Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-22-2021, 4:18 PM Reply   
Hey.. a few local community centers are working on helping 1000 homeless (mostly heroin addicts) get clean or move. So it seems aprox 800 of the people. who are recorded as homeless and in the system. have decided to relocate. 40 buses, and drop off in Portland and Seattle. Both locations have the Booty Bump, we dont here, so we are going to coordinate a move, prob 2 different loads. aprox 30 per bus. Anyone want to help!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-22-2021, 4:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
This piece of chit Trump Is going down,
https://www.yahoo.com/news/scotus-de...172705170.html
Nobody is above the law and Trump Must pay his taxes, all of us must pay our taxes and now Trump has to also!
Lol, if you think that teflon weasel is going down you are going to be sadly disappointed. Rich & powerful people don't go to jail or pay taxes. Sorry that's the truth.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-22-2021, 4:51 PM Reply   
For you Tesla lovers, my neighbor brought home a brandy new 2020 (left over) model 3. OMG, door panels are off, not a single panel lines up. and it leaks water. it leaks from the door jams. bumper is twisted, quality control is poor. cant wait to see how it works out. She is not happy, but she is uber liberal, and needs this. I told her she can use our truck when she is broken down. I told her to return it, go buy a honda or any Russian car for that matter.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-22-2021, 5:44 PM Reply   
My Tesla was perfect, your neighbor needs to get her eyes checked before accepting a new car with faults next time.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-22-2021, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Ivy league, left wing at its finest. I snort Heroin regularly. lol This is the prime example of why we have a broken system. He is a fool
https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/columb...-life-balance/
Oh for sure, the government should definitely be telling you what you can't do in your own home while harming no one else. Because freeeeeedom. Or something.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-22-2021, 7:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
This is a microcosm example of the real problem here in the U.S. You get your news from Fox telling you about the reporting from the MSM.

Fox falls over itself to say how Rightwing politicians are totally fine and justified to do what they do (watch Hannity's piece with Ted Cruz about his trip to Cancun. Cruz is trying harder to say he did something wrong than Hannity, who can't stop praising Cruz and justifying his trip.)

And Fox excoriates leftwing politicians, takes their words out of context, and feeds you a diet of rage about their "evils". You want to hear about how the left is evil so you keep tuning in to this type of right wing propoganda and keep having your ego stroked that you are right and on the right side.

You hate people on left for believing what they hear on CNN and MSNBC but you are the exact same as them. (Except your propagandists tell the truth, right?)
I haven’t watched more than two hours of Fox News since election night, almost four months ago. I read the news from their website as well as others and balance it with libtard, msm news. I don’t even read Brieightbert. Ever. I can read through the BS hit pieces on Fox. I don’t hate anyone. That said, I’d love to smack sense into a few here.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-22-2021, 7:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You seem to imagine a lot. Is there a left or right wing politician snorting heroin? What if house cats have super powers, would they rule the world?
Duuuuuuude, where’s my car??? F’n druggy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-22-2021, 8:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
For you Tesla lovers, my neighbor brought home a brandy new 2020 (left over) model 3. OMG, door panels are off, not a single panel lines up. and it leaks water. it leaks from the door jams. bumper is twisted, quality control is poor. cant wait to see how it works out. She is not happy, but she is uber liberal, and needs this. I told her she can use our truck when she is broken down. I told her to return it, go buy a honda or any Russian car for that matter.
That’s both sad and funny for different reasons. Sucks to be ripped off no matter your party. What town/state are you in, Doug? I love that you offered your truck. That is pretty funny.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-23-2021, 1:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Oh for sure, the government should definitely be telling you what you can't do in your own home while harming no one else. Because freeeeeedom. Or something.
maybe we can ship him to NZ and he can teach your children how to snort herion, in your living room, with all the neighbors and their children, so we can have everyone do it like the elite Ivy league educators do.

Teachers know best! Nothing better than having a professor telling him students, Its ok, it helps me wind down by the fire. Now I get it, we need these drug dealers flooding the states so we can get it to everyone. We prob should start administering in grade school.

If you cant see this being a bad thing, you are certifiably crazy.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-23-2021, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, if you think that teflon weasel is going down you are going to be sadly disappointed. Rich & powerful people don't go to jail or pay taxes. Sorry that's the truth.
I didn't think he was going to jail, he probably could delay to the day he is dead, that's why I commented on him paying his taxes, like every peon worker in America. But now I learn they are only going back to the year 2011, so it sounds like they are Not going after the sale of their dads property, which they paid No taxes on way back in 2005, Oh well!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-23-2021, 6:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
I didn't think he was going to jail, he probably could delay to the day he is dead, that's why I commented on him paying his taxes, like every peon worker in America. But now I learn they are only going back to the year 2011, so it sounds like they are Not going after the sale of their dads property, which they paid No taxes on way back in 2005, Oh well!
It really is amazing the lengths you libtards will go to with your TDS. The mans not even in office any more and there’s still an active effort to go after him. You people are genuinely deranged. Total losers.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-23-2021, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
maybe we can ship him to NZ and he can teach your children how to snort herion, in your living room, with all the neighbors and their children, so we can have everyone do it like the elite Ivy league educators do.

Teachers know best! Nothing better than having a professor telling him students, Its ok, it helps me wind down by the fire. Now I get it, we need these drug dealers flooding the states so we can get it to everyone. We prob should start administering in grade school.

I had a lot of professors with ideas that I disagreed with. That is the point of university: to exchange ideas. I disagree that heroine is good for anyone, but I am able to understand that he is using an extreme example (a personal one) to discuss freedom and the right to manage my body as I wish. Why should you or I care what he does? By the time you are university age, you can join the army, buy a house, buy a gun, drive a car, start a business, etc all of those ventures are full of bad influences that could ruin your life. By the time you are in University, you should be mature enough to not be easily influenced into tryin heroine.

