Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (depoint50ae)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-19-2007, 4:20 AM Reply   
I have a pair of factions and the lower laces have come undone. I have them temp fixed but the laces pretty much fell apart while getting the laces to go back through the eyelets under the overlay (big pain in the butt BTW). Also my cable for the hinge is getting very corroded. I sent an Email to CWB to get these parts replaced but have not been contacted back by them.

Does anyone know any particular person I can get in touch with to get these replacement parts? I can't just go to the local Board shop since I live in Okinawa Japan. I love CWB and I have heard how well they take care of there customers.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-19-2007, 4:45 AM Reply   
Here's the phone #. (425) 775-5416. They don't have a toll free # listed. Just ask for customer support. They should take care of you.
Old    sealyon.net            07-19-2007, 5:07 AM Reply   
We sold a pair last week and the lower lace came out the same day. We re-laced them and tied the knot tighter.( I guess hobseen tied them )
It might also be a good idea to put a little super glue on the knot before using
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-19-2007, 7:10 AM Reply   
I think the customer service person is Amanda? Anyway, I tried emailing too.. no help, called and they sent me a replacement immediately. They're very nice there, but the impression i get is that they can get busy and email gets backlogged... best to call, they'll be good to you.. they're CWB!
Old     (ethan31)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-19-2007, 8:10 AM Reply   
My laces when to crap also, so i just took them apart and put new laces in. Takes like 10mins.
Old     (o2binvallarta)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-19-2007, 1:38 PM Reply   
I'm really hard on laces in everything I own. I like things around my feet very tight! Instead of relying on CWB to send me laces when they've broken (3 of 4 laces have broken in the year I've had my Factions), I bought some nylon cord from Sportman's Warehouse and keep it on the boat. If a lace break, I let someone else take their run while I fix my lace. 50 ft for about 5 bucks. Well worth it.