Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-08-2020, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You want to fix it? Mandate you have to show up or provide a picture ID just like we do for every single thing we do in life.
You need an ID to register to vote except for some exclusions. If you really wanted to solve the issue of not knowing whether there was fraud and have mail in ballots it could easily be solved with a national database that the states submit voter results too. You could instantly detect problem areas, find dead voters, duplicate votes, and even votes that came from people who appear to live somewhere else. Google, facebook, and other industries that thrive on public data have shown the power of such data. The govt is way behind the curve on this. Of course I totally expect you to whine about how this isn't possible. So knock yourself out.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-08-2020, 2:10 PM Reply   
Ha Trump has been saying "his justices" will save him at the 11th hour. They shut down his latest stupidity with a single concise sentence lol.
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-08-2020, 2:10 PM Reply   
Meanwhile over on Parler, Rod and Mark and crew continue to foment violence
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-08-2020, 2:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Meanwhile over on Parler, Rod and Mark and crew continue to foment violence
You want me to start bringing back posts from democraticunderground for you? If you want to see deranged democrats, I will do it daily for you.

Can you tell me what is going on with your Grinder account? Anything work for you there?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-08-2020, 2:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ha Trump has been saying "his justices" will save him at the 11th hour. They shut down his latest stupidity with a single concise sentence lol.
What? You mean Trump packed the courts and the democrats must repack the courts and do all that bull crap they want? Tell us more chicken little.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-08-2020, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
No, nothing I can think of is more fake than the Hunter Biden laptop story. Well, except the election fraud story. I'm not surprised you believe both.
You mean like the whole last 4 years of democrat existence? How about the democrats finally admitting they were playing politics with covid relief? Nancy admits it and Bernie tells on them because they got half now compared to what Trump offered.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-08-2020, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, nothing I can think of is more fake than the Hunter Biden laptop story. Well, except the election fraud story. I'm not surprised you believe both.
Oh, and his business partner spilling the beans on it? That fake too? People have gone to prison for life with less witnesses and evidence than all this in the hood.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-08-2020, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
That's hilarious that you think Trump thinks in those terms. I have seen literally zero evidence of that every time he opens his mouth. If you had actually hear him talk you would understand.
I see it every time in his policy. Words do not matter until there is policy. The policy is dead on correct.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-08-2020, 2:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
To be fair to Delta he has stated earlier he has never heard Trump talk so even by his own words he is completely uninformed about Trumps mouth and what spews out of it.
I don't watch politicians. I look for policy. You guys are the little drama queens hanging on every word like it is gold from Trump to the nightly news casts that hate on him and his supporters.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-08-2020, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just let Darwin work his magic. November was schadenfreude month, Dec might be similar.
yet not a single peep about all the violent democrat rallies over the months. Do tell us more?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-08-2020, 2:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
I see it every time in his policy. Words do not matter until there is policy. The policy is dead on correct.
What's the highlight of his policies for you?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-08-2020, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
You believed in all the crap being spewed from the actual democrat party trying to over through Trump as well as the propaganda media.

As far as cheating, it is what democrats do. You are a party that burns, loots steals in the streets in with cameras rolling. You have actual anti-semites as leaders in congress. Apparently your first priority besides the lie of a mask mandate (which you idiots believe the president can actually do constitutionally) is to make abortions funded by the federal government. can you possibly be more evil?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-08-2020, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
What's the highlight of his policies for you?
I have been writing about if for 4 years. Go look it up.

- Stopped the attacks on the 2nd Admin.
- Allowed the pipeline
- re-negoatiated the one sided trade agreements
- held china's feet to the fire (nothing like competing against slave labor and a place with ZERO environmental controls compared to what our businesses have to deal with).
- Judges
- Stopped funding world wide abortion with American funds
- make Europe and others pay their agreed amount for NATO and so on
- gained our energy independence
- Curb illegal immigration (can't stop it since california is determined to sink the country with it)
- roll back business killing regulations (regulations designed to move our business off shore)
- got out of all those globalist treaties that were only designed to tax Americans while not actually fixing the "environment"

Should we go on?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-08-2020, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:

- Allowed the pipeline
- held china's feet to the fire (nothing like competing against slave labor and a place with ZERO environmental controls compared to what our businesses have to deal with).
- Judges
- Curb illegal immigration (can't stop it since california is determined to sink the country with it)
- roll back business killing regulations (regulations designed to move our business off shore)
- got out of all those globalist treaties that were only designed to tax Americans while not actually fixing the "environment"

Should we go on?
That's a pretty good list, some of it I think he has done and some of it he has just said he has done without actually following through but I can see how if this is a list important to you it would motivate you to support Trump.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-08-2020, 4:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, who are we rounding up and forcing to go take tests when they feel fine? Who is paying for it?

The tax revenue from the restaurants and bars that can stay open?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-08-2020, 7:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
yet not a single peep about all the violent democrat rallies over the months. Do tell us more?
https://www.csis.org/analysis/escala...-united-states
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-09-2020, 1:33 AM Reply   
More “following the data”

Chicago youth are at far higher risk of dying from gun violence than they are from COVID-19. That’s been the case since the start of the pandemic.

As of December 1, four Chicago youth have died from COVID but over 90 have died from gun violence. That’s 23 children dead from gun violence for every COVID death.

The numbers are far worse than they were five months ago when Wirepoints laid out the facts about reopening Chicago Public Schools to in-class learning. One of the more revealing points we covered was that the virus was far less a threat to Chicago children than gun violence .

Where are all the protests , looting , rioting , and politicians condemning the violence ? Where are all the scientists ?

