Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2020, 5:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
When you are a 24/7 entertainment news network that profits from blowing things out of proportion I don't think the accusation of other networks downplaying holds a lot of water. Basically it's like saying the MSM media lies, then complaining that they don't lie enough. It's also pretty silly to think that we need to give Presidential candidates dementia tests. OK, Trump may be the exception.

And it's pretty silly to think that black interviewer seriously represented the black population with his stance. Looks to me like Trump is sinking his own ship and his supporters are really getting desperate. All will be revealed in Nov.
Care to address the truth about the vacuum the MSM created which spawned Fox?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2020, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
When you are a 24/7 entertainment news network that profits from blowing things out of proportion I don't think the accusation of other networks downplaying holds a lot of water. Basically it's like saying the MSM media lies, then complaining that they don't lie enough. It's also pretty silly to think that we need to give Presidential candidates dementia tests. OK, Trump may be the exception.

And it's pretty silly to think that black interviewer seriously represented the black population with his stance. Looks to me like Trump is sinking his own ship and his supporters are really getting desperate. All will be revealed in Nov.
Hard to believe you can watch a single interview with Biden and conclude a dementia test is silly. That is, unless you’re as screwed up as he is. This is almost literally a “Weekend at Bernie’s” presidential campaign for Sleepy Joe. If Biden gets in, they will turn on him like a pack of pit bulls, rip him out of office and put Kamilla BJ Harris in place asap.

Last edited by markj; 08-06-2020 at 5:19 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-06-2020, 5:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Delta, can we agree that you've given up on the "it violates the constitution" issue?

If you are asking whether the states really have the wherewithal to pull this off, I share your concern. I'm sure there are probably some technical federal due process requirements imposed by the voting rights act, but I'll confess I'm not an expert on that and IIRC the Courts and Trump admin have been moving away from federal oversight of the voting rights act for quite some time.

I'd chalk this up as a 10th amendment "states rights" question.

No disagreement at all that some states are going to end up doing it better than others.
I can move on from the constitutional issue. Sounds like they had to make a interpretation to get around it. Clearly states have not passed a law in this short time to do a different method of ballot collection so much of this talk is just that, talk. Not going to happen and trying to change what is already a hot button issue on the fly just will not work. Too much at stake and so much potential for fraud. Even if there is no fraud, there is plenty of spin to say it is fraud and no evidence to prove that it is not in the public opinion. It will just be a mess.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-06-2020, 5:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hard to believe you can watch a single interview with Biden and conclude a dementia test is silly. That is, unless you’re as screwed up as he is. This is almost literally a “Weekend at Bernie’s” presidential campaign for Sleepy Joe. If Biden gets in, they will turn on him like a pack of pit bulls, rip him out of office and put Kamilla BJ Harris in place asap.
Hard to believe that we elected a President that boasts about passing a dementia test, claiming that it was really hard. But you know.... s**t happens.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2020, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hard to believe that we elected a President that boasts about passing a dementia test, claiming that it was really hard. But you know.... s**t happens.
In other words, you’ll be burying your head in the sand and enjoying your delusion. Got it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-06-2020, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:

actually they referenced a yahoo article. The black reporter asked him if he would take one pointing out that Trump actually took the test, then Joe automatically went at the Black reporter about a fictional situation of the black reporter being on cocaine. Because we all know that a black person would be on cocaine on any normal day so going at him with the drug angle surely is appropriate from Biden. Democrats don't even notice their own racism. Heck, it took them for ever to realize they were raping each other in hollywood day in and day out. They just went around angry accusing everyone else in the country that was not hollywoood of those things all while they were the ones doing it. I bet you did not see the racism when Hillary said while speaking about illegals immigrants saying that if we deport the illegals who will wash our clothes and change our sheets. And yes, she did say exactly that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       08-06-2020, 5:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Rarely, as in daily.
Trump has 25 sexual lawsuits against him, including a current rape court case. How much coverage of that do you catch on Tuckers show?
Funny this was actually carried by yahoo and just repeated by Fox. Nice try.

We all know that if someone is accused, it certainly means it is true. Hey, how about Yates turning on Comey yesterday saying he went rouge and would not have signed the FISA warrants knowing what she knows now.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-06-2020, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The black reporter asked him if he would take one pointing out that Trump actually took the test, then Joe automatically went at the Black reporter about a fictional situation of the black reporter being on cocaine.
I was referring to the black interviewer pretending to represent the black voter WRT the "you're not black" response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I bet you did not see the racism when Hillary said while speaking about illegals immigrants saying that if we deport the illegals who will wash our clothes and change our sheets. And yes, she did say exactly that.
You'd be exactly right because I never go to racism in my discussions about politics. But I think that it would be correct to characterize US businesses needing illegal immigrants to do exactly those things. That's why the govt doesn't institute mandatory document verification for hires.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2020, 7:14 AM Reply   
As if we needed another example of how filthy and evil the left is or how badly they politicized the Kung Flu.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=ikoqBWBiUMU
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-06-2020, 7:25 AM Reply   
NY looks to disband the NRA for fraud. $64 million slush fund yikes

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN2522BG
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2020, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post

Good luck with that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2020, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:

Meanwhile, New Yorkers are experiencing the worst crime wave ever since their libtard leader canned their cops and the NRA is the problem? And you fools think you have the pulse of the nation??? Keep it up!