I had a professor give a 1.5hr lecture on cultural relativism that was appalling (but interesting). I later worked for the guy and asked him about it. He said it was 100% bull****. He provided the ideas and it was up to us how we interpreted it. It was graduate level course.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-23-2021, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
When a liberal lefty from the bottom of the world is to the right of you on an issue you need to reevaluate your principals.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-23-2021, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
It really is amazing the lengths you libtards will go to with your TDS. The mans not even in office any more and there’s still an active effort to go after him. You people are genuinely deranged. Total losers.
Thought I explained to you TrumpTards, lived with Trump for 4 years, I could do another 4 years, no problem. If you look back, I was Not in favor of impeachment and the day the house voted to impeach him is when his popularity went up, probably why the election was so close. Don't really understand TDS, but I do know it is real. I know a person who has literally made tens of thousands of dollars while Trump was in office and they already disowned their family members for backing Trump. If Trump would have won, it could have put them over the edge, any way they are Not the only ones. Have fun with sleepy Joe, I really don't watch the crappy news any more.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-24-2021, 12:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
This piece of chit Trump Is going down,
https://www.yahoo.com/news/scotus-de...172705170.html
Nobody is above the law and Trump Must pay his taxes, all of us must pay our taxes and now Trump has to also!
Hahahahahah

Sure he is. Next you’ll be telling me he used Russia to win an election.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-24-2021, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hugs not Drugs. It's the liberal way.
Where were the hugs when they were tossing molatovs at the police or burning a looting? I think the left is not what you think it is. matter of fact historically it is not what you think it is. They have murdered millions of their own people to keep power.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-24-2021, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
The moderates and independents are how you win elections. They are the most important votes. 2016 was a one-off that we will never see again in our lifetime, but the cost of the political move will reverberate through the GOP for quite a while. There are no more votes to get by moving further right. Passion and anger within your base, flying flags and holding rallies does not win elections. Votes do. Trump lost in a landslide (that is what he said in 2016) and Biden also has a mandate from most of the population (something Trump never had). The momentum has shifted bigly against the new GOP. All the while Democrats are gobbling up the middle. If the GOP cannot solve for that, we have a big problem. The Trump movement has the potential to unravel the entire GOP.

You might not like it, but compromises have to be made.
You are not going to get a majority of people again. You want to talk about compromise, yet you could not even compromise with Trump.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-24-2021, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I had a lot of professors with ideas that I disagreed with. That is the point of university: to exchange ideas. I disagree that heroine is good for anyone, but I am able to understand that he is using an extreme example (a personal one) to discuss freedom and the right to manage my body as I wish. Why should you or I care what he does? By the time you are university age, you can join the army, buy a house, buy a gun, drive a car, start a business, etc all of those ventures are full of bad influences that could ruin your life. By the time you are in University, you should be mature enough to not be easily influenced into tryin heroine.

I had a professor give a 1.5hr lecture on cultural relativism that was appalling (but interesting). I later worked for the guy and asked him about it. He said it was 100% bull****. He provided the ideas and it was up to us how we interpreted it. It was graduate level course.
Unless you ignore science and realize that your frontal cortex is not developed and are still prone to irrational thoughts. Don't believe me? What happens to your car insurance when you hit age 25? Scientific date supported by an industry that is in the business of making money by tracking trend data on accidents.

The drug issue is not that you can be influenced is that many are. If not, people would not be risking their lives and fighting turf wars in gangs or life time in jail for the ability to sell it to you.

Be interesting what your friends talk on cultural relativism is. I think cultural relativism is scam. Not all cultures are the same. I don't want to live in a culture that sows their kids genitalia shut for instance and I certainly do not want to invite those type of people to live in the US where they can gain a foothold and over vote those those who do not want that.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-24-2021, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Where were the hugs when they were tossing molatovs at the police or burning a looting? I think the left is not what you think it is. matter of fact historically it is not what you think it is. They have murdered millions of their own people to keep power.
And left isn't what you think it is, BLM rioters are not "left" I would say they are apolitical. Very much like the capitol rioters don't represent the majority of the "right"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-24-2021, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
And left isn't what you think it is, BLM rioters are not "left" I would say they are apolitical. Very much like the capitol rioters don't represent the majority of the "right"
Cmon Ralph, everyone knows the Capitol rioters were Provocateur's and Leftys dressed as Trumptards, Ask Ron Johnson.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-25-2021, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bro, that is not even close. BLM is a welcomed group wherever they go on the left. The left has open arms to them. If they don’t, they get cancelled and labeled racist. Try reading in their own words what they are all about. Go look at their website. It’s sickening.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-26-2021, 3:58 PM Reply   
Just wait for the Durham report they said
It will take them all down they said
He just resigned, investigation of the investigators continues...
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...l-continue-on/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-03-2021, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
I have to disagree. BLM is on every sports program and supported considerably by the democrat party. The leaders of BLM are self (publicly) admitted Marxists. The are the mainstream democrat party and the democrat party clearly associates with them. So much so that the Vice President publicly advocated donating money and posting bail to get out of jail for those arrested for extreme violence during the marches. Vast majority were violent. Only the most extreme got arrested.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-03-2021, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
I have to disagree. BLM is on every sports program and supported considerably by the democrat party. The leaders of BLM are self (publicly) admitted Marxists. The are the mainstream democrat party and the democrat party clearly associates with them. So much so that the Vice President publicly advocated donating money and posting bail to get out of jail for those arrested for extreme violence during the marches. Vast majority were violent. Only the most extreme got arrested.
Got a link for that or just taking liberty and applying your feelings???
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-03-2021, 8:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Got a link for that or just taking liberty and applying your feelings???
There goes your fantasy world yet again, you simply have no clue about the actual real world implications of what actually transpires.

Minnesota Freedom Fund
Thirteen members of Biden’s campaign staff donated to bail and — rioters — they’re getting them out of jail. Looters — they got them out of jail. And his running mate, Kamala, urged their supporters to do the same thing.”

