Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-21-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Looks like the dumba$$es are coming unhinged. If the people you think are "left" are protesting Biden then it's not a left vs right thing. Unless you're saying the Biden is right wing, but isn't an extremist like the Trumptards.
It is a left vs right thing. Your party leaders supported it. Shall we yet again post your VP's comments on how they should not stop smashing up stuff? Shall we talk about how your president says they were not real but just an idea (the same idea that your members of congress profess about government). The same democrats who said that they did not want republican help and that Republicans were basically worse than these people. The same democrats who loved the idea that it made Trump look bad.

Democrats are a danger to our freedoms!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Speaking of TDS, what’s none other than amazing is how the media can’t shake their own TDS even though their guy is in office. Non-stop hit piece after hit piece is being written or spoken right this minute. There’s an open attempt to cancel anyone who utters the name Trump unless it’s in a negative light. They’re also sending a clear message of intimidation to anyone with a different opinion than far left views.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2021, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
By the way. Just heard of news clip of your leader talking. I had not idea you guys speak like only half your brain works. Very choppy dialect. No idea. I will try and be kinder to you now that I know you have some sort of retardation.
Yep. They all sound like Special Ed students and don’t know how to speak English. They speak the white version of Ebonics. They wouldn’t know the letter R if it bit em in the butt. Bad teeth and their national bird can’t even fly either.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2021, 8:28 AM Reply   
Lol lol lol Hiden caught not wearing a mask at the Lincoln memorial right after signing an executive order to wear masks on all fed properties. Right out of my governor’s hypocrite playbook. Classic libtard move.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-21-2021, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Speaking of TDS, what’s none other than amazing is how the media can’t shake their own TDS even though their guy is in office. Non-stop hit piece after hit piece is being written or spoken right this minute. There’s an open attempt to cancel anyone who utters the name Trump unless it’s in a negative light. They’re also sending a clear message of intimidation to anyone with a different opinion than far left views.
Even if the media is out to get him it just highlights Trumps stupidity. The old adage goes, "Never pick an argument with someone who buys ink by the barrel." Smart presidents put the press to work for them. Trump is a media man, he should no better than that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2021, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Even if the media is out to get him it just highlights Trumps stupidity. The old adage goes, "Never pick an argument with someone who buys ink by the barrel." Smart presidents put the press to work for them. Trump is a media man, he should no better than that.
Trump turned the media on its head. They’ve been out to get him from the beginning. No one can argue otherwise. The real bully has always been the Scut Farkas MSM. Trump is the first prez since Reagan to punch back and he’s the only prez ever to punch back as hard as he has. He was never willing to fold and go away quietly after being attacked. Besides his judicial picks and certain other policies, his will to fight and not be a victim of the media bias was one of his more admirable qualities.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-21-2021, 9:39 AM Reply   
Still waiting for the response on if 13yr Old boys belong in locker rooms showering
, undressing, and playing with 13old girls in a female only sports league ?

Still waiting for the response of how after a year of actual true datA , NOT THE MADE UP FORCASTED SCIENCE SPEWED FROM LEFTIST IDIOTS , that explains how a state like Florida( with one of the highest pools of at risk individuals) is outperforming almost every state that the lefty’s used their tyrannical rule to destroy with shutdowns and mask mandates.

Yea the tough questions they never seem to get answered as usual. Crickets as usual.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-21-2021 at 9:42 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-21-2021, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump turned the media on its head. They’ve been out to get him from the beginning. No one can argue otherwise. The real bully has always been the Scut Farkas MSM. Trump is the first prez since Reagan to punch back and he’s the only prez ever to punch back as hard as he has. He was never willing to fold and go away quietly after being attacked. Besides his judicial picks and certain other policies, his will to fight and not be a victim of the media bias was one of his more admirable qualities.
One of the first rules of fascism is to destroy the media, either control the media or get the masses to not trust them.

https://rense.com/general37/fascism.htm
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-21-2021, 10:15 AM Reply   
Credit where credit is due amazing work by Trump to pardon Bannon for defrauding trump supporters and Jeanine Pirro's husband for tax fraud. Nothing says "man of the people" like getting these elites out of the clink.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-21-2021, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump entire philosophy is to play the victim card. They rigged the election. Its Fake news. The Deep State. The media is unfair. I was treated unfairly.

