Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-04-2007, 10:12 PM Reply   
Ok guys, the new season is getting ready to kick off, and I believe we ALL have the fever pretty bad!!! Actually some have already been hitting it. Although this is my second season riding, I almost want to call it my first since I was only able to ride a few times last season. But I am ready as ever!!

Lets see if we can't keep this thread open all season long and keep it new with posts. Lets hear about how the riding went each time we all go out and lets get some pics on here from this season coming up.

Another idea I had, I have got to meet some people that I met on here but still not some. I would love for all of us to get together once we get riding one Sat. and meet up with 4-5 boats and all just have a Great day together. Doesn't matter which lake, maybe we can could do it a couple times throughout the season at different lakes.

LETS ALL HAVE A GREAT SEASON AND A SAFE ONE AS WELL!! AND REMEMBER GO "BIG"

I AM GOING TO KEEP POSTING ON THIS THREAD TO KEEP IT NEW AND UP TOP WHETHER ANYONE ELSE DOES!!!
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-05-2007, 8:30 AM Reply   
Hi All, Will be up the first week in May 5-12 @ Cherokee Lake, wouldn't mind getting to ride and meeting a few of the locals who ride weather dependant
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-05-2007, 11:43 AM Reply   
The Beast Baby!!!

Upload
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-05-2007, 3:37 PM Reply   
Hey Brad and Craig,

I look forward to meeting you guys and seeing Rod, Marvin and anyone else that posts here on Cherokee Lake this Summer.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go out until after May 11th. I've sold my Malibu Sunsetter and ordered a new Wakesetter. It won't be ready until around May 11th.

See you all soon...Summers coming! ;)
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-05-2007, 6:38 PM Reply   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kidding! Congrats on the new ride David!

We are ready and have actually already hit it once just to get it out of our system. We are really looking forward to riding with all of the new people we have met this year. We are game for meeting up any time, just give us about a minutes notice
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-06-2007, 9:01 AM Reply   
Hey David, I look forward to meeting you to along with Craig. I was hoping to catch up with you before the season ended last year but never got a chance.

All I know is this cold spell the past couple of days needs to move on out. I AM READY TO RIDE!!!
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-06-2007, 9:11 AM Reply   
Hey Nate:

We'll definitely be in touch with you this Summer. Hope to see you on Cherokee some. I plan on coming up to S. Holston Lake, at least once this Summer for old times sake.

I agree with you Brad...I'm sick of this cold weather. Thinking Positive though...May and warmer riding weather is less than a month away!
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-06-2007, 7:02 PM Reply   
hey guys,glad to here some local people talk again.Hey Brad getting everybody together sounds like a great idea,im like you domt matter where its at as long as we are all at one spot.Seen one of your new boards today at cbk-looks killer.Suppose to pick up boat next sat if everything goes good. Hey olddude where on cherokee will you be located? Give some of us a yell if your new to the area.We all need to meet at cbk one sat and catch up.Me marv,Shaun,and Will -will probly be up there sat morn,if your not busy come on over. will talk at you guys later..
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-06-2007, 7:31 PM Reply   
Hey Rod, man good to hear from you. Haven't got to talk with you in a while. Hope everything goes well with the new boat. Looks Killer!!! I will be over to CBK on Sat. but may be after lunch.
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-06-2007, 9:32 PM Reply   
Mike O. checking in on this thread. Ridden twice so far, but will be boatless for a couple of weeks. Sold the VLX and am on the outside looking in right now. Will see what comes up next, possibly a new MB ! Really would be nice to hookup with some local riders.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-07-2007, 4:50 PM Reply   
hey mike,any time you need a ride you give us a yell.We ride mostly in bean station , about 30-45 min away.We are going to hook up with cbk some this year and ride some up there to. Good to hear from you. Hey Brad ,you ready to ride--time to step it up--warm weather has me fired up.talk later
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-07-2007, 8:30 PM Reply   
Hey Rod, Can't wait to ride, just got the wife a board today. Ronix Trinity with Ronix Luxe bindings. Looks freaking awesome!!

Hey Nate, thanks again for setting the board up for me for the suprise. She is still in shock and can't believe it. By the way, great news, sold my other item on ebay. Ready to purchase the frontier and scout boots. I will be over that way either Mon or Tues.