One defendant, Jaleel Stallings, was charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting at police during protests on May 30, county records show. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail, according to MFF interim director Greg Lewin. He said Stallings was among a dozens of people MFF helped with direct bail actions after the protests.
The probable charge statement against Stallings says officers wore their uniforms, as well as SWAT vests and helmets, as they fired 40 mm plastic projectiles to disperse crowds. As police officers patrolled in an unmarked white van, a group of people ran away, but Stallings allegedly approached the vehicle and appeared to fire three or four rounds from a AK-47-style mini Draco pistol after an officer fired a plastic projectile in his direction. Stallings was quickly subdued and arrested.

On Aug. 10, Minneapolis television station KMSP aired a report documenting how, after receiving the torrent of donations, MFF had bailed out a number of people charged with violent crimes, including posting $100,000 for a woman accused of killing a friend and $350,000 for a twice-convicted rapist charged with kidnapping, assault and sexual assault in two separate cases.
The court records do not show who provided the bail, but KMSP was able to determine MFF’s involvement because defendants file a document saying the bail money should be given to MFF. Tom Lyden, a KMSP investigative reporter, graciously provided a photo of one of those documents and other information gathered for his report.

Lionel Timms, a man whom MFF bailed out on an assault charge in July, was charged with committing third-degree assault on Aug. 14, leaving the victim with a traumatic brain injury and a fractured skull.
MFF issued a statement that it was “deeply saddened and troubled” by the arrest and that not enough support was given to Timms “to safely come back to the community,” including promised housing.

MFF also paid a bond for Chylen Evans, who was charged with looting a liquor store, clothing store and mobile store.

Just a few attempt murders of officers , murderers in general . looters , No big deal.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-03-2021 at 8:21 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-03-2021, 8:27 PM Reply   
Never forget

Kamala Harris during the riots
"They're not gonna stop, and everyone beware, because they're not gonna stop," she continued. "They're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day. "Everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they're not going to let up — and they should not. And we should not," Harris concluded

Rap Ayanna Pressley

"There needs to be unrest in the streets," Pressley said. Don’t let up, send emails, make phone calls," the congresswoman said reference to the protests. "There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there's unrest in our lives. And unfortunately, there's plenty to go around,"

Maxine Waters

"Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.

Yup all that rhetoric , but a single call for their impeachment or accountability for the mayhem
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       03-04-2021, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bro, that is not even close. BLM is a welcomed group wherever they go on the left. The left has open arms to them. If they don’t, they get cancelled and labeled racist. Try reading in their own words what they are all about. Go look at their website. It’s sickening.
Almost all of the money BLM raises goes right to the democratic party.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-04-2021, 7:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
There goes your fantasy world yet again, you simply have no clue about the actual real world implications of what actually transpires.

Minnesota Freedom Fund
Thirteen members of Biden’s campaign staff donated to bail and — rioters — they’re getting them out of jail. Looters — they got them out of jail. And his running mate, Kamala, urged their supporters to do the same thing.”

One defendant, Jaleel Stallings, was charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting at police during protests on May 30, county records show. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail, according to MFF interim director Greg Lewin. He said Stallings was among a dozens of people MFF helped with direct bail actions after the protests.
The probable charge statement against Stallings says officers wore their uniforms, as well as SWAT vests and helmets, as they fired 40 mm plastic projectiles to disperse crowds. As police officers patrolled in an unmarked white van, a group of people ran away, but Stallings allegedly approached the vehicle and appeared to fire three or four rounds from a AK-47-style mini Draco pistol after an officer fired a plastic projectile in his direction. Stallings was quickly subdued and arrested.

On Aug. 10, Minneapolis television station KMSP aired a report documenting how, after receiving the torrent of donations, MFF had bailed out a number of people charged with violent crimes, including posting $100,000 for a woman accused of killing a friend and $350,000 for a twice-convicted rapist charged with kidnapping, assault and sexual assault in two separate cases.
The court records do not show who provided the bail, but KMSP was able to determine MFF’s involvement because defendants file a document saying the bail money should be given to MFF. Tom Lyden, a KMSP investigative reporter, graciously provided a photo of one of those documents and other information gathered for his report.

Lionel Timms, a man whom MFF bailed out on an assault charge in July, was charged with committing third-degree assault on Aug. 14, leaving the victim with a traumatic brain injury and a fractured skull.
MFF issued a statement that it was “deeply saddened and troubled” by the arrest and that not enough support was given to Timms “to safely come back to the community,” including promised housing.

MFF also paid a bond for Chylen Evans, who was charged with looting a liquor store, clothing store and mobile store.

Just a few attempt murders of officers , murderers in general . looters , No big deal.
You should take a reading for comprehension class. The point is Delta claimed "vast majority were violent, only the most extreme got arrested". To refute my point, you would need to make a case that most of the protesters were violent. You did not. Someone, anyone donating $$ for bail is unrelated, it does not make the case a vast majority were violent or not. You lose again.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-04-2021, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
You should take a reading for comprehension class. The point is Delta claimed "vast majority were violent, only the most extreme got arrested". To refute my point, you would need to make a case that most of the protesters were violent. You did not. Someone, anyone donating $$ for bail is unrelated, it does not make the case a vast majority were violent or not. You lose again.
If the riots themselves were violent, then all the rioters were inherently violent. This was not isolated like the Trump supporters who had hundreds of various rallies with zero violence, then one of them did turn violent. The BLM activities ALWAYS turned violent, thus coming to any additional BLM activities means you supported continued violence. Which they again would turn violent. rinse and repeat over and over. Of those who continued the violence, only the most violent among them were arrested. Thousands of looters were not arrested. We are talking as those described appropriately by Xstar as the ones who only committed the most serious of crimes while those who simply broke and entered, looted, threw projectiles at police, started fires, destroyed property were not arrested. Take that in contrast for the DC rally where if they simply trespassed, they were hunted down and flown back to DC without bail.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-04-2021, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your reading comprehension and cherry picking of words out of a paragraph with a fact based points is the issue. We don’t need to make the point a vast majority of protestors were violent , they made it themselves as does all the videos from the year long “peaceful protests” leaving cities destroyed and smoldering , littered with carnage is proof enough. The cost of billions in damage that will never be replaced seals that argument. You can choose to ignore it all you you want, doesn’t negate the fact it’s truth.

