Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (cbkaboom)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-17-2011, 6:22 PM Reply   
In the market for one and wanted to ask a question about the construction of these boats. Can anyone tell me if the floors or stringers were composite between '95 and '99?
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-17-2011, 6:38 PM Reply   
All nautique were composite stringers past 1993.
Old     (MuskokaCanada)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-18-2011, 4:11 AM Reply   
Never had wood in a SS
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-18-2011, 5:39 AM Reply   
No wood in our 95' (which is for sale *wink wink*)
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       07-18-2011, 9:26 PM Reply   
Nick, have an ad somewhere?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-19-2011, 4:53 AM Reply   
Here it is:
http://craigslistads.us/ad_18788_199...Nautique-.html
Old     (MuskokaCanada)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-19-2011, 7:35 AM Reply   
Nice clean looking boat. I was checking out this ad myself, yesterday. Priced pretty fairly as well, I think.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-19-2011, 9:07 AM Reply   
^ Thanks. I think fair is a good way to describe its price.... it isn't a no-brainer deal, we don't need to sell so we're not giving it away, but it certainly isn't stupid high.

We had a guy come and look at it like 2/3 weeks ago and was such an d-bag.
He saw the back sundeck with damage and just tried lowballing like crazy.... he offered 12k because he would have to spend an easy 4k in new vinyl and was convinced that the boat was only worth 12k, took like 2 hours in the boat driving it and just cruising (wasted a lot of gas), and finally just said it wasn't worth the money.... I told him to keep looking and if he found something cheaper buy it.... well like 3 days ago he called and wanted to take another test drive with his kids... at which point I told him the price was now 20k because of his hassle the first time.... he swore a lot and eventually just said screw it.

I found out this morning that my brother knows one of his sons, he ended up buying an older d-drive sunsetter to wakeboard/surf with and I guess the kids are pissed he passed on ours. Oh well.