One of the ways that gaslighters/narcissists exert their power through playing the victim. In relationships, gaslighters play the victim in order to manipulate and guilt their partners into doing their will. On a global stage, when gaslighter "plays the role" of a victim, it takes on a different tone. A gaslighting leader who plays the victim rallies supporters into defending the gaslighter against a perceived enemy. This serves two purposes—to distract from the gaslighter's behavior and to keep the perceived enemy off-kilter by quickly switching from an aggressor to a victim.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephan...h=1d92bb51358c

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...-a-victim.html
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-21-2021, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Trump entire philosophy is to play the victim card. They rigged the election. Its Fake news. The Deep State. The media is unfair. I was treated unfairly.

One of the ways that gaslighters/narcissists exert their power through playing the victim. In relationships, gaslighters play the victim in order to manipulate and guilt their partners into doing their will. On a global stage, when gaslighter "plays the role" of a victim, it takes on a different tone. A gaslighting leader who plays the victim rallies supporters into defending the gaslighter against a perceived enemy. This serves two purposes—to distract from the gaslighter's behavior and to keep the perceived enemy off-kilter by quickly switching from an aggressor to a victim.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephan...h=1d92bb51358c

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...-a-victim.html
If you wanna roll with that ............Insert BLM and the crazy leaders spewing the black community’s constant victimization where your have Trump’s name! Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Crazy how that works again....,,,,,,,insert LGBTQ in there too ............. you really make this stuff too easy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-21-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
If you wanna roll with that ............Insert BLM and the crazy leaders spewing the black community’s constant victimization where your have Trump’s name! Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Crazy how that works again....,,,,,,,insert LGBTQ in there too ............. you really make this stuff too easy.
Context. I was responding to this fantasy statement.
(markj) Today, 9:17 AM Reply Quick Reply
Quote:

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2021, 6:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Context. I was responding to this fantasy statement.
(markj) Today, 9:17 AM Reply Quick Reply
Quote:

Yeah, liar! He chose not to get pushed around by the bullies in the MSM. He punched back and your party freaked out like, “what? Who could do this to us?” You know, it’s almost worthless exchanging opinions with someone like you that has a debased, reprobate mind.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-22-2021, 2:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
One of the first rules of fascism is to destroy the media, either control the media or get the masses to not trust them.

https://rense.com/general37/fascism.htm
Read all the Communitist Unity. Theres a ton on the term Unity and what it really means, They intentionally did that, and plan on "reprogramming" speak. very scary, its no equality they want, then want no social variables, no religious variables, It was hitlers plan.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-22-2021, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, liar! He chose not to get pushed around by the bullies in the MSM. He punched back and your party freaked out like, “what? Who could do this to us?” You know, it’s almost worthless exchanging opinions with someone like you that has a debased, reprobate mind.
When you open your presidency with weird, pointless and easily verifiable lies: It didn't rain at my inauguration and I had a bigger crowd than Obama. They are going to go after you. Lies are fresh blood in the water for any journalist worth his salt.

But pointing out his lies was somehow being mean to him. He constantly displayed my least favorite characteristic in a bully--playing the victim when defeated.

The man had some deep personality issues that made him 100% unfit to lead.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
When you open your presidency with weird, pointless and easily verifiable lies: It didn't rain at my inauguration and I had a bigger crowd than Obama. They are going to go after you. Lies are fresh blood in the water for any journalist worth his salt.