You can’t dismiss the fact and pretend to not acknowledge you current President and Vice President were the leaders in raising bail funds to free those violent criminals al What say you of that ? Plan on holding them accountable like you wanted of Trump?

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-04-2021 at 8:48 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-04-2021, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
If the riots themselves were violent, then all the rioters were inherently violent. This was not isolated like the Trump supporters who had hundreds of various rallies with zero violence, then one of them did turn violent. The BLM activities ALWAYS turned violent, thus coming to any additional BLM activities means you supported continued violence. Which they again would turn violent. rinse and repeat over and over. Of those who continued the violence, only the most violent among them were arrested. Thousands of looters were not arrested. We are talking as those described appropriately by Xstar as the ones who only committed the most serious of crimes while those who simply broke and entered, looted, threw projectiles at police, started fires, destroyed property were not arrested. Take that in contrast for the DC rally where if they simply trespassed, they were hunted down and flown back to DC without bail.
Hundreds of rallies with zero violence?
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blam...ry?id=58912889
As I recall one of the zero violence trump supporters ran over a woman with his car at the Charlottesville zero violence rally. During trump years violent white supremist groups grew exponentially. https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-chief-fac...051936701.html
Assuming right wingers are not violent is to bury your head in the sand. Domestic terrorists are a bigger issue in the USA than foreign terrorists.
The goal of BLM isnt violence, its equal treatment, "Always turned violent" is your simple minded and incorrect assumption. There was zero violence happening when trump decided he needed a photo op at the St Johns church in June.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ohn%27s_Church
Keep supporting the poor disadvantaged trump supporters that stormed the capitol to trespass.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-04-2021, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Your reading comprehension and cherry picking of words out of a paragraph with a fact based points is the issue. We don’t need to make the point a vast majority of protestors were violent , they made it themselves as does all the videos from the year long “peaceful protests” leaving cities destroyed and smoldering , littered with carnage is proof enough. The cost of billions in damage that will never be replaced seals that argument. You can choose to ignore it all you you want, doesn’t negate the fact it’s truth.

You can’t dismiss the fact and pretend to not acknowledge you current President and Vice President were the leaders in raising bail funds to free those violent criminals al What say you of that ? Plan on holding them accountable like you wanted of Trump?
When that was the initial statement, that "the vast majority were violent". yes, you do. Its was the only point in question.
I never mentioned bail, ever. Thats a whole different conversation. Were Biden and Harris involved in assisting with bail, i think thats true. "Leaders of raising funds", no. They donated to the Minnesota Freedom Fund. Bummer, I dont think they assisted in bailing out Kyle Rittenhouse.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-09-2021, 6:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are not going to get a majority of people again. You want to talk about compromise, yet you could not even compromise with Trump.
That's interesting, you had All the racist in our country voting republican, and you still did Not get enough votes, you personally accept the Nazi's into the republican party saying the swastika is an ancient religious symbol(which it is) but in today's society it represents Fascism! That is the Truth.
Learn from a former Neo-Nazi.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-ne...105042242.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-09-2021, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's interesting, you had All the racist in our country voting republican, and you still did Not get enough votes, you personally accept the Nazi's into the republican party saying the swastika is an ancient religious symbol(which it is) but in today's society it represents Fascism! That is the Truth.
Interesting, this is the same trustworthy person talking to an institution that literally turned family members against each other because of their nightly propaganda convincing people if people support Trump they are racists and that people who know racists should turn away from them and more importantly punch them in the face? That CNN? You still have not caught on that the only people who talk around race and pointing to one race being this and that(like skin color changes how you should think) are democrats on CNN. Ever think that if you only see the world in the term of skin color, you more than likely a racists?

Can you show me where me or anyone else has personally accepted nazi's into the party? The biggest supposed nazi show down that they had had less people than the annual Brony convention (men who have an affection for My Little Pony and do dress up for it).

Of course, let me guess... You saw this supposed "Republicans let in nazi's" on ....... CNN? You ever wonder what the common pattern in your life is? You believe that sh$t, yet ignore the nightly renditions of CNN showing burned out buildings from marxist blm riots, with them captioning it as peaceful protests yet you choose to believe that Republicans personally accept nazi's. Kind of funny, the only nazi who has a platform is on well..... CNN. You just quoted the guy. You also are the party that elected a known KKK grand wizard to congress up until is death in 2010.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-09-2021, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you tell me which party constantly tries to take away our rights, move our wealth out of the country, sees everything by race and not by people, and runs around with the gun trying to push these agendas?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-09-2021, 7:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can you tell me which party constantly tries to take away our rights, move our wealth out of the country, sees everything by race and not by people, and runs around with the gun trying to push these agendas?
Exactly, you have the right to hate on anyone you want, republicans are also misogynistic with Trump at the helm, this is beyond belief but True.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-nom...120546291.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2021, 7:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Exactly, you have the right to hate on anyone you want, republicans are also misogynistic with Trump at the helm, this is beyond belief but True.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-nom...120546291.html
you are a dangerous kind of simple. Some propagandist writes an article that fits your believe system and it is littered with words of "feared" or "believed". Not a source of those. Just emotions.

regardless, can you show me where that is passing law to limit our rights, sends our wealth out of the country, or squashes our middle class and poor by making every day items more expensive?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-10-2021, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
you are a dangerous kind of simple. Some propagandist writes an article that fits your believe system and it is littered with words of "feared" or "believed". Not a source of those. Just emotions.

