Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 2:56 PM Reply   
I honestly can't understand how anybody can disagree.

Pelosi, Waters, etal, ought to be impeached also

https://rumble.com/vcrg2n-gohmert-fl...TvhrZR_q0ut3Ns
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I honestly can't understand how anybody can disagree.

Pelosi, Waters, etal, ought to be impeached also

https://rumble.com/vcrg2n-gohmert-fl...TvhrZR_q0ut3Ns
yawn. C'mon Cliff, did either Waters or Pelosi make those statements in front of a rabid crowd itching for a fight?

Context is key. Being hyperbolic is one thing. Tuning up a crowd with torches and pitchforks (ok, ok, pipe bombs and zip ties) is different.

You seem to want to absolve the President and lay the blame at the feet of the capitol-sackers. That's fine, the people who did the damage are definitely liable. But why in the world were they there that day? The Q loonies have been itching for a fight for a a while (just read Delta's and Doug's posts for the past couple of weeks). That's not a secret. Trump knew he was unleashing the hoard on Congress and the fact that he sat on his hands and did nothing for two hours after the capitol was breached belies his "how could I have known?" defense.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Your view of Trump simply doesn't match reality. I don't understand the hold he has on people like you. Get ready for many more years of democrat rule. Trump is not a winning team.
And what is people like me? The only hold he has on me is his policies and the fact that the democrats are falling hand over heels to destroy him. I hate bullies and democrats are exactly that. That means he is the right guy for the job. I am just not mentally weak and let their propaganda games get to me. I am more of a fighter when people bully vs lay down and take it kind of person. If it means more democrats then fine. At least I have my morals. Voting is already on edge of victory or defeat and the democrats stacking the box with foreign made voters by at least over 11 million illegals who then had kids who vote to open the border you more than likely will never see a Republican again voted in. Good luck with that. I do better with big government. You will be shut down.

I don't like Trump the person. I don't like reality stars. I hate the democrat party even more. So what are we left with?

Trump the policy guy, I am on that train. Remove unneeded regulation. Get out of the share the wealth treaties. Stop the unprecedented illegal invasion. Never in the history of the world has a country changed this much outside of war. Those illegals kids are not voting in America's interest. They are voting in the interest to de-solve the border so more of their families from outside the country have access to Americas wealth. re-do these American last trade agreements. Tax cuts for the middle class. Make it ripe for people to bring money from off shore back to America.

How is that people like me against people like you? If you are against those things then I want no part of the party you are in.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
yawn. C'mon Cliff, did either Waters or Pelosi make those statements in front of a rabid crowd itching for a fight?

Context is key. Being hyperbolic is one thing. Tuning up a crowd with torches and pitchforks (ok, ok, pipe bombs and zip ties) is different.

You seem to want to absolve the President and lay the blame at the feet of the capitol-sackers. That's fine, the people who did the damage are definitely liable. But why in the world were they there that day? The Q loonies have been itching for a fight for a a while (just read Delta's and Doug's posts for the past couple of weeks). That's not a secret. Trump knew he was unleashing the hoard on Congress and the fact that he sat on his hands and did nothing for two hours after the capitol was breached belies his "how could I have known?" defense.
Oh no. not zip ties.......

The crowd did not have pipe bombs. Someone did and they were not at the march with them as they were at both democrat and republican offices elsewhere.

Can you point to a single word Trump said to that "rabid crowd" that said go into the building and disrupt? BTW the FBI just briefed the news that they knew of the plot prior to the day and that this was pre-planned by these groups.

Pelosi and Waters no speaking to a rabid crown? who the F$ck do you think all you democrats have been for the last 4 years? How many protests, cops shot and buildings burned do democrats have to do before they are considered a rabid crowd? If you want to encourage a rabid crowd to form, that is exactly how you have a rabid crowd form. You let them get away with it. You tell them to do it some more and that they should do it some more.

Do I need to remind you that these democrats said these types of things AFTER a democrat when and shot up the Republican congress man baseball practice. You mother F$CKERS are and were still saying sh$t like that after they shot them up. Even the other day one of your democrats said some racist republican congress man gave her covid because he was not wearing a mask even though there are pictures of her not wearing a mask and Pelosi brought in actual infected democrat congress people to vote for her for speaker.

Pelosi goes on and says the congress protest was about being white. What the F is that. Trying to put white vs black again? Your party is just evil.

Pamela the rioter bailer outer said about the protests of which pretty much every single one of them ended up in a riot with major destruction to this point:

"That's right," Harris replied. "But they're not gonna stop. They're not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I'm telling you."

"They're not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they're not gonna stop," she added. "They're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day."

"Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not," she concluded.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 01-13-2021 at 3:37 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 3:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Oh no. not zip ties.......

The crowd did not have pipe bombs. Someone did and they were not at the march with them as they were at both democrat and republican offices elsewhere.

Can you point to a single word Trump said to that "rabid crowd" that said go into the building and disrupt?

Pelosi and Waters no speaking to a rabid crown? who the F$ck do you think all you democrats have been for the last 4 years? How many protests, cops shot and buildings burned do democrats have to do before they are considered a rabid crowd? If you want to encourage a rabid crowd to form, that is exactly how you have a rabid crowd form. You let them get away with it. You tell them to do it some more and that they should do it some more.

Do I need to remind you that these democrats said these types of things AFTER a democrat when and shot up the Republican congress man baseball practice. You mother F$CKERS are and were still saying sh$t like that after they shot them up. Even the other day one of your democrats said some racist republican congress man gave her covid because he was not wearing a mask even though there are pictures of her not wearing a mask and Pelosi brought in actual infected democrat congress people to vote for her for speaker.

Pelosi goes on and says the congress protest was about being white. What the F is that. Trying to put white vs black again? Your party is just evil.