Oh and where is the NRA HQ located?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-06-2020, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Meanwhile, New Yorkers are experiencing the worst crime wave ever since their libtard leader canned their cops and the NRA is the problem? And you fools think you have the pulse of the nation??? Keep it up!

Oh and where is the NRA HQ located?
https://www.dcreport.org/2020/08/03/...e-quiet-again/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2020, 9:45 AM Reply   
What does that have to do with the NRA?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-06-2020, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
What does that have to do with the NRA?
More a response to the NY crime, first part of your post.
How long til Ollie North becomes a RINO?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2020, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
More a response to the NY crime, first part of your post.
How long til Ollie North becomes a RINO?
Maybe cut back to three joints a day and see how that works for ya. Yer startin to sound like your potato head candidate.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-06-2020, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe cut back to three joints a day and see how that works for ya. Yer startin to sound like your potato head candidate.
Giving me too much credit.
Check out this potato head candidate.

Biden will 'hurt God. He's against God.'

August 6, 2020, 12:27 PM

At a speech to supporters in Cleveland on Thursday, President Trump said former Vice President Joe Biden is “against God.”

Video Transcript
DONALD TRUMP: Joe Biden's policies put China first and America last. And that's what he'll continue to do if he ever got the shot. And you will have a disruption in the markets, the likes of which our country has never seen. You will have a crash in the markets because he's going to double and triple your taxes.

He's going to do things that nobody ever would ever think even possible, because he's following the radical left agenda-- take away your guns, destroy your Second Amendment, no religion, no anything, hurt the Bible, hurt God. He's against God. He's against guns. He's against energy, our kind of energy.

And then he drank a glass of water using only two hands.

I don't think he's going to do too well in Ohio. If he did, we'd have a big story. He's not going to do well.

And I was in Texas the other day. I said, wait a minute, the other side is against guns. They're against oil and gas. They're against religion, Bible, God.

How's he going to win Texas? How is he going to win Texas? So he's not going to win Texas. He's not going to win Ohio.

Then to WOW the crowd, he drank a glass of water using only both hands.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2020, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Giving me too much credit.
Check out this potato head candidate.

Biden will 'hurt God. He's against God.'

August 6, 2020, 12:27 PM

At a speech to supporters in Cleveland on Thursday, President Trump said former Vice President Joe Biden is “against God.”

Video Transcript
DONALD TRUMP: Joe Biden's policies put China first and America last. And that's what he'll continue to do if he ever got the shot. And you will have a disruption in the markets, the likes of which our country has never seen. You will have a crash in the markets because he's going to double and triple your taxes.

He's going to do things that nobody ever would ever think even possible, because he's following the radical left agenda-- take away your guns, destroy your Second Amendment, no religion, no anything, hurt the Bible, hurt God. He's against God. He's against guns. He's against energy, our kind of energy.

And then he drank a glass of water using only two hands.

I don't think he's going to do too well in Ohio. If he did, we'd have a big story. He's not going to do well.

And I was in Texas the other day. I said, wait a minute, the other side is against guns. They're against oil and gas. They're against religion, Bible, God.

How's he going to win Texas? How is he going to win Texas? So he's not going to win Texas. He's not going to win Ohio.

Then to WOW the crowd, he drank a glass of water using only both hands.
Witnessing you squirm and not even having to see your dumb face to know you’re doing it gives me great pleasure. Better yet-is when your fellow WW libtards use your screen name as an insult! Lol lol lol! How’s it feel to be the WW pariah?

“This is your brain... This is your brain on drugs”........... Lol
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-06-2020, 11:51 AM Reply   
I dont know if there is enough white rice and tapioca pudding to keep sleepy Joe alive. And he cant answer simple questions, without telling every reporter they are dog faced pony solders or drug addicts. he has a hard time using 1st grade words, Whats going to happen when they ask him what state he is in and messes it up. how can anyone not see he is falling down. Give him a diaper and a bib. There is not enough Ginkgo Biloba and copies of walking magazine to help him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-06-2020, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
The left has been saying "the president " is going to destroy medicaid, please shut up. My bothers neighbor works for social security office, its all BS.
DeltaHoosier
Quote:
Yeah, you certainly don't want people to think that the 15% tax they pay on every paycheck is going to be used for it's stated purpose.
Just scare tactics. Heard that ***** every election since I was a kid. Just like the fabricated talking point that Trump will not leave office if defeated. All fabrications.

markj
Quote:
Follow along lad, i posted his words.
"We're also looking at various other things that I'm allowed to do under the system, and—such as the payroll tax suspension. And so we're allowed to do things."
Floors me that trump did not consult with your brothers neighbors...I mean the guy who who actually works there. What an ass trump is.
Looking at and doing are two different things, Retardonis Maximus.

Ever think he might be attempting to move the dial a tad with rhetoric? Like it or not, that’s often his style.