regardless, can you show me where that is passing law to limit our rights, sends our wealth out of the country, or squashes our middle class and poor by making every day items more expensive?
Obviously you didn't even read the news page, it was about holding military promotions until Trump was out of office.
America is the land of opportunity, anyone in the World can invest in the New York stock exchange and they do, but only half of Americans are invested, so American businesses are making people rich all over the World, the US poor? Not so much. Maybe if we increase the minimum wage we could get more people in America out of poverty? Nope! republicans will Not allow it. Maybe if we could educate all Americans we could lift more people in America out of poverty? Nope! republicans want to privatize schools, which is a disaster. But here is why America is so resilient. If we need a Doctor or an engineer to fill a position, we can just hire a foreigner, so there is No shortage of Labor in America, great for big businesses because they don't have to pay them as much.
Everyday items more expensive? Don't worry about that, Reagan's tax cuts for the rich were suppose to trickle down and although its been 40 years, eventually the money will trickle down to you!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-10-2021, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am not sure you quite understand the actual definition of a racist. You should probably educate yourself. Here are some examples of racism

Having relief money levels adjusted based on skin color ( racist)
Getting free school based on skin color ( racist)
Getting special access to job bids because of skin color ( racist)
Getting special standards for jobs based on skin color ( racist )
Getting special exemptions in the judicial system based on skin color ( racist).
Appointing people based on skin color not qualifications ( racist )

Can we guess who’s agenda those particular examples align with ?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-10-2021, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Obviously you didn't even read the news page, it was about holding military promotions until Trump was out of office.
America is the land of opportunity, anyone in the World can invest in the New York stock exchange and they do, but only half of Americans are invested, so American businesses are making people rich all over the World, the US poor? Not so much. Maybe if we increase the minimum wage we could get more people in America out of poverty? Nope! republicans will Not allow it. Maybe if we could educate all Americans we could lift more people in America out of poverty? Nope! republicans want to privatize schools, which is a disaster. But here is why America is so resilient. If we need a Doctor or an engineer to fill a position, we can just hire a foreigner, so there is No shortage of Labor in America, great for big businesses because they don't have to pay them as much.
Everyday items more expensive? Don't worry about that, Reagan's tax cuts for the rich were suppose to trickle down and although its been 40 years, eventually the money will trickle down to you!
Pretty sure he read the exact article you posted. I don’t think you read it, because there is not a single point of factual information or proof Trump opposed those nominations. They were specifically hidden from him based on the assumptions of personal feelings, but hey that’s the dem motto right. Feelings before fact.
Pentagon officials blocked the moves because they feared President Trump would reject them due to their gender.

Later in article

Both feared that he would oppose the nomination of any candidates who were not white men,

Further in the article

NBC News reported that Milley considered resigning after accompanying Trump in military uniform to a controversial photo op in Washington, DC, in July, moments after Trump had threatened to use troops to quell civil unrest in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd.

So again you’re link is pure speculation from an individual pandering to the masses to keep his APPOINTED power role in the US. Nothing more , nothing less.

As far as reducing poverty. Maybe if we instilled a work ethic, held people accountable for their lack of action, didn’t reward bustouts who do nothing , did away with paying generational welfare , and stopped the hemorrhaging of the government teet for votes , poverty would decline!

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-10-2021 at 12:07 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2021, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Imagine this. Right in the middle of the Trump administration. They all must have been in so much fear. You and the rest of the propagandists are pure evil idiots that are dangerous to our freedoms.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ort-finds.html

In February 2018, there were 63 female admirals and generals on active duty in the five services, compared to 30 in fiscal 2000, the report states.

Retired Navy Capt. Lory Manning, who compiled the SWAN report, said "a lot more women are staying in the military, and staying longer," resulting in their increased presence in the senior enlisted and officer ranks.

for your idiotic minimum wage talk. Minimum wage is NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A LIVING WAGE. it is a wage to pay people for extremely low skill work. It allows people to develop skill sets that eventually allows them to get out of poverty. Go ahead an raise the wage to $15 an hour for burger flippers in the middle of Arkansas. What you will have is out of work burger flippers because wage compressing the middle class will not make less poor people. it will make more and drive many out of business.

Actually doctors and engineers make top dollar out here even from out of the country. There is no paying them less because the need for their services in high demand. The reason we need to get them from over seas is because you democrats have focused on communism and race baiting instead of math and science in schools. Private schools allow parents who actually care about their kids education to be able to focus on that instead of dealing with gang banger kid whole lowers the overall education level.

As far as trickle down goes. The whole fly over areas of the world work on trickle down. You just do not open a store or dinner if there is no one to sell too. Those are secondary businesses. Your town dies if you are not bringing money from the outside. In some places like the coastal areas, there are many sources of revenue and much international income. Trickle down is not as prevalent. So what.

