Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-13-2020, 9:09 AM Reply   
“President Trump believes he will be President Trump, have a second term,”

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
A fitting end to this 5+ year thread would be Trump in a cell.... probably padded.
Trump is looking like he's gone off the deep end. Sure hope this doesn't get too messy.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-13-2020, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
“President Trump believes he will be President Trump, have a second term,”

Trump is looking like he's gone off the deep end. Sure hope this doesn't get too messy.
What would happen if trump decides to not leave, the right come together, obviously the right has all the guns, and says no, and takes your (possible win) away from the lefties? What would you do? Maybe call the social workers to come help?

What if there is a revolution and the right steels, bullies, and cheats the lefts possible win? Just take it, steel it, remove the left completely. Like taking candy from a baby, What if the police, and military agreed, and supported that movement?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-13-2020, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
What would happen if trump decides to not leave, the right come together, obviously the right has all the guns, and says no, and takes your (possible win) away from the lefties? What would you do? Maybe call the social workers to come help?

What if there is a revolution and the right steels, bullies, and cheats the lefts possible win? Just take it, steel it, remove the left completely. Like taking candy from a baby, What if the police, and military agreed, and supported that movement?
It doesnt matter, his term ends on Jan 20 he is not president any longer. If he is leading an armed response then the police and military may need to assist in the keeping peace. Zero chance of success, zero. We live in the USA, not a reality TV show. Personally i would sit back and watch the chit show. BTW, the right does not have all the guns and ammo. What do you mean by "possible win"?
Dont worry, the military swears an oath to the constitution not the president. Are you tryna incite a civil war or supporting a coup attempt? That wont happen.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-13-2020, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
It doesnt matter, his term ends on Jan 20 he is not president any longer. If he is leading an armed response then the police and military may need to assist in the keeping peace. Zero chance of success, zero. We live in the USA, not a reality TV show. Personally i would sit back and watch the chit show. BTW, the right does not have all the guns and ammo. What do you mean by "possible win"?
Dont worry, the military swears an oath to the constitution not the president. Are you tryna incite a civil war or supporting a coup attempt? That wont happen.
I am not trying to incite anything, but what if there was a civil war, what if it was the right vs the left. What if? What if the government said no! Crazier things have happened. We had one civil war. the country was divided and many died. Whats stopping it from happening again?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-13-2020, 10:21 AM Reply   
Then you should stop talking about nonsense. The election is over, the results are in. Biden will be sworn in. Trump will be busy fighting legal battles and jail. I dont think the "right" would last too long Vs. the US Army.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-13-2020, 12:08 PM Reply   
Did anyone catch the "operation derp speed" press conference? Poor old Trump was very low energy, almost depressed. Oh poor baby.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-13-2020, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am not trying to incite anything, but what if there was a civil war, what if it was the right vs the left. What if? What if the government said no! Crazier things have happened. We had one civil war. the country was divided and many died. Whats stopping it from happening again?
Voting, the country Is divided as ever, just had a war at the ballot box too, looks like Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina are all purple now, so I don't think that all the Midwestern States, Louisiana and Mississippi, which are sandwiched in the middle of States are going to try and succeed from the Nation for any reason. republicans will get 70 million votes in 2024, the democrats? who knows?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-13-2020, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Our government has dealt with it in the way the constitution dictates. I can not help the democrats can not keep their people out of the streets burning, looting and murdering each other.
Last time I saw the people in the street, they were dancing for the Biden victory, It's Joe Time!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-13-2020, 1:49 PM Reply   
There will be no civil war. Your 2nd amendment weapons are no match for the government.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-14-2020, 3:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Did anyone catch the "operation derp speed" press conference? Poor old Trump was very low energy, almost depressed. Oh poor baby.
Operation Bullsh*t @ Warpspeed. Pence earlier gave credit to Operation Bullsh*t for Pfizer developing the vaccine. Pfizer responded that they developed it without being part of the program. Trump claims they misrepresented themselves because since the govt contracted to buy it, that made them part of the program. The press conference was 90% self congratulations for Trump and 10% informative. I prefer the self congratulations be kept below 50%.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-14-2020, 4:40 PM Reply   
The orange messiah is still insisting on hosting covid super spreader events. Not all bad I guess might thin the herd a little.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-15-2020, 1:25 AM Reply   
Trump calls Biden’s victory a landslide!
Attached Images

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-15-2020, 2:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Trump calls Biden’s victory a landslide!
Have to start preparing for the impeachment, those Russians did it again.lol. won't be until the house losing in 2 years, but its coming, as this is the new way forward.

Spend all our time digging up all the dirt while he was VP, and drop another 40mil on attorneys and investigations. tight up the system. Its the new American way! Should be fun, makes for great news. as the media will be need it.