Glad to see the thread active, lets keep it up. By the way, where is Marvin????? Is he missing in action???
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-08-2007, 5:52 PM Reply   
Marvin is always MIA....
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-08-2007, 6:45 PM Reply   
going tocall him now,he might have forgot how to write.....him rided the short bus years ago.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-08-2007, 7:42 PM Reply   
The sad thing is that "famlyboader" probably thinks rided is the correct word to use there. By the way it,,,, it might have been short but it sure was skinny! We need to ride this week sometime my knees are starting to feel good. I will beg you to go out again if I have to. We just have to suck it up,,, we have rode A LOT colder water and air temps before.

Brad, thanks for starting this thread. It is so good to hear from everyone. I am really happy to hear about Mel's board, I bet she is ready to try it out. I am glad you have your move over with, I hope things have settled down for you guys.

Craig, how is it going man? It is good to hear from you. We would love to meet with you when you come up. I don't think the Pro Tour is that weekend so we should be here.

Mike O, how's it going? Hey are you the batman that rode in the Eskimo Escapades this year? We would be glad to give you a pull until you get another ride. We sometimes put in at a little spot that is not to far below Rogersville. The ride out of Kingsport this way is not too bad of a drive, you should come hang out.

David, glad to hear about the new addition to the family. I bet your son is stoked!!!! If you guys a pull before she gets there just yell at me. We will throw a huge fat sack or two in the boat plus one ex-girlfriend so we might throw a big enough wake to stub your toe on.

Nate, its not MIA. It is just my happy place. When you run around with the dumb son of a guns that I do, you need to go there often. Hey how did you like the girlfriend remark? They are like smart weight, if you need to clean the wake up just have them to move to the washed out side. Pat probably knows how to position some big girls!!!! Ask him about his "surfer wallet"

Take it easy everyone!!!! Talk later}
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-08-2007, 8:16 PM Reply   
Hey Marvin, understand exactly about needing to go "to that place" sometimes!!! I think we all do!!!. And oh yes, I am def. glad the move is over and we are a little bit more settled down. That about wore me out!!! By the way, I am up for boarding anytime. I got the fever BAD!!!! May be a little cold, but sometimes got to suck it up!!

I was wondering why it was that everyone wanted to pick on Rod, but then I had to come back to myself and remember
Upload

Much luv Rod!!!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-09-2007, 1:15 PM Reply   
HEY GUYS I HAVE HAD TO CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS SINCE I HAVE MOVED. COULD EVERYONE PLEASE DROP ME A SMALL EMAIL TO wb4christ@yahoo.com so I can get you added back to my email addresses. thanks
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-12-2007, 7:01 PM Reply   
Hello all, just trying to keep this post near the top.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-14-2007, 8:03 PM Reply   
Well I better do my part with keeping the post near the top. I don't want to see it get down to low. Hopefully we will all be able to start riding soon and then we shouldn't have a problem with it falling to low. I hope all has a good weekend.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-14-2007, 8:10 PM Reply   
hey brad figure i do my part.everything going good your way?
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-15-2007, 6:26 PM Reply   
Hey All:

What a lousy day (Sunday) of weather! :-(.

Looking forward to warmer weather and wakeboarding...just a few weeks away!
Old     (2onboone)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-15-2007, 7:16 PM Reply   
just like a woman, mother nature teased us with 2 weeks of nice weather then shuts everybody down when they get excited.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-15-2007, 8:16 PM Reply   
Well I believe everyone will have to agree that the weather has been pretty lousy the past week or so. It is driving me crazy!! I just want to get in the water. Maybe it won't be long though.

Hey Rod, everything is going pretty well my way, hows the boat coming along?

Hope everyone else is doing alright.
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-16-2007, 7:04 PM Reply   
Next Tuesday is supposed to be 79!
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-16-2007, 7:16 PM Reply   
hey guys ,all good here...water comin up,temp comin up,---mike o,brad, when you all comin up?? supposed to pick up boat thurs or fri ....this weekend is lookin killer!!! you guys give a yell if you want a pull...865-850-6073
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-16-2007, 7:26 PM Reply   
Hey Rodney,

Looking forward to seeing you on Cherokee in your new boat...it looks great!

