Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (wakeboardqueen)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-09-2007, 1:13 PM Reply   
I already have a Liquid force diva board but i fell in love with the new hyperlite blur after riding it last week ...and im deciding wether or not to get it ...help !
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-09-2007, 1:15 PM Reply   
if you liked it more than you like your diva, then yeah, get it! riders certainly progress more if they're on equipment they like.
Old     (saroberts70)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-09-2007, 1:54 PM Reply   
Get it. Then if you miss a trick you won't be thinking...man if I just would have bought that blur...
Old     (ashleyo)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-09-2007, 7:02 PM Reply   
yeah get it for sure...its always fun to get new gear =)
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-09-2007, 7:49 PM Reply   
GET IT! you deserve it =)
Old     (marcy)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-09-2007, 7:58 PM Reply   
I got the '07 Blur last September and only got to ride it a few times before putting the boat up for the winter. But I loved it, I think it made a big difference in my riding. Get it - it's worth it!
Old     (spencerwakeside)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-09-2007, 7:59 PM Reply   
The Blur is a great board. It would be awesome. I think it is the best looking board from Hyperlite this year.
Thanks,
Spencer
Old     (wakechick418)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-10-2007, 6:33 AM Reply   
Just got the BLUR for my birthday last year. I really love it...u should go for it!!!
Old     (wakeboardqueen)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-10-2007, 8:39 AM Reply   
Waht bindings should i get ?
Old     (marcy)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-10-2007, 4:59 PM Reply   
I put the hyperlite noise bindings on mine and love them, they fit way better than my old bindings.
Upload
Old     (ashleyo)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-10-2007, 6:49 PM Reply   
i have the eden bindings...and LOVE THEM. they are so comfortable. I tried the noise also...but liked the eden alot better.
Old     (wakeboardqueen)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-11-2007, 10:57 AM Reply   
Does it have like really good Pop ?
Old     (heatherjohnson)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-13-2007, 7:11 AM Reply   
The Blur is deff. built for speed and pop. It has a lil. thinner profile for more flex and a lighter feel. It is a great board esp. if u want to take your tricks way into the flats. For boots the best thing to do, would be to find a local shop and try them on. The noise will deff. be a stiffer more supportive higher end womens boot, the Eden is a cross between a pro-recreational boot, and the Symbol being for recreational riders. Also, if u are wanting a stiffer more surportive boot and want the heal toe response of the closed toe, the Murrays and 3DS are awesome too! Hope this helps! Heather J
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-06-2008, 11:39 PM Reply   
Just bought the boss a Blur with the slingshot dragonfly bindings. Looks like a super nice board, light with medium rocker & wide tip. She has been loving my watson but it is a little big for her, and this is black and pink.

Deal is it stays in the rack until she gets wake to wake. Should be motivation enough for her!
Upload
Upload