Here’s an article loaded with factual data.

https://wirepoints.org/seven-facts-p...ls-wirepoints/
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-09-2020, 1:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, and his business partner spilling the beans on it? That fake too? People have gone to prison for life with less witnesses and evidence than all this in the hood.
So Hunter Biden's laptop with all of this damning "evidence" ends up at the repair shop of an ardent Trump supporter who's first call is to Rudy Giuliani? You'll believe anything the right-wing media tosses your way.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-09-2020, 1:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
You believed in all the crap being spewed from the actual democrat party trying to over through Trump as well as the propaganda media.

As far as cheating, it is what democrats do. You are a party that burns, loots steals in the streets in with cameras rolling. You have actual anti-semites as leaders in congress. Apparently your first priority besides the lie of a mask mandate (which you idiots believe the president can actually do constitutionally) is to make abortions funded by the federal government. can you possibly be more evil?
Holy Effin' Strawman Argument. "Propaganda"? You just regurgitated the talking points of the campaign speech of every politician that has their head stuck up Donald Trump's hind-end.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-09-2020, 1:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

- Allowed the pipeline
- Judges

Should we go on?
Speaking of "Judges", why doesn't Trump listen to them when they rule his election challenges lack evidence and are legally flawed?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-09-2020, 1:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
In other news, "Trump sends pink slips to all nine Supreme Court Justices".
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-09-2020, 1:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post

Chicago youth are at far higher risk of dying from gun violence than they are from COVID-19. That’s been the case since the start of the pandemic.

As of December 1, four Chicago youth have died from COVID but over 90 have died from gun violence. That’s 23 children dead from gun violence for every COVID death.

The numbers are far worse than they were five months ago when Wirepoints laid out the facts about reopening Chicago Public Schools to in-class learning. One of the more revealing points we covered was that the virus was far less a threat to Chicago children than gun violence .

Where are all the protests , looting , rioting , and politicians condemning the violence ? Where are all the scientists ?

Here’s an article loaded with factual data.

https://wirepoints.org/seven-facts-p...ls-wirepoints/
Why do you hate African Americans so much?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-09-2020, 5:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
What are you suggesting, efforts to try and control COVID should be abandoned?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-09-2020, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You need an ID to register to vote except for some exclusions. If you really wanted to solve the issue of not knowing whether there was fraud and have mail in ballots it could easily be solved with a national database that the states submit voter results too. You could instantly detect problem areas, find dead voters, duplicate votes, and even votes that came from people who appear to live somewhere else. Google, facebook, and other industries that thrive on public data have shown the power of such data. The govt is way behind the curve on this. Of course I totally expect you to whine about how this isn't possible. So knock yourself out.
I've had to show my ID every time I have voted. In fact, in OCT, I moved, updated my DL and failed to update my voter registration. I had to fill out a special form because my registration (that they looked up) did not match my photo ID.

I only moved over one county so I skipped the local and only voted Federal and State level.

I've only voted in TX so I cannot speak for other states.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-09-2020, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I've had to show my ID every time I have voted. In fact, in OCT, I moved, updated my DL and failed to update my voter registration. I had to fill out a special form because my registration (that they looked up) did not match my photo ID.
I was able to request a ballot by mail and submit it to the early voting location. There was no requirement to show my ID during submission. Which makes sense as it could be mailed. It used to be that voting was a civic duty and higher voter turnout was a sign of success. But republicans no longer consider that to be the case. Now republicans think being republican is a civic duty and having another political view is unacceptable.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
This could be done, however states like Kalifornia have given those very ID's to illegals (purposefully). It is also tough in cases like mine where they had me registered twice because I used they had one registration with my middle initial and the other without. I was getting 2 sets of ballots at home and I was on the roster 2 times at the voting center.

Kalifornia also have voter harvesting as a legal practice. This allows people other than the voter to handle the ballot, transport it and turn it in.

Between illegals and voter harvesting Kalifornia went to plus 3 million votes democrat almost overnight.

So technically you may be correct, however the illegal voters names are already on the roster so you would not detect the fraud.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post

I only moved over one county so I skipped the local and only voted Federal and State level.

I've only voted in TX so I cannot speak for other states.
Most states especially Kalifornia do not require ID.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
I was able to request a ballot by mail and submit it to the early voting location. There was no requirement to show my ID during submission. Which makes sense as it could be mailed. It used to be that voting was a civic duty and higher voter turnout was a sign of success. But republicans no longer consider that to be the case. Now republicans think being republican is a civic duty and having another political view is unacceptable.
Sorry statistics are statistics for a reason. I would have to look it up, however I do not recall a president losing down ballot. Plus it is odd that a democrat got more votes by a large margin over Obama. That dude had every democrat energized.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why do you hate African Americans so much?
Why do you democrats hate them so much?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of "Judges", why doesn't Trump listen to them when they rule his election challenges lack evidence and are legally flawed?
What do you have against the constitution and the rule of law? That's right. You are a democrat. Very redundant. Don't you have some footlockers to get back to loot and burn while dressing as a woman?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
So Hunter Biden's laptop with all of this damning "evidence" ends up at the repair shop of an ardent Trump supporter who's first call is to Rudy Giuliani? You'll believe anything the right-wing media tosses your way.
Actually he gave it to the FBI first with no real response then started to fear that he could get the clinton treatment so he got a hold of Rudy.

Again his business partner actually told on him and pedophile in chief. Does not matter how or when for the laptops. Turns out he was not wrong. All I can say about the "dropped off laptops" is cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
The tax revenue from the restaurants and bars that can stay open?
So all the city and state revenue will go into forcing people down to the testing center huh?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Holy Effin' Strawman Argument. "Propaganda"? You just regurgitated the talking points of the campaign speech of every politician that has their head stuck up Donald Trump's hind-end.
Noticed you did not refute it?