You communists pass taxes and try and make our rights hard to exercise knowing that most simply will give up or move on or change behavior, so what makes you think that lowering taxes does not change have the opposite effect? You raise gas taxes thinking it will keep people from driving or buy more gas efficient cars. Yet, you bitch that someone may want to lower taxes to get more business investment or to allow these bigger companies to bring their facilities into the US. You see, actually having jobs for people that require skill is the way out of poverty not artificially treating all areas of the country as the same and giving burger flippers a high wage.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-12-2021, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
For your idiotic minimum wage talk. Minimum wage is NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A LIVING WAGE. it is a wage to pay people for extremely low skill work. It allows people to develop skill sets that eventually allows them to get out of poverty. Go ahead an raise the wage to $15 an hour for burger flippers in the middle of Arkansas. What you will have is out of work burger flippers because wage compressing the middle class will not make less poor people. it will make more and drive many out of business.
So, the minimum wage is Not idiotic talk, it helped so many people in the 40's, 50's and 60's and helped make America the greatest country in the World. So you are saying it cannot help people out of poverty today? Or, are the republicans just using fear tactics, like people will lose jobs, when those jobs are as You yell " NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A LIVING WAGE"
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-12-2021, 1:24 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=DeltaHoosier;2007613
Actually doctors and engineers make top dollar out here even from out of the country. There is no paying them less because the need for their services in high demand. The reason we need to get them from over seas is because you democrats have focused on communism and race baiting instead of math and science in schools. Private schools allow parents who actually care about their kids education to be able to focus on that instead of dealing with gang banger kid whole lowers the overall education level. [/QUOTE]
You don't understand businesses, companies hire engineers that work over seas, they work remotely from their country, they do Not get the same salary as engineers working here in the USA.
Sometimes they are hard to understand with their strong accents, but they are definitely paid less. You really need to get out more to see what really is going on, talk to engineers or doctors in the field, see what schools they recommend, talk to the students at the university, they have always been easy to talk to and accessible, I don't think private for profit schools are going to be high on their list. There are thousands of great high schools in America, make sure your kids some how get into one, the Best path in life to follow, Is Not the easiest path! Private, for profit schools suck! They do not have to follow the same standards as the public schools, and therefore are able to run several years as crappy schools before they are shut down.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-16-2021, 11:06 AM Reply   
TUCK FRUMP!
Once a Trump, Always a Trump.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/lara-...232906971.html
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...165843240.html
This piece of chits life hasn't changed at all, except No tweeting, thank God
Watch cable news, play a round of golf, and then fundraise
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-16-2021, 1:04 PM Reply   
The Results are In! Russia DID meddled in 2020 election!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-intelli...181055557.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-16-2021, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
TUCK FRUMP!
Once a Trump, Always a Trump.
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/lara-...232906971.html
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...165843240.html
This piece of chits life hasn't changed at all, except No tweeting, thank God
Watch cable news, play a round of golf, and then fundraise
Huff and puff post. Now there’s a non-partisan, objective, reputable news source.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2021, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Huff and puff post. Now there’s a non-partisan, objective, reputable news source.
Keep yappin parrot. I thought you might be smarter than calling people out on what you do every day, wrong again. You are the most partisan human in this thread, yet see no prob posting FOX BREAKINGNEWS on the regular. Whats the word for that?
FYI the story is from ODNI, the article is simpler to read. Feel free to find the libtard in the report.
https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/docum...ss-16MAR21.pdf
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
The Results are In! Russia DID meddled in 2020 election!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-intelli...181055557.html
Uh huh. Sure they did. Love the typical emotional title like almost all anti Trump articles written by the local commie's. The title even has the word "likely" in it.

I will tell you a little secret. Every country meddles in our elections. If you want to see the biggest culprit. Look no further than Mexico who is sending millions of future voters into the US with instructions on how to get in. Why? They know those voters will vote for favorable legislation for Mexico.

You are so easily manipulated.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 03-17-2021 at 11:33 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Keep yappin parrot. I thought you might be smarter than calling people out on what you do every day, wrong again. You are the most partisan human in this thread, yet see no prob posting FOX BREAKINGNEWS on the regular. Whats the word for that?
FYI the story is from ODNI, the article is simpler to read. Feel free to find the libtard in the report.
https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/docum...ss-16MAR21.pdf
You realize that your document in the first key finding says that there were "No indications that any country tried to impact the technical aspects of the election"

It did say that the Russians did NOT deploy cyber attacks. It did also say in the very second key judgement that Russia used proxys in Russian Intelligence to push influence narratives against Biden and against those close to Trump and his administration. Looks to me Russia was playing both ends against the middle. basically trying to destroy America by planting seeds in every direction. Only issue is, the democrats and their political arm of the MSM is running with it because they want the same thing.

Funny thing is mr. truth seeker (as long as it is YOUR truth), the memo also goes on how IRAN, HIZBULLAH, CUBA and VENEZUELA tried to influence the election and specifically for Biden

Iran went as far as to actually use cyber messaging and cyber operations. AKA, democrats keep believing the BS that they spew and run with it. Very similar the way you used this article to promote the things you wanted to hear.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-17-2021, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Uh huh. Sure they did. Love the typical emotional title like almost all anti Trump articles written by the local commie's. The title even has the word "likely" in it.

I will tell you a little secret. Every country meddles in our elections. If you want to see the biggest culprit. Look no further than Mexico who is sending millions of future voters into the US with instructions on how to get in. Why? They know those voters will vote for favorable legislation for Mexico.

When was the last time any American voters voted on favorable legislation for Mexico? Ever?
How long is this long game the mexicans are playing? Like how long from the time they breech the border til they are voting?

Read the ODNI report.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-17-2021, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
You realize that your document in the first key finding says that there were "No indications that any country tried to impact the technical aspects of the election"

It did say that the Russians did NOT deploy cyber attacks. It did also say in the very second key judgement that Russia used proxys in Russian Intelligence to push influence narratives against Biden and against those close to Trump and his administration. Looks to me Russia was playing both ends against the middle. basically trying to destroy America by planting seeds in every direction. Only issue is, the democrats and their political arm of the MSM is running with it because they want the same thing.

Funny thing is mr. truth seeker (as long as it is YOUR truth), the memo also goes on how IRAN, HIZBULLAH, CUBA and VENEZUELA tried to influence the election and specifically for Biden

Iran went as far as to actually use cyber messaging and cyber operations. AKA, democrats keep believing the BS that they spew and run with it. Very similar the way you used this article to promote the things you wanted to hear.
You are taking it out of context, spin if you will. If thats what you need to do... doesnt change the truth/report.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 11:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
When was the last time any American voters voted on favorable legislation for Mexico? Ever?
How long is this long game the mexicans are playing? Like how long from the time they breech the border til they are voting?

Read the ODNI report.
I read the report and destroyed your talking points. The report specifically says that most attempts were in favor of Biden. They just know the typical public is too stupid to read it and put out an article with say they told you so regarding the russians while neglecting the part in the same key finding that the russians also when after Trump as well. Their goal is to seed discontent. They need America to collapse. Just the same way we did to them. Seed discontent in the system. Just like the commie democrats who are writing the articles. They are not for the truth, they are for narrative, so they avoid all the other key points that talked about helping biden by the other countries and wrote the one that you true believers will latch on too and here we are yet again just like all the other fake democrat outrages designed to ruin the country.