Pamela the rioter bailer outer said about the protests of which pretty much every single one of them ended up in a riot with major destruction to this point:

"That's right," Harris replied. "But they're not gonna stop. They're not gonna stop, and this is a movement, I'm telling you."

"They're not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they're not gonna stop," she added. "They're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day."

"Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not," she concluded.
Right. Saying that on a zoom call on Colbert is exactly the same. You win this round Delta.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-13-2021, 3:45 PM Reply   
Does not matter who she said it too. You guys used to bring stuff from Colbert and Daily Show in here every other day as proof of republican wrongness. Now she when speaking about the democrat riots is not held to any standard especially as the VP of the US? She backs this up with a fund to get these rioters out of jail? Really. You really going to tell us this is acceptable? This too is WELL AFTER a democrat shot up the republican congressmen. A DEMOCRAT LITERALLY WENT DOWN SPECIFICALLY TO A REPUBLICAN EVENT TO SHOOT UP SITTING REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMEN AFTER THE CONTINUOUS DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WAR. Harris and Pelosi and others comments were said before and continued after that event. Don't give me what Trump did stuff. They have inflamed hatred on a much grander scale.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 3:49 PM Reply   
sorry Shawn. I just don't see the difference. The only thing that he said, was go out there and fight....or something similar.

I believe that was taken out of context.

I've sat and listen to coaches tell their kids if you want to win, you have to go fight for it.....same thing

This has been a 4 year agenda to oust him. They won. Let him move on

Pelosi etal have way over stepped

and....little known fact.....I didn't want him to run again. But I do want the good ol boy political system destroyed. The dems are obviously not going to do that

I'm sticking to my stance...if what Trump did was impeachable, then so was what Pelosi, waters and others said this past summer.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 3:58 PM Reply   
and here, before it gets taken down and censored

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...TQ2HV4dhtvEMcA
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 4:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
sorry Shawn. I just don't see the difference. The only thing that he said, was go out there and fight....or something similar.

I believe that was taken out of context.

I've sat and listen to coaches tell their kids if you want to win, you have to go fight for it.....same thing
Of course you've heard that. And nobody expects that the little leaguers are going to pick up their bats and beat in the skulls of the opposing team. That's exactly what I mean about context... the audience is part of the context.

Now when you say those same things to a bunch of Q anon yahoos, proudboys, and nazi sympathizers (all quite easily identified from the podium because they wear clothing identifying themselves as such), it's not the same context as telling a bunch of 10 year olds that they need to dig deep and fight to win the game.

FBI has been collecting intelligence on these folks all year and has identified them as domestic terror groups. Which again, is a totally different context than a bunch of little leaguers.

Trump has spoonfed these folks for years. He can't just turn and disavow them and say he thought they were a bunch of church ladies.

And he most certainly shouldn't have sat on his hands for over two hours after the incursion into the capital began.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 6:04 PM Reply   
he was speaking to all of his supporters. Even us business owning, college educated white guys

And who was Pelosi and Waters talking to?

It's the same thing

and those that did stupid things need punished.

we won't agree about the hypocrisy . That's okay.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 6:18 PM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/TheBlaze/vi...69785606633683
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-13-2021, 6:20 PM Reply   
Lol so many lies in the first 80 seconds I gave up.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 6:35 PM Reply   
I re-watched the first 80 seconds. Didn't hear any lies
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-13-2021, 6:41 PM Reply   
And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the crux of our issue!
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 6:42 PM Reply   
point out the lies in the first 80 seconds.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2021, 6:44 PM Reply   
No lies? You missed the part where he talked about a peaceful transition of power, 7 days after the attack on the capitol to keep trump in power?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 6:46 PM Reply   
we disagree that Trump is responsible for the violence
AND
he has since come out a few times and said that there will be a peaceful transition

you might not believe it will happen, but that doesn't make it a lie
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-13-2021, 6:48 PM Reply   
Re: the WaPo headline, he is clearly implying that that article had something to do with House democrats trying to impeach Trump. If you'd actually taken a look at the article, you'd see it was no such thing.

Republicans being consistent is laughable.

Democrats did not impeach Trump today, there were plenty of republican votes and support both inside and outside the house.

His rationale for impeachment is ridiculous. There are dozens of high profile republicans calling for Trump's impeachment and/or resignation - you can look them up with a few keystrokes.

But JJ is a clown so none of this is surprising.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 6:50 PM Reply   
we don't agree

that doesn't make me wrong
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-13-2021, 6:53 PM Reply   
You are welcome to your own opinion but not your own facts. Was there or was there not bipartisan support and votes for impeachment today?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 6:57 PM Reply   
I never said that there wasn't. Trump's current situation makes it more of a gamble to side with him.
But that mean that impeachment was justified, it just means that they had the votes to do it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-13-2021, 6:58 PM Reply   
HE said there wasn't! In the first 80 seconds! One of the many lies you claim you didn't hear lol
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 7:02 PM Reply   
well, okay. But that speech was before the vote. So, that comment didn't strike me as him trying to disguise any facts.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-13-2021, 7:04 PM Reply   
Riiiiiiight, so he wasn't aware of his leaders' very public positions? Liz Cheney et al? He knew exactly where everyone stood and his comments about consistency are ridiculous.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2021, 7:05 PM Reply   
The article
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ump-has-begun/

2 groups thought trump shouldnt profit from the office. He said he would turn over money from foreign business clients to the US treasury. (he never did) No one ever held him responsible for emoluments clause in constitution.