"Its just his style"

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...xecutive-order
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-06-2020, 12:17 PM Reply   
Turns out there are not as many racists in the USA as the grifter had thought. Self destruction 101.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/t...-is-backfiring
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-06-2020, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Turns out there are not as many racists in the USA as the grifter had thought. Self destruction 101.
You believe only minorities live in low income housing. so you are blanketing poor or low income people as all miorities, thats very racist. you are making racist statement if that is what you are saying. And anyone who has or have had property would not want a prison or garbage dump, or sewage plant etc next to their home. So low income housing is not a bad thing, but you would not want it in your hood, if you cared about your property value.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-06-2020, 1:49 PM Reply   
there is also reasons HOA have standards so you cannot put a trailer in a 2 million or above gated community. get really, you are making racist statements about all black or brown or yellow people as poor. Sad
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-06-2020, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, for now on, we will call you racist, so you can bath in the left wing slander that plagues our nation currently. its why we have the problems we have, how does it feel?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2020, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thank you for unwittingly providing all the proof we need to expose you and your party as the true racists you are. If your stupid post wasn’t enough, we have your leader’s own words from earlier to confirm it:

“UNLIKE THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different attitudes about different things.” This is the same guy who recently called Robert KKK Byrd a “close, personal mentor.”

Translation, your A-hole party is DONE. You are finished and rightfully so. BUH-FRIGGIN-BYE. Just a matter of time before the right exposes your leader’s crimes to PC. Love it when you idiots cannibalize yourselves.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2020, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Go ahead and keep posting these types of self-defeating articles. Good luck! Lol I hope a homeless camp wants to put up tents next to your house soon, you steaming pile.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-06-2020, 2:51 PM Reply   
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ection-results
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-06-2020, 4:20 PM Reply   
Welp here it is. All the cold hard facts and data in one nice and neat place for those feeble minds who can’t put it together themselves. This is about the most complete dissection of reality compared to the complete false narrative of racism in policing . Bet you won’t see one main stream media outlet discussing any portion . Game, set , match .

https://youtu.be/qbMkYZGFVw0

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-06-2020 at 4:23 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-06-2020, 4:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Welp here it is. All the cold hard facts and data in one nice and neat place for those feeble minds who can’t put it together themselves. This is about the most complete dissection of reality compared to the complete false narrative of racism in policing . Bet you won’t see one main stream media outlet discussing any portion . Game, set , match .

https://youtu.be/qbMkYZGFVw0
I just now went to watch it and here’s what I got:
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-07-2020, 2:56 AM Reply   
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-07-2020, 3:49 AM Reply   
^^^Thats actually pretty funny, Wes. I can’t wait for the cognitive showdown. It’ll be the first time I approve of elder abuse.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 4:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thank you for unwittingly providing all the proof we need to expose you and your party as the true racists you are. If your stupid post wasn’t enough, we have your leader’s own words from earlier to confirm it:

“UNLIKE THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different attitudes about different things.” This is the same guy who recently called Robert KKK Byrd a “close, personal mentor.”

Translation, your A-hole party is DONE. You are finished and rightfully so. BUH-FRIGGIN-BYE. Just a matter of time before the right exposes your leader’s crimes to PC. Love it when you idiots cannibalize yourselves.

Yeah this ought to bring the dems to their knees. Done, Finished, lol. Where do you get these ideas? Lets just wait for the weekend, no doubt trump will say something stupid, like "Thighland".

Only way to the grifter can compete is to cheat. And I thought those nice christian folks behind the Epoch Times wouldnt go so low as to lie. And then they did. Isnt receiving assistance from foreign partners frowned upon in the United States of America? Wasnt there an impeachment earlier? Some thieves never learn.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/facebo...pport-of-trump

Facebook removed thousands of fake accounts tied to conservative media outlet The Epoch Times and hundreds of other fake accounts from a foreign troll farm. The accounts connected to The Epoch Times were reportedly pushing conspiracy theories in Trump’s favor about the coronavirus and the protests against racial injustice, while the ones from the troll farm were reportedly pretending to be African-Americans who support President Donald Trump’s re-election. The farm was based in Romania and used accounts including “BlackPeopleVoteForTrump” on Instagram and “We Love Our President” on Facebook. The accounts were removed as part of the platform’s effort to cut down on inauthentic behavior.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-07-2020, 4:14 AM Reply   
I will give Trump the benefit of the doubt in this ONE case and go with Thighland being a freudian slip lol
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 4:20 AM Reply   
No doubt, he was thinking of when he first met Melania at the ThighClub.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-07-2020, 4:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah this ought to bring the dems to their knees. Done, Finished, lol. Where do you get these ideas? Lets just wait for the weekend, no doubt trump will say something stupid, like "Thighland".

