Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Talonsorensen)      Join Date: Apr 2012 Location: Gig harbor Washington       08-10-2015, 11:15 PM Reply   
Trying to get some new music as always get bored with my wake playlist and music over all.
So thought it would be cool to get some other peoples music.

Post your user name so others can follow you and share the music!

SoundCloud UserName; Talonsorensen
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-11-2015, 8:46 AM Reply   
Hey buddy! How's your summer going?

I'm in the same boat....so sick of all of my music. I wish Spotify Radio didn't suck.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       08-11-2015, 10:38 AM Reply   
san210rider
Old     (petrie141)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-11-2015, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
Hey buddy! How's your summer going?

I'm in the same boat....so sick of all of my music. I wish Spotify Radio didn't suck.
You know the mobile spotify app lets you create a playlist of whatever you want and then play it on shuffle without a paid subscription right? You can't pick the order of songs since it has to be in shuffle, but you DO get to pick what songs are in the playlist you're listening to. It's like spotify radio, or pandora, but you get to pick what songs they play, so it's better!
Old     (WakeJp12)      Join Date: Apr 2013       08-11-2015, 1:53 PM Reply   
I have some random ass playlists but you might find a few songs you like... JPlummer12
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-12-2015, 8:24 AM Reply   
Yup.....I'm a Spotify vet! Definitely got it down, but unless I'm really missing something, Spotify Radio itself just does a poor job compared to Pandora on radio. The songs they pull often have no business being on that station. And once you've played a station for a half day, it's pretty much exhausted due to repeats.

Although Spotify is the coolest music app ever, it's always seems to fail at helping me discover new music that is relevant to me.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       08-12-2015, 10:25 AM Reply   
Although i only use my soundcloud for House & edm music - it is a great source for finding new music.
your home "stream"(kind of like your FB home feed) which is all the music of people you follow continually adds new & more music 24/7.
Its good to follow artists & producers because they typically will release early stuff to see how many people like it. So you get a lot of new stuff before the masses do.
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-12-2015, 10:38 AM Reply   
havent jumped on the spotify thing yet but I follow a couple youtube music channels that i like. mostly dance stuff for the boat to keep the girls entertained. check out proximity and ultra music channels on youtube.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       08-12-2015, 10:54 AM Reply   
tarek - if you're concerned about keeping girls dancing on your boat, you need to play my likes list on my soundcloud.