I'm glad I met others that have the wakeboarding/boating passion, because much of the time this summer, I'll be the only adult (eligible to drive/tow), on my boat this summer. I'll usually have my son and a bunch of his friends and it gets old pulling everyone else and not able to do anything, for lack of a driver...so I may be pulling up to one of you guys asking for a tow...be ready!:-)
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-16-2007, 7:47 PM Reply   
anytime david give us a yell - we know how the driving all day thing goes. have you guys been out yet??
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-16-2007, 7:58 PM Reply   
Rodney, we haven't been out yet. I sold my Malibu Sunday to a friend in NC. I won't be picking up my new boat until the week of May 14, so it looks like May 20th may be our first time out...unless of course we call you guys for a tow.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-17-2007, 6:43 PM Reply   
Hey guys - We will be at Winged Deere Park this weekend for an on the water boat show...come out and see us, and if you want to ride all you have to do is point to the boat you want to ride behind.

Rodney - Thursday is looking like the day. I will call you tomorrow.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-18-2007, 2:34 PM Reply   
Hey Rod and Marvin, just letting you guys know that my in-laws are looking at some land and trailer down there near you guys. Just up from Gilmore Dock. We have stayed at this place a few times and it is nice and would love for them to owne it. They are supposed to be talking to the bank, and shouldn't be a problem!!! How much fun would that be!!! I would just move down there during the summer!!!

See you guys Sat. Nate
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-20-2007, 10:20 AM Reply   
What is the water temps @ Cherokee?
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-22-2007, 5:58 AM Reply   
Brad - Thanks for your help yesterday....sorry you didn't get to test that new piece of plywood out. If you are over on Sunday plan on riding.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-22-2007, 6:55 PM Reply   
Hey Nate, had a blast!!! Hopefully before long we will get to see if that plywood will fly!!

Hey Craig, talked to Rodney on Sat. night and I believe the temps were around 65 on Saturday. I am headed down this coming Saturday and will get a for sure idea.

Hey Rod and Nate, hope you guys tore it up this weekend on the new ride!!! Ain't NO doubt in mind that you guys didn't though!!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-25-2007, 8:18 PM Reply   
Hope everyone is doing ok!! Can't wait to hopefully hit the water this coming weekend!! Figured I would post a couple of pics from this past weekends boat show at Wing Deere Park. One is of come of CBK's boats and the other is our bro Pat throwing down!!
Upload
Upload
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-26-2007, 12:24 PM Reply   
Nice Brad!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-26-2007, 7:11 PM Reply   
Rodney - Can you pleeeeeeease change your profile?????? I am pretty sure you own a different boat...Maybe this will help refresh your memory.
Upload
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-26-2007, 8:22 PM Reply   
Yeah Rodney, you need to change that, you are riding a "REAL" boat now!!!!!!!!
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-27-2007, 6:06 PM Reply   
Hey Rodney,

I love your new Centurion. I believe this should be everyone's BEST summer on the lake yet, with all the friends/acquaintances we've made here, and on the lake.

Hey Nate, I'm ready to pick up the boards and other gear, as soon as they arrive. Just let me know.

Everyone,have a great weekend...Summers almost here..FINALLY! ;)
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-27-2007, 7:32 PM Reply   
David - I am having a problem getting the smaller bindings, but just got around 30 new boards in. Let me know what you want to do.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-27-2007, 7:49 PM Reply   
hey david ,couldnt agree with you more!!we are looking foward to it..Nate you can look at profile ,got it changed tonite.Going to make a trip to cherokee dam to take some pictures of boat and trk to post on here. Cant wait for everyone to get together on the lake - cookout and just sit and chill out.....and ride till the sun goes down!! Brad i will see you tomorrow weather fit .talk later
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-28-2007, 10:06 AM Reply   
That a boy!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-29-2007, 7:02 PM Reply   
Wow, what a weekend. Although Sat was a bit rough with the weather, Sunday really paid off (except for the wind and crappy water), but still a great day.

Marvin-thanks again for the place to crash out and the grub!! It was great!!! Also thanks for the pulls.

Rodney-Thanks for the pulls man!!! I love the boat!!!

Also got to give a shout out to my wife for being able to get up and ride today. That was worth the trip and MADE MY DAY!!!