Only way to the grifter can compete is to cheat. And I thought those nice christian folks behind the Epoch Times wouldnt go so low as to lie. And then they did. Isnt receiving assistance from foreign partners frowned upon in the United States of America? Wasnt there an impeachment earlier? Some thieves never learn.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/facebo...pport-of-trump

Facebook removed thousands of fake accounts tied to conservative media outlet The Epoch Times and hundreds of other fake accounts from a foreign troll farm. The accounts connected to The Epoch Times were reportedly pushing conspiracy theories in Trump’s favor about the coronavirus and the protests against racial injustice, while the ones from the troll farm were reportedly pretending to be African-Americans who support President Donald Trump’s re-election. The farm was based in Romania and used accounts including “BlackPeopleVoteForTrump” on Instagram and “We Love Our President” on Facebook. The accounts were removed as part of the platform’s effort to cut down on inauthentic behavior.
Your candidate literally can’t even complete a scripted sentence While sitting amongst and being coached by his own darn handlers. Literally. Let that sink in...

Just wait until he has to do his next live interview or answer any unscripted questions. He can’t keep his foot out of his mouth and his brain can’t keep up with his mouth. According to Dan Bongino, Biden’s campaign is worried he might not make it to the election without imploding.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-07-2020, 4:42 AM Reply   
Montages of presidents making grammatical errors, faux pas etc have been part of our culture for decades. No recent prez has been immune. This is normal and healthy.

What’s coming out of Biden is not in that category. It is straight up scary.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 4:48 AM Reply   
Can anyone believe ANYTHING that comes from anything trump. Its nothing but lies, misdirect, cheat, project. What else could you expect from a B-level reality tv dude
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...y-get-wiscons/
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-07-2020, 4:48 AM Reply   
I really feel his wife should be ashamed, as she knows he is not fit, and its not Joes fault. They are setting him up to fail. Even if, he was elected, he would immediately step down. And the DNC is planning on just that, Its sad, as I dont think they care about his health issues, and his family should step in and get him out of this situation.

Its hard to watch, if you ever have had a grandparent start to experience dementia, you know that they forget where they are, what day it is, struggle with simple sentences, lose time, get very angry, they start to lash out, because they are frustrated and cannot put it together, as it progresses, more name calling, and back lashing. just like Joe is experiencing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 4:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
According to Dan Bongino, Biden’s campaign is worried he might not make it to the election without imploding.
According to Tony the Tiger, Sugar Frosted Flakes "Are GREAT!!"
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-07-2020, 5:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
According to Tony the Tiger, Sugar Frosted Flakes "Are GREAT!!"
I think we all can see the pain Joe is going through, a child would see that he is struggling and anyone, with a heart, would not put him in this situation. Its not fair to him, and he doesn't understand.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-07-2020, 5:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
According to Dan Bongino, Biden’s campaign is worried he might not make it to the election without imploding.
I mean srsly who is that guy? What do Q and Diamond and Silk think?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 5:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think we all can see the pain Joe is going through, a child would see that he is struggling and anyone, with a heart, would not put him in this situation. Its not fair to him, and he doesn't understand.
Why dont we just wait for the debate. If nothing else, it should be wildly entertaining. Gonna need a fact checker on site or its an unfair debate. Biden, the Christian wont lie, and trump, the christian exploiter wont tell the truth.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-07-2020, 5:39 AM Reply   
For the record, I 100% agree that Biden is past his prime. I've seen him speak live at a local pre-covid campaign event and he's not as sharp as he once was. Still, I'll take a dull biden over Trump. Shoot, I'll take biden in a coma over trump. Biden isn't many folks' first choice, but he's an easy choice over Trump, gaffes and all.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-07-2020, 5:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
For the record, I 100% agree that Biden is past his prime. I've seen him speak live at a local pre-covid campaign event and he's not as sharp as he once was. Still, I'll take a dull biden over Trump. Shoot, I'll take biden in a coma over trump. Biden isn't many folks' first choice, but he's an easy choice over Trump, gaffes and all.
you are comfortable letting someone with early stage alzheimer's become the leader of the free world. If so, lets go to any elderly care facility and pick someone? Ignore the policies, he's not able to make sound decisions. Maybe you can say, you disagree with Trumps decisions, but he is mentally capable of rational thought. Like what time is it, where am I, did I put on my pants today. etc Joes on a downward slop, its going to escalate quickly, it has over months, not years, months. At some point, in the very near future, he is going to have other issues. Like forgetting who people are, or what is responsibilities are, etc etc. Very simple things are going to become very difficult. Like getting a bath, going to the restroom, eating, he will need a lot of help with basic tasks

And it is sad, and I mean it, i have watched loved one go through this. The first sign, is the name calling, the angry bursts, the lashing out, the stuttering, and random, non related tangents. He's in the first stage

Last edited by dougr; 08-07-2020 at 5:56 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 6:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
you are comfortable letting someone with early stage alzheimer's become the leader of the free world. If so, lets go to any elderly care facility and pick someone? Ignore the policies, he's not able to make sound decisions. Maybe you can say, you disagree with Trumps decisions, but he is mentally capable of rational thought. Like what time is it, where am I, did I put on my pants today. etc Joes on a downward slop, its going to escalate quickly, it has over months, not years, months. At some point, in the very near future, he is going to have other issues. Like forgetting who people are, or what is responsibilities are, etc etc. Very simple things are going to become very difficult. Like getting a bath, going to the restroom, eating, he will need a lot of help with basic tasks