We've all known who won the election since early Nov. Trump refuses to admit he lost. Since early December trump was tweeting about the big party in DC on Jan 6th, "its going to be WILD". He knew it was the day the votes are counted, that pence would be there that all the senate and house would be in session. During the interim he daily tweeted about how they were being robbed, the election was fixed, DEms cheated, he had the evidence," more was coming in by the truck load". He was going to tell them all the truth on Jan 6th. He never had any evidence, he was lying the whole time. But he got them there, he organized it, he was the main speaker, He told them Pence could do the right thing or he could be a traitor. He told them where to go and what to do and he said he would be there with them. He knew exactly what he was doing and as he watched it unfold he did nothing. He took an oath to protect the country and the constitution, he did neither.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 7:12 PM Reply   
idk. all I heard all summer was the republicans condemning the violence

idk guys

I just don't agree.

I think he should have conceded too. Live to fight another day. But I don't think his speech was any more inflammatory than what the dems did all summer

I don't think it's making up facts either, but hey, I'm not going to lose sleep over it
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2021, 7:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
idk. all I heard all summer was the republicans condemning the violence

idk guys

I just don't agree.

I think he should have conceded too. Live to fight another day. But I don't think his speech was any more inflammatory than what the dems did all summer

I don't think it's making up facts either, but hey, I'm not going to lose sleep over it
Democrats condemned the violence too. Your choice of media wont tell you that but they will have a bunch of Jim Jordan and Louie Gohmert videos. If you uptake loads of hard core right wing media, im sure its pretty simple to believe it. There is a reason that stuff is called propaganda. There is no Republican party now, they chose to be the party of trump. Trump isnt a republican he is whatever he needs to be to gain power. He played the anti abortion card to buy the christian power ( a guy who paid for more abortions than Charlie Sheen). He gave the tax cuts to get the billionaire power and clout. He was brutal on the Libs to get the power from that group....he doesnt care about any of it, just the goal, money and power. Another 4 years and he would have never needed to leave.
Virtually every president in history conceded, zero attempted an insurrection.
He knew he was being impeached, even Nixon was smart enough to make a deal with his VP, resign and be pardoned. His speech alone is bad enough, but it is only a small part of what he did, this was planned for months.

As far as the summer of George Floyd and all the rioting. Not one of those fools ever were elected president of the United States. None of them swore an oath to protect the country and the Constitution. I know its weird but here we have a higher standard for the President than common criminals.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 7:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
But I don't think his speech was any more inflammatory than what the dems did all summer
The difference to me really is the context. For weeks the January 6 rally has been promoted as the last big line in the sand. Even in my little burg far far from DC, I've heard trump supporting friends talk about how that was going to be the day that the people struck a blow for trump. That this was going to be the spark of the revolution. I'm not on parler and don't follow infowars, but someone somewhere was pumping that info out to the faithful. For Trump to feign ignorance that people were gonna show up looking to do violence is mighty disingenuous of him.

It's not like it was a few bad apples. Literally hundreds of people participated in sacking the capitol and thousands went through the barriers and mobbed the joint.

All that said, I am with you that impeachment is a big friggin waste of time right now, and I'd prefer to let trump fade away to irrelevance without a supernova of attention on his way out. It serves no real purpose.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-13-2021, 8:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
None of them swore an oath to protect the country and the Constitution.
yeah they did (representatives and senators take an oath to "defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic").
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-13-2021, 8:57 PM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk7y...xbaQ2Z_37gLdhM

exactly
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-13-2021, 11:56 PM Reply   
Numerous republican congressmen afraid to vote for impeachment lest they or their families be killed

https://www.yahoo.com/news/congressm...175624980.html
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-14-2021, 2:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
The difference to me really is the context. For weeks the January 6 rally has been promoted as the last big line in the sand. Even in my little burg far far from DC, I've heard trump supporting friends talk about how that was going to be the day that the people struck a blow for trump. That this was going to be the spark of the revolution. I'm not on parler and don't follow infowars, but someone somewhere was pumping that info out to the faithful. For Trump to feign ignorance that people were gonna show up looking to do violence is mighty disingenuous of him.

It's not like it was a few bad apples. Literally hundreds of people participated in sacking the capitol and thousands went through the barriers and mobbed the joint.

All that said, I am with you that impeachment is a big friggin waste of time right now, and I'd prefer to let trump fade away to irrelevance without a supernova of attention on his way out. It serves no real purpose.
Not to mention, when the Capitol had been invaded by the insurgents, did Trump call to check on VP Pence and his family? Did he jump on the phone with the DOD and DOJ to get some assistance for law enforcement? Did he jump on Twitter and post for his followers to immediately cease their actions?

The answer to all of those questions is No. Instead, he calls Sen. Mike Lee and asks to speak to Tommy Tuberville. He talks to him for minutes wanting to make sure that Tuberville was still going to object to the vote. Then Rudy Giuliani calls back and leaves a voicemail advising them to continue to "delay the vote until tomorrow afternoon or evening". The president's first words after the siege were to call the insurgents, "Patriots" and "we love you". WTF?

We will likely never get all of the facts, but there is starting to seem that there is a connection between the insurgents and people that are in "high places". This was not a "rally" that got out of hand.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-14-2021, 2:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Most states you do not have to show ID especially Kalifornia. I was on the roster 2 times and got ballots at home. kalifornia also allows for voter harvesting which means people can go door to door and collect ballots. They are supposed to be already filled out, but I can believe that many are not. They many times will pay homeless people for their vote. Democrats have a huge ground game.

You have the right to vote, just legally and without fraud. Quit setting up a system that can be fraudulent.

So tell, me. Is it hard to show your ID and fill out your ballot? Everyone in this country is legally required to have an ID on them at all times. What is the issue?
Where is the "Fraud", Delta? Where? Why didn't you submit your "ballots"? It's because you know you would have been caught and prosecuted. There are checks in the system. They busted the guy in PA that requested and cast a vote for his dead mother. If the massive voter fraud existed in this election, it would have been presented to the entire American people; not just the Trump-loyalists instructed to keep perpetrating the lie.

