Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 24, 2009

Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-28-2009, 3:22 PM Reply   
USA Wakeboard just got approval to use The Precedent.

The IU-PU-BSU Open will be held on Sat-Sun Sept 19th & 20th at a venue that in 2004 was the largest wakeboard event in the USA. This event is open to all skill levels and ages and is free to spectators. The event will benefit the Universities Wakeboard Clubs.

Practice starting 9am Sat will be $15 for 3 falls or 2 sets. AquaMarine of Anderson is providing 09 Supra 22SSV with 2700 lbs of ballast and donating all the fuel.

Tournament starts 9am Sun. Entry fee is $35 with a pre-registration discount of $10 before 9/9/09. USA Wakeboard membership required.
Note to all students that attend IU, PU, or BSU -This is you chance to get your team together for regionals on Oct 10-11 by Ill State University.

Click here to register http://www.usawaterski.org/rankings/View-TournamentsHQ.asp?pvar=TourInfo&TourID=09X042&sl=& tr=&ju=&wb=on&ws=on&wu=on&bf=&kb=&hy=&sExclude=no
Old     (michaelvincz)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-28-2009, 4:43 PM Reply   
Do you have to be a college student to ride in the event? I dont attend any of these universities but wold still come out to support the cause if possible to ride.
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-28-2009, 4:59 PM Reply   
Hey Michael - We would love to see you there. Sent you pm

This event is open to all ages and divisions - You do not need to be a college student.
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-31-2009, 2:08 PM Reply   
I will try and get the word out and get those dates off. Who knows if that will happen. I miss everyone this year.
Old     (michaelvincz)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-31-2009, 2:55 PM Reply   
There is a rail jam the day prior to that north of Ft. Wayne. But i will try and make it to the Tournament on Sunday. I I would love to Judge. I hope I can make it to the event!
Old     (watersun)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-31-2009, 6:27 PM Reply   
Michael,

Where is the rail jam north of Ft. Wayne...location, time, riders, etc.? I live up that way and wouldn't mind checking it out. Thanks!
Old     (nautiques210)      Join Date: Dec 2008       08-31-2009, 6:45 PM Reply   
JKW send me a pm and i can get that info too you. Its happening on my lake and my friend is putting it on.
Old     (nautiques210)      Join Date: Dec 2008       08-31-2009, 7:35 PM Reply   
Actually ill give my friend a call tomorrow and get all the info and put it on here
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-01-2009, 9:48 AM Reply   
Micheal,

I think Andrew said the rail jam is invite only contest.
Old     (utopia_wake)      Join Date: Jun 2009       09-01-2009, 11:35 AM Reply   
Hey Chris. If you want I can come out and help judge. Just hit me up. I would like to ride as well. Maybe an exhibition run or something.
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-01-2009, 1:23 PM Reply   
Jonathan that will work! Come out Sat Practice and get some pulls too