And it is sad, and I mean it, i have watched loved one go through this. The first sign, is the name calling, the angry bursts, the lashing out, the stuttering, and random, non related tangents. He's in the first stage
I dont think its early stage Alzheimer's, nor do the experts. Its normal 77 year old man stuff. Im not sure where you get the idea " Like what time is it, where am I, did I put on my pants today. etc ". The only outlets pushing that agenda are all the ones that keep getting fact checked as "untrue". So, what is your source? Does your bro in law work for Biden and you have inside info? or are you parroting the BS FOX is pushing? We were all taught as youths, "question the source". Verify the info is correct prior to decisions.
You are describing the grifter when you write " The first sign, is the name calling, the angry bursts, the lashing out, the stuttering, and random, non related tangents. He's in the first stage
Have you even watched trump in the last few weeks while he self destructs exactly, and i mean exactly how you wrote it? When did Biden do any of that? Post links.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Go ****ing figure. I’ll try to find the link. The left loves censoring anything from Heather MacDonald and university studies that specialize in police data. The blatant censorship of facts that do not fall in line with the leftist narrative is exponential.
I dont censor Heather MacDonald, im on her mailing list, get her writings every month in my mailbox.
I dont agree much with her, but i read her.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-07-2020, 6:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
I dont censor Heather MacDonald, im on her mailing list, get her writings every month in my mailbox.
I dont agree much with her, but i read her.
So since you read her, and you seem to not agree with her , what facts about her explanation of police encounters being crime driven, not race driven are not accurate ? Which stats and research she cites is incorrect ? What about her conclusion is incorrect ?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-07-2020, 6:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Montages of presidents making grammatical errors, faux pas etc have been part of our culture for decades. No recent prez has been immune. This is normal and healthy.

What’s coming out of Biden is not in that category. It is straight up scary.
Is this the first sign of Biden derangement syndrome? At least wait for him to become president. And face facts, Biden in nappies suckling a lollipop in the corner is still a better option than the orange messiah.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-07-2020, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
So since you read her, and you seem to not agree with her , what facts about her explanation of police encounters being crime driven, not race driven are not accurate ? Which stats and research she cites is incorrect ? What about her conclusion is incorrect ?
I think you fundamentally misunderstand what BLM is about. The rational side of the movement aren't pushing that individual police are racist and they should just stop, they are suggesting the way the society is structured means black people are filtered to the bottom, don't have the same opportunity as others and are put in an environment which encourages crime.

It's a much more zoomed out view, less about personal responsibility and more about society structure as a whole. I personally don't agree that it is a race based problem I see it as a class and generational wealth inequality based problem. There is a ton of white people about to flood the bad statistics as wealth inequality gets more pronounced.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-07-2020, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
I dont think its early stage Alzheimer's, nor do the experts. Its normal 77 year old man stuff. Im not sure where you get the idea " Like what time is it, where am I, did I put on my pants today. etc ". The only outlets pushing that agenda are all the ones that keep getting fact checked as "untrue". So, what is your source? Does your bro in law work for Biden and you have inside info? or are you parroting the BS FOX is pushing? We were all taught as youths, "question the source". Verify the info is correct prior to decisions.
You are describing the grifter when you write " The first sign, is the name calling, the angry bursts, the lashing out, the stuttering, and random, non related tangents. He's in the first stage
Have you even watched trump in the last few weeks while he self destructs exactly, and i mean exactly how you wrote it? When did Biden do any of that? Post links.
He has all the signs, yes he is old, but when he forgets his location, what center his is speaking in, then try to says he is joking, he's not, he is embarrassed because he cant remember, he is struggling, then he gets defensive and calls names like dog face pony solder, no idea what that means, but he's starting the first phase of dementia, My cousins wife is a neurologist, and she says, the same thing, so at some point he will have to have multiple tests to see whats going on. Its not just old age. And, it is sad.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
He has all the signs, yes he is old, but when he forgets his location, what center his is speaking in, then try to says he is joking, he's not, he is embarrassed because he cant remember, he is struggling, then he gets defensive and calls names like dog face pony solder, no idea what that means, but he's starting the first phase of dementia, My cousins wife is a neurologist, and she says, the same thing, so at some point he will have to have multiple tests to see whats going on. Its not just old age. And, it is sad.
Are you even listening to trump? Please apply the same standard equally.

Joe Biden is a lifelong devout Catholic. Is that what trump said? or did he get offensive without any reason and flat out lie? Trump does not attend any church, never has. He just abused the church for a photo op. What happened to "the markets" when Joe Biden and Obama were in office? He has been in office for over 40 years, plenty of history to judge on. When did he take away guns? When has he been against religion? Against God? Can you name one thing in 40 years that makes trumps case true?
or?
https://www.axios.com/2020-election-...59e5e31a0.html
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-07-2020, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:

Biden has stuttered since he was a kid. My grandfather was also a stutterer and a great man. Stuttering ain't no thang.

I forget who people are too.

I'm not saying he's got alzheimers, I'm just saying he's certainly lost a step. I'll take a diminished Biden any day of the week. It's not so much a vote for as a vote against.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-07-2020, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you even listening to trump? Please apply the same standard equally.

