Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-29-2014, 6:03 PM Reply   
Ok if you like Flames, Skulls, and grown men acting like high schoolers with some bike building then this show is for you. So chopper are Dead and "Baggers" are the new thing I personally think they look like Bike versions of DONKS but what ever. the Show profiles 3-4 diffrent bike builders in the Phoenix Aera and they make up some pretty crazy bikes. Be sure to put on your True Religion jeans and throw on your Affliction tee shirt so you fit right in. LOL.
And if you have Full sleeve tattoos even better!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-31-2014, 5:02 PM Reply   
Watched this for a while the other night. Agree completely on all points esp..."grown men acting like high schoolers" . Maybe you were too generous
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-31-2014, 6:28 PM Reply   
Well if you saw the Show where they Go to Arizona Bike Week. That was last weeks show. That was the most Mature one yet. These guys make Paul Sr from American Chopper look like Mr Rodgers as far as Attitude and how full of them selfs they are. They are all so in love with the selfs they are all living legends.
Old     (phillywakeboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-31-2014, 8:27 PM Reply   
I was just about to give up on this show until the last episode, which I thought was much better than the first two. The bagger that Brian Jenkins built was pretty incredible.
Old    alanp            08-09-2014, 6:48 PM Reply   
i feel like baggers will go the way the chopper did. cool to look at but horrible to ride. guys can hardly give away choppers these days.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-09-2014, 8:20 PM Reply   
keep in mind, this type of behavior is what people want to see on tv nowadays. the more outrageous you act, the better chance you have of being on tv. If you dont want to see shows like this, or watch people like this, dont watch em. the worst thing you can do, is tune in. reality tv sucks arse.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-09-2014, 8:41 PM Reply   
^^^ your 100% right ^^^^
I can see the producers now saying to the Builders. "Did you see what a TV show and Dramma Did for OCC" and things like You wanna make money then create drama and friction between each other!

I personally could do with out the drama and focus more on the builds.i think the bikes are STUPID but I still like to see the craftsmanship and what they come up with. I see these guys pull into the gas station with the stereo blasting and I can't help look at them the same way I look at dudes riding Jet Ski's