Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 04, 2009

Old     (consigliereg8r)      Join Date: Aug 2009       10-09-2009, 6:08 PM Reply   
Put the cover on my boat. It has those air vent deals. I noticed that in section in the main cabin portion, the cover has dip where it looks like it is stretched and where water will puddle. Is there anything I can do other than to put another pole there?

Thanks
Old     (big_b_21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-09-2009, 6:31 PM Reply   
What kind of boat and what kind of cover?

I put the pole up on our as well as I put the ski pylon up because ours has a pylon that drops down to the same level as the sundeck.

Funny you ask about this, I met this morning with a local guy that does custom covers and repairs. He was asking if we thought that channels inside the cover with a fiberglass collapsible pole (kinda like the new tents) would be a good option to add to his covers for the wintertime to keep water from pooling.

Sounds like it might be a good option.
Old     (consigliereg8r)      Join Date: Aug 2009       10-09-2009, 6:59 PM Reply   
220 SAN with a custom cover--snaps all around. There are poles and vents in bow and mid-ships. The sag is to the real and port side of the midships vent pole.
Old     (big_b_21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-09-2009, 7:16 PM Reply   
I used a couple of these on the old boat. I just pumped them up really big and put one in the bow and one on the rear seat.

They also make great bumpers when rafting boats together.

Upload