Why didn't Trump and his cronies sue PA during their primary? They used the same exact process and methods they used in the November 3rd election? Why didn't they challenge the results in states where Trump won? If voter fraud is this massive, are we supposed to be gullible enough to believe it only happens in the states where Trump lost? How come the new GOP house members that won seats in GA, AZ, and PA were allowed to be sworn into the new Congress? So let me get this straight. The election was "fraudulent" in these states and the results need to be challenged, but not in the down ballot races? They are on the same effing ballot. Do you see how flawed and asinine this argument is? That is why Rudy and Sidney Powell had to bring in the Dominion element. They knew that people would see the absurdity of insisting ballots were stolen or frauds, so they came up with an even more absurd story.

I don't need an ID to file my taxes and we are not "required to have an ID on them at all times". Anytime I go for a run, I promise you I don't have an ID on my person. Police are not allowed to randomly ask people for ID's. Again, voter suppression is what the GOP is attempting to accomplish anytime they start discussing "voter integrity". And if voter ID is going to be the "solution" to voter fraud, I guess someone needs to remind you guys that ID's have been faked far more than any ballot. 99.999999999998% of Americans are not willing to go to prison for several years to give a candidate a few extra votes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You are welcome to your own opinion but not your own facts. Was there or was there not bipartisan support and votes for impeachment today?
10 people really? That is support? You can not have YOUR own facts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
HE said there wasn't! In the first 80 seconds! One of the many lies you claim you didn't hear lol
There is not enough votes to convict and impeachment. period. All you need is a simple majority for a impeachment and referral. We already understand that if Trump even breaths, that you democrats want to impeach him. Pay back is a b!tch.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Numerous republican congressmen afraid to vote for impeachment lest they or their families be killed

https://www.yahoo.com/news/congressm...175624980.html
Un huh. Just like that stupid democrat blamed racists for giving her COVID when she was filmed on the house floor without a mask and amazing just a week after pelosi brought in actual known COVID positive people to vote for her. You people will believe anything and use the race card at the drop of a hat.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:

Unlike democrats who have to have their political and media debrief on K Street in Washington to organize their combined attacks to feed to the useful idiots, we actually have the ability to independently look at situations and draw conclusions. Life is not that hard. Cause and effect should have been learned early. The democrat leadership understands it. That is why they wanted 24/7 negative coverage of Trump. Now they are onto the next wave which is if you are a Republican, you are just simply a racist. They have been floating that ballon since Trump was even elected. Now it is the front lead in. Pelosi put out the talking point directly the other day (so dangerous), CNN echoed it last night and this morning in my news feed there was maybe 6 articles echoing it. Democrats are a danger to our freedoms.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       01-14-2021, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:

ok. Don't you find it ironic that a couple of unarmed boneheads in goofy attire were able to "sack" one of the most secure locations on the planet with it's own 2000 man police force? posing for pictures along the way?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Not to mention, when the Capitol had been invaded by the insurgents, did Trump call to check on VP Pence and his family? Did he jump on the phone with the DOD and DOJ to get some assistance for law enforcement? Did he jump on Twitter and post for his followers to immediately cease their actions?

The answer to all of those questions is No. Instead, he calls Sen. Mike Lee and asks to speak to Tommy Tuberville. He talks to him for minutes wanting to make sure that Tuberville was still going to object to the vote. Then Rudy Giuliani calls back and leaves a voicemail advising them to continue to "delay the vote until tomorrow afternoon or evening". The president's first words after the siege were to call the insurgents, "Patriots" and "we love you". WTF?

We will likely never get all of the facts, but there is starting to seem that there is a connection between the insurgents and people that are in "high places". This was not a "rally" that got out of hand.
Just stop. Have you called to check on the safety of AOC or Maxine Waters safety during any of that? This question is just as absurb as the hoops you are jumping through on what Trump did, did not do or could have done or should have done or whatever. Trump is not responsible for law enforcement period. If he was, he would have wiped the streets of ANTIFA all summer. just stop.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-14-2021, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
ok. Don't you find it ironic that a couple of unarmed boneheads in goofy attire were able to "sack" one of the most secure locations on the planet with it's own 2000 man police force? posing for pictures along the way?
What's the irony?

It's certainly disappointing.

And it was also a lot more than a couple folks. At minimum hundreds entered the building, and thousands definitely participated in the occupation of areas closed to the public (i.e. they crossed barricades or placed that barricades had been).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Where is the "Fraud", Delta? Where? Why didn't you submit your "ballots"? It's because you know you would have been caught and prosecuted. There are checks in the system. They busted the guy in PA that requested and cast a vote for his dead mother. If the massive voter fraud existed in this election, it would have been presented to the entire American people; not just the Trump-loyalists instructed to keep perpetrating the lie.

Why didn't Trump and his cronies sue PA during their primary? They used the same exact process and methods they used in the November 3rd election? Why didn't they challenge the results in states where Trump won? If voter fraud is this massive, are we supposed to be gullible enough to believe it only happens in the states where Trump lost? How come the new GOP house members that won seats in GA, AZ, and PA were allowed to be sworn into the new Congress? So let me get this straight. The election was "fraudulent" in these states and the results need to be challenged, but not in the down ballot races? They are on the same effing ballot. Do you see how flawed and asinine this argument is? That is why Rudy and Sidney Powell had to bring in the Dominion element. They knew that people would see the absurdity of insisting ballots were stolen or frauds, so they came up with an even more absurd story.

