Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-30-2017, 6:07 PM Reply   
Wow: Media is calling the ROACH a Mexican National. But here are some Facts.

1. This guy is a ILLEGAL ALIEN. NOT a MEXICAN National!
2. This guy was DEPORTED 5 times.
3. The guy is Slated to be deported for the 6th TIME.
4. He will be deported and relieced Time Served!

This is a direct result of “Sanctuary cities”

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/kat...pier-shooting/
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-30-2017, 6:18 PM Reply   
I’m just ashamed at the whites rioting and burning things
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-01-2017, 6:39 AM Reply   
I hope the DemondRats are proud of the policy’s that they put in place and Defend to this very day That directly lead to the killing of innocent Americans. This POS Roach was living in SF and I’m sure he was living off the fat of the land and all of SF’s Sanctuary city benefits.

Mexican National. Paleeeeze! WTF is a Mexican National! Go back to your county & you can call yourself what ever the F you wanna be called. But when you enter this country illegally your called a “Illegal Alien” This Guy was DEPORTED 5 times. And this guy dosent look like some all star athlete or pole vaulter. How do you think this Roach got back into the US 6 times?

“They Come here as a Act of Love”
(Jeb Bush) add him to list of POS politicians.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-01-2017, 12:24 PM Reply   
Don't get caught up in the term Mexican National. It only means that he is a person from mexico. Can also be an illegal immigrant/alien at the same time. You would be an American National.

I read he "got off" because the bullet he "accidentally" fired, from the gun that he stole, ricochet off the ground, travelled 100 feet and hit her. hell of a trick shot.
If i was on that jury it would be difficult not to punish the roach.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-01-2017, 12:28 PM Reply   
"XXXXXX National" is a very common descriptor for one's nationality.

It was clear from the ballistics this POS didn't kill her on purpose. But how is it not involuntary manslaughter?
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       12-01-2017, 12:43 PM Reply   
Hopefully someone takes him out.....painfully
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-01-2017, 3:20 PM Reply   
Isnt it the prosecutor who tried to get murder 1 charges against him the fool? If he would have tried him on manslaughter involuntary or voluntary, the jury convicts. The roach shot with intent to kill just no one in particular. Like firing into a crowd.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-01-2017, 3:26 PM Reply   
Ya I finally had time to read up on this. Prosecutor must be kicking himself right now.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-02-2017, 9:45 PM Reply   
This was a classic case of overcharging by the prosecutor . While it is horrible he got off on the murder case for sure , proving intent is a completely different animal and a second year law student should have been able to see that coming. Another case where political pressure and social media leads to a failed outcome. There were no lesser included charges to consider regarding murder/ manslaughter aspect and it was an all or nothing case. I blame the prosecutors here not the jury. I don’t know if I would’ve been able to convict on that charge either , and most of you know my opinion on ^**bags. While again his actions lead directly to a death , the specific intent for the higher charges was just not there and really put jurors in a hard spot.

Still doesn’t change the fact this guy has no business being in our country. This POS is still a poster boy of what a failed system we have in place regarding illegals with criminal records . He is precisely the kind of trash we should be focused on getting rid of and preventing from coming back
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-03-2017, 12:22 PM Reply   
I saw a interview with the leed prosecutor & when he was asked if he would have done anything different in the trial the Arrogant bastard said “NO”, So let me get this straight. YOU lost a case, and if you were given a chance to do it all over again you would over charge the guy again and loose Again? Wow what a arrogant idiot. I guess rather then admit he made a mistake he doubles Down. I hope this Case hangs over this prosecutors head for the rest of his life. I agree in this case this is less about a liberal sanctuary city and more about a Mistake made by the Prosecutor
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-03-2017, 12:24 PM Reply   
But the original blame should be placed on the city administration for enforcing sanctuary city policies like the one that allowed this guy to be here in the first place Ed Lee is a Asian dong tard. I hope this human egg roll gets the boot
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       12-04-2017, 8:41 AM Reply   
It was a loaded question. The dumbass national knew better than to answer that with, "yes, I should've sought a more reasonable charge". Terrible case to make an example of the guy.
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       12-04-2017, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
But the original blame should be placed on the city administration for enforcing sanctuary city policies like the one that allowed this guy to be here in the first place Ed Lee is a Asian dong tard. I hope this human egg roll gets the boot

Exactly this
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-05-2017, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
These are the kind of arguments civil suits are based on , criminal history ,track record of ignoring law, actions led to the death of Steinle...... I hope they file against the city

Last edited by xstarrider; 12-05-2017 at 1:53 PM.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       12-06-2017, 8:11 AM Reply   
San Francisco is a ticking time bomb. They've opened there arms to illegals and actually encouraged illegal immigration to their city. Meanwhile you can't own a gun to protect yourself. I hate that place. Once slimy, lying Gavin Newsome is elected as Governor, he'll destroy the rest of the state. I hope to be out of this **** hole by that time.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-06-2017, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
San Francisco is a ticking time bomb. They've opened there arms to illegals and actually encouraged illegal immigration to their city. Meanwhile you can't own a gun to protect yourself. I hate that place. Once slimy, lying Gavin Newsome is elected as Governor, he'll destroy the rest of the state. I hope to be out of this **** hole by that time.
C'mon over the hill to Nevada Jarrod! Plenty of California ex-pats here taking advantage of low taxes and minimal regulation (and complaining about schools and roads and zoning).