You "squad members" quotes are in the public domain. They are anti semites. The media are propagandists. Like we did not know this already but the CNN boss was recorded telling his people what to cover and how to talk about Trump. Pedo Joe already said he changed his position on government funding abortion. Democrat congress people are already talking about ending the Hyde ammendment about funding abortion. Obama's VERY FIRST SIGNED document was re-authorizing American funds to pay for abortion out of the country. You guys still do not know which bathroom to use and ignore X and Y chromosomes while telling us we do not know science. You certainly are the ones out burning and looting. You can not deny it, because it is you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's a pretty good list, some of it I think he has done and some of it he has just said he has done without actually following through but I can see how if this is a list important to you it would motivate you to support Trump.
That list is important to ALL Republicans. If you listen at all to what Mark and I have said, this list IS the reason for Trump. We never liked Trump the persona. We liked Trump the idea guy and Trump the guy who will finally fight because all the other RINO's were globalists.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-09-2020, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
What are you suggesting, efforts to try and control COVID should be abandoned?
I think he is making a case to remove all the guns, they are not safe.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 8:35 AM Reply   
Looks like Elon has followed Wes to Texas.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/business...lifornia-texas

Tesla's Elon Musk ditches California for Texas. Here's what awaits him

As reported by FOX Business on Tuesday, "For myself, yes, I have moved to Texas," Musk told Wall Street Journal editor in chief Matt Murray at a CEO Council Summit. "We've got the Starship development here in South Texas where I am right now. We're hopefully going to do a launch later today. And then we've got big factory developments just outside of Austin for Giga Texas as well."

Gee..... I wonder why he would move there and build his factories there instead of Kalifornia. I bet some democrat is going to chime in and tell us that taxes and regulation does not push American businesses out of the country either.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-09-2020, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
I did the same. I did take my moms and some friends (99% they were trump votes) ballots to the early voting location. They double checked signatures on the envelopes and gave me "I Voted" stickers.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-09-2020, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
This could be done, however states like Kalifornia have given those very ID's to illegals (purposefully). It is also tough in cases like mine where they had me registered twice because I used they had one registration with my middle initial and the other without. I was getting 2 sets of ballots at home and I was on the roster 2 times at the voting center.

Kalifornia also have voter harvesting as a legal practice. This allows people other than the voter to handle the ballot, transport it and turn it in.

Between illegals and voter harvesting Kalifornia went to plus 3 million votes democrat almost overnight.

So technically you may be correct, however the illegal voters names are already on the roster so you would not detect the fraud.
They give driver lic to illegals because its safer to force everyone on the road to know the rules and have a license. They are not registered to vote. There is nothing wrong with one person delivering another's ballot. I just did it 6 weeks ago, provided more trump votes than Biden votes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-09-2020, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Most states especially Kalifornia do not require ID.
Unless it is your first time voting in a fed election no need to show id, if its your first fed election you will need ID. You need ID when you register, DL and SS number.
https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/where-and-how
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-09-2020, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Gee..... I wonder why he would move there and build his factories there instead of Kalifornia. I bet some democrat is going to chime in and tell us that taxes and regulation does not push American businesses out of the country either.
Don't worry, Delta, expat Californians always end up bringing their desire for greater services (and corresponding taxes to pay for the services) with them. Think of it more like how "CA is conquering the other states" than the other way around. If it seems like a short term tax dodge, all the better. That's how the hinterland states are encouraged to integrate the moles into their societies.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don't worry, Delta, expat Californians always end up bringing their desire for greater services (and corresponding taxes to pay for the services) with them. Think of it more like how "CA is conquering the other states" than the other way around. If it seems like a short term tax dodge, all the better. That's how the hinterland states are encouraged to integrate the moles into their societies.
Still trying to figure out those extra services we get? More traffic, pay 65 billion a year in extra taxes to support illegals, piss poor forest management in the name of some yet specified endangered species where they find it better to let the forest burn vs clearing it (may as well let some cities burn to while they are at it).

This sounds an aweful lot like the list you give us for a democrat president. It is not really a list, it is more of a wishing life were different but we don't want to live in reality kind of deal so we don't vote for people with standards.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-09-2020, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like Elon has followed Wes to Texas.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/business...lifornia-texas

Tesla's Elon Musk ditches California for Texas. Here's what awaits him

As reported by FOX Business on Tuesday, "For myself, yes, I have moved to Texas," Musk told Wall Street Journal editor in chief Matt Murray at a CEO Council Summit. "We've got the Starship development here in South Texas where I am right now. We're hopefully going to do a launch later today. And then we've got big factory developments just outside of Austin for Giga Texas as well."

Tesla is building Giga Texas to produce the cyber truck. Texas is expected to be the biggest market for it so it makes sense to locate it there logistically. Elon often sleeps at the factory during these big projects so he would have expected to spend a lot of time there over the two years or so during factory construction and production ramp. But Elon has had a very public bust up with California authorities during COVID controls so it's fair to say there are a number reasons for the shift.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-09-2020, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
So all the city and state revenue will go into forcing people down to the testing center huh?
All of it? probably not. There are certainly studies from economists showing that (a) universal testing is expensive, and (b) it's cheaper than the alternative.

https://paulromer.net/email_to_atlas/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-09-2020, 9:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Still trying to figure out those extra services we get? More traffic, pay 65 billion a year in extra taxes to support illegals, piss poor forest management in the name of some yet specified endangered species where they find it better to let the forest burn vs clearing it (may as well let some cities burn to while they are at it).

This sounds an aweful lot like the list you give us for a democrat president. It is not really a list, it is more of a wishing life were different but we don't want to live in reality kind of deal so we don't vote for people with standards.
haha you need to move California adjacent. Californians apparently expect good schools, good roads, nice parks, and good state universities. And they are willing to increase taxes to pay for those services. They end up "californicating" wherever they go.

Sure, expat californians will tell you how great they have it in Nevada, Idaho, Utah, and even Texas. But ask the long-term residents of those states whether the influx of Californians has changed their culture, and if so, how?