But pointing out his lies was somehow being mean to him. He constantly displayed my least favorite characteristic in a bully--playing the victim when defeated.

You couldn’t sound more like a libtard. You liars on the left have purposely taken his rhetoric and hyperbole literally and used it as a weapon to hang him with from the very beginning. No one disagrees with the fact he has major personality flaws. Every American knew that up front so you can stop preaching to the choir. That doesn’t preclude him from leading. It just makes him a wake77hole. That said, his policies were near flawless. His judicial picks were impeccable and now we have to watch the freak show of a Biden presidency unfold and destroy our country from within.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:

You know, maybe he’d have done better by killing 10,000 pipeline jobs right off the bat with the stroke of a pen and appointing a mentally ill tranny to assistant secretary of health. You people are disgusting.

Last edited by markj; 01-22-2021 at 7:14 AM.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-22-2021, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
You couldn’t sound more like a libtard. You liars on the left have purposely taken his rhetoric and hyperbole literally and used it as a weapon to hang him with from the very beginning. No one disagrees with the fact he has major personality flaws. Every American knew that up front so you can stop preaching to the choir. That doesn’t preclude him from leading. It just makes him a wake77hole. That said, his policies were near flawless. His judicial picks were impeccable and now we have to watch the freak show of a Biden presidency unfold and destroy our country from within.
And you were so eager to hitch your wagon to a lier and defend him well beyond any common sense. You are a loyal little disciple. Those were silly harmless lies he started with. He eventually got to the lies that threatened our democracy.

His personality is why most of his policy failed--what kind of a fool would make deals with someone who lies even when they don't have to? Even his court picks turned their backs on his lying and nonsense in the end.

You display some of his worst personality flaws near every time you post. You don't just dismiss his the worst parts of his character, you celebrate it by demonstrating it yourself.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-22-2021, 8:01 AM Reply   
"He was never willing to fold and go away quietly after being attacked."

HAHA, where is he now? Who knows, who cares?!...Bahaha
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-22-2021, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
You know, maybe he’d have done better by killing 10,000 pipeline jobs right off the bat with the stroke of a pen and appointing a mentally ill tranny to assistant secretary of health. You people are disgusting.
I am not a Democrat. This thread is about Trump. There is a Biden now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am not a Democrat. This thread is about Trump. There is a Biden now.
Yeah, you’re a R like 95 is. Bullshif.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
"He was never willing to fold and go away quietly after being attacked."

HAHA, where is he now? Who knows, who cares?!...Bahaha
Oh look who’s back! All talk and no ride! Welcome back, little nose miner. You must be so happy you’re able to put away the Play-Doh and come out of your safe space, now that your freak show, tranny-appointing savior is at the wheel. Time to celebrate some “diversity.”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
And you were so eager to hitch your wagon to a lier and defend him well beyond any common sense. You are a loyal little disciple. Those were silly harmless lies he started with. He eventually got to the lies that threatened our democracy.

His personality is why most of his policy failed--what kind of a fool would make deals with someone who lies even when they don't have to? Even his court picks turned their backs on his lying and nonsense in the end.