And you can be just as close to Bullards Bar and Shasta from here as from Sacto/East Bay.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       12-06-2017, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
C'mon over the hill to Nevada Jarrod! Plenty of California ex-pats here taking advantage of low taxes and minimal regulation (and complaining about schools and roads and zoning).

And you can be just as close to Bullards Bar and Shasta from here as from Sacto/East Bay.
I'm working on it man. As soon as we can get my wife working remote, we're out of here. Unfortunately Nevada is already a purple state and I'm looking for something solid red.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-06-2017, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
I’ve worked in and around the City for 30+ years, but hadn’t actually been as a “tourist” for a few years. Last month we had to take a new bed to my daughter at San Jose State, and my wife and I decided to come back up thru the city and play tourist, Pier 39, Union Square shopping, lunch at the Wharf, etc.

We were shocked. The whole city smells like human waste. Not just the typical old school pan-handlers, but super aggressive “homeless” people verbally accosting everyone. Actual tent cities on the sidewalk/curbs with trash everywhere.

The wife and I both have jobs that allow us to transfer pretty much anywhere, the kids are both in college and relatively self sufficient, so we are actively looking to get the heck out of this crap hole of a state. The weather/lifestyle opportunities no longer outweigh the all the bull**** going on here.

Last edited by meathead65; 12-06-2017 at 9:35 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-06-2017, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm working on it man. As soon as we can get my wife working remote, we're out of here. Unfortunately Nevada is already a purple state and I'm looking for something solid red.

Those are all gonna be real culture shocks from NorCal. Plus whatever you want to say about California’s government, no other state can offer what CA does in terms of terrain and outdoor opportunity.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-06-2017, 12:13 PM Reply   
I see that they are now going to add additional charges and or time in jail for him being a felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition. Now they’re saying instead of just simply reporting him he could spend as much as three years in jail before Authorities deport him.

So much for Trump saying that killers are sneaking across our border. Remember how Outlandish that statement was??? Oh wait it’s true
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       12-06-2017, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
I see that they are now going to add additional charges and or time in jail for him being a felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition. Now they’re saying instead of just simply reporting him he could spend as much as three years in jail before Authorities deport him.

So much for Trump saying that killers are sneaking across our border. Remember how Outlandish that statement was??? Oh wait it’s true
Remember when the left was ardently against illegal immigration till 2011 when LaRaza approached the Obozo admin & said if he didn't support the illegals the Hispanic community would turn against him? Pepperidge Farms remembers. The illegals are nothing but pawns for future DNC voters & a guarantee for the left to regain & remain in power. The irony is they will be the next African American community that ends getting **** on by the left only to be trotted out every 4 years to be used as pawns then thrown back in their ghettos till the next election.
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       12-06-2017, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Remember when the left was ardently against illegal immigration till 2011 when LaRaza approached the Obozo admin & said if he didn't support the illegals the Hispanic community would turn against him? Pepperidge Farms remembers. The illegals are nothing but pawns for future DNC voters & a guarantee for the left to regain & remain in power. The irony is they will be the next African American community that ends getting **** on by the left only to be trotted out every 4 years to be used as pawns then thrown back in their ghettos till the next election.

Yet, the minorities always forget this every election cycle. The keep voting Dem and see no improvements to their communities.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       12-06-2017, 5:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
Yet, the minorities always forget this every election cycle. The keep voting Dem and see no improvements to their communities.
That's the carrot dangling they do every 4 years
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       12-07-2017, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Those are all gonna be real culture shocks from NorCal. Plus whatever you want to say about California’s government, no other state can offer what CA does in terms of terrain and outdoor opportunity.
The only thing Cali offers that no other state can match is the coast line which has never attracted me, and perfect, mosquito-free climates. Mountains and great outdoor life is available is many other states. The trick is finding a balance of what I need personally and professionally. I need to be in a ripe territory for technology consulting and sales. Colorado is attractive, however it's turning blue as well. I would probably go Minnesota if my wife would have it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-07-2017, 2:27 PM Reply   
My brother put up with Minnesota winters for a few years while his wife did her PhD up there. No thanks.