(worst of all... they tend to shift the electorate blue)
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-09-2020, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:

illegal voter names would show up when cross referenced against the SS data. To be a legal voter you need a SS number. Even without the number in the data a xref would flag anomalies. The premise is you flag anomalies and then know where to focus to verify fraud. Data is extremely powerful and AI algorithms can do amazing things with it.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-09-2020, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why do you democrats hate them so much?
Again, time for an update, who do you think integrated the armed forces and what year? It wasn't a republican! You think the Civil rights law was pushed by republicans? Wrong again! Most racist democrats turned republican After the democrats led the Civil rights passage in 1964. Do you have any Idea why the South used to be democratic from 1864 until 1964? And then the South turned republican After 1964, congratulations, you are on Team Racist. Now you can post a 1912 picture of all the democrats in their KKK sheets, but it will Not change the facts, its been over 50 years! It doesn't really bother me much, because everyone knows democrats are much less racist than republicans, so you can quit calling democrats racist or you can die not ever knowing the truth.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-09-2020, 11:00 AM Reply   
Why is it that republicans are the ones flying the confederate flag?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-09-2020, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Again, time for an update, who do you think integrated the armed forces and what year? It wasn't a republican! You think the Civil rights law was pushed by republicans? Wrong again! Most racist democrats turned republican After the democrats led the Civil rights passage in 1964. Do you have any Idea why the South used to be democratic from 1864 until 1964? And then the South turned republican After 1964, congratulations, you are on Team Racist. Now you can post a 1912 picture of all the democrats in their KKK sheets, but it will Not change the facts, its been over 50 years! It doesn't really bother me much, because everyone knows democrats are much less racist than republicans, so you can quit calling democrats racist or you can die not ever knowing the truth.
It's so ironic that guys like Delta point the finger at the Democrats for being Confederates or for starting the KKK, yet go out to their way preserve the relics leftover from that period.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-09-2020, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
What do you have against the constitution and the rule of law? That's right. You are a democrat. Very redundant. Don't you have some footlockers to get back to loot and burn while dressing as a woman?
Where in the Constitution does it say you can file a litany of baseless lawsuits? Where in the Constitution does it say the President can proposition state lawmakers to break state laws? Do you understand how ridiculous you sound acting as though you are some defender of the "rule of law"? You are a hypocrite and must have a hard time keeping track of your arguments.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-09-2020, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry statistics are statistics for a reason. I would have to look it up, however I do not recall a president losing down ballot. Plus it is odd that a democrat got more votes by a large margin over Obama. That dude had every democrat energized.
Yeah, and Trump energized a whole lot of people to come out and vote against him. Nothing odd about it. You shouldn't be surprised that he lost considering he spent most of his presidency feeding his base BS and turning on anyone that disagreed with him. There are more people that hate Donald Trump, than there are people that love Obama. There are the only "statistics" you need.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
haha you need to move California adjacent. Californians apparently expect good schools, good roads, nice parks, and good state universities. And they are willing to increase taxes to pay for those services. They end up "californicating" wherever they go.

Sure, expat californians will tell you how great they have it in Nevada, Idaho, Utah, and even Texas. But ask the long-term residents of those states whether the influx of Californians has changed their culture, and if so, how?

I know how people from those states react to them. In Oregon I almost had someone attack our car on the corner for being from California a few years ago. People I know from Idaho hate them.

Joke is on Californians. The schools are horrible. Our high school in a town of 1000 had vocational, general and academic studies. Foreign language, business department, vocational with full drafting, electronics, metal shot, wood shop, and auto shop. Computer programing. Has a 5600 seat gym with 2 levels and 6 basketball courts with the bleachers pushed back. We have another 5000 seat gym in town made in the 1920's. Have not seen a high school with that stuff here. The colleges in California used to be free before Democrats took over. Little secret on parks, but a Republican started the national park system. Other states are good because they are good. Democrats move there because they want part of that but then they make others lazy and want the government to give them stuff that does not matter.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-09-2020, 2:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
I know how people from those states react to them. In Oregon I almost had someone attack our car on the corner for being from California a few years ago. People I know from Idaho hate them.

Joke is on Californians. The schools are horrible. Our high school in a town of 1000 had vocational, general and academic studies. Foreign language, business department, vocational with full drafting, electronics, metal shot, wood shop, and auto shop. Computer programing. Has a 5600 seat gym with 2 levels and 6 basketball courts with the bleachers pushed back. We have another 5000 seat gym in town made in the 1920's. Have not seen a high school with that stuff here. The colleges in California used to be free before Democrats took over. Little secret on parks, but a Republican started the national park system. Other states are good because they are good. Democrats move there because they want part of that but then they make others lazy and want the government to give them stuff that does not matter.

You gotta visit some of the public high schools in the Sac area. They look like community colleges. Swimming pools, stadiums, etc.

EDIT — or maybe you need to see the cesspools the rest of us deal with out in the hinterlands. Can’t all be epic schools and free hospitals everywhere.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 12-09-2020 at 2:52 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Where in the Constitution does it say you can file a litany of baseless lawsuits? Where in the Constitution does it say the President can proposition state lawmakers to break state laws? Do you understand how ridiculous you sound acting as though you are some defender of the "rule of law"? You are a hypocrite and must have a hard time keeping track of your arguments.
What arguments? I am not the one bitching about Trump day in and day out about stuff you guys are doing too. you can not even get past the basic thought if you are a man or a woman, don't lecture the non mentally ill on being ridiculous.