You display some of his worst personality flaws near every time you post. You don't just dismiss his the worst parts of his character, you celebrate it by demonstrating it yourself.
My wagon has never been hitched to the man. I’m on record dozens of times here loathing the man, but I love his judges and common sense policies-so you can stop lying about me and what I’ve said. You can only pick the low-hanging fruit of his personality because that’s all you have. Like all libtards, you can’t argue against his policies because they kick your side’s wake77. You think Biden would have won if he campaigned on killing the pipeline and signing up 12 million new illegal alien democrat voters as citizens? No. He lied and told us he would not do that. That is a libtard tactic: lie about what you really plan to do because you know telling the truth will prevent you from getting elected. That’s also why they want to stack the courts-because they know they’ll get the boot before getting their policies implemented without activist judges. It’s all about deception. You people are evil.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-22-2021, 8:30 AM Reply   
Thanks, man. Just thought I'd check in on ya because of the whole, well, your world view disintegrating before our eyes thing. Need a hug?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks, man. Just thought I'd check in on ya because of the whole, well, your world view disintegrating before our eyes thing. Need a hug?
Lol nah, I’m good. Just goin to work like a R and unlike a D.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-22-2021, 8:59 AM Reply   
Cool, well Im here for you bro once I get off work.
I'll give you my shoulder to cry on.
Its hard times out there for fascists.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I appreciate the sentiment. Hard time for fascists? How so? You guys just won it all. You have the projection of a drive-in theater.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-22-2021, 9:06 AM Reply   
Good always prevails.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Good always prevails.
If you’re speaking biblically, there’s no doubt that’s how it ends. If you’re speaking about this country, it must be Opposite Day.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-22-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol nah, I’m good. Just goin to work like a R and unlike a D.
You really thing Dems dont work? Dems are just like R's. They work for a living like most Americans. They are the plumber, the teacher, the owner of the tire store down the street. They earn a living. Biden won, the majority spoke up. Maybe take a break from Tucker for a while, as proved time after time after time, they are lying to you. Funny how they stopped talking about "the steal" as soon as their rhetoric motivated watchers to the Capitol. The pandemic seems to be Bidens #1 concern, something the former president and FOX gave up on long ago. Fauci back at the podium w/o concern of politics, as it should be.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-22-2021, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you’re speaking biblically, there’s no doubt that’s how it ends. If you’re speaking about this country, it must be Opposite Day.
I dont know how you can stand to read a bible, its full of examples of socialism. Im no biblical scholar but im pretty sure Jesus was into feeding and helping the less fortunate. Where are the passages that instruct you to hate trannys? To hate your Dem neighbor, to hate Muslims, to take children from their parents? Does the bible say America First? or are we all under the same God? Where does Jesus stand on Gun Control and white supremacy? Plenty of Trumps policies go against common christian belief. The man himself, as you state is loathsome.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
You really thing Dems dont work? Dems are just like R's. They work for a living like most Americans. They are the plumber, the teacher, the owner of the tire store down the street. They earn a living. Biden won, the majority spoke up. Maybe take a break from Tucker for a while, as proved time after time after time, they are lying to you. Funny how they stopped talking about "the steal" as soon as their rhetoric motivated watchers to the Capitol. The pandemic seems to be Bidens #1 concern, something the former president and FOX gave up on long ago. Fauci back at the podium w/o concern of politics, as it should be.
How many plumbers do you know? I know dozens (half of them union members) and not a single libtard in the bunch. Not a friggin one, so spare me, liar. Teachers? Absolutely. They’re a major part of the problem. Without them, common sense would prevail and our nation’s children wouldn’t have been indoctrinated to be socialists. Tire store owners? Yeah, maybe those used tire stores on the corner that used to be a gas station. As for any “majority,” you think any of them knew Biden was gonna sign an order to effectively fire 10,000+ Americans immediately in the middle of a plandemic and give their pipeline jobs to the Saudis and Russians? That was a totally BS move. It won’t do a damn thing to change demand. It only got our people fired and created a virtue signal for Biden to show the radical communist wing of your party.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