Just a few goals that I have set for this year and maybe everyone can post some of theirs on here as well and we can look back to see our progress.
1. Jump one wake heelside (was happy with todays ride with this, I was consistently doing it!!
2. W2W-heelside
3. Work on my surface tricks
4. Work on riding switch and getting more comfortable with it.
5. one wake jump toeside
6. at least attempt some type of invert whether backroll or frontroll (May not get landed, but towards the end of the season I am going to have to try one a couple of times!!!

Nate, see you guys Tuesday.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-01-2007, 7:25 PM Reply   
Brad - Hope you had a blast today. Hot Sauce is insane! Our bro Pat got tossed real good today trying a TS Backroll to Revert...caught heelside edge real hard. I am sure he will be hurtin' in the morning. Hope everyone is doing well!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-01-2007, 8:00 PM Reply   
Nate-Had a FREAKIN AWESOME time today. Can't wait to get back out there.

Hey Marvin, sorry about showing the video to the guys at the shop with the "dry suit" on!!! LOL Just kidding man. Don't see to many post on here with your name on it on here. Where you hiding at??
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-02-2007, 7:42 PM Reply   
hey guys every thing good here and sore!! Brad hope you and melanie can come down more often this summer ,cant wait for the kingsport boys to come down this way...I know what your thinking Nate I know, its hard to get away.Hopefully we will hook up soon either up there or down here. Talk to everybody soon. AND YES SCROTOM HEAD MARVIN IS STILL WEARING THE DRYSUIT!!!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-02-2007, 8:34 PM Reply   
Hey Rod, I guess "its safe" to say that its official that my in-laws have purchased the land down on the lake just up from your house. The have ordered a new singlewide and are currently trying to sale the one on the land now (I think they got a buyer though). Should be around the middle of June when they get everything setup. I am telling you, once that happens I am there AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Probably be down on Friday evenings alot and stay all day Sat. Can't miss to many Sundays. Can't wait for GA!!!

We do got to get Nate and them boys down towards Cherokee, but I got to say, after riding with them Tuesday at S. Holston, I can see why they have a hard time pulling off. The water was great!!
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-03-2007, 6:07 PM Reply   
good deal brad,I can understand about the good water!!We all have rooms at the pro tour-Best western,about 10-15 min from the tour.Im really lookin forward to it.It will be a blast..talk later. hey nate how late will you all do the demo wed? Dont know yet if I can get a sub for the bus...but tryin.Sure will be glad when schools out,only have 3 weeks. Would really like to try one of them boards. Will talk to you all tomorrow
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-03-2007, 6:20 PM Reply   
Hey Rodney, We're going to the Masters on Sunday. We'll be staying at the Days Inn in Pine Mountain. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-04-2007, 6:04 PM Reply   
Guys - Just got the "go ahead" for the Pro-Tour in GA. Looking forward to it.

Hey, you guys need to start pulling your weight on this thread. Lovell and I are going to get carpal tunnel
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-04-2007, 6:09 PM Reply   
Oh yeah, We just set up the trampoline in the showroom, the ceiling gets pretty close, but hey it's pretty cool to have it indoors.....We are reserving a room at Holston Valley for Pat....I wonder if he will ever get tired of being the guinea pig?
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-05-2007, 6:12 PM Reply   
Hey Nate, good to hear on the "go ahead for the tour" I can't wait to go!! Trampoline sounds pretty cool, my little one was asking were it was the other dayBut I told him were it was and now he is begging me to come over!!!

Got to agree my wrist are killing me with all "this typing" oh but I love it, glad to see it staying near the top. We got to get some pics posted soon. I believe Marvin's computer must be broke

Hey David, you ready for that boat to come in??
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-06-2007, 7:34 PM Reply   
Anyone ride this weekend? Hope everyone is doing well
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-07-2007, 8:24 AM Reply   
Hey Bradley, I'll be picking up the boat this Thursday, and I'm definitely ready to hit the lake. We may go out Sunday, if not before.

Hey Nate, I'll be by sometime tomorrow (Tuesday), to pick up the boards and other gear. See you then.

Once again, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on the lake!

Have a great week!
Old     (2onboone)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-08-2007, 12:52 PM Reply   
hey everybody with new boats or boats needing new numbers i've heard about being able to do a group buy from domed numbers
and i'm going to get my numbers from them if any body interested m_justus@yahoo.com
gotta put some stickers on before the po-po gets me again
Old     (2onboone)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-08-2007, 1:00 PM Reply   
a little mor info on the domed numbers besides they look awsome
regular price $89
ten or more 69
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-09-2007, 8:32 PM Reply   
WOW, what a day, and I guess for anyone who attended the Ronix Demo Day with Danny Harf today at Lakeview would say the same thing!! I guess some of you could say "MAN WHAT A NIGHT BEFORE" the demo day!!!

