Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (elantz)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-11-2008, 5:02 PM Reply   
I have ridden and broke boards from many manufacturers, and all have eventually taken care of me. Either through a dealer or direct.

2 weeks ago I contacted CWB about my broken 2006 Absolute Platinum and the new 2008 showed up yesterday.

I have read some good reviews on WW about customer's positive warranty experience with CWB and now I've experienced it too. Of all the brands, CWB has the easiest and fastest replacement policy I've seen.

I'll continue to ride other brand boards, because I like to. If your #1 priority in a board is warranty, then you should consider a CWB.

Thanks CWB and Amanda in the warranty department.

***end of love fest***
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-11-2008, 5:06 PM Reply   
CWB is amazing. Hooked me up with a replacement 2007 Transcend after this unfortunate accident...

[EDIT] Amanda was the one who helped me also! What a great rep for CWB!

Upload

(Message edited by garret_s on April 11, 2008)
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-11-2008, 5:51 PM Reply   
I'll third above props to Amanda and Cwb. And gotta throw some props out to the Norcal reps as well. Thanks guy's
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-12-2008, 7:59 AM Reply   
I can forth that warranty service from Amanda. She took care of things fast and even hooked me up with some bindings to ride before I sent mine in so I had no down time. Awesome customer service.
Old     (zirb3l)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-12-2008, 8:35 AM Reply   
now i just got a cwb and i was wondering if i have to fill somthing out in order for my warranty to be active or does it become active as soon as i purchase it?
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-12-2008, 8:59 AM Reply   
No you shouldn't have to fill anything out, especially if you bought from a shop. There is always an option of doing so though. All boards and bindings should come with a warranty form but I have never filled one out and have never had a problem warranting a board from any company including CWB, Hyperlite, LF, and Slingshot.

(Message edited by RobertR720 on April 12, 2008)
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       04-12-2008, 9:00 AM Reply   
I would fill out the warranty card that comes with the board and bindings and then you wouldent have anything to worry about.
Do you have to, no, but why not.

(Message edited by innov8 on April 12, 2008)
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-12-2008, 9:03 AM Reply   
Thats pretty classy of them up there for sure!
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-12-2008, 2:19 PM Reply   
Yeah, Amanda has hooked me up a couple times for sure. They rock
Old     (davenk)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-12-2008, 7:44 PM Reply   
i had an issue with 1 cwb boot and they fixed me up good also, took a few months though, wow, i almost forgot about that, it was so long ago. i think i spoke to amanda as well?
Old     (tige21i)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-12-2008, 7:50 PM Reply   
how do you know if the warranty activated? I got a cwb tsunami wakesurf and sent in the warranty card a couple months ago.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-12-2008, 8:48 PM Reply   
Craig, you will be good. If your board says "CWB" on it, consider it done. They are the best!