Last edited by dougr; 11-15-2020 at 2:15 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2020, 2:39 AM Reply   
Gotta love this new height of hypocrisy from my utterly and completely worthless governor. And what style he showed by doing it at the French Laundry, no less. The guy has weekly press conferences to tell us all how we need to shut everything down.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/californi...204247473.html
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-15-2020, 2:40 AM Reply   
Still going at it, The peaceful left , get ready for 4 more years of this .

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...er-maga-march/
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-15-2020, 2:46 AM Reply   
if you don't claim the Proud Boys then why do Dems have to claim Antifa? F** ANTIFA!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2020, 4:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
if you don't claim the Proud Boys then why do Dems have to claim Antifa? F** ANTIFA!
Are we seeing the proud boys assaulting people like that? Are there nationwide, chronic attacks on the left each and every day? You guys are EVIL. You murderers kill babies for the sake of convenience and force the deviant homosexual agenda on the children that aren't aborted. Own it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2020, 4:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Still going at it, The peaceful left , get ready for 4 more years of this .

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...er-maga-march/
Sickening. What else can you expect from a party as fundamentally evil as the democrats?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-15-2020, 5:42 AM Reply   
So you accept that the Proud Boys represent all Republicans just as in your mind ANTIFA represents all Dems?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-15-2020, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Are we seeing the proud boys assaulting people like that? Are there nationwide, chronic attacks on the left each and every day? You guys are EVIL. You murderers kill babies for the sake of convenience and force the deviant homosexual agenda on the children that aren't aborted. Own it.
Relax. I dont think anyone kills babies for convenience nor forces a deviant homosexual agenda on anyone. Those are deeply personal choices. Most people just want to let people make up their own mind about what is best for them. Isnt less govt in our lives a republican tenet? Imagine someone telling you what to do, like wear a mask, or respect the results of a fair election. Even thats too much.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-15-2020, 6:09 AM Reply   
Nobody like a quitter.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...rce=reddit.com
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-15-2020, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
So you accept that the Proud Boys represent all Republicans just as in your mind ANTIFA represents all Dems?
Are you that mentally challenged that you can’t see the “proud boys “ are a made up news media militia talking point. They’ve been involved in ZERO race based attacks.
, and basically didn’t exist until Antifa and BLM took over the left coast ant they needed a counter group to focus on for the election. The alleged founder isn’t even white. COME ON MAN !

The fact you’re so blind to the actual reality of what happening is scary. No not every democrat if an Antifa member. However no democrats he then condemned the actions of Antifa or BLM. They have openly supported their actions. That’s the issue. They have failed to denounce their actions any taken any steps to get them under control in their areas. You can try the idiotic attempt at deflecting the truth with the buzzword group “ proud boys “ , but the fact of the matter is there are only 2 groups terrorizing this country at the moment , and they’re both supported by all the highest ranking dems in the nation. They won’t condemn them but they will payroll them. The major support for domestic terrorists only comes from one side.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-15-2020 at 6:30 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-15-2020, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are you that mentally challenged that you can’t see the “proud boys “ are a made up news media militia talking point. They’ve been involved in ZERO race based attacks.
, and basically didn’t exist until Antifa and BLM took over the left coast ant they needed a counter group to focus on. The alleged founder isn’t even white. COME ON MAN !

The fact you’re so blind to the actual reality of what happening is scary. No not every democrat if an Antifa member. However no democrats he then condemned the actions of Antifa or BLM. They have openly supported their actions. That’s the issue. They have failed to denounce their actions any taken any steps to get them under control in their areas.
Funny, but wrong.
https://proudboysusa.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys
Promotes and engages in political violence. Est. Sept 2016. Gavin McInnes, the founder it is quite white, Enrique didnt take over for several years.
If you search, its easy to find evidence of Dem leaders condemning any and all violence. Enough with false equivalence.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-15-2020, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny, but wrong.
https://proudboysusa.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys
Promotes and engages in political violence. Est. Sept 2016. Gavin McInnes, the founder it is quite white, Enrique didnt take over for several years.
If you search, its easy to find evidence of Dem leaders condemning any and all violence. Enough with false equivalence.
Beahahahahah. Wikipedia is your source. GTFOH. You should really read what they post then so you can educate yourself. Straight from the Wikipedia link

In late November 2018, an internal memo from the Clark County Sheriff's Office showed that the FBI had designated the Proud Boys an extremist group, but it later clarified that only certain members were extremist threats with ties to white nationalism.[10][38][39][40] In 2019, two Proud Boys were sentenced to four years in prison for attempted gang assault, attempted assault and other charges for a 2018 New York incident where they attacked individuals who prosecutors said were members of antifa.[41]

So Antifa can attack citizens all over the US , and the proud boys are automatically a white supremacy group because they hate the domestic terrorists. ? Wait better yet what’s makes them even a bigger threat is they’re banned by social media. Big scary group :::::::::::::The Proud Boys have been banned by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.[42]. I am shaking in fear.

You’re so full of **** making things up it’s beyond ridiculous. You sound just like the rest of the pussy left. What white supremacy group alllows an AFRO CUBAN to run it? NONE THATS WHO ! At best their an anti Antifa group. THE END.