Joe Biden is a lifelong devout Catholic. Is that what trump said? or did he get offensive without any reason and flat out lie? Trump does not attend any church, never has. He just abused the church for a photo op. What happened to "the markets" when Joe Biden and Obama were in office? He has been in office for over 40 years, plenty of history to judge on. When did he take away guns? When has he been against religion? Against God? Can you name one thing in 40 years that makes trumps case true?
or?
https://www.axios.com/2020-election-...59e5e31a0.html
I am not arguing policies, I am stating facts that Biden is struggling with his age, he is starting the first phase and will continue to get worse, quickly, ignore the he's for or against, its very sad that he is losing it, but he cannot be held accountable as his facilities are fragmented, the people around him are doing a major disservice to him. He is going to need a lot of help, in the coming year, and trying to play a role as president is not going to be part of his therapy. He's going to slowly lose motor skills, have trouble speaking, moments of fear, he's arleady starting, ex. When the protestor rushed him on stage, His wife, said "joe your ok, your ok" Not ARE YOU OK, she was afraid he would have a panic attack, another common sign, She was reassuring him, like a child. Sad
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-07-2020, 8:14 AM Reply   
He has at least 8 of the 10 first stages,
1. disorientation
2. problems with speak
3. forgetfulness
4. aggitation
5. trouble communicating simple processes
6. personality of mood swings
7. poor judgement, Ex AOC, BERNIE ideals
8. mental wondering, withdrawing like when he forgets were he is, in North carolina, says new hampshire. these are hard things to mess up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 8:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am not arguing policies, I am stating facts that Biden is struggling with his age, he is starting the first phase and will continue to get worse, quickly, ignore the he's for or against, its very sad that he is losing it, but he cannot be held accountable as his facilities are fragmented, the people around him are doing a major disservice to him. He is going to need a lot of help, in the coming year, and trying to play a role as president is not going to be part of his therapy. He's going to slowly lose motor skills, have trouble speaking, moments of fear, he's arleady starting, ex. When the protestor rushed him on stage, His wife, said "joe your ok, your ok" Not ARE YOU OK, she was afraid he would have a panic attack, another common sign, She was reassuring him, like a child. Sad
Instead of avoiding the truth, Why dont you read what trump said and comment on that using the same standard you use on Biden. YOU said biden is lashing out, the angry bursts, stuttering... (Biden a life long stutterer) JUdge trump on the same scale, do you think that is fair?
100% of your view on Biden comes from where? You are not "stating facts". You are parroting your unknown source, thats all. You dont know the man, you have zero personal experience or exchanges with him yet somehow you are a TV psychologist and you now "know" Biden. You have convinced yourself. All you know is what your source tells you. Yet you wont identify what or where you get all this knowledge on the candidate.
Its no different if it was an athlete or entertainer, we do not know these people, all we know is the picture the media and their agents draw for us. Just because its on TV does not make it truth.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-07-2020, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am not arguing policies, I am stating facts that Biden is struggling with his age
I would say that Trump struggles with being a decent human being except his supporters don't require it and Trump doesn't even try.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-07-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Instead of avoiding the truth, Why dont you read what trump said and comment on that using the same standard you use on Biden. YOU said biden is lashing out, the angry bursts, stuttering... (Biden a life long stutterer) JUdge trump on the same scale, do you think that is fair?
100% of your view on Biden comes from where? You are not "stating facts". You are parroting your unknown source, thats all. You dont know the man, you have zero personal experience or exchanges with him yet somehow you are a TV psychologist and you now "know" Biden. You have convinced yourself. All you know is what your source tells you. Yet you wont identify what or where you get all this knowledge on the candidate.
Its no different if it was an athlete or entertainer, we do not know these people, all we know is the picture the media and their agents draw for us. Just because its on TV does not make it truth.
this is not a truth of dare moment, He's struggling, not in debates or with off the hip questions, he cannot remember simple things, struggles with reading his teleprompter, forgets were he is. Its apparent, its in the open, its public. He's really having a hard time with this, and its very sad to see anyone start this downward phase.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
this is not a truth of dare moment, He's struggling, not in debates or with off the hip questions, he cannot remember simple things, struggles with reading his teleprompter, forgets were he is. Its apparent, its in the open, its public. He's really having a hard time with this, and its very sad to see anyone start this downward phase.
I asked 3 times nicely, to compare trumps words and actions with the same set of standard you provide. You are refusing. You are simply avoiding a truth you dont want to hear or believe.
You wont cite how you "know" these things. You wont state where you gather your info. You will not comment on the other candidate doing the same or worse. You "think" you know yet fail to identify a single actual fact. Can you explain the motor skills needed to lift a glass of water and take a drink? What if one needs two hands to drink w/o spilling? What does that tell a professional about motor skills? Why cant trump say Yosemite? or any of the dozens of times he cant pronounce a word.
Poor judgement? Because you dont agree its poor? AOC won election and is popular. Bernie was a 2 time runner up for the president, he is extremely popular. Is it rational to say you are the only one who knows what is right? Best for America? If you dont have an 850 FICO score, you make mistakes. That is a fact.
rational? Mental wandering? Do you realize these candidates are in a different city/state two times a day? I get it. Continue to use any rational you like, know that if you need to change the rules to judge your choice you are not playing on a level playing field. And after asking 3 times, its clear that is you are practicing avoidance.
What are avoidance behaviors?
Avoidance behaviors are any actions a person takes to escape from difficult thoughts and feelings . These behaviors can occur in many different ways and may include actions that a person does or does not do.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-07-2020, 9:20 AM Reply   
Doug, you need to let the BDS go bud lol