I dont know how you can stand to read a bible, its full of examples of socialism. Im no biblical scholar but im pretty sure Jesus was into feeding and helping the less fortunate. Where are the passages that instruct you to hate trannys? To hate your Dem neighbor, to hate Muslims, to take children from their parents? Does the bible say America First? or are we all under the same God? Where does Jesus stand on Gun Control and white supremacy? Plenty of Trumps policies go against common christian belief. The man himself, as you state is loathsome.
Like I said before, you (as well as most libtards) have a debased, reprobate mind. You also base your “truths” on lies and false pretenses so there’s that. Please do tell where the examples of socialism are in the Bible and more importantly, if they do exist, please show how God uses them as any example of how it’s the right way to live. I promise you are full of wake77 again. If you attempt to pull out anything about socialism in the early church in Acts, I will nuke you with the truth about that. The rest of your tripe post is just bait based on more false pretenses so pound sand.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 10:48 AM Reply   
How many times did Joe violate his own mask order in the first 24 hours? Same with his family. Rules for thee, but none for me. Typical hypocrite libtard.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-22-2021, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
How many plumbers do you know? I know dozens (half of them union members) and not a single libtard in the bunch. Not a friggin one, so spare me, liar. Teachers? Absolutely. They’re a major part of the problem. Without them, common sense would prevail and our nation’s children wouldn’t have been indoctrinated to be socialists. Tire store owners? Yeah, maybe those used tire stores on the corner that used to be a gas station. As for any “majority,” you think any of them knew Biden was gonna sign an order to effectively fire 10,000+ Americans immediately in the middle of a plandemic and give their pipeline jobs to the Saudis and Russians? That was a totally BS move. It won’t do a damn thing to change demand. It only got our people fired and created a virtue signal for Biden to show the radical communist wing of your party.
Obviously ALL plumbers are republican. Are there black republicans? Are there poor republicans? Republicans that collect welfare? Are there republican teachers? Republicans that appreciate the arts? My friend, you are going nuts because identity politics. It isnt the real world. Republicans want small Govt, get out of my life, let me be attitude. You want to tell everyone whats right, what to think, what to do and what the other side is doing and why. Isnt that what you claim Dems do? Live and let live.
Plandemic, funny. its not true, but that was creative. Careful "creative" is a step away from libtard land.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Obviously ALL plumbers are republican. Are there black republicans? Are there poor republicans? Republicans that collect welfare? Are there republican teachers? Republicans that appreciate the arts? My friend, you are going nuts because identity politics. It isnt the real world. Republicans want small Govt, get out of my life, let me be attitude. You want to tell everyone whats right, what to think, what to do and what the other side is doing and why. Isnt that what you claim Dems do? Live and let live.
Plandemic, funny. its not true, but that was creative. Careful "creative" is a step away from libtard land.
Love your chronic projection. Your side INVENTED identity politics. My side wants to tell others what to think and do???? More Opposite Day out of you. Go F whose side openly speaks about re-education of people? That’s your side, pal.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-22-2021, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Like I said before, you (as well as most libtards) have a debased, reprobate mind. You also base your “truths” on lies and false pretenses so there’s that. Please do tell where the examples of socialism are in the Bible and more importantly, if they do exist, please show how God uses them as any example of how it’s the right way to live. I promise you are full of wake77 again. If you attempt to pull out anything about socialism in the early church in Acts, I will nuke you with the truth about that. The rest of your tripe post is just bait based on more false pretenses so pound sand.
In the bible jesus says to build a wall to keep out the uncleansed brown people. He said to separate children from their parents to teach them a lesson. Jesus never wanted to feed the poor, he says to give the richest a tax break so they could have more $ and power. Jesus went on FOX and said the election was FIXED. That only DJT could save them. Not 3 wise men, but 3 wives and a handful of concubines was where its at. That vengeance is the way of the lord. When people wrong you,go after these people because it is a good feeling and because others will see you do it. I always get even. Sorry losers and haters, my IQ is one of the highest and you all know it. Please dont feel so stupid or insecure, its not your fault. Why do i have to repent, why do i have to ask forgiveness if im not making mistakes. Part of the beauty of me is that i am so rich. Amen
