Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-14-2010, 3:31 PM Reply   
This Saturday evening, FREE and live on Spike. Check your local listings for times in your area

Matt Hammill vs. Keith Jardine
Court McGee vs. Kris McCray (TUF championship)
Chris Leben vs. Aaron Simpson
Spencer Fisher vs. Denis Siver
Jamie Yeager vs. Rich Attonio

John Gunderson vs. Mark Holst
Brad Tavares vs. Seth Baczynski
Kyle Noke vs. Josh Bryant
James Hammortree vs. Chris Camozzi
James McSweeney vs. Travis Browne

Not the best Finale card IMO, but could be quite interesting.

Hammill vs. Jardine - This should be quite fun. I'm really hoping Hammill can rebound from the mauling he got from JBJ, and even more so, put Jardine on his back for some good old fashioned gnp. Nothing against Jardine, I just want to see what his guard is like hahaha. Hammill by TKO.

McGee vs. McCray - Court has seemed to grow the most of all the competitors on the show and I look for him to take this fight somehow. I think both these guys are good and have some future in the UFC, but feel that Court is just a bit better.

Leben vs. Simpson - This seems like the most fun fight on the card to me. Simpson, if you recall, was almost murdered in the first round of his last fight against Lawlor, and somehow fought thru and won an amazing decision. He's still undefeated. Very strong wrestling base that I think he will use against Leben. Leben, as we all know, really only needs one good left and he can put anyone to sleep. Battle of wills....who takes the fight where they want it? Simpson by TKO.

Fisher vs. Siver - Gotta love Spencer Fisher. Ever since he beat Thiago Alves a few years ago. To me, Fisher is more gifted than Siver in every aspect of the game, and I look for Fisher to win by KO or TKO.

Yeager vs. Attonio - Everyone wanted to fight Yeager on the finale, LOL. Attonio gets his chance. This is a pick-em to me. Hoping for a great fight.

IMO this card needs some excitement and good finishes to get even a decent grade. GLAD this is a freebie hahaha.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2010, 4:39 PM Reply   
LOVE Court McGee. He's been my favorite and pick to win all season long.

I cannot stand Yeager. Talks nothing but sh** constantly and then ends up being a total bitch in his last fight. I'd love to see him get his ass kicked.

I've really enjoyed TUF this year. (Could be because it's the first year I've REALLY watched) Seems like a lot of good fighters this time around.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       06-14-2010, 5:10 PM Reply   
Awesome so this is this coming Saturaday?
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       06-14-2010, 5:12 PM Reply   
Saturday
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-14-2010, 6:10 PM Reply   
Yes, the 19th. And I don't want to hear any WHINING about price. Its FREE.

hahahaha.
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-20-2010, 11:09 PM Reply   
I am surprised I haven't heard more about these fights.......great night of fights......any night where Jardine bleeds like that is a good night for me. Court looked great and Yaeger lost. All in all a great night.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-21-2010, 8:09 AM Reply   
Agreed. I thought they were really good fights.

Glad my favorite from the beginning won this year. Excellent crop of fighters.. best we've had in awhile. Good stuff.

GSP is on next season... I will definitely be watching.