and enjoyed the weather & beers.
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       05-28-2014, 4:12 PM Reply   
My friend Trayson, his wife, and I took our sons out on his boat this weekend so we could get some surfing in. Still in a shorty myself, he's rocking the drysuit out of convenience. High 50s water temp, high 60s air temp.
We were out from late morning until late afternoon trying to get the ballast setup configured right with the changes we made. My little guy got tired and fell asleep in the bow, well we had to throw a sack under a cushion and move him. He didn't complain when I moved him up against a 750 to use as a pillow. He fell right asleep there and didn't wake up until we drained the sack and he lost his pillow.
Here is sleeping while Trayson is surfing.
Attached Images

Old     (jkaser)      Join Date: Feb 2014       05-28-2014, 4:53 PM Reply   
Awesome 3 days in Indiana.
Attached Images

Old     (Rich_Bruening)      Join Date: Sep 2010       05-28-2014, 8:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by phathom View Post
My friend Trayson, his wife, and I took our sons out on his boat this weekend so we could get some surfing in. Still in a shorty myself, he's rocking the drysuit out of convenience. High 50s water temp, high 60s air temp.
We were out from late morning until late afternoon trying to get the ballast setup configured right with the changes we made. My little guy got tired and fell asleep in the bow, well we had to throw a sack under a cushion and move him. He didn't complain when I moved him up against a 750 to use as a pillow. He fell right asleep there and didn't wake up until we drained the sack and he lost his pillow.
Here is sleeping while Trayson is surfing.
That is awesome and hilarious. Poor little guy doesn't look like much ballast tho
Old     (Gnargnar)      Join Date: Aug 2012       05-28-2014, 9:11 PM Reply   
Folsom lake early Monday morning.
Attached Images

Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       05-29-2014, 4:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_Bruening View Post
That is awesome and hilarious. Poor little guy doesn't look like much ballast tho
He's about 50lbs or so. He's only 3, but he's huge, out of the range for height and weight of a 3 year old and is measuring as big as a 4 year old now.
Old     (Rich_Bruening)      Join Date: Sep 2010       05-29-2014, 7:55 PM Reply   
Dang phathom, if he keeps that up, he'll be enough for a rear locker by age 7
Old     (Callednsick)      Join Date: Mar 2014       05-31-2014, 12:45 AM Reply   
I could've swore I saw your boat on broken bow lake this weekend. If I'm not mistaken, it was cruising by the jet boat races? Griggs24
Old     (Griggs24)      Join Date: Oct 2013       05-31-2014, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callednsick View Post
I could've swore I saw your boat on broken bow lake this weekend. If I'm not mistaken, it was cruising by the jet boat races? Griggs24
You are correct. We were over there on saterday. Trooper was all over that cove.
Old     (Callednsick)      Join Date: Mar 2014       06-01-2014, 11:38 PM Reply   
I was telling my buddy how pimpin those epics were. We will be heading back there the week after next. I'm pretty new to that lake but it seems nice. I managed to find one cove that was pretty smooth to board on.
Old     (Griggs24)      Join Date: Oct 2013       06-02-2014, 6:21 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=Callednsick;1879297]I was telling my buddy how pimpin those epics were. We will be heading back there the week after next. I'm pretty new to that lake but it seems nice. I managed to find one cove that was pretty smooth to board on.[/QUOTE

We love that lake but its a pretty good haul for us. We try and make it out there 5-6 times a year. Theres alot of good coves to board in but finding them can be hard because the lake is so big and every cove seems to look the same. We really like the EPIC as well. No touch screen or any of that fancy stuff but great boat for the price!
Old     (Callednsick)      Join Date: Mar 2014       06-02-2014, 10:17 PM Reply   
It's probably the longest distance for us as well but we are fortunate to have 4 good lakes to choose from, all around the same distance. It is a huge lake I haven't explored but like 1/4 of it. If you ever get a chance to go to Lake Greeson in Murfreesboro, AR, it has some good waters.