Well first of all I got to give a shout out to CBK for putting this together!!! Awesome job guys. Here are a few pics from the Demo. One of some of they guys with Harf and his crew, one of Nate throwing big, and one of Harf preparing for his set!!
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-10-2007, 6:16 AM Reply   
oh yeah, look at this wild crew I found at Demo Day!! Can't forget about them!!!

Upload
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-10-2007, 5:40 PM Reply   
Good times indeed.... Thanks to all of you guys who came out. I know it is a long drive but I sure hope it was worth it....I guess we know what it takes to get you Cherokee guys to SoHo um is it Harf?. I am really looking forward to the Georgia trip with you guys.

Brad - The night before.....I have no clue what you are talking about. I just really needed to talk to "Ralph" I haven't seen him in a while.

Hit it hard this week guys!

David - Congrats on the new bu...Let's see some pics.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-10-2007, 7:35 PM Reply   
Here's some pics of my new Bu.

See everyone on the lake in the near future.

Upload
Upload
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-10-2007, 8:22 PM Reply   
hey guys,really enjoyed wed - met alot of nice people who like doin what we like doin. Hey Nate sorry we were not able to ride one of the ronix boards -not enuff time too many people which is a good thing. I mentioned to Nick about Mabey bringing a couple of boards back to cherokee and ride one weekend when we pick the boat back up. Dont know if you are allowed to do that but thought it would be a good oportunity to test one before we buy. Thanks again for the hospitality ,will yell at you guys tomorrow. Hey David you gonna have to come down to german creek and let us check out your new ride . We all gonna have to get together -ride-cookout-and ride. Talk at you guys later......Rod
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-10-2007, 9:16 PM Reply   
"Has anyone seen Ralph????"

Hey Dave, congrats on the new beauty!!! Looks really good. Glad to finally get to meet you in person today as well, hope you guys like those Ronix boards. Don't think there won't be a problem there though. I believe you guys are going to love them. Talk to everyone later.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-11-2007, 8:04 AM Reply   
Hey Rodney, I'll plan on coming down toward German Creek soon to meet up with you guys. I have a couple of Ronix board that Nate is letting me demo for a few days. If we see each other, your welcome to try them, before I take them back. I'm sure Nate won't mind.

Bradley, it was good to finally meet you. I look forward to seeing you ride and will be happy to give you a tow anytime.

Nate, Nick, and Pat, looking forward to seeing you guys on Cherokee soon. Sometime I'll come to South Holston.

By the way...I won't be attending the Pro Tour with you guys. I'm going to the Masters instead, in Pine Mountain, GA during Memorial Weekend. If you want to check it out, go to:www.masterswaterski.com.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be on Cherokee Sunday!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-11-2007, 7:07 PM Reply   
Hey Dave, I appreciate the invite for the pull. Always helps to have a few options. I look forward to riding behind that new boat, but I don't know about it since its not a "CENTURION"!!! Just kidding!! Hey I dropped you an email, be looking for it.

TO ALL-we are approaching the number "100" on our post in this thread. I would love to see this thing go above and beyond that by the end of the season with post and pics. Rumor has it that whoever makes the "100th" post gets a free Ronix setup courtesy of CBK watersports!!!

SYKE!!! JUST KIDDING!!!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-12-2007, 11:34 AM Reply   
Whaaaaaaaaat? Free boards were yesterday, I am sorry everyone missed it.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-12-2007, 7:14 PM Reply   
Hey guys,met another fellow boarder today that rides close to our place.He is originaly from the west coast,pretty cool.Me, Marvin and bop rode with him at 7;30 this morning. he has a MB SPORTS wakeboard boat----3000 lbs of ballast wake is crazy huge!!! like meeting more people close to home that love the sport---feels good. Well I guess I have sold the old stars and stripes ,guy is bringing me a deposit monday. I hate to see it go, have alot of great memories with it,but already makin them with the avalanche. Everybody have a great mothers day and a good week.----rod
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-13-2007, 7:03 PM Reply   
Hey guys, hope you all had a great mothers day. I enjoyed the day with all my family!! Hope everyone has a great week.