There isn’t a single reference to them outside of being tagged once Trump took office. Such a crock of made up **** it’s hysterical.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-15-2020 at 10:50 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-15-2020, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Beahahahahah. Wikipedia is your source. GTFOH. You should really read what they post then so you can educate yourself. Straight from the Wikipedia link

In late November 2018, an internal memo from the Clark County Sheriff's Office showed that the FBI had designated the Proud Boys an extremist group, but it later clarified that only certain members were extremist threats with ties to white nationalism.[10][38][39][40] In 2019, two Proud Boys were sentenced to four years in prison for attempted gang assault, attempted assault and other charges for a 2018 New York incident where they attacked individuals who prosecutors said were members of antifa.[41]

So Antifa can attack citizens all over the US , and the proud boys are automatically a white supremacy group because they hate the domestic terrorists. ? Wait better yet what’s makes them even a bigger threat is they’re banned by social media. Big scary group :::::::::::::The Proud Boys have been banned by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.[42]. I am shaking in fear.

I didnt say they were a white supremacy group, did I. I posted 2 links. If your members are being sentenced to years in prison, i may want to second guess the decision to join.
You’re so full of **** making things up it’s beyond ridiculous. You sound just like the rest of the pussy left. What white supremacy group alllows an AFRO CUBAN to run it? NONE THATS WHO ! At best their an anti Antifa group. THE END. Point out what I made up. I posted links.

There isn’t a single reference to them outside of being tagged once Trump took office. Such a crock of made up **** it’s hysterical.
You joining? or just standing up for them?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-15-2020, 2:04 PM Reply   
bye don
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-15-2020, 2:59 PM Reply   
Apologies, carnie hands not to scale in the above illustration.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-15-2020, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
You joining? or just standing up for them?

A you did say they were a white hate group. The wiki link you posted labels them that. Hence if your using that as proof / definition then that’s what’s you’re spewing.

More facts straight from the horses mouth

I love being white and I think it’s something to be very proud of,” he told The New York Times a year later, revealing an ideology that would later form the foundation of the Proud Boys. “I don’t want our culture diluted. We need to close the borders now and let everyone assimilate to a Western, white, English-speaking way of life.”

Gee what’s so racist about supporting western culture ?

More words from their founder

McInnes wrote that while he didn’t harbor any hate for minorities, he did for white liberals who subscribed to a “Marxist myth of ubiquitous equally” and refused to acknowledge innate disparities between people of different races — a notion he supported using the long-discredited work of Charles Murray. McInnes insisted he held out hope for the future of American race relations: once “we’re all forced to live side by side, we’ll quickly realize we’re incompatible, and agree to disagree,” he concluded. “The blind utopians at The New York Times will be crushed and the rest of us realists will be dancing in the streets.”

Ok I’ll make this very simple for you. Point out 5 of their most violent acts as a group in which they terrorized citizens of the United States with violence as a group or in the name of the group .

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-15-2020 at 4:08 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2020, 2:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Relax. I dont think anyone kills babies for convenience nor forces a deviant homosexual agenda on anyone. Those are deeply personal choices. Most people just want to let people make up their own mind about what is best for them. Isnt less govt in our lives a republican tenet? Imagine someone telling you what to do, like wear a mask, or respect the results of a fair election. Even thats too much.
Then you are either delusional, willfully ignorant or as I really suspect, evil and trying to say, “look look over here.” We have friends who are young parents with kids that just moved to Texas because of the Kali public elementary school curriculum which mandates the teaching about queers to very young kids. You can’t opt out. You can’t “make up your own mind.” They do it for you because, well, “that’s what your kid needs to be taught to function in our kulture.”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2020, 2:58 AM Reply   
So, the wise wise people of Oregon have decided that cocaine is legal, but a plastic straw is not....

You evil libtards have lost your idiot minds!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-16-2020, 3:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
so, the wise wise people of oregon have decided that cocaine is legal, but a plastic straw is not....

Name:  2D8A7AD8-509B-4FC9-A69C-F6EE2330EBA2.jpeg
Views: 1107
Size:  148.0 KB
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2020, 4:12 AM Reply   
^^^haha!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2020, 4:16 AM Reply   
^^^That type of idiocy is exactly what happens when the left is allowed to or voted in to run things without any checks or balances. All of their roads lead to Venezuela.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-16-2020, 5:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, the wise wise people of Oregon have decided that cocaine is legal, but a plastic straw is not....

So in Oregon coke, mushrooms and abortions are legal? yet i dont plan on trying out any of that. Are you? Anyone else? You act like they made it a required activity, fyi, it isnt required.