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-07-2020, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Doug, you need to let the BDS go bud lol
Give Trump a break. English probably isn't his first language. He's prolific in dumba$$. Flows out of him without even trying
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-07-2020, 9:32 AM Reply   
lulz
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-07-2020, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why cant trump say Yosemite?
Probably wasn't allowed to watch cartoons as a kid.
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-07-2020, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Care to address the truth about the vacuum the MSM created which spawned Fox?
More money in preaching to the choir. Capitalism in it's purest form.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-07-2020, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
In other words, you’ll be burying your head in the sand and enjoying your delusion. Got it.
Total nonsense response. Good job. You never fail to meet my lowest expectations.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 9:41 AM Reply   
Thanks Wes. Appreciate that. I admit, I have no computer skills, I cant even post a nice link like that. I dont even know how to post a picture. Hi, my name is 95SN and i have no computer skills.
I "typed" my senior thesis in college on a typewriter w/o correction features. I was a few years too early and its like learning Latin or Algebra. This is how dumb i am, I had to take remedial math and english in summer school to get in to high school. I had to take remedial Algebra in Community college. I had to take remedial algebra 3 times at CalPoly to graduate. I didnt quit, and i graduated. My friends call me Doc cause it took 10 years. Enjoy, make fun of the slow guy
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-07-2020, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
So I passed a regulation. I signed a regulation that give the dishwashers much more water. And I was asking today — and that, by the way, includes your washers. You don’t need too much water in your dryers, but it includes your washers.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...cturing-plant/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-07-2020, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks Wes. Appreciate that. I admit, I have no computer skills, I cant even post a nice link like that. I dont even know how to post a picture. Hi, my name is 95SN and i have no computer skills.
I "typed" my senior thesis in college on a typewriter w/o correction features. I was a few years too early and its like learning Latin or Algebra. This is how dumb i am, I had to take remedial math and english in summer school to get in to high school. I had to take remedial Algebra in Community college. I had to take remedial algebra 3 times at CalPoly to graduate. I didnt quit, and i graduated. My friends call me Doc cause it took 10 years. Enjoy, make fun of the slow guy
You went to Cal Poly in SLO? If so, man, that’s gotta be some military-grade white guilt you got goin there.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
You went to Cal Poly in SLO? If so, man, that’s gotta be some military-grade white guilt you got goin there.
Pomona, but my nephew went to SLO. I have no catholic (did 4 years) or white guilt.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-07-2020, 10:04 AM Reply   
he has had 2 surgeries for vascular aneurysm surgeries, in his brain, and the results and studies show dementia as being at a very high probability. On top of his other issues, he has a list of health issues, and I am not saying he shouldn't. He's old, but there is research out the ass showing major factors that start with symptoms of onset that he has.

he has had a stroke, has high blood pressure, sleep apena, (although supposed surgery) and other issues. Thats not to be used against him, due to his age, but when you start to look at the factors he shows all the signs of dementia. At some point, there will be a full evaluation and its not going to be good

Last edited by dougr; 08-07-2020 at 10:09 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-07-2020, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
he has had 2 surgeries for vascular aneurysm surgeries, in his brain, and the results and studies show dementia as being at a very high probability. On top of his other issues, he has a list of health issues, and I am not saying he shouldn't. He's old, but there is research out the ass showing major factors that start with symptoms of onset that he has.

he has had a stroke, has high blood pressure, sleep apena, (although supposed surgery) and other issues. Thats not to be used against him, due to his age, but when you start to look at the factors he shows all the signs of dementia. At some point, there will be a full evaluation and its not going to be good
I watched my dad pass away from it Feb. 28 of this year. His was caused by vascular aneurisms, heart attacks etc. I know the tell tale signs of it because I’ve seen them first hand and I would bet 95sn’s life Biden is way past the first stage. No way possible he’d be able to carry out even one term. You can bank on that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-07-2020, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pomona, but my nephew went to SLO. I have no catholic (did 4 years) or white guilt.
SLO is widely regarded as the “cheapest Christian school in the country.”
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-07-2020, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
SLO is widely regarded as the “cheapest Christian school in the country.”
ok, i had no idea. Best i could tell its another party school (really are any not party schools). We started his graduation with a 8am Bar Crawl.
Pomona is where i get my street cred.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-07-2020, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
I watched my dad pass away from it Feb. 28 of this year. His was caused by vascular aneurisms, heart attacks etc. I know the tell tale signs of it because I’ve seen them first hand and I would bet 95sn’s life Biden is way past the first stage. No way possible he’d be able to carry out even one term. You can bank on that.
I am sorry about your father, and I truly dont want anyone to go through this, its bad, but its nothing he should be ashamed of, and anything he can stop, so while we can agree or disagree on politics, we cant disagree on health concerns. We may all be there someday, and most will be lucky to live to 80. He needs to enjoy the rest of his life, and do it in peace. Putting him through this is not fair to him, or the public. Again, its so sad, because we would not put our parents or loved one's in this situation and his family should not either.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-07-2020, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I think you fundamentally misunderstand what BLM is about. The rational side of the movement aren't pushing that individual police are racist and they should just stop, they are suggesting the way the society is structured means black people are filtered to the bottom, don't have the same opportunity as others and are put in an environment which encourages crime.