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-22-2021, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your side INVENTED identity politics.
Wasn't the mythical "welfare queen" invented by Ronald Reagan?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-22-2021, 12:33 PM Reply   
Oooooooo, Trump teasing about starting a new political party called "The Patriot Party". Oh, please please please do this great orange messiah, it would be spectacular.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
In the bible jesus says to build a wall to keep out the uncleansed brown people. He said to separate children from their parents to teach them a lesson. Jesus never wanted to feed the poor, he says to give the richest a tax break so they could have more $ and power. Jesus went on FOX and said the election was FIXED. That only DJT could save them. Not 3 wise men, but 3 wives and a handful of concubines was where its at. That vengeance is the way of the lord. When people wrong you,go after these people because it is a good feeling and because others will see you do it. I always get even. Sorry losers and haters, my IQ is one of the highest and you all know it. Please dont feel so stupid or insecure, its not your fault. Why do i have to repent, why do i have to ask forgiveness if im not making mistakes. Part of the beauty of me is that i am so rich. Amen
Ya... we’ll just let you marinate in your idiocy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-22-2021, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
No. That was LBJ who created those that he promised he’d have “voting democrat for the next 200 years” and it’s not mythical. Take a walk through Chicago or any libtard-controlled city for the evidence and a better understanding.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-23-2021, 8:28 AM Reply   
Oh man, the facts of this case prove my governor killed small businesses to hurt Trump. I hope my signature is the one that puts the required number of recall signatures over the threshold. One of the worst sufferers of TDS in history, he also showed us just how much open, condescending, libtard hypocrisy and arrogance he has and deserves to be recalled more than any governor in history. I couldn’t root for these plaintiffs any more. What Nuisance did was criminal. The comments after the article are priceless.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...newsom-lawsuit
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-23-2021, 11:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hard time for fascists? What do you mean. Your party is in control and have been ignoring your peoples violence for years. Now you have the Capital in lock down with the military until at least March if not longer. Looks like the fascist business is going good for you
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-23-2021, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Good always prevails.
Yep. Soon your evil will be on full display and the people will rise up. So far so good. Opening the borders to the 3rd world, treaties to kill the working man, letting men compete against women and denying science, destroying the concept of the family to be replaced by the state, transvestites in every library. Yep, you are certainly bringing the evil.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-23-2021, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
No. It was invented by almost every single working person in every town in America because we could see women having babies so they could stay on welfare. I new two or three women like that when I was a teen. They loved to party and did not want to work. The system was set up and is set up that only way for someone to get more welfare is to have more kids but with a catch. There can not be a man in the house. If you are married the benefits are cut off. So it was a means to an end. Since they have enacted that law, the black families went from 26% fatherless homes to 75% fatherless homes. Whites went from less than 10% to 25%. Oddly enough the rule was put in by democrats. Knowing what I know now, it was done on purpose. The goal of democrats is to get you to think of the state first and not the family or God.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-23-2021, 12:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oooooooo, Trump teasing about starting a new political party called "The Patriot Party". Oh, please please please do this great orange messiah, it would be spectacular.
So, where do the TrumpTards go to listen to their Messiah? I haven't heard anything from the Liar since he lost his Twitter account for inciting a riot on the US Capitol. If Trump splits the republican party, there is No way they can win in 2024, is that what you want?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-23-2021, 2:02 PM Reply   
More proof of the lefts ploy instill fear and to control/ alter the election results with lock does was reality.