Things that are required....
Trump needs to stop lying, stop dividing. Admit that he lost the election and that he lost in a fair election. Votes were counted, lawsuits have changed nothing, its over. His cult followers need to hear it from him. There is zero chance Biden isnt getting sworn in. The longer he carries out the charade, more people will be hurt. His people. Lets see if he cares or if hes just another Jim Jones. Wait, Jones checked out with his followers, Trump wont even drink his own kool-aid.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-16-2020, 5:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^That type of idiocy is exactly what happens when the left is allowed to or voted in to run things without any checks or balances. All of their roads lead to Venezuela.
Got a link that we are turning into Venezuela? or just parroting? Biden's a moderate as is Harris.
This just in, Senate is still R, would that be considered a "check" or a "balance"?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-16-2020, 6:26 AM Reply   
7 more pointless lawsuits thrown out. 4 more dropped by the plaintiffs as they realized they have no evidence. wamp wamp.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-16-2020, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
We have friends who are young parents with kids that just moved to Texas because of the Kali public elementary school curriculum which mandates the teaching about queers to very young kids. You can’t opt out. You can’t “make up your own mind.” They do it for you because, well, “that’s what your kid needs to be taught to function in our kulture.”
How old is very young? Is it just about homosexuality or general sex education?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-16-2020, 7:30 AM Reply   
First is the actual photo from the "million" maga march. Estimated attendance was roughly 11k.

Second is the photoshopped photo put out by Trump's press liar KMcernernernery, claiming it was 1 million people lol. Way to ratchet up the contrast on that crappy 'shop lol - it's like they're not even trying anymore. Their lies used to have a little verve.
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-16-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
Its strangely consistent, Recall Sean Spicey Spicer say trumps 2016 inauguration was biggest in history. LOL. She is one whacked woman, last week she lied about something while in her roll working for the trump campaign. When called out on the lie, she referred reporters to check with the WH. Shes is literally the WH spokeshole.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-16-2020, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
So in Oregon coke, mushrooms and abortions are legal? yet i dont plan on trying out any of that. Are you? Anyone else? You act like they made it a required activity, fyi, it isnt required.

Things that are required....
Trump needs to stop lying, stop dividing. Admit that he lost the election and that he lost in a fair election. Votes were counted, lawsuits have changed nothing, its over. His cult followers need to hear it from him. There is zero chance Biden isnt getting sworn in. The longer he carries out the charade, more people will be hurt. His people. Lets see if he cares or if hes just another Jim Jones. Wait, Jones checked out with his followers, Trump wont even drink his own kool-aid.
Easy, he was wrongfully accused of russian collusion and they tried to impeach for 3 1/2 years. He is exhausting his right, and when its over, we will know who the next pres is. Until then, calm down, you and your lefties have had your panties in a bunch for 4 years. You should be used to it by now.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-16-2020, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Easy, he was wrongfully accused of russian collusion and they tried to impeach for 3 1/2 years. He is exhausting his right, and when its over, we will know who the next pres is. Until then, calm down, you and your lefties have had your panties in a bunch for 4 years. You should be used to it by now.
Ridiculous, but regardless refusing to at least go through transition prep is going to cost lives - plain and simple.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-16-2020, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Ridiculous, but regardless refusing to at least go through transition prep is going to cost lives - plain and simple.
Whats redic is Gavin Newsom, shutting down life, while he eats at his large dinner party, or that he sends his kids to in class learning while your kids cant. or that the left is planning a reset, and are bragging about it. Chicago mayor, "just has to be social" without a mask, but not anyone else. as these are the Gods of the world. lol

Total shi bagst, I would not piss on them if they were on fire. WE the people are stupid if we allow this **** to continue.

The worst election software ever, was used to record our votes, from 2016, Clinton screamed it was illegal electronic units, and poor security, as well as week systems within the software.

Now, I can write a book on this. lol like the rest making money on our backs. but it won't matter, because the left keeps putting retards into office.

Remember the 2018 Democrats screaming fraud, votes being flipped by the software, etc etc. should we keep vomiting more info?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-16-2020, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, you havnt figured out who won yet? First, they dont count boat parade numbers, they dont count people at covid rallies in an election. God cannot vote. The vote cannot be changed thru prayer. Flag sales do not count as votes.
Popular vote, Biden by over 5 million votes. Electoral college, Biden 306, Trump 232. Its the same electoral as in 2016 except in 2016 trump had 306. I believe trump said he won in a " Landslide Victory". ...And that was with losing the popular vote by 3 million. How could you not know the results yet?
You want me to calm down? lol, youre the guy who posted this

Also, Trump was impeached. The russians did attack both elections and he was guilty of obstructing justice. Guilty of many crimes. If you need proof, wait til Pence pardons him. People who are not guilty have no need for pardons.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-16-2020, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, you havnt figured out who won yet? First, they dont count boat parade numbers, they dont count people at covid rallies in an election. God cannot vote. The vote cannot be changed thru prayer. Flag sales do not count as votes.
Popular vote, Biden by over 5 million votes. Electoral college, Biden 306, Trump 232. Its the same electoral as in 2016 except in 2016 trump had 306. I believe trump said he won in a " Landslide Victory". ...And that was with losing the popular vote by 3 million. How could you not know the results yet?

