Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 04, 2009

Old     (burn229)      Join Date: Nov 2007       10-01-2009, 2:14 PM Reply   
Can anyone tell me where the water intake is? I want to attach a garden hose T connector so I can run RV coolant through it. Has anyone added a T connector on a 330 before?

I have an 07 sanger V215

(Message edited by burn229 on October 01, 2009)
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-01-2009, 2:26 PM Reply   
The raw water inlet is probably near the transmission or vdrive. There should be a hose than comes from a through hull fitting. That hose probably runs to the transmission cooler or through the transmission.

I have never actually worked on a Black Scorpion bu this seems to be where most through hulls are located.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-01-2009, 2:48 PM Reply   
Mine's a d-drive but the raw water pump is on the bottom left corner when you look at the belt. The back of the pump has the upper hose for raw water and the lower hose goes to the circulation pump in the center of the belt. The raw water intake is on the starboard side of the hull about 1/4 from the stern.
Old     (sailing216)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-02-2009, 5:51 AM Reply   
There's a posting on CenturionCrew in the mods section with pictures and a detailed writeup on a 330 scorp. I think there the word 'flush' in the title.