Multiple states rescinding lockdowns immediately after Biden’s inauguration. No more words of science , just words of economy. It’s a festivus miracle . Who could’ve predicted this ?

Michigan and Illinois open days after sleepy is inaugurated.

https://twitter.com/claytravis/statu...007839235?s=10

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...outputType=amp
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       01-24-2021, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
More proof of the lefts ploy instill fear and to control/ alter the election results with lock does was reality.

Multiple states rescinding lockdowns immediately after Biden’s inauguration. No more words of science , just words of economy. It’s a festivus miracle . Who could’ve predicted this ?

Michigan and Illinois open days after sleepy is inaugurated.

https://twitter.com/claytravis/statu...007839235?s=10

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chi...outputType=amp

You know we don't see eye to eye but as a fellow Illinoisan, i noticed that too. That is BS and I agree with you on this. Politics suck, none of us win.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-24-2021, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
You know we don't see eye to eye but as a fellow Illinoisan, i noticed that too. That is BS and I agree with you on this. Politics suck, none of us win.
Uh, yes, you democrats win. That’s why you knowingly did it. You expect to get off by saying “politics suck” as a response to you libtards purposely torpedoing the lives and livelihoods of millions of people? Go F yourself.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-24-2021, 6:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Can we also agree that one of the other reasons these lockdowns were implemented and held so long was in fact to kill the economy , and had almost zero to do with actual scientific data?

The entire premise of the Illinois thieving democrats was to gamble with people’s livelihoods in order to get a huge government bailout package to help them cover up all their excessive spending, their robbing of the pension funds , and outrageous debt racked up under failed democratic rule. The state hasn’t paid a lot of its bills in years. Our bond rating is one of the worst in the nation. . This huge money package Biden promised is all they were banking on........... now that’s it’s basically a for sure thing since bumbling Joe is in office , boom now we can resume .

If Trump was still in office and was still talking about holding the states responsible for killing their economy with a more strict covid bailout package , do you think we’d be reopening , or do you think we’d remain closed in order to keep tanking the economy while begging for money to jump start it?

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-24-2021 at 6:24 PM.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-25-2021, 6:09 AM Reply   
Stick a fork in Trump, he is Done! Popularity is dropping like a rock, how long will he hide in his basement?
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-25-2021, 8:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Stick a fork in Trump, he is Done! Popularity is dropping like a rock, how long will he hide in his basement?
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
I bet less than 95SN
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-25-2021, 9:16 PM Reply   
So are we starting impeachment proceedings against these 10 individuals who incited violence against Trump for their rhetoric ? I mean this is the standard now right ?

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/08...is-supporters/

Are we going to now start investigations against Kamala for encouraging the bail program that actively paid bail for those imprisoned for committing acts of violence across the nation in the name of BLM ? Wondering where all those bail programs are now? Will they be paying the bails of the mostly peaceful protestors at the Capitol like they did for those arrested while burning down stores and looting in states across the nation in the name of a violent felon? Wow. Sure seems
like the rhetoric is much more pointed from the left. Direct quotes telling people to punch Trump supporters .....they hypocrisy yet again
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-26-2021, 5:32 PM Reply   
I guess President Biden is More American than the American First president.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-la...113404251.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2021, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
So are we starting impeachment proceedings against these 10 individuals who incited violence against Trump for their rhetoric ? I mean this is the standard now right ?

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/08...is-supporters/

Are we going to now start investigations against Kamala for encouraging the bail program that actively paid bail for those imprisoned for committing acts of violence across the nation in the name of BLM ? Wondering where all those bail programs are now? Will they be paying the bails of the mostly peaceful protestors at the Capitol like they did for those arrested while burning down stores and looting in states across the nation in the name of a violent felon? Wow. Sure seems
like the rhetoric is much more pointed from the left. Direct quotes telling people to punch Trump supporters .....they hypocrisy yet again
Did you fail Civics class in HS?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-26-2021, 7:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Did you fail Civics class in HS?

See how absurd it’s sounds. Again you make this too easy
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-26-2021, 8:15 PM Reply   
2020 Saw The Largest Percentage Increase In Murders In America’s History

The year 2020 likely saw the largest percentage increase in homicides in American history. Murder was up nearly 37% in a sample of 57 large and medium-size cities. Based on preliminary estimates, at least 2,000 more Americans, most of them black, were killed in 2020 than in 2019.