I don't need an ID to file my taxes and we are not "required to have an ID on them at all times". Anytime I go for a run, I promise you I don't have an ID on my person. Police are not allowed to randomly ask people for ID's. Again, voter suppression is what the GOP is attempting to accomplish anytime they start discussing "voter integrity". And if voter ID is going to be the "solution" to voter fraud, I guess someone needs to remind you guys that ID's have been faked far more than any ballot. 99.999999999998% of Americans are not willing to go to prison for several years to give a candidate a few extra votes.
Interesting. I am no genius and laid out how that stuff would work and walla. A lady in Texas was just charged with doing exactly what I said. Only reason she was caught is she got caught bragging about it. She filled out the ballots with one Republican and the rest democrats.

She was only caught because she bragged on camera about it. The amount of hate you people have is motivation enough to do those things. Many people will do it because they don't believe they will get caught and or have nothing to lose.

Tell me how the checks are in the system? This is actually pretty easy to follow. You send out a couple hundred million ballots. All technically legal. You really have no idea if they made it to the right people. Or like in california, they are allowed to pick them up from strangers. Even then there are people who are willing to harvest a few thousand. They fill them out and send them in. They are manually counted so who really can tell if a signature is fake or not. Pretty simply really. It does not take millions. It only takes a few thousand in known spots to change an election.

So here we are again. Now we are back to ID to vote is a suppression technique. Until there is voter ID, then this is going to be considered fraud. If it is just easy to get a fake ID, then why is it a problem to show an ID to vote then? You should support it.

No. The police can not randomly ask, however if someone was breaking into a house in the area or you looked like someone they were looking for then you will have to produce and ID and can be detained until they verify who you are.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
What's the irony?

It's certainly disappointing.

And it was also a lot more than a couple folks. At minimum hundreds entered the building, and thousands definitely participated in the occupation of areas closed to the public (i.e. they crossed barricades or placed that barricades had been).
Why didn't the DC mayor send in a social worker to talk to the crowd. Maybe it would have taken 10 social workers since it was a big crowd. They were unarmed. They did not need to shoot that Veteran. The social workers could have simply used their mind tricks and talked those people down.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-14-2021, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why didn't the DC mayor send in a social worker to talk to the crowd. Maybe it would have taken 10 social workers since it was a big crowd. They were unarmed. They did not need to shoot that Veteran. The social workers could have simply used their mind tricks and talked those people down.
Pretty sure DC mayor doesn't have jurisdiction over capitol hill police, only DC Metro police.

Also DC Mayor had previously requested national guard. Like before the rally even started.

Ya notice the guard is sleeping in the hallways of the capitol now?

Who has ever advocated social workers as a defense against rioters? I've heard people advocate for social workers to help with stuff like homeless populations, but never riot defense?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:

For us it's context. As soon as Trump was elected, your democrat hit squads were out rioting. They were then fed certain events and flew agitators to various hot spots to stir up trouble to blame on Trump. Pelosi, democrat congress people, the media would a spew the same talking points. Top down coordination. A democrat went Republican hunting (even thought there already had been numerous examples of physical violence against Republicans around the country). Democrat leadership continued to stay on the same plan creating riots around the country. 24/7 news cycles blaming Trump. More democrat violence. Blame Trump. Do it again. Blame Trump. Not once has a democrat looked at these people who were shot and said they should not have shot at the cops first. Or they knew they should not have done X. Instead, they wait for the cop to get off because well the law and the actions of the person who got shot and fan the flames again and blame Trump. It is so comical if it were not such a serious issue because it could not be any more obvious.

So excuse us when we don't care about your context. Republicans in public have been hunted and now the media has turned their attention from Trump to Republicans to complete the assault. Get ready for open warfare. I am may not be a smart man, but I know cause and effect.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty sure DC mayor doesn't have jurisdiction over capitol hill police, only DC Metro police.

Also DC Mayor had previously requested national guard. Like before the rally even started.

Ya notice the guard is sleeping in the hallways of the capitol now?

Who has ever advocated social workers as a defense against rioters? I've heard people advocate for social workers to help with stuff like homeless populations, but never riot defense?
The mayor did request and was turned down by congressional leaders reportedly. Why do you think that was for or planned for? It was know as reported by the FBI that this protest and to storm the building was planned in advance and that they knew about it. Are you trying to tell us that the FBI is a fumbling laughable excuse of an organization or were their warnings intentionally blown off by Nancy Pelosi? You fill in the gaps on that. To the point if all this is know, how did a couple of dumb a$$ get into her office with that information already known?

Democrats are advocating sending social workers instead of police to domestic disputes and other violent/ potential violent mental break downs (which is the number one cop killer). It is part of the defund the police agenda. I believe one social worker has already been killed doing this already. I don't remember where, I just remember the take away because we knew it would happen. I am just taking riot defense to the next absurd point. Democrats always say the police caused the riot. Every time it is if the police were not there, no one would have got hurt. Seems like the right thing to do was remove the police from the capitol buildings and let the rioters have there way. It would not have been a riot if there was no police, right?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-14-2021, 10:32 AM Reply   
Back to the predicted Covid rule changes. Imagine that.......... just after the election ............... those major dems screaming about closing down cities are now arguing they need them open. Pretty much citing all the things republicans cited 6 mos ago to reopen. Now all of sudden the economy outweighs the pandemic. Convenient.

Are people woke yet by this bull**** yet.

