Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old    phx450            06-15-2006, 10:49 AM Reply   
Looking for either a school, or someone who does lessons.

We can all ride okay, nothing special, but would like to get some ideas of what i can do better. How to jump etc.

We ride Bartlett, can use my boat or someone else's.

Any ideas? Prices?
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-15-2006, 11:01 AM Reply   
Skooled AZ http://www.wakedevils.com/lessons.php
Is about the only place in phx that gives lessons I believe, what ever happened to Az Wakesports? Ben is a killer rider, Ive known him for around 4 years.
Old     (jlembas)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-15-2006, 12:47 PM Reply   
Most of the guys that used to have schools have left the state recently (az wakesports, etc). Try contacting Glen Coy, he gives lessons on a regular basis in the phoenix area. He is a professional swim coach and now wakeboard instructor. PM me for his phone #

Jerry Lembas
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       06-15-2006, 7:09 PM Reply   
Give my son Larry Taylor a call him and Poodle give lesson's. pm me for ph #

Share this link ( http://www.wakepics.com/img/14498
Old     (brinks)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-15-2006, 9:35 PM Reply   
Skooled AZ 480-228-5330
I used to run AZ Wakesports and the guys at Skooled were some of my coaches. I would highly recomend Ben and as an independent coach I can see Glen doing a great job. Look me up if your ever in the Orlando area
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-15-2006, 10:18 PM Reply   
You should look into coming to west coast camps or Delta Wake Board Camp. Both have some of the best coaches in the world and are very close to you. Also I have heard Larry is a very good rider and coach. The west coast is getting some killer schools out here. We no longer need to treck all the way to Fl. I would still love to make a trip to FL.
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       06-15-2006, 11:08 PM Reply   
Squid, Larry and Poodle are going to be up at the Delta the next 6 days, H&H marine on a house
boat and riding behind a blue Malibu stop by and
say what's up. I think its H&H poodles uncle owns. Hey Brinks Ben who Losch? I didnt know he was riding again.

(Message edited by wakeparent on June 15, 2006)
Old    bocephus            06-16-2006, 7:40 AM Reply   
Hey,
There is some dude who advertises at the front desk at Century Marine. The advertisement goes something like, your boat, your equipment, blah, blah, blah. I bet if you called over there they could give you the information.

Good Luck,
Bo