The courts work for everyone. That is the beauty of the courts. Al Gore used them up until Dec 13th and his main lawyer even admitted in his book that they were lying to everyone about counting all votes. He admitted that they were absolutely trying to get Bush votes thrown out. Don't lecture me on ridiculous and following what people tell you. Go put on your dress and sit down an pee and figure it out.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 2:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
You gotta visit some of the public high schools in the Sac area. They look like community colleges. Swimming pools, stadiums, etc.
We already had 2 8 lane full length pools for competition in town so they did not add the swimming pool to the School. We have one indoor and one outdoor. We had a long standing football field at our large park in the middle of town so they only added a practice facility at the new high school. We were not huge into football there so it has a good number of stands but nothing like Texas.

You notice Democrats seem to want to move to Republican states that already have a large business presence? They don't want to go somewhere and build, they only want to go somewhere and assume the profits. Just like Kali. State already had built in hand ups when it came to business. Sea Ports, weather, farm land, free slave labor from mexico. The native population simply has become lazy and wants the government to provide for them without working for it. They forget you don't make a living wage from McDonalds.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:

EDIT — or maybe you need to see the cesspools the rest of us deal with out in the hinterlands. Can’t all be epic schools and free hospitals everywhere.
At the end of the day, many kids that grew up to build this nation went to school in multi-grade class rooms. Education and work ethic starts at home. Exposure does not have to happen with gold lined schools. That is why this argument about inner city schools blah, blah, blah will never convince me. It is the people not the school.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's so ironic that guys like Delta point the finger at the Democrats for being Confederates or for starting the KKK, yet go out to their way preserve the relics leftover from that period.
Who says the people trying to preserve the relics are republicans? The Democrat party is currently arguing with Obama with the phrasing of Defund the Police and what it really means.

What I defend against is your Taliban party running around destroying peoples history because a few of you decided what it means to you. Also as we can see, what you people have decided is any symbol of America is now racists and must be destroyed. You know that is right out of the communist playbook right? Of course you know that or then again, you can simply be one of the useful idiot followers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why is it that republicans are the ones flying the confederate flag?
Is it? If so, what is the big deal. The "Confederate flag" is a sign of peoples heritage. They apparently don't like city people telling them what they can and can not do. Sound pretty familiar really. And before you regerg the standard slavery bull crap, less then 1% of the south had slaves. Also the "confederate flag" that you don't know about is really just the battle flag of North Virginia.

This is the confederate flag:

The Stars and Bars and the battle flag of North Virgina was made because the Stars and Bars was confusing in battle with the American Flag.

What is it you democrats see an American Flag being flown you automatically know it is a republican because they all know that any self respecting democrat would never fly an American flag.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-09-2020, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
At the end of the day, many kids that grew up to build this nation went to school in multi-grade class rooms. Education and work ethic starts at home. Exposure does not have to happen with gold lined schools. That is why this argument about inner city schools blah, blah, blah will never convince me. It is the people not the school.
That's fair, but not at all what I was talking about.... that expat Californians wanna take their fancy schools with them to their new low tax state of residence.

Quote:
You notice Democrats seem to want to move to Republican states that already have a large business presence? They don't want to go somewhere and build, they only want to go somewhere and assume the profits. Just like Kali. State already had built in hand ups when it came to business. Sea Ports, weather, farm land, free slave labor from mexico. The native population simply has become lazy and wants the government to provide for them without working for it. They forget you don't make a living wage from McDonalds.
I dunno... I read about lots of expat Californians going to Idaho and Montana, and here, just over the hill from Sac, them dang Californians have been building a tech center in the desert, from the ground up. You might've heard of Tesla? Or google? Or switch? Or apple?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 3:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nice revisionist history bud: Is that why you elected a KKK grand wizard until 2010? You are a simpletons simpleton aren't you there, Simple Ed? Why is it you democrats only see the world based on race?

So mister Simple Ed. Turns out you are pretty much wrong about Republicans and the civil rights act (Oh.... Martin Luther King Jr was a Republican you tool). As it turns out by ACTUAL votes, the democrats actually had less support for the bill than the Republicans who looks to have voted at around the 81% YAY range while you democrats were in the 64% Yay range. So look at that simple Ed, YOU are on team racist!!!!:

Vote totals

Totals are in "Yea–Nay" format:

The original House version: 290–130 (69–31%)
Cloture in the Senate: 71–29 (71–29%)
The Senate version: 73–27 (73–27%)
The Senate version, as voted on by the House: 289–126 (70–30%)

By party
The record of the roll call vote kept by the House Clerk on final passage of the bill

The original House version:[24]

Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)

Cloture in the Senate:[25]

Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)

The Senate version:[24]

Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)

The Senate version, voted on by the House:[24]

Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS Cenk Uygur when he claims "the PARTIES SWITCHED"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOgdjoMtscU

This isn’t quite true, however. By the time LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, most African-Americans were already Democrats, and had been for some time. In 1960, Democratic presidential nominee John F. Kennedy won 68% of the black vote versus 32% for Richard Nixon. Yet he underperformed against Franklin Roosevelt, who won 71% of the black vote in his first re-election campaign in 1936.

For African-Americans then, the party switch was more a consequence of the impact of the Great Depression and the appeal of FDR’s New Deal than it was a consequence of LBJ’s civil rights legislation. It is also incorrect that white southern Democrats switched party affiliation to Republican in a fell swoop. Older white southern Democrats, in particular, remained Democrats as a rule into the 80s and early 90s. Republicans did not win a majority of congressional seats in the South until as late as 1994.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's fair, but not at all what I was talking about.... that expat Californians wanna take their fancy schools with them to their new low tax state of residence.

I dunno... I read about lots of expat Californians going to Idaho and Montana, and here, just over the hill from Sac, them dang Californians have been building a tech center in the desert, from the ground up. You might've heard of Tesla? Or google? Or switch? Or apple?
What are these fancy schools you are talking about? for **** sakes man, the schools they are moving too are way better than what they left. The school here are falling down in most towns because they can not afford to build new ones.

And why are those evil corporations trying to remove themselves from kalifornia? I'll take my answer off the air...
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Tesla is building Giga Texas to produce the cyber truck. Texas is expected to be the biggest market for it so it makes sense to locate it there logistically. Elon often sleeps at the factory during these big projects so he would have expected to spend a lot of time there over the two years or so during factory construction and production ramp. But Elon has had a very public bust up with California authorities during COVID controls so it's fair to say there are a number reasons for the shift.
Only reason Musk is in California is because kalifornia drove out the combined GM/Toyota production from Fremont. Ran them clean out as well as any other big manufacturing outfit. They had a skilled labor force and a practically free building already configured.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 3:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
All of it? probably not. There are certainly studies from economists showing that (a) universal testing is expensive, and (b) it's cheaper than the alternative.

https://paulromer.net/email_to_atlas/
Maybe so. It is an opinion at this point, however you are still not going to get people down to test when they feel well. You can't get John to drive over to the affordable county hospital how are you going to get everyone to do this?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 12-09-2020 at 3:53 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-09-2020, 3:47 PM Reply   
Like I said, Delta, maybe from the perspective of a low tax state is just that our bar is so low!

This is the kinda fancy ish my kids would see when going "over the hill" for sports:

(all I can find on short notice)

EDIT: this one was really nice too: https://pasionenriquez.com/projects/...ool-folsom-ca/

Last edited by shawndoggy; 12-09-2020 at 3:55 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-09-2020, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Who says the people trying to preserve the relics are republicans? The Democrat party is currently arguing with Obama with the phrasing of Defund the Police and what it really means.

What I defend against is your Taliban party running around destroying peoples history because a few of you decided what it means to you. Also as we can see, what you people have decided is any symbol of America is now racists and must be destroyed. You know that is right out of the communist playbook right? Of course you know that or then again, you can simply be one of the useful idiot followers.
How do you even connect the two? What does obama and defund the police have to do with a bunch of losers supporting a treasonous group that lost a war against the United States? WTF?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 4:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Like I said, Delta, maybe from the perspective of a low tax state is just that our bar is so low!

This is the kinda fancy ish my kids would see when going "over the hill" for sports:

This is our little 19,000 people town:

This is the old stadium built way back in the day:

Home golf course:

Tennis Courts:

Track:

School for 1000 students built in 1989:

Middle School:

Baseball:

Football:

Not much to look at for football. Old facility, not our sport though we have had at least 3 pro players:

And I am sure Texes needs kalifornian's to create nice schools. This is the stadium in Plano Texas where my brother lived for a decade or so:

You do know that many of the areas in the central valley kalifornia are Republican areas right?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:

EDIT: this one was really nice too: https://pasionenriquez.com/projects/...ool-folsom-ca/
list of biggest high school gyms in the nation:

1 Indiana Seymour Lloyd E. Scott Gymnasium 8,228[3]
2 Indiana East Chicago John A. Baratto Athletic Center 8,054[3]
3 Indiana New Castle New Castle Fieldhouse 7,829[3]
4 Indiana Richmond Tiernan Center 7,786[4]
5 Indiana Muncie Muncie Fieldhouse 7,635 [5]
6 Indiana Marion Bill Green Athletic Arena 7,560 [6]
7 Texas Dallas Alfred J. Loos Fieldhouse 7,500[1]
8 Indiana Elkhart North Side Gymnasium 7,373[1]
9 Indiana Michigan City "The Wolves' Den" Gym 7,304[1]
10 Indiana Gary West Side High School Gym 7,217[1]
11 Indiana Lafayette Jefferson High School Gym 7,200[7]
12 Indiana Southport Southport High School Gym 7,124[7]

They are bigger than Stanfords Gym
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-09-2020, 4:17 PM Reply   
This is how far the GOP has fallen following trump, fearing trump. Overturn a US Presidential election. And 75% of the party is 100% onboard the trump train. There must be a penalty to pay.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-election.html
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-09-2020, 4:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
list of biggest high school gyms in the nation:

1 Indiana Seymour Lloyd E. Scott Gymnasium 8,228[3]
2 Indiana East Chicago John A. Baratto Athletic Center 8,054[3]
3 Indiana New Castle New Castle Fieldhouse 7,829[3]
4 Indiana Richmond Tiernan Center 7,786[4]
5 Indiana Muncie Muncie Fieldhouse 7,635 [5]
6 Indiana Marion Bill Green Athletic Arena 7,560 [6]
7 Texas Dallas Alfred J. Loos Fieldhouse 7,500[1]
8 Indiana Elkhart North Side Gymnasium 7,373[1]
9 Indiana Michigan City "The Wolves' Den" Gym 7,304[1]
10 Indiana Gary West Side High School Gym 7,217[1]
11 Indiana Lafayette Jefferson High School Gym 7,200[7]
12 Indiana Southport Southport High School Gym 7,124[7]

They are bigger than Stanfords Gym

Well in all states other than the utopia of Indiana, taxes pay for those improvements. Given that the top 10 are in Indiana, that suggests that most other states have much more modest facilities.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 5:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well in all states other than the utopia of Indiana, taxes pay for those improvements. Given that the top 10 are in Indiana, that suggests that most other states have much more modest facilities.
I don't know if I would classify Indiana as Utopia, lol. I do believe that Midwest people have a decent set of sensibilities. I think you will find a large amount of older homes, less growth and people invest in what they feel is important. The school was paid for by a voted for school bond. You will not find a shopping mall in our town. That is an hour away in either direction. While there are people with money there, you can live off very little where high regulation and high tax states like kalifornia will have vast population living under an overpass. We have our share of drug addicts and those who do not contribute, but they are not worshiped and have a voice on where the funds go to keep the city going like they are here. When I was growing up many of the stoners and poor were even wondering where they were going to school or joining the military. While it was a relative stable and safe life, you were not going to get too much ahead. You would just exist for the most part.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-09-2020, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is it? If so, what is the big deal. The "Confederate flag" is a sign of peoples heritage. They apparently don't like city people telling them what they can and can not do. Sound pretty familiar really. And before you regerg the standard slavery bull crap, less then 1% of the south had slaves. Also the "confederate flag" that you don't know about is really just the battle flag of North Virginia.
How obtuse can you be? We all know what flag I'm talking about. You're the one that still seems to think Lincoln is President. Welcome to the present. It isn't democrats displaying the confederate flag.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 5:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Another city that kalifornian's need to save texas from texans:
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
How obtuse can you be? We all know what flag I'm talking about. You're the one that still seems to think Lincoln is President. Welcome to the present. It isn't democrats displaying the confederate flag.
How do you know?

What is the problem with it?

We also know that Democrats do not display the American Flag. That is a MUCH bigger issue than some people who like the anti-authority southern culture. At least the people who fly the Northern Virginia Battle Flag will fly the American flag.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
We can also discuss how ignorant you are trying to rip down symbols of other peoples cultures when you don't even know what that symbol is. Why don't you put on your dress, get in your prius (drive like a mad person like the rest of the prius drivers), and head on down to the book burning and non muslim statue toppling with the rest of your taliban crew and report back to the forum on it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 6:08 PM Reply   
Quote:

Sorry, I did not see your bar is so low comment. That is possible too about the low taxes and low bar. Like I said in our area growing up, there is little growth. Houses were bought to live in for a lifetime and not for investments (except for the people renting to college students). It was cheaper to buy than to rent. However you did not have to stack up with multi families just to afford a house that was 1 hour one way to your job. You ever wonder why the stands are so small for those nice stadiums in Kalifornia as compared to Texas? The parents don't work any where near where their kids go to school so they can not even make it to the games never mind the rest of the community. Most of the people who live where they do are not from there and do not work there. It is simply a place they can quote "afford" unquote to live and still not pull out a gun and shoot everyone on the road while sitting on the road for hours while they rage.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-09-2020, 6:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
We can also discuss how ignorant you are trying to rip down symbols of other peoples cultures when you don't even know what that symbol is..
This an example of how big a moron you are. Name one symbol I've mentioned that should be removed. You can't because you're an idiot that makes up lies when you have nothing to argue.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-09-2020, 6:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
This an example of how big a moron you are. Name one symbol I've mentioned that should be removed. You can't because you're an idiot that makes up lies when you have nothing to argue.
The party you represent has either removed or damaged many around the country and others have publicly argued they should be removed. You tell me about that? You are the one commenting that people who have that symbol are bad people (I have seen your work regarding Republicans thus the bad people reference). I did not bring up this line about flags that you don't know what it represents, you did. It is the people you vote for who went on a tirade to remove the battle flag of Virginia from all government buildings. You tell me about that. I did not bring it up. You did.

To this single day only thing you have ever expressed is the want for free healthcare, other than that I can not find one single thing that the rest of you democrats have wanted regarding policy. In the mean time, your party burns, loots, shoots cops, pushes communists policies, runs around pulling down statues, arguing over what sex you are and bitching about Trump. Only thing you voted for is Trump touched you somewhere. That's it. That is the entire policy discussion any of you have had for 4 years. You voted against something but stand for nothing but pure craziness. Have fun at your book burning.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-09-2020, 9:19 PM Reply   
Quote:

Oh it’s changed their culture alright. Turning their once thriving areas into cesspools of crime , violence and degenerates. Turned once prosperous areas of people working hard to provide for their families to a bunch of crybabies who think they’re entitled to everything with everyone else’s money.

Prime example A

In his first day on the job, Los Angeles County’s new District Attorney has announced that he’s lost his mind his office will decline to prosecute a whole spate of misdemeanors, damning a city already struggling with high levels of violence to accept even more crime in the name of “social justice.”

According to a new statement from the DA’s Office and detailed by FOX LA’s Bill Melugin, L.A. County DA George Gascon, who previously worked as San Francisco's DA (and we see how well that turned out) says his office will no longer prosecute, with some exceptions for repeat offenses, misdemeanor crimes for: Trespassing, Disturbing the peace, Driving on a suspended license, Driving with no license at all, Prostitution, Resisting arrest, Criminal threats, Drug and paraphernalia possession, Being a minor in possession of alcohol, Drinking in public, Under the influence of a controlled substance, Public intoxication, Loitering.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-09-2020, 9:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
The only thing California is conquering is its demise. California isn’t conquering anything but it’s own people. Much like every other democratic cesspool.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-09-2020, 9:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I think he is making a case to remove all the guns, they are not safe.
Typical leftist dribble ...don’t acknowledge the problem , just deflect to something else.

Remove the guns from society, not the criminals.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-09-2020, 11:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
OMG! Michelle Obama grew up in a middle class family in south Chicago with very supportive parents, they did not own their own house but put all their money into getting their two kids through Princeton University, do they deserve an award for that ? Because that’s the norm of just about every middle class family in America Both Michelle and her brother attended All black schools from 1st grade to their senior year in High Schoollies complete lies , their first day at Princeton was their first day at a school that was Not all Black!MORE LIES AGAIN
Michelle is Not privileged, you don't go from living in the Ghetto ANOther LIEto being a graduate from Princeton University by being privileged, I am sure many of her fellow students at Princeton were privileged, her story should be a template for most people how to succeed in life.
Wow. I don’t even know where to begin after that complete fallacy of a paragraph you just wrote. Your words couldn’t be further from the actual truth. Did you quote those from some leftist media source ? Michelle Obama didn’t grow up in the ghetto. Quite the opposite. She grew up just south of the University of Chicago, in Chicago’s south shore neighborhood , (Woodlawn to be exact) which at the time was still mixed with whites trickled over from Hyde Park, a predominantly white upper middle class area at that time . While Woodlawn present day is a complete ****hole. Hyde Park is still a wealthy , affluent very gentrified area. About the only fact you have right is her parents believe in bettering their children. Contrary again to you claim Michelle didn’t see white students until Princeton......the actual fact is she DID NOTattend all black schools growing up. Quite the opposite. She attended one of the most prestigious city high schools which at the time was filled with an overwhelmingly white student population. Your next claim of her brother doing same ........again quite the opposite. He attended a private catholic high school, Mt. Carmel to be exact , another predominately white High School ( also regarded tops in its education ) where he was a stand out basketball star. You’re so far from reality and the truth it’s not even funny. Trying to pull the race card like a good liberal to justify it all eh? The fact you can’t even get the neighborhood demographics or the low level educational background correct speaks volumes of you tainted views.

Now let’s get to the meat and potatoes.

There no denying Michelle is a smart woman. Michelle’s work ethic open doors for her, once enrolling into Whitney Young H.S ., she was taken under the wings and was then mentored/ groomed to move on by “the community” . The legacy to vet her into Princeton was largely based on her brother’s path which she followed. She’s even quoted as saying such. However her brothers acceptance was based largely on his athletic ability Not is educational standards. He was a basketball phenom as evident by his drafting into the NBA . No doubt her parents had values and her educational success at Whitney Young led to her ultimate acceptance into Princeton. She was raised in a 2 parent household during a transitional time period. That’s about where that all ended. The road to Princeton was paid for community activists. Her qualifications where well below what was expected of a student to enroll at Princeton at the time was expected. Yet affirmative action programs opened those doors with open arms. People from the movement became involved and furthered her way through Princeton and open the doors for her in to Harvard. Take a look at all her work while in Princeton. It was all race based dribble exactly lining up with the movements of the activists with deep pockets based in her community. She graduated Harvard law and did a small stint of legal work for a firm with long ties to activist and agenda driven partners. Spent less 2 yrs there as a low level member before her paved road to stardom . Barrack also was given that same path after spending his post grad years in Chicago in the same community as Michelle, Coincidence you think? No , here’s the reality ,....They both became attached to the activists pushing terroristic agendas with figure heads such as Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright , Barrack and Michelle both have long ties to the same church group lead by the same leader Jeremiah Wright in their communities. In fact Barack Obama first met Wright in the late 1980s, while he was working as a community organizer in Chicago before attending Harvard Law School....... Wright then went on and officiated at the wedding ceremony of Barack and Michelle Obama, as well as at their children's baptisms.

Here’s little history on Jeremiah and his terrorist agenda he put forth through “ the church” .

The Jeremiah Wright controversy gained national attention in the United States, in March 2008 after ABC News investigated the sermons of Jeremiah Wright who was, at that time, the pastor of U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama.[1] Excerpted parts of the sermons were found to pertain to terrorist attacks on the United States and government dishonesty and were subject to intense media scrutiny.[2][3] Wright is a retired senior pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago and former pastor of Obama.[4]

Obama denounced the statements in question, but critics continued to press the issue of his relationship with Wright. In response to this, he gave a speech titled "A More Perfect Union", in which he sought to place Wright's comments in a historical and sociological context. In the speech, Obama again denounced Wright's remarks, but did not disown him as a person. The controversy began to fade, but was renewed in late April of that year when Wright made a series of media appearances, including an interview on Bill Moyers Journal, a speech at the NAACP, and a speech at the National Press Club.[5] After the last of these, Obama spoke more forcefully against his former pastor, saying that he was "outraged" and "saddened" by his behavior, and in May he resigned his membership in the church.[6]
. Oh geee. I am actually in the national spotlight and they linked my toes to a terrorist organization. So now I have to denounce him after working side by side with him for over 25yrs. WEIRD HOW THAT HAPPENS. Oh wait. Let’s get back on track and rewind the click back 20yrs to Michelle and Barrack.

She meets Barrack, the poster boy of bought and paid for politicians. Does her small stint as a low level attorney , and hen miraculously is given high level paying job after high level paying job through the same system Barrack was feed through. Mirror images of footprints. Only Barrack now became the face of her . The activist community bought and paid for his senate seat ,it wasn’t earned. In fact the Governor who tried to sell it a second time when he vacated it was put in prison.
Michelle received her Harvard Law JD in 88. Before Her first job at U of C she was given multiple city appointed positions related to nothing in her field. All those positions based on managing and dumping huge amounts of money into communities. ( I am sure there were no back room payoffs in Chicago at that time , you know the height of corruption) In 1991, she held public sector positions in the Chicago city government as an Assistant to the Mayor, and as Assistant Commissioner of Planning and Development. In 1993, she became Executive Director for the Chicago office of Public Allies, a non-profit organization encouraging young people to work on social issues in nonprofit groups and government agencies.[26] She worked there nearly four years and set fundraising records for the organization After those hard earned “politically given/appointed” positions she went on to her long Cush career through the University of Chicago money pipeline of well paying no show jobs. A who’s who list of Chicago political favors . Appointed to her first position at U of C , the budget for her position almost quadrupled in size. Received a record increase that nothing at the time had ever seen. She was given an obscene amount of money to further race based programs, and by that time her and Barrack were married as he was already well in his made up political journey of no experience straight to the top.

Next time ......if you’re going to try and claim something, you should at least get some of big points you claim fact checked and do some research of your own. About the only job she earned her entire career was the low level position at the Sidley Austin law firm. After that it was a plethora of given/appointed no show jobs she had no qualifications or educational background on through the University of Chicago political pipeline So spare me the bull**** hard work story and how she did it herself.

Name:  81C7D115-F962-4354-ADD8-9AA7AC894246.jpeg
Views: 1297
Size:  56.9 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 12-09-2020 at 11:44 PM.