Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (RHelbling)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-28-2015, 6:45 PM Reply   
Just moved to the Tampa Bay area and looking for some pulls on weekends or during the week, here and there. I am 32 years old and an experienced rider and driver. I have owned my own wake boat in the past. I would drive up to an hour or so for some pulls. Will certainly throw down some gas money and/or beer. Thanks!

Ryan
Old     (jps120)      Join Date: Oct 2012       08-29-2015, 6:35 AM Reply   
I don't have anymore friends with boats in Tampa but there is mccormicks cable park just east of tampa in seffner
Old     (RHelbling)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-30-2015, 12:18 PM Reply   
Thanks Josh. I will check that out as well
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-30-2015, 7:50 PM Reply   
Hey, I am not in Tampa, but I am about an hour away. I live in four corners which is southwest of Orlando. Is there any day of the week which you can ride during the day?
Old     (RHelbling)      Join Date: Mar 2012       08-31-2015, 9:32 AM Reply   
Thanks for the offer Joe. I work typical hours during the week, so I would not be available until the evening. I could make it over there on a weekend, no problem.
Old     (RHelbling)      Join Date: Mar 2012       09-09-2015, 8:57 AM Reply   
Anyone?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-16-2015, 6:30 AM Reply   
Ryan, sent you a pm, give me a call at 440-320-7581
Old     (ncsuuh)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-16-2015, 12:16 PM Reply   
Ryan - I am in the same situation. Looking for a pull or someone to ride with at McCormicks. Most of my riding is boat. Let me know if you want to meet up - 704-728-9706. When I first moved here in 2008 there was a group of guys that rode on the lake/river by Rogers Park Golf Course. Always flat. Not sure if any of them are still around.
Old     (wakebrd21)      Join Date: Oct 2015       10-24-2015, 1:03 PM Reply   
Hey I'm always looking for folks to ride with in Tampa. I have a Sport Nautique and take it up to Lake Thonotosassa to ride. I'm also trying to meet people that want to ride at McCormicks together. I go up there by myself but always funner to ride with people.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-28-2015, 9:25 AM Reply   
Greg, I am usually one hour away from lake Thonotosassa, Didn't know the weather was so good in October, so I am up in Ohio now. Next year I will stay in florida through October! Last year I bought a season pass at a ski resort in Cleveland for this winter season, the pass cost $350 and I can snowboard everyday. I also help with my wife's Jr. High robotics team, which competes throughout the winter. Anyways, I will be back down in florida in March, so give me a call or text.
Old     (toxikgurl)      Join Date: Jun 2015       06-02-2016, 8:14 AM Reply   
I take my boat out every weekend on Lake Tarpon!!!! Wakeboarding and Wakesurfing. I also take it out during the week in the evening if I can find someone to go with!