Also, Trump was impeached. The russians did attack both elections and he was guilty of obstructing justice. Guilty of many crimes. If you need proof, wait til Pence pardons him. People who are not guilty have no need for pardons.
Until there is a legal, final decision, Biden did not win. Until all the documents are reviewed, and voted are checked, and the lawsuits are over. then there will be a final verdict. Also, it may go to the courts to decide. We will have to wait and see.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-16-2020, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:

Trump was not impeached. It was a partisan soap opera. IT WAS A JOKE. The democrats are a joke, We just have to put up with it until enough people pull their heads out of the sand and see what games they are playing. Its slowly turning red, more and more minorities are turing red. Keep up the good work. The socialist Dems will continue. Its funny that people flea socialism, to be free, while 50% of the people want it.

Wait until they start the "reset" Between defund the police, lock downs, BLM and antifa (Thank you for that, we picked up house seats) Riots, burning, looting and oh the CHAZ zone (only 3 people died over those few weeks) WE have a great VH1 best hits of 2020.

Sad to say, people have lost their minds. People yelling **** your FLAG, An american flag, in the middle of people eating dinner with their children at restaurant, shooting fireworks, throwing **** at innocent people THANKS ANTIFA, BLM you truly show your true colors shining through.

Last edited by dougr; 11-16-2020 at 12:36 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-16-2020, 12:29 PM Reply   
You’re back in fantasyland and your drunk posts are getting sillier and sillier. And nothing you said precludes proper transition work and planning - worst case it’s a bit of redundancy. Listen to the voices on the right calling for it too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-16-2020, 1:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Until there is a legal, final decision, Biden did not win. Until all the documents are reviewed, and voted are checked, and the lawsuits are over. then there will be a final verdict. Also, it may go to the courts to decide. We will have to wait and see.
Quote:
Until there is a legal, final decision, Biden did not win. Until all the documents are reviewed, and voted are checked, and the lawsuits are over. then there will be a final verdict. Also, We will have to wait and see.
Fixed it for you.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-16-2020, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nope! You believe "life" starts when the egg is fertilized in a woman, there has Never been a life born outside the uterus, you call these fertilized eggs "babies" You could Not be more mistaken, Again, the girl is Not pregnant until the fertilized egg is implanted in the uterus. You believe the girl has a "baby" inside her when she is not even pregnant. It is not easy to get the fertilized egg to attach in the uterus, almost half of all fertilized eggs do not get implanted in the girls uterus, therefor you believe almost half of all "life" goes down the toilet, So, You Are the murderer!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-16-2020, 7:15 PM Reply   
Quote:

What’s suspiciously missing from your comments is all your outrage and the links to your posted in 2016 when
Clinton
Jake Tapper
Val demings
Adam schiff
Sheila Jackson Lee
Ron Wyden

were screaming at the top of their lungs on a repeat media loop that voting machines were easily manipulated and changed by Russia allowing Trump to win. They had hours upon hours of coverage of them saying how machines are easily tampered with and voting is a non secure process. Now flip the script and they’re all screaming bull**** at Trump .

The standard hypocrisy from the left makes yet another appearance.

We are also supposed to take a guy who uses steel incorrectly serious?

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-16-2020 at 7:19 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-16-2020, 7:25 PM Reply   
This about sums it up. Guess that me too movement is dead. Sexual favors for promotions is ok ,

Trump is a womanizer was screamed from the rafters. Suspiciously absent from the left rhetoric is the condemnation of this trash sucking and ****ing her way to the top. Guess that’s ok and acceptable now.

Name:  36C65C37-D0F1-4605-BAB9-96648655D8AC.jpeg
Views: 1128
Size:  48.9 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-16-2020, 7:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Got a link that we are turning into Venezuela? or just parroting? Biden's a moderate as is Harris.
This just in, Senate is still R, would that be considered a "check" or a "balance"?
It’s called accessibility. Clearly you’ve never had children and could give a flying **** about what they’re exposed to on a daily basis in a society where that atmosphere is encouraged . Drug dealers wreck families, neighborhoods , and cities peddling an addictive poison.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-16-2020, 7:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Whats redic is Gavin Newsom, shutting down life, while he eats at his large dinner party, or that he sends his kids to in class learning while your kids cant. or that the left is planning a reset, and are bragging about it. Chicago mayor, "just has to be social" without a mask, but not anyone else. as these are the Gods of the world. lol

Total shi bagst, I would not piss on them if they were on fire. WE the people are stupid if we allow this **** to continue.

The worst election software ever, was used to record our votes, from 2016, Clinton screamed it was illegal electronic units, and poor security, as well as week systems within the software.

Now, I can write a book on this. lol like the rest making money on our backs. but it won't matter, because the left keeps putting retards into office.

Remember the 2018 Democrats screaming fraud, votes being flipped by the software, etc etc. should we keep vomiting more info?
It’s the norm from the top dems.

Mayor Lightfoot has already defied her own orders by traveling and having parties in her own house for the sake of her daughter. Her response. “ we all need some time together in this pandemic for our personal well being. Yea she can have that time. You can’t. She can go to Biden rallies without a mask and scream into a megaphone for hours , but you can’t sit at a restaurant to eat.

Governor Fatzker’s family is traveling out of state for family thanksgiving , being with family is important during this pandemic he says. Yea. His family is allowed to travel and violate quantine procedures , but you peasants must stay locked in your basement. Where is he traveling to with his family. His 4th joke
In FLORIDA. The biggest thorn in dems side with next to zero covid guidelines. Meanwhile his daughter is traveling the country competing in equestrian events. Again he wants you locked in your basement , canceling and threatening arrests for in home parties / holiday gatherings violating his 30 day shutdown policy , but his family doesn’t count.

It’s a giant load of horse****

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-16-2020 at 7:46 PM.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-16-2020, 11:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
It’s called accessibility. Clearly you’ve never had children and could give a flying **** about what they’re exposed to on a daily basis in a society where that atmosphere is encouraged . Drug dealers wreck families, neighborhoods , and cities peddling an addictive poison.
This is scary, we keep our children from watching things on TV that will skew their ability to understand right vs wrong, but its ok to watch a junky shoot up in the park next to your home. totally fine! Its out of control. The left is nuts.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-16-2020, 11:42 PM Reply   
Trump supporters whining about right vs. wrong lol XD
You whiny Bs crack me up
Attached Images

Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-17-2020, 1:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

One of my more kooky friends used the line, "We know who has all the guns." the other day. I told him, the left has guns too and if Chicago is an indication, they aren't afraid to use them.

A civil war is not coming. Trump's presidency is ending with a whimper. All the court cases are failing, his lawyers are leaving and any support he had in Washington is slowly taking a step away from him. His parting shot at the US democracy wasn't ever even taken seriously. Fox News even had to bail on him. It is time he goes back to being a reality star and carnival barker for the last decade or so on the planet.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-17-2020, 1:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
were screaming at the top of their lungs on a repeat media loop that voting machines were easily manipulated and changed by Russia allowing Trump to win. They had hours upon hours of coverage of them saying how machines are easily tampered with and voting is a non secure process. Now flip the script and they’re all screaming bull**** at Trump .

And you think we take you dumba$$s seriously?

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12...uncil-election
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-17-2020, 1:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Drug dealers wreck families, neighborhoods , and cities peddling an addictive poison.
Don't drag Purdue Pharma into this. They aren't democrats.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       11-17-2020, 2:56 AM Reply   
There are just too many senseless deaths happening in the US currently. As a country we need to do more. We can do more. Here’s what I propose we do: lockdown all fast food restaurants, mandate a required 20 minutes of vigorous exercise 5 times a week, ban cigarettes, only allow 2 alcoholic drinks per day.

That’s right – the real killer in the US is cardiac arrest. Over half a million people have died this year from it – twice the number of covid. Fat, lazy, unhealthy Americans just keep going on smoking, drinking, eating garbage food and dying.

Tell me more about how it’s important that I wear my mask and socially distance for the health and protection of my fellow citizens. Since when does the US care about it’s health?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-17-2020, 3:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump is a womanizer was screamed from the rafters. Suspiciously absent from the left rhetoric is the condemnation of this trash sucking and ****ing her way to the top. Guess that’s ok and acceptable now.
Why the misogynist BS? Why the double standard for men and women? OK for Trump to dangle favors in exchange for sex with a porn star, but not OK for women to accept said offer? They are the trash and the man is immune from judgment? Even assuming that your statement is factually correct (that a woman uses sex to advance her career) can you not see that that's because of a sexist system where men have power to dole out in exchange for sexual favors?

Tired of this kind of garbage. I humor a lot of maga-nation's craziness here, but this sort of blatant sexist BS is unacceptable.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-17-2020, 3:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
What’s suspiciously missing from your comments is all your outrage and the links to your posted in 2016 when
Clinton
Jake Tapper
Val demings
Adam schiff
Sheila Jackson Lee
Ron Wyden

Yeah, that was doug. You have any links to all those libtards screaming at the top of their lungs?? As I recall Clinton called trump night of the election to concede. Made a national concession speech the very next day. It was the Green party who paid for recounts.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/bri...es-since-2016/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-17-2020, 4:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
There are just too many senseless deaths happening in the US currently. As a country we need to do more. We can do more. Here’s what I propose we do: lockdown all fast food restaurants, mandate a required 20 minutes of vigorous exercise 5 times a week, ban cigarettes, only allow 2 alcoholic drinks per day.

That’s right – the real killer in the US is cardiac arrest. Over half a million people have died this year from it – twice the number of covid. Fat, lazy, unhealthy Americans just keep going on smoking, drinking, eating garbage food and dying.

Tell me more about how it’s important that I wear my mask and socially distance for the health and protection of my fellow citizens. Since when does the US care about it’s health?
https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/...ardiac-death#1

As much as i agree with much of your thoughts the comparison isnt really rational. There is no doubt we will have more than 350,000 covid deaths by the end of december. Our first death was in March, thats 10 months. Another 100,000 in a full year. There were zero in 2019. In less than a year we went from zero to 450,000 deaths. Thats a slightly higher growth rate than cardiac arrest. As far as assisting those who cant stop being fat, I remember when they tried to get rid of 48 oz big gulps, there was this...https://letsmove.obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/ Then trump the genius decided on michele obamas birthday to do this
https://time.com/5767825/usda-roll-b...lunch-program/
Remember when trump had the college champs to the WH? He fed them McDonalds. Fat, lazy, unhealthy Americans, you just described donnie.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-17-2020, 5:02 AM Reply   
Quote:

This is seriously stupid. Nobody can give you heart disease except God (genetics) and your choice of what you eat. You wear a mask to protect others in case you are infected. No wonder Trump was able to tool the idiots into not believing a mask is important. The information is out there and the morons want to believe the liar because he tells them what they want to hear.

If you want to live your life without regard to your health, it's your right and personal choice. That's not the case with an infectious disease that you can help prevent with a mask. It's a shame that people can't do it without being forced.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-17-2020, 5:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
That’s right – the real killer in the US is cardiac arrest.
When 9/11 happened did you point out the heart disease was a much bigger problem?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-17-2020, 5:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
It’s the norm from the top dems.

Mayor Lightfoot has already defied her own orders by traveling and having parties in her own house for the sake of her daughter. Her response. “ we all need some time together in this pandemic for our personal well being. Yea she can have that time. You can’t. She can go to Biden rallies without a mask and scream into a megaphone for hours , but you can’t sit at a restaurant to eat.

Governor Fatzker’s family is traveling out of state for family thanksgiving , being with family is important during this pandemic he says. Yea. His family is allowed to travel and violate quantine procedures , but you peasants must stay locked in your basement. Where is he traveling to with his family. His 4th joke
In FLORIDA. The biggest thorn in dems side with next to zero covid guidelines. Meanwhile his daughter is traveling the country competing in equestrian events. Again he wants you locked in your basement , canceling and threatening arrests for in home parties / holiday gatherings violating his 30 day shutdown policy , but his family doesn’t count.

It’s a giant load of horse****
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/south...225800763.html

Elyse Wanshel·Reporter, HuffPost
Mon, November 16, 2020, 2:58 PM PST·4 min read

A South Dakota nurse has gone viral after explaining her ongoing frustrations with trying to convince COVID-19 patients they actually have the virus.

“Their last dying words are, ‘This can’t be happening. It’s not real,’” Jodi Doering told CNN. “Even after positive results come back, some people just don’t believe it.”

Doering was sitting on her couch Saturday night and was attempting to soothe herself on a night off by cuddling her dog and eating Oreo ice cream, when she felt the urge to publicly express the obstacles she’s facing at work.

“I can’t help but think of the Covid patients the last few days,” she tweeted. “The ones that stick out are those who still don’t believe the virus is real. The ones who scream at you for a magic medicine and that Joe Biden is … Going to ruin the USA.”

She added: “All while gasping for breath on 100% Vapotherm. They tell you there must be another reason they are sick. They call you names and ask why you have to wear all that ‘stuff’ because they don’t have COViD because it’s not real.”
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       11-17-2020, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is seriously stupid. Nobody can give you heart disease except God (genetics) and your choice of what you eat. You wear a mask to protect others in case you are infected. No wonder Trump was able to tool the idiots into not believing a mask is important. The information is out there and the morons want to believe the liar because he tells them what they want to hear.

If you want to live your life without regard to your health, it's your right and personal choice. That's not the case with an infectious disease that you can help prevent with a mask. It's a shame that people can't do it without being forced.
Covid kills those with underlying conditions: obesity, smokers, diabetes, most of them are personal health choices. Multiple people talk about how the us deaths are higher than other countries, why could that be? We're shutting down the country to save lives, but no one cares when twice as many people die from a much more preventable cause. Yes some healthy lifestyle people die from cardiac arrest, but they are the minority. Kind of like the smoked all their life and lived to 100 group.

For the record, I wear my mask. Not sure how much it helps, but it can't hurt, so I wear it.

Last edited by bcd; 11-17-2020 at 6:09 AM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-17-2020, 6:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Covid kills those with underlying conditions: obesity, smokers, diabetes, most of them are personal health choices. Multiple people talk about how the us deaths are higher than other countries, why could that be? We're shutting down the country to save lives, but no one cares when twice as many people die from a much more preventable cause. Yes some healthy lifestyle people die from cardiac arrest, but they are the minority. Kind of like the smoked all their life and lived to 100 group.

For the record, I wear my mask. Not sure how much it helps, but it can't hurt, so I wear it.
You don't have to have an underlying condition to die of covid. Lots of healthy people do.

Anti maskers are just maskers pre death of a loved one.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-17-2020, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:

And old people of course. You know like your mum and dad, grand parents. Wearing a mask doesn't really protect you, it protects other people, it is your civic duty. If more people were like you then less vulnerable people would contract it and get sick.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       11-17-2020, 7:21 AM Reply   
Why isn't it also my civic duty to take the donut out of the fat guy's hand and make him start jogging since he's probably going to die of cardiac arrest? I'll wear my mask while I do it.

Twice as many people die from cardiac arrest. It's just not new and dominating the news.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-17-2020, 7:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why isn't it also my civic duty to take the donut out of the fat guy's hand and make him start jogging since he's probably going to die of cardiac arrest?

Twice as many people die from cardiac arrest. It's just not new and dominating the news.
Because it's his choice to eat the donut, it's not his choice to breath in the virus you breath out.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-17-2020, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why isn't it also my civic duty to take the donut out of the fat guy's hand and make him start jogging since he's probably going to die of cardiac arrest? I'll wear my mask while I do it.

I am the guy at the office who chucks the donuts in the trash almost everyday. No discipline.
Its just illogical to compare a virus with cardiac disease.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       11-17-2020, 7:45 AM Reply   
It's their choice to not stay at home in isolation and go out in public to breathe my germs that a mask may or may not stop.

But aren't they safe if they're wearing their mask??

Last edited by bcd; 11-17-2020 at 7:47 AM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-17-2020, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's their choice to not stay at home in isolation and go out in public to breathe my germs that a mask may or may not stop.

You don't seem to understand what masks are about. And also, no it's not always their choice to stay home. Essential workers and lots of other workers don't have that luxury.

Not sure where this stupid idea came from that if a mask can't stop 100% of germs that it's not effective in greatly reducing the spread of covid.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-17-2020, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:

Yes but if you are in shared space it is logical that you take small steps to have consideration for others in that space. Example, I'm sure you agree it is not acceptable for a person to blast music with bad language at a park with small children, it's not a solution to say the children should stay at home if they don't want to hear music with bad language.

A standard mask doesn't protect the wearer it protects others in the space. N95 and similar are a different story.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-17-2020, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
[/B]

Yeah, that was doug. You have any links to all those libtards screaming at the top of their lungs?? As I recall Clinton called trump night of the election to concede. Made a national concession speech the very next day. It was the Green party who paid for recounts.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/bri...es-since-2016/
Yea then went around the back door with 4yrs of a
fake Russian hoax . Maybe you forgot that part. She still says she won because a majority of Americans voted for her as recent as 3 weeks before this Election Day.

Google is simple. Type their names
And listen to them all cry in 2016

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-17-2020 at 11:43 AM.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-17-2020, 11:40 AM Reply   
Hey, i found some election fraud!

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...nvestigations/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-17-2020, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
And you think we take you dumba$$s seriously?

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12...uncil-election

That Alzheimer’s must be starting to set in for you. Seek help! Suspiciously absent from your remarks are all your previous posts containing data to debunk all data contained in my posts.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-17-2020 at 11:50 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-17-2020, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:

If you’re so scared to go out and catch something stay in your basement like your other geriatric friend. Plenty of health experts agree masks are stupid as an everyday requirement
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-17-2020, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yea then went around the back door with 4yrs of a
fake Russian hoax . Maybe you forgot that part. She still says she won because a majority of Americans voted for her as recent as 3 weeks before this Election Day.

Google is simple. Type their names
And listen to them all cry in 2016
Im not forgetting russia. My memory is accurate, yours is just plain wrong, it isnt/wasnt a hoax. Russia attacking our election to assist DJT is fact. There was plenty of evidence verifying it all. Even Putin agreed. I refer you to the republican senate report. DJT standard practice of firing anyone who catches him is a long list. Comey, McCabe, Strzok...Six or 7 IG investigators. Everyone involved in his impeachment. When Roger Stone was found guilty in the russia scandal, Trump pardoned him. His practice continues. Today he fired the head of CISA, the agency who said that the 2020 Election was the most secure in history because it shows he is lying, again. Only one guy trying to steel an election.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-17-2020, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you’re so scared to go out and catch something stay in your basement like your other geriatric friend. Plenty of health experts agree masks are stupid as an everyday requirement
Covid kills more police officers in 2020 than anything else and thats your take? How does a hoax kill more cops than anything else? Were they all old, sickly with pre-existing conditions? Imagine if rioters or anything else killed that many cops.
Actually zero health experts agree with you, its the crackpots you believe, like Atlas. Right? Herd Immunity, right?
Large Thanksgiving gatherings will lead to small Christmas funerals, Winning.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-17-2020, 12:46 PM Reply   
hey how many SD cards do you think were never turned in? Michigan in deadlock. Nevada does not trust its certification. Not looking so good, looks like a lot of issues with "the Vote" Maybe its time to vote in person, maybe a revote?