Austin?
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       12-07-2017, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
The only thing Cali offers that no other state can match is the coast line which has never attracted me, and perfect, mosquito-free climates. Mountains and great outdoor life is available is many other states. The trick is finding a balance of what I need personally and professionally. I need to be in a ripe territory for technology consulting and sales. Colorado is attractive, however it's turning blue as well. I would probably go Minnesota if my wife would have it.
Yeah I grew up on the Dakotas & in the middle of MN for a few years. Cold AF in the winter, humid in the summer & the mosquitoes are HUGE, like at least an inch & some bigger. High taxes & the state is very blue (mostly due to the twin cities). Overall though I had a lot of fun there but I was a teen, didn't work, lived on the lake so life was good for me. Colorado is 5 years away from being what you're fleeing. Everything is out of control expensive & the taxes keep rising as well.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-07-2017, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
I need to be in a ripe territory for technology consulting and sales.
Hard finding a red state that has smart people?
Old     (wakesk8er2)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-07-2017, 7:12 PM Reply   
Totally off subject, but are Wes and G sort of agreeing on something? I'm gonna go buy a lotta ticket and a bitcoin.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-08-2017, 11:07 AM Reply   
Only that it is cold as F in Minnesota.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       12-08-2017, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
My brother put up with Minnesota winters for a few years while his wife did her PhD up there. No thanks.

Austin?
I like Texas but it's a bit too south. I have family in Idaho and Minnesota. So ideally I'd be close to them. My Minnesota fam is awesome. It's a harsh place for weather. It doesn't bother me, but my wife hates it.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       12-08-2017, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Hard finding a red state that has smart people?
Quite the contrary my friend.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-09-2017, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Give it a rest. The GOP preys on the poor and uneducated, yet you make no mention of that. They are used as bigger "pawns" than blacks or Hispanics.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-11-2017, 12:31 PM Reply   
^^^Think Alabama.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-11-2017, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Give it a rest. The GOP preys on the poor and uneducated, yet you make no mention of that. They are used as bigger "pawns" than blacks or Hispanics.
List 5 examples of how
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-11-2017, 2:44 PM Reply   
The GOP preys on the poor and uneducated!!!! LOL LOL LOL That's Right you Demond Rats are the ones that a so PURE! LOL LOL LOL
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-12-2017, 5:38 AM Reply   
SF Mayor ED Dead!
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ed-lee-...rancisco-says/
Karma?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-12-2017, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty douchy thing to say when someone you don't know dies.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-12-2017, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty douchy thing to say when someone you don't know dies.
seriously I thought calling the guy a “Human Egg Roll” was pretty bad but if you say so

After thinking about It, would have been better if he was blasted by a Illegal while walking down the street minding his own business that would be true KARMA!!

Last edited by grant_west; 12-12-2017 at 8:30 AM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-12-2017, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
List 5 examples of how
1. Look at AL. The GOP suggests that it is better to support a molester than a person from the different party.
2. Look at the South in general. Plenty of GOP voters in these areas receive some form of government assistance, yet say welfare is bankrupting the country.
3. The GOP is convincing the poor and uninsured Republicans that no healthcare is better than Obamacare.
4. Trump trying to convince people that a multi-billion dollar wall is going to stop illegal immigration.
5. The GOP trying to convince Americans that the middle-class is who'll prosper under their new Tax Plan.

Need anymore???
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-12-2017, 5:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
1. Look at AL. The GOP suggests that it is better to support a molester than a person from the different party.
2. Look at the South in general. Plenty of GOP voters in these areas receive some form of government assistance, yet say welfare is bankrupting the country.
3. The GOP is convincing the poor and uninsured Republicans that no healthcare is better than Obamacare.
4. Trump trying to convince people that a multi-billion dollar wall is going to stop illegal immigration.
5. The GOP trying to convince Americans that the middle-class is who'll prosper under their new Tax Plan.

Need anymore???

Do you realize not of of those examples shows them exploiting the poor and like you claimed they do ? You Couldn’t even come up with 1 solid example .
Thanks for proving my point. Unlike the left that preys on minorities and the poverty stricken to garner votes the GOP does not. Thanks for playing and once again proving how idiotic and uneducated you are

Last edited by xstarrider; 12-12-2017 at 5:46 PM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-13-2017, 2:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Do you realize not of of those examples shows them exploiting the poor and like you claimed they do ? You Couldn’t even come up with 1 solid example .
Thanks for proving my point. Unlike the left that preys on minorities and the poverty stricken to garner votes the GOP does not. Thanks for playing and once again proving how idiotic and uneducated you are
Sure they do. You are just so brainwashed that you'd never admit the truth. The GOP has convinced you they are the party of morals and you fully bought in. You support a party of a President that has no problem child molestation or sexual assault. Nothing more "idiotic" than that.