As far as Mexico you tell me? Countries propose to be around for thousands of years, so you tell me how long a country will take? Chinese will make hundred year goals. The US is rip for it. We have a constitution that says if you are born, you get citizenship. You have a country next door that already has over 11 million illegals in country. Within 18 years that can be 22 plus million democrat voters just from their kids alone. They have kids at a much higher rate than the US population. As we see within just a little more than a decade the democrats picked up millions of extra presidential voters. California has actually worked with the Mexican government to make this happen. California went from prosperous Republican state with free college to a near authoritarian state who openly says they are helping illegals come, stay and vote in our countries elections. There is almost zero Republican representation in this state and that has changed significantly since I move here.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are taking it out of context, spin if you will. If thats what you need to do... doesnt change the truth/report.
No. I have proved over and over and over that you take things out of context because you constantly want to prove your hatred for Trump and the US as a whole.

Directly from your post from the government. Also, some where simply listed as most likely financial (I find that hard to believe), Trump was not giving a dime to those countries so who do you think they were banking on?
Attached Images

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 03-17-2021 at 12:07 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-17-2021, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:

Read the ODNI report.
Let's say if a political party was to say, not enforce immigration policy and to make illegals citizens, give favorable trade agreements that send your middle class jobs to Mexico, enforce a fake environazi policy that too forces jobs out of the country to Mexico and others. would you not consider those favorable votes in favor of Mexico?

Do you think that voters from a third world country who do not have the skill sets to actually work meaningful jobs in the US whole also not vote in favor of more share the wealth schemes? What would you say if an American political party votes that way too? What if we were to point out that these millions of illegals and thei kids have enough power to get these votes so that political party can stay in power and that political party has shown they will stop and nothing to stay in power including destroy America to do it?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 03-17-2021 at 12:17 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-17-2021, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Let's say if a political party was to say, not enforce immigration policy and to make illegals citizens, give favorable trade agreements that send your middle class jobs to Mexico, enforce a fake environazi policy that too forces jobs out of the country to Mexico and others. would you not consider those favorable votes in favor of Mexico?

Do you think that voters from a third world country who do not have the skill sets to actually work meaningful jobs in the US whole also not vote in favor of more share the wealth schemes? What would you say if an American political party votes that way too? What if we were to point out that these millions of illegals and thei kids have enough power to get these votes so that political party can stay in power and that political party has shown they will stop and nothing to stay in power including destroy America to do it?
Thats just fantasy. 1. There is no policy in place to make illegals citizens. Especially in numbers required to change election results. 2. The trade agreement we have with Mexico was created during trumps term, he signed it. Is that the agreement you imply sends middle class jobs to mexico??
3. There are no "voters" from 3rd world countries voting in US elections.
As I recall our American history there was only one political party that tried to stay in power stopping at nothing, as you say, to stay in power. It was the Trump administration and their Republican state leaders who all lied about Bidens victory. Even today more than half the state republicans think trump won. Great imagination, zero rational thought.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-17-2021, 6:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
The first one is Huffpost, the second one is Not! Trump 2024!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-17-2021, 6:36 PM Reply   
Quote:

At least you agree they meddled in our election!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thats just fantasy. 1. There is no policy in place to make illegals citizens. Especially in numbers required to change election results. 2. The trade agreement we have with Mexico was created during trumps term, he signed it. Is that the agreement you imply sends middle class jobs to mexico??
3. There are no "voters" from 3rd world countries voting in US elections.
As I recall our American history there was only one political party that tried to stay in power stopping at nothing, as you say, to stay in power. It was the Trump administration and their Republican state leaders who all lied about Bidens victory. Even today more than half the state republicans think trump won. Great imagination, zero rational thought.
Everyone of the state of kalilfornia's policies on the matter says the exact opposite of the propaganda you just posted. kalifornia specifically will not allow you to ask about anyone's legal status for employment. I certainly can not ask about it for recruiting. The state gives out drivers licenses. The state declares itself as a sanctuary for illegals. The state give free healthcare to illegals, houses them, and gives them free education. That my friends are policies of citizens for citizens. You as a communist party member vote time and time again for these policies (or at least advocate for them since you are not the voting type.) Also, your boy biden said he was going to make illegals citizens. not my words, his..... assuming he can remember them.

Wrong on number 2. NAFTA was created around Bush/ Clinton time. Actually I believe it was Clinton because Ross Perot went around campaigning against NAFTA's creation warning specifically that jobs would be moved to Mexico. All Trump did was say the treaty was garbage but does not have the ability to reverse an actual congressional ratified treaty. He at least got the sides back to the table to ratify it. More than any democrat was ever willing to do on behalf of the American Worker.

There are well over 20 million voters who are now legal that should not have been here due to illegal parents. Those voters are going to vote for democrat because democrats are for destroying the border which would be beneficial for their parents and other family members out of the country. Add to that states like kalifornia that actively recruit and shelter them, that is exactly the same as having illegals vote. How do you think kalifornia has become over 3 million plus democrat voters when the state used to be solid republican to even at best in just 20 years.