See you Tuesday Nate.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-15-2007, 6:56 PM Reply   
hello people just checking in with everybody.wondering when you all are leaving out friday.biggest part of us are probly leavin out around 5;00 . lookin foward to spending time at the pro tour,and with all new friends with no work involved.talk to everybody before friday.....rod
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-15-2007, 8:18 PM Reply   
Team CBK is rollin' out early. We have two sold boats to deliver on the way.....Now it is officially a company trip!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-15-2007, 8:21 PM Reply   
Yeah I got to make a delivery down that way also. OH wait a minute, I am Unemployed!!!

Looking forward to the pro tour myself. Can't wait till Friday. The wife and I will probably leave out around Noon to get down and chill out for a while.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-15-2007, 8:43 PM Reply   
By the way, checked the weather for this weekend and supposed to be in upper 70's to mid 80's all weekend with no rain in the forecast as of now.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-16-2007, 6:08 AM Reply   
Hey everyone, have a good time at the Pro Tour. Sorry I won't be there. Post some pics of it when you get back, if possible.

We had a great time on the lake yesterday (Tuesday), the weather and water was great. Rodney were you out there?

I plan on riding down toward German Creek sometime.

Have a good week and be safe on the highway.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-17-2007, 11:30 AM Reply   
See all you guys tomorrow in Georgia, be safe driving.

Rodney - Hey , we decided that we are going to keep your boat instead of servicing it ok, I am kidding. I think they are working on it today.

Everyone who is here for the weekend go out and enjoy the sunshine and hopefully some nice smooth riding.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-17-2007, 6:59 PM Reply   
just a quick reminder the hotel is the best western right off the int. -- think its exit 277 off int 75...everybody be careful....rod
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-17-2007, 7:12 PM Reply   
Rod - Do you have the address? I need to mapquest it. Thanks
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-20-2007, 7:51 PM Reply   
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww! What a trip! That is the only way to go! All I can say is Hot Sauce....People like him should be locked up! No he is really a good kid down for the cause. It was an absolute blast...Thanks to all of you for inviting us, couldn't have been a better group to go with. Looking forward to so many more good times to come. Hope everyone had a safe journey home. I know I am glad to be back and see the family. Have a great week!

If you guys have any pictures please email them to me if you don't mind, I would like to post them on our website. My email is nate@centurionofkingsport.com
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-20-2007, 9:52 PM Reply   
Don't know about any of the rest of you guys but I am "BEAT!!!" But I got to say, one of the best trips that I have ever been on!!! I will have to agree with you Nate, couldn't of ask for a better group to go with either!!! I am already looking forward to next year. I got you plenty of pics coming also Nate. Here is one of some of the guys I figured I would post on here.
Upload
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-21-2007, 1:50 PM Reply   
Figured I would post a couple more pics on here from PWT in GA. Couple of the shots are the group that we were all with. The last shot is of the one and only "ME" with those beautiful hyperlite ladies!!!
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-21-2007, 4:19 PM Reply   
hey rodney this is ed i seen the pick of marvin and you all where is marvins dry suit? just pickin. if you get a chance call me and lets hit the lake sat. anybody else that wants to go more than welcome. im ready from my next lesson from marvin but you might need to drive the boat after my dry suit comment it might be a harry pull.
also ive not meet batman yet i tryed to send him a message with my number in it but im not very computer savvy. ive heard alot about him from josh. cant wait to get to ride with him if you read this mike o give josh a call and he will give you my number. hope to see ya all this weekend im ready for another session of serious wrecks
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-21-2007, 8:08 PM Reply   
Hey Rod, weather looks good for Sat of this week. You guys going to ride? If so I may head down that way.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-22-2007, 9:32 AM Reply   
Welcome back home everyone! Glad you had a great time at the PWT in Acworth. I'll definitely plan on attending next year.

Thanks for posting the pics Brad. Looks like you guys had a blast...

I'll try to post some pics of the Masters I'll be attending this Sunday in GA.

If weather holds up maybe I'll see everyone on the lake Monday, Memorial Day?

I'll be coming to German Creek, not only to see you guys, but a friend just bought a houseboat there.

Have a great week all!