Listening to Biden a d rest of cronies now all of a sudden in fake tears about the crippling of the economy with regards to a all business. Yes. You all caused it for fear mongering to win an election. Don’t worry. Hell give all these idiots boat loads of cash fit not being able to keep their future in order. They can’t even figure out a plan to distribute vs. ones that are piling up. Great leadership , Run cities and states into the ground with failed policies. Cry to Biden for more money to fix your terrible plan Are we still flattening the curve ?

https://blockclubchicago.org/2021/01...L2hP1h8tgt6qU4

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-14-2021 at 10:41 AM.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2021, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Get out of the share the wealth treaties.
When all Trump can do is get out of treaties without actually negotiating newer and better ones then he's not making any progress and is actually harming the U.S. The U.S. economy dies without foreign trade. The dollar is worthless and we are a bankrupt nation without foreign trade. (The reason we can have such a massive debt is because countries still want to do business with us.) Trump's record on foreign trade is abysmal. You celebrate him for doing something, i.e. getting "out of the share the wealth treaties" while seemingly not actually caring about the conseqeunces of what he does.

The Chinese love Trump's "incredible business sense."

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/us...on-in-november

The Chinese, Turks, and Russian's love Trump's "incredible statesmanship."
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-14-2021, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
None of them swore an oath to protect the country and the Constitution. I know its weird but here we have a higher standard for the President than common criminals.

Wow yet again your complete denial of the actual factual truth is on display in attempt to blame
Trump. Your mental disorder is scary. Seek help

Here you go idiot.

do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-14-2021, 11:08 AM Reply   
ITs over, kill the thread, and lets start a new one, Trump is no longer the pres, now its BIDEN TIME! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
When all Trump can do is get out of treaties without actually negotiating newer and better ones then he's not making any progress and is actually harming the U.S. The U.S. economy dies without foreign trade. The dollar is worthless and we are a bankrupt nation without foreign trade. (The reason we can have such a massive debt is because countries still want to do business with us.) Trump's record on foreign trade is abysmal. You celebrate him for doing something, i.e. getting "out of the share the wealth treaties" while seemingly not actually caring about the conseqeunces of what he does.

The Chinese love Trump's "incredible business sense."

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/us...on-in-november

The Chinese, Turks, and Russian's love Trump's "incredible statesmanship."
I don't react to opinion pieces.

Of course we need trade and they want and need to trade with us because we are the worlds largest consumer driven economy in the world.

That is not the same as getting out of the Paris share the wealth Accord based on a fake save the world enzironazi scheme. Getting out of the Pan Pacific Trade scam where china can directly sue American businesses in America for Americans doing business in America. We don't need a replacement for these as these never existed and never should exist. They are only designed to weaken America which is the charter of the democrat party. Citizens of the world, not just citizens of America and share the wealth is the mantra. The policies and talking points mirror it.

For NAFTA and so on. Those have been just a big job and money sink out of the country. They needed to be negotiated. It is impossible to have gotten in right the first go around and it is nearly criminal to the American workers to not look to amend it if it is killing our middle class especially when said countries are not required to have the same rules for workers or environmental regulations that we have.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-14-2021, 12:33 PM Reply   
Dang, you guys on Parler?

https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7vq...hat-comes-next

Seems like people who thought that they had deleted their posts from "the world's most secure social network" may be in line for a bit of a wakeup call...
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2021, 12:38 PM Reply   
The article I posted states facts with one opinion at the end, which I wasn't referring to. I actually posted a Foxnews article since I didn't think you'd believe one from somewhere else. But I had to use a Fox Orlando page since the main Fox News page is not reporting about the rising rade deficit.

The question is whether you think the "gains" outweight the losses and in the long term how it all shakes out? Trump cancelling our trade agreements with so many other countries (including our historic allies) without new agreements and those same countries creating trade agreements with China does not help the U.S. (It sure helps China though).
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-14-2021, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Wow yet again your complete denial of the actual factual truth is on display in attempt to blame
Trump. Your mental disorder is scary. Seek help

Here you go idiot.

do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God
and... whats the difference.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dang, you guys on Parler?

https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7vq...hat-comes-next

Seems like people who thought that they had deleted their posts from "the world's most secure social network" may be in line for a bit of a wakeup call...
Nope. I created an account for support but I had one on twitter for years I never used.

The so called self titled hacker more than likely has done something else illegal on the web. You just don't learn to do that without breaking a few eggs more than likely. May not have done anything illegal according to that person, but now the eyes are on them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
The article I posted states facts with one opinion at the end, which I wasn't referring to. I actually posted a Foxnews article since I didn't think you'd believe one from somewhere else. But I had to use a Fox Orlando page since the main Fox News page is not reporting about the rising rade deficit.

The question is whether you think the "gains" outweight the losses and in the long term how it all shakes out? Trump cancelling our trade agreements with so many other countries (including our historic allies) without new agreements and those same countries creating trade agreements with China does not help the U.S. (It sure helps China though).
and. all bets are off for 2020. You cannot make a claim about policies when we various democrat state shutting down businesses for political points to hurt Trump. The article states is the highest in 14 years which more than likely includes...... well, 14 year sof data to make that statement. that also includes the last 4 years. The statements about these other countries liking the policies does not exist in the article.

Do you want to include the 50 some billion a year that goes directly to the Mexican government via Mexican citizens in the US sending money directly out of our local economies? US cash money is the 3rd leading GDP item for Mexico just behind OIL. That is money that the American tax payer gets zero of as those dollars do not get taxed multiple times. I realize that buying foreign does that, at least there are sales taxes, business that touch that money locally, people running the docks and you actually have something tangible for it. The other situation, the money is just simply gone.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-14-2021, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:

And what trade agreements where broken? Pan Pacific was never implemented and Paris climate was a scam. Hardly a trade agreement. Renegotiating is not breaking.

Do you think that we should simply create trade agreements and just let them sit for 20, 30, 40, 100 years when it is obvious said countries have 2 different rules and our workers are suffering over unfair competition?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-14-2021, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
and. all bets are off for 2020. You cannot make a claim about policies when we various democrat state shutting down businesses for political points to hurt Trump. The article states is the highest in 14 years which more than likely includes...... well, 14 year sof data to make that statement. that also includes the last 4 years. The statements about these other countries liking the policies does not exist in the article.

