Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2009

Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       07-16-2009, 9:08 PM Reply   
I would be very interested in seeing the trick lists displayed for at least the top 40 Pro Men and or Jr. Pro Men for each of their last tournament runs (with what they fell on). Do they list these anywhere?

I mean you usually see the top 2 or 3 runs in the finals but what about everyone else? Just curious.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-17-2009, 6:39 AM Reply   
I want to know what YOUR run consisted of...or would have consisted of if you stood it up!

BTW...you need to come out to WBC Lavon sometime soon. Is Hubbard doing any Shudo filming?

(Message edited by eubanks01 on July 17, 2009)
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       07-17-2009, 6:47 PM Reply   
I cannot believe nobody responded to this but you J.

I started with a big Crow, HS 1 (supposed to be a three), TS 5, HS BS 1 (supposed to be a BS 3), Half Cab (suppossed to be a Half Cab Roll)(wake was washing big time)....

2nd pass: Figured I would comeback and get those BS 3's I nmissed so.... BS1 (fall) (did not pull hard enough and hit a trough), came back with a switch BS1 (supposed to be a 3 and was completely getting embarrassed and frustrated by this point), (my mind goes blank as I come in for the next trick which was gonna be a Roll to R) I seriously don't even remember but I was pissed off so much with my run that I essentially gave up and fell.