It's a much more zoomed out view, less about personal responsibility and more about society structure as a whole. I personally don't agree that it is a race based problem I see it as a class and generational wealth inequality based problem. There is a ton of white people about to flood the bad statistics as wealth inequality gets more pronounced.
Nope. You’re the one who fundamentally misunderstands what BLM represents. If you actually lived in this country and had a first hand view instead of a removed/skewed bull**** fed media source view you’d understand that fact. It’s plain as day what their motives are. Their belief and message is that racist police are responsible for black genocide in their communities daily , it’s the fact they need to police need to defunded because they’re out of control, it’s white privilege is the reason blacks can’t get ahead.

If BLM was truly about what you claim , they would be dumping all their funds into community programs , they would be discussing the black on black violence that accounts for over 94% of black homicides. They would be discussing the absence of family structure and accountability in their community. They would be discussing the belief living a life on welfare is not an actual way of life , they would be discussing popping out babies because they give you more money is not healthy. They would be discussing the 100’s of Affirmative Action programs that give blacks more opportunities to be successful than any white child in the same area. They would be discussing the abundance of programs available to take advantage of to better themselves And lastly they would be marching daily in the communities that are affected by gun violence the most demanding that offenders be punished to the highest level possible .

Instead they march and burn down cities and neighborhoods , blame the police , fight the police , demonize the police , and blame white privilege for their failures . White privilege isn’t the reason they can’t get out of poverty. Years of democratic leadership speaking on their behalf , using them as pawns by dangling cash and excuses in front of them is. Their communities are broken and the actual thing holding them from burning to the ground and becoming blood baths is the police. That’s on full display now with current climate. Violent crime is skyrocketing in thee areas across the country . Ferguson MO should’ve been a lightbulb , but instead they doubled down. Now we see the results of years of SJW bull**** implemented by the Obama administration. Name me 3 minority programs that actually demand someone from the black community raises their level of drive / accountability in order to be rewarded rather than being targeted to reduce the standards for acceptance due to race ? Name me 3 justice programs that hold the actions of criminals more accountable for their actions instead of less in these major metropolitan strongholds. Crimes keep being reduced to keep blacks out of prison, prosecutions and time for felony offenses are becoming less in order to push the agenda that too many minorities are in prison. So the left’s plan is just let them out of prison because laws are racist due to the fact blacks break them more often, so we need to get rid of the laws and punishments associated with them, while also not prosecuting them. BLM is an anti police , marxist group period. It was formed to funnel money into the DNC by using race to destroy America. Anyone who thinks different is completely delusional, or purposefully ignorant.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-08-2020, 10:38 AM Reply   
Unsurprising USPS maneuvering to try and steal the election.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2020, 4:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Unsurprising USPS maneuvering to try and steal the election.
The whole plan is to cheat. Trump does not even have a platform of goals online. Its just lie, project, rinse, repeat. Use the USPS. Run Kanye to split votes. Push voter fraud conspiracy theories while doing zero to fix potential issues. Suppress the vote. Push mail in voting in one state, and suing another state so they cant vote by mail. Using Russian fed disinformation in a US Election. Plus the ace in the hole, Vlad Putin.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...l-service.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/08/u...76e3f7fce7aafd
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2020, 4:22 AM Reply   
Does anyone need another reason to despise the evil left and what it’s trying to do to our country? Well, read this anyway.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/cabo...be-transformed
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2020, 4:30 AM Reply   
Oh look. Another Biden rally gone awry. Crazy white people again.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...ghborhood-dead
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2020, 4:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
The whole plan is to cheat. Trump does not even have a platform of goals online. Its just lie, project, rinse, repeat. Use the USPS. Run Kanye to split votes. Push voter fraud conspiracy theories while doing zero to fix potential issues. Suppress the vote. Push mail in voting in one state, and suing another state so they cant vote by mail. Using Russian fed disinformation in a US Election. Plus the ace in the hole, Vlad Putin.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...l-service.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/08/u...76e3f7fce7aafd
You mean another “vast right wing conspiracy” again? You need to adjust and retune your tin foil hat.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2020, 4:49 AM Reply   
Trump believes his only chance is to cheat to win. And cheat is what they will do.
Do you have a problem with cheaters? Or are you good with that?
https://www.theverge.com/2020/8/8/21...unts-instagram