Do you want to include the 50 some billion a year that goes directly to the Mexican government via Mexican citizens in the US sending money directly out of our local economies? US cash money is the 3rd leading GDP item for Mexico just behind OIL. That is money that the American tax payer gets zero of as those dollars do not get taxed multiple times. I realize that buying foreign does that, at least there are sales taxes, business that touch that money locally, people running the docks and you actually have something tangible for it. The other situation, the money is just simply gone.
This is the dumbest argument. You can put your money in tin cans and bury it in your yard too.

That money that gets sent back home means that people in MX get to buy stuff. Guess who MX's biggest trading partner is? USA is > 75% of all MX imports. So that money gets sent to MX, then used to buy stuff from USA.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-14-2021, 9:36 PM Reply   
Amazon was on Parler for weeks before the insurrection to deal with the disgusting violence being peddled by Trumpers, lovely stuff

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/13/2...bbmjvcvKi-8hGQ
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-14-2021, 10:03 PM Reply   
Kyle Rittenhouse (18 years old) on video downing beers and flashing white power signs with Proud Boys

https://nypost.com/2021/01/14/kyle-r...roud-boys/amp/
Attached Images

Last edited by pesos; 01-14-2021 at 10:06 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-15-2021, 3:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Kyle Rittenhouse (18 years old) on video downing beers and flashing white power signs with Proud Boys

More made up slander , bull****, and propaganda . The ok sign isn’t some mysterious white power signs , the proud boys isn’t some violent white supremacy group , and lastly you’re allowed to drink inside a bar at the age of 18 legally in Wisconsin . He paid his required bond , and can do what he wants. Guess the innocent til proven guilty doesn’t apply to whites anymore , and neither does the no cash bond requirement given to multiple black homicide offenders daily. Must be Another white white privilege .

Another non story propped up by leftist rags to slander an innocent teenager.

Too bad their focus isn’t on the violence that resulted in 4180 people shot, 800 homicides, and 1400 carjackings in Chicago alone during the year of peaceful Protestants now a law enforcement reform bill that restricts police even further.

Where is the national story about cashless bail and all the violence actually committed by people out on no cash or low cash bonds murdering , robbing, and carjacking people. Oh their black. It’s doesn’t fit the narrative 32 blacks out on bail committed murder, and the left is worried about a white kid drinking beers and socializing while on bond.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/01/victi...l-in-2020.html

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-15-2021 at 3:49 AM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-15-2021, 3:43 AM Reply   
1) if you think that's just "ok" then you're not ok in the head lol
2) NYpost a "leftist rag" BAHAHHAAHA

Also to drink under 21 you have to be with a parent or legal guardian. Perhaps moms was hiding out of the shot (wouldn't blame her).
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-15-2021, 6:42 AM Reply   
I bet it will be hard for him when he has to take that shirt off and report to prison.

You have to be a special kind of idiot to go out and get photographed like that before a murder trial.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-15-2021, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
More made up slander , bull****, and propaganda . The ok sign isn’t some mysterious white power signs , the proud boys isn’t some violent white supremacy group , and lastly you’re allowed to drink inside a bar at the age of 18 legally in Wisconsin . He paid his required bond , and can do what he wants. Guess the innocent til proven guilty doesn’t apply to whites anymore , and neither does the no cash bond requirement given to multiple black homicide offenders daily. Must be Another white white privilege .

Too bad their focus isn’t on the violence that resulted in 4180 people shot, 800 homicides, and 1400 carjackings in Chicago alone during the year of peaceful Protestants now a law enforcement reform bill that restricts police even further.

Where is the national story about cashless bail and all the violence actually committed by people out on no cash or low cash bonds murdering , robbing, and carjacking people. Oh their black. It’s doesn’t fit the narrative 32 blacks out on bail committed murder, and the left is worried about a white kid drinking beers and socializing while on bond.

Dude, you are a lost cause. Thank god I don't live in the city you are charged to protect. Hopefully, your racist ass is exposed soon and you are no longer able to hide behind a badge.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-15-2021, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
You have to be a special kind of idiot to go out and get photographed like that before a murder trial.
1000000%

Way to poison the jury pool dumba$$.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-15-2021, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I bet it will be hard for him when he has to take that shirt off and report to prison.

That is the MAGA attitude. That murderer seems to think his is Roger Stone's grandson.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump pardon him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-15-2021, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:

The Proud Boys as described by WIKI,
The Proud Boys is a far-right, neo-fascist, and male-only political organization that promotes and engages in political violence in the United States and Canada.
People on trial for murder maybe should avoid "socializing" with the people who got him into the trouble he is in. Unless hes just a roach. Are gang bangers awaiting trial allowed to "socialize" with other gang bangers? or does parole frown on that practice? Will attys remind the court? Do the Chicago police keep track of gang signs, I know they do here in LA. They know gang tattoos, the colors, the signs they flash, all part of effective policing.
LOL, leftist rag, Its the only paper in the country that published the Hunter Biden garbage. Clown.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-15-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
we disagree that Trump is responsible for the violence
AND
he has since come out a few times and said that there will be a peaceful transition

you might not believe it will happen, but that doesn't make it a lie
Maybe he should tell them the truth. He lost. There was no fraud, the election was fair. Biden is the freely elected president elect. He has not.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-15-2021, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
That is the MAGA attitude. That murderer seems to think his is Roger Stone's grandson.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump pardon him.
I thought he was being charged in state court? I don't think a Trump pardon would do him any good.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-15-2021, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is the dumbest argument. You can put your money in tin cans and bury it in your yard too.

