Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-17-2013, 5:10 PM Reply   
I need to convert a jpeg (scanned drawing) to a pdf. For some reason when I open the jpeg I cant print it out. Does anyone know how to convert the file to a pdf so I can print it out? Or any other way around this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Old     (SBC350)      Join Date: Jan 2013       09-17-2013, 6:16 PM Reply   
You can use any print to pdf tool.

Such as www.dopdf.com
It is free and I use to convert any documents/pictures to pdf. Once installed just use the print button to "print" to pdf.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-18-2013, 5:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can use any print to pdf tool.
+1

Tons of freeware out there, just print as you would like you were sending the document to a physical printer, but after install whatever software "PRINT TO PDF" should be a option.

.... you probably could also:
Right click the image and "Open with" --> Paint. From MS Paint you should be able to print it as is.
Or dump and/all jpegs to a powerpoint slide, then save the presentation as a PDF... getting proper image size might be an issue
Old     (annq42)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-18-2013, 7:12 AM Reply   
I would just use cutepdf. It shows up as a normal printer choice, so you can just 'Print' to PDF.
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       09-18-2013, 8:58 AM Reply   
I use the free version of Primo PDF. Works like the others mentioned above.
Old     (Cap305)      Join Date: Aug 2013       09-18-2013, 9:18 AM Reply   
If you have Microsoft Word you can insert pic and file-save-as and select pdf. You will lose a bit of resolution.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       09-18-2013, 1:47 PM Reply   
Are you just trying to print a .jpeg? If so, just open the .jpeg with any browser and go to File>Print.
Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-18-2013, 5:41 PM Reply   
Thanks guys, the problem I was having was there was no print option when I opened the jpeg. I also didn't have the option of right clicking and opening. I downloaded dopdf and it worked great.

Thanks for the help.