The local murder increases in 2020 were startling: 95% in Milwaukee, 78% in Louisville, Ky., 74% in Seattle, 72% in Minneapolis, 62% in New Orleans, and 58% in Atlanta, according to data compiled by crime analyst Jeff Asher. Dozens of children, overwhelmingly black, were killed in drive-by shootings. They were slain in their beds, living rooms and strollers. They were struck down at barbecues, in their yards, in malls, in their parents’ cars, and at birthday parties. Fifty-five children were killed in Chicago in 2020, 17 in St. Louis, and 11 in Philadelphia. In South Los Angeles alone, 40 children were shot, some non-lethally, through September.

I’d like to take the time to thank BLM and the Democrats for their fine record breaking results in the community they claim to respresent and know so much about. BRAVO !

No slowing down in 2021. Chicago won’t disappoint . We currently are over 200 carjackings since Jan 1st. . This doesn’t include straight motor vehicle thefts.....We are talking gun in your face steal your **** types.
This is with the city on lockdown, freezing temps , and almost no prime victims out after 10pm.

More in the article

https://www.wsj.com/articles/taking-...nion_lead_pos5
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-27-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
See how absurd it’s sounds. Again you make this too easy
How many of the summer rioters are charged with felony sedition?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-27-2021, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, where do the TrumpTards go to listen to their Messiah? I haven't heard anything from the Liar since he lost his Twitter account for inciting a riot on the US Capitol. If Trump splits the republican party, there is No way they can win in 2024, is that what you want?
Same place I went before. nowhere. Only people living from word to word and doing an interpretive dance on what you thought he said is CNN and democrats.

People are pretty much seeing instantly what the democrats are putting up for policy so i would not worry about a split Republican vote. They are ramping up the assault on normal people and shutting down jobs with their environazi religion plus opening the borders. They forget that is how we got Trump to begin with.

Trump will be extremely old in 4 years. I would not count on him running.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-27-2021, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Same place I went before. nowhere. Only people living from word to word and doing an interpretive dance on what you thought he said is CNN and democrats.
People are pretty much seeing instantly what the democrats are putting up for policy so i would not worry about a split Republican vote. They are ramping up the assault on normal people and shutting down jobs with their environazi religion plus opening the borders. They forget that is how we got Trump to begin with.
Trump will be extremely old in 4 years. I would not count on him running.
I just can't believe that when 80 million people go to twitter every day to see what Trump says everyday can just go away, he will resurface somewhere and have an instant 40 million followers. He probably doesn't want to be president again, but just by acting like he wants to be, he can make millions, hell, after he Lost the election, he racked up 300 million for his own personal use!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-28-2021, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
I just can't believe that when 80 million people go to twitter every day to see what Trump says everyday can just go away, he will resurface somewhere and have an instant 40 million followers. He probably doesn't want to be president again, but just by acting like he wants to be, he can make millions, hell, after he Lost the election, he racked up 300 million for his own personal use!
You can't say the guy is dumb. The brand is the brand. In the mean time you can be a old woman now and the government will help you, still bitch about Trump and Trump will still be a rich man. He clearly is winning.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-02-2021, 9:45 AM Reply   
Impeachment proceeds

https://judiciary.house.gov/news/doc...ocumentID=3515
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-03-2021, 9:01 AM Reply   
When is Trump coming out of his basement?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-04-2021, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
When is Trump coming out of his basement?
Doesn't need to. His positions that all made sense are getting the light of day again now that we have the globalist in chief china joe in office. The MSM can not keep writing Trump lies so now people have to start looking at real issues. besides, I understand the MSM told us Trump made a lot of money so maybe he is in there counting it or maybe even swimming in it like Scrooge McDuck.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-04-2021, 11:15 AM Reply   
They dare him to testify.
https://raskin.house.gov/media/press...ify-under-oath
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-07-2021, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its not real, lol there is no impeachment, its total political satire, so why would anyone even bother. So stupid, Its a joke the left is a joke, everyone knows its hypocrisy at its finest. Every dem that i know, and i know many, all think its a joke and are already starting to regret their decisions. LOL

I love it, i cant wait to see people eat this **** sandwich. Eat it up. Crazy gas prices, loss of jