Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (johnny4220)      Join Date: May 2015       05-20-2015, 2:02 PM Reply   
I live in Wisconsin about 20 min west of Milwaukee. Looking for a instructor for myself and my wife for wakeboarding. My wife is more beginner stage, looking to start jumping the wake. I can clear the wake half the time and would like to improve. Not looking for a week long camp, just some instruction. We keep our boat on Little Muskego Lake and it would be ideal to learn on our boat. any suggestions would be great.
Old     (on_wi)      Join Date: Feb 2013       05-21-2015, 10:14 AM Reply   
Please pm me if you find anyone. I ride on nagawicka and it sounds like I'm not far beyond your skill level. I'd also be interested.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-21-2015, 10:40 AM Reply   
If you're ever North a few hours, you're welcome to ride with us... I used to coach years ago. Our boat is on a little lake called "Lake Sherwood" in the zip 54457.
.... otherwise I'll be down in Lake Geneva for a wedding later this summer, perhaps could swing by for an afternoon after the wedding.

Otherwise, check out Fort Fremont Marine / Gordy's camp. They used to (may still) do "Wakeboard Wednesdays" where you could ride / demo gear and get coaching for free on Wednesdays during the summer.

Also Gordy's camp is great.
Old     (sbt3)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-22-2015, 2:40 PM Reply   
I'd second Gordy's place if you're looking for some good organized lessons. I've been riding for 17 years and still go up there every now and then for some pointers on new tricks.

If you want a few small lessons I'd help you out. I'm on Okauchee lake near Oconomowoc. PM me if you'd like.