That money that gets sent back home means that people in MX get to buy stuff. Guess who MX's biggest trading partner is? USA is > 75% of all MX imports. So that money gets sent to MX, then used to buy stuff from USA.
You still do not get the dozens of exchanges for tax purposes. Speed of money and all that. How much money are those imports worth? 75% of a little is still 75% of a little. When people quote percentage it usually means they are trying to hide the dollar amount in this case to make it sound like a bigger number.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-15-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Amazon was on Parler for weeks before the insurrection to deal with the disgusting violence being peddled by Trumpers, lovely stuff

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/13/2...bbmjvcvKi-8hGQ
yet still not a word about the violent stuff from demcrats from you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-15-2021, 8:48 AM Reply   
Slowly the light comes on.
https://kfor.com/news/local/its-no-l...e=facebook.com
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-15-2021, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
You still do not get the dozens of exchanges for tax purposes. Speed of money and all that. How much money are those imports worth? 75% of a little is still 75% of a little. When people quote percentage it usually means they are trying to hide the dollar amount in this case to make it sound like a bigger number.
You fail to take into account all the federal and state taxes illegals pay.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-15-2021, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dude, you are a lost cause. Thank god I don't live in the city you are charged to protect. Hopefully, your racist ass is exposed soon and you are no longer able to hide behind a badge.
I have a question, if you are white, and marry a black man or women, are you still racist and just have a fetish for black men or women, and only married to them to control them? Another

If you are black and a member of the proud boys, what are you then?
If you are white and part of the BLM are you racists against whites?

What are the rules. I am not a racist, or a bigot, have no ill will to anyone, especially based on their skin color, but Its becoming hard to tell what a racist is, who they are, and how we categorize them.

If you are white, are you racists by nature? Can you be white and not a racist? Are black / brown people actually racists to white people because they are born black and are racists by nature too!

How can you call a person racist, that you dont even know, only to find out the person is not white? Then what happens. The left has brought race to a new entire level.

What if you feel black but are white, or feel white but are black? Does that change these new rules. What if you are white and adopted by black parents?

What if you are a man (by gender) dress as a women, but your name is Tony (as a man) do you have to change Tony to Toni? What if you were white when Tony, then decide you feel black as Toni (the women) but only when you dress as Toni? Can you be a white man by day, and racist, but a black women at night and not be anymore?

So many questions so little time. maybe we should just stop calling people racist, especially when you really dont know.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-15-2021, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:

I actually feel sorry for the kid. He had a long list of adult age enablers guiding him down this path and he is obviously 100% bought in to it. I don't know much about the case specifics, but to act so caviler when his entire life is on the line says that he doesn't have many people around him giving him good advice.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-15-2021, 9:01 AM Reply   
It looks like the plan was in fact to capture and assassinate.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...lawmakers.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-15-2021, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I actually feel sorry for the kid. He had a long list of adult age enablers guiding him down this path and he is obviously 100% bought in to it. I don't know much about the case specifics, but to act so caviler when his entire life is on the line says that he doesn't have many people around him giving him good advice.
Not a good move regardless if he is technically in the right or not. Not smart. I believe he was perfectly was within his rights on the night of what happened and we all should have the rights that he exercised. He should not have to live like a hermit from that time to now, however under the current toxic left wing culture it just is not a smart idea.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-15-2021, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
I have a question, if you are white, and marry a black man or women, are you still racist and just have a fetish for black men or women, and only married to them to control them? Another

If you are black and a member of the proud boys, what are you then?
If you are white and part of the BLM are you racists against whites?

What are the rules. I am not a racist, or a bigot, have no ill will to anyone, especially based on their skin color, but Its becoming hard to tell what a racist is, who they are, and how we categorize them.

If you are white, are you racists by nature? Can you be white and not a racist? Are black / brown people actually racists to white people because they are born black and are racists by nature too!

How can you call a person racist, that you dont even know, only to find out the person is not white? Then what happens. The left has brought race to a new entire level.

What if you feel black but are white, or feel white but are black? Does that change these new rules. What if you are white and adopted by black parents?

What if you are a man (by gender) dress as a women, but your name is Tony (as a man) do you have to change Tony to Toni? What if you were white when Tony, then decide you feel black as Toni (the women) but only when you dress as Toni? Can you be a white man by day, and racist, but a black women at night and not be anymore?

So many questions so little time. maybe we should just stop calling people racist, especially when you really dont know.
Its not that difficult to know right from wrong. If youre having trouble knowing what is right, whats wrong i can help you out. Live by the Golden Rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Its that simple. Got it?
If you see racist behavior, let that person know its wrong. Thats it. like hitting the EASY button.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-15-2021, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not a good move regardless if he is technically in the right or not. Not smart. I believe he was perfectly was within his rights on the night of what happened and we all should have the rights that he exercised. He should not have to live like a hermit from that time to now, however under the current toxic left wing culture it just is not a smart idea.
Of course he should. Could you imagine the blowback if he'd have gotten an illegal haircut or gone to a restaurant where people weren't wearing masks?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-15-2021, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Technically, the law frowns on those who cross state lines and shoot several of that states constituents. Often called 1st degree intentional homicide.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-15-2021, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
I have a question, if you are white, and marry a black man or women, are you still racist and just have a fetish for black men or women, and only married to them to control them?
You'll probably be able to answer these questions for yourself a little better when you and your biracial kids are hanging out with your inlaws for the day. Or when you and your biracial kids are our on the town and someone asks you (or them) how you know each other. The real answer is different for everyone. But you'll likely learn a lot about your own biases, prejudices and assumptions in that context. The short answer is (IMHO) falling in love with someone of a different race will likely be the beginning of your path, not the end.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 01-15-2021 at 9:16 AM.