I told you before the election as soon as I saw they changed the ballots on the fly that the election was a fraud and predicted exactly how it would go. In no country on earth do they send millions of ballots out with zero accountability on who got them and who filled them out. no one. Any election with such a system is a fraud period.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 03-18-2021 at 8:32 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-18-2021, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
At least you agree they meddled in our election!
I have told you from the beginning all countries meddle in our elections. You guys seem to want to believe what the democrat party media arm wants you to believe and destroy the country in the process. Almost all countries also have programs where they can use their last year or so of military service to get jobs in the US for industrial spying. We knew and know about this for 30 plus years.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-23-2021, 7:17 AM Reply   
Only 2 or three months now and Trump will start his own network news, this article says he will fail,
https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-trump...180235145.html
I can think of 70 million reasons why he will Not fail, but the silence and shutting up of the non-stop lying has been nice!
Trump will run again, if for nothing else but to make money.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-23-2021, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Only 2 or three months now and Trump will start his own network news, this article says he will fail,
https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-trump...180235145.html
I can think of 70 million reasons why he will Not fail, but the silence and shutting up of the non-stop lying has been nice!
Trump will run again, if for nothing else but to make money.
Yes it has been nice not hearing you guys piss and moan bring back lies from CNN, MSNBC and the like on your continued war on truth.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-29-2021, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yes it has been nice not hearing you guys piss and moan bring back lies from CNN, MSNBC and the like on your continued war on truth.
Pillow guy says Trump will be back in Office in August,
Here's your lie!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mypillow-...213700145.html
What a joke, Trump still hiding in his basement? Pretty Hot in Florida, and we know Trump can't take the Heat.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pillow guy says Trump will be back in Office in August,
Here's your lie!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mypillow-...213700145.html
What a joke, Trump still hiding in his basement? Pretty Hot in Florida, and we know Trump can't take the Heat.
Your TDS is still in full effect I see. He is living in an estate in Florida, yet still occupies a large space in your head rent free.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-30-2021, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your TDS is still in full effect I see. He is living in an estate in Florida, yet still occupies a large space in your head rent free.
So, you don't think Trump is relevant? Who you going with? Pence? Bahahahahahaha!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-he...040658191.html
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-30-2021, 11:58 AM Reply   
Trump2024!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2021, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, you don't think Trump is relevant? Who you going with? Pence? Bahahahahahaha!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-he...040658191.html
I have not given the rest of the day consideration never mind who is running for president in 2024. Trust me, Biden is fing this up so much already that I am not worried about who is running in 2024. Anyone but a democrat will work again. It took a 24/7 media blitz and a world wide pandemic where democrats were willing to murder their own people and throw the rest into poverty to beat Trump. Not too worried about 2024.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-30-2021, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
I have not given the rest of the day consideration never mind who is running for president in 2024. Trust me, Biden is fing this up so much already that I am not worried about who is running in 2024. Anyone but a democrat will work again. It took a 24/7 media blitz and a world wide pandemic where democrats were willing to murder their own people and throw the rest into poverty to beat Trump. Not too worried about 2024.
Here is Trumps pathetic website
https://www.45office.com
He states,
"Our Nation soon became the world's number one producer of oil and national gas in the world."
Number One producer of "National gas"
What a dumbass! Well, go ahead and give him all your personal info right now, I'm sure he's going to be begging for money.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-30-2021, 12:23 PM Reply   
Trump2024! King of all media!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-30-2021, 8:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bravo! Post of the month right here!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-31-2021, 4:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bravo! Post of the month right here!
Welcome back Mark! You don't think Trump is done, do you?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-31-2021, 5:31 AM Reply   
The chit just keeps piling up, this only took 5 years for the courts to void Trumps NDA's
https://www.yahoo.com/news/court-voi...194447489.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-31-2021, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Welcome back Mark! You don't think Trump is done, do you?
Don’t know, don’t care since I’m not obsessed with him like you libtards are. Seek help.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-31-2021, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
The chit just keeps piling up, this only took 5 years for the courts to void Trumps NDA's
https://www.yahoo.com/news/court-voi...194447489.html
You mean the chit in your head? I would second that. Put down the Yahoo, CNN etc and get help for your TDS before it’s too late.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-31-2021, 10:06 AM Reply   
Did you see that greasy weasel and notorious trump brown noser Matt Gaetz is being investigated for trafficking underage girls? Was he trying to be more like Epstien so trump would like him more? Only the best people. Or something.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here is Trumps pathetic website
https://www.45office.com
He states,
"Our Nation soon became the world's number one producer of oil and national gas in the world."
Number One producer of "National gas"
What a dumbass! Well, go ahead and give him all your personal info right now, I'm sure he's going to be begging for money.
What is wrong with nartural gas? Seems to me you have been on the site. So who keeps falling for stuff? Did Trump give you and the other little fascists a reason to live and now you are hard pressed to get off the drug?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-31-2021, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did you see that greasy weasel and notorious trump brown noser Matt Gaetz is being investigated for trafficking underage girls? Was he trying to be more like Epstien so trump would like him more? Only the best people. Or something.
Q was right about the politicians and their pedo tendencies, he just confused Democrats with the Republicans who keep getting caught. This was a Barr investigation. How bad do you have to be for trumps right hand man to investigate you?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-31-2021, 10:30 AM Reply   
Natural gas is a very clean fuel, demonizing it is a mistake imo in terms of being climate friendly.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 10:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Q was right about the politicians and their pedo tendencies, he just confused Democrats with the Republicans who keep getting caught. This was a Barr investigation. How bad do you have to be for trumps right hand man to investigate you?
of course we know in your world, investigation means guilt. It is the democrat way (communists).

Funny, I see you guys neglected that it was someone else investigated and they simply said they wanted to see if Gaetz was involved. he was not charged in any crime, however there is an extortion investigation going against the people who are leaking info about Gaetz. All that mattes to democrats is that someone said it out loud and it could be the other democrat sitting next to them and they will run to the doors saying they heard such and such. Oldest commie trick in the book.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Natural gas is a very clean fuel, demonizing it is a mistake imo in terms of being climate friendly.
I guess you don't follow along. Democrats can not be for anything that keeps wealth in America. If American can produce it and keep wealth, they are always against it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-31-2021, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
of course we know in your world, investigation means guilt. It is the democrat way (communists).

Funny, I see you guys neglected that it was someone else investigated and they simply said they wanted to see if Gaetz was involved. he was not charged in any crime, however there is an extortion investigation going against the people who are leaking info about Gaetz. All that mattes to democrats is that someone said it out loud and it could be the other democrat sitting next to them and they will run to the doors saying they heard such and such. Oldest commie trick in the book.
I dont think any democrats were on Tuckers show last night leaking info, was just gaetz and Carlson. The guy Gaetz identifies as the extortionist has a diff story, gaetz dad contacted FBI not other way around. No worries, time will tell... the truth almost always comes out when loudmouths cant keep their yap shut.. If you are a politician its good advice to avoid those under arrest or investigation, Gaetz doesnt know that yet. Maybe you havnt briefed yourself on this investigation.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...t-gaetzs-story