Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                02-22-2003, 8:53 PM Reply   
This summer i took of with kneebaording and i was getting so much air of the back of my freinds x-10 that i could have done some serious tricks. how can i do a barrel roll? and how can i do flips?
Old                03-04-2003, 1:15 AM Reply   
hey m8
im not sure if ya can do flips and on a knee boared but you can on a wake boared so give it a go
luve smerica!!!
Old                03-04-2003, 3:07 AM Reply   
How do you 'pop' off the wake when ur on a knee board?
Old                03-07-2003, 4:15 PM Reply   
All the same principals of wakeboarding are used in all watersports that require some sort of lift. Whether it is wakeboarding, kneeboarding or ski jumping, you have to do the same thing: edge progressively and load the line. By the way, i'm sure if you looked hard enough you could find some fantastic videos from the 80s and early 90s that have instructionals. I know I actually watched one last summer where they were doing all kinds of flips on them.
Old                03-12-2003, 5:46 AM Reply   
http://kneeboard-uk.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=0d95f598de6c9c85923efa3b0a7d353 6&forumid=13
You will get your answer here.
Old                04-29-2003, 5:05 AM Reply   
I used to knee board until I learned how to ride a wakeboard. I could do backflip after backflip, but could never get any spins. Now it is for the girls on my boat that cant wakeboard.
Old                04-29-2003, 9:52 AM Reply   
Are the girls really that much tougher than you? O well, some of us just aren't cut out for the tough things.
Old     (krashr31)      Join Date: Oct 2002       05-10-2003, 9:26 AM Reply   
A barrel roll on a kneeboard is the same exact rotation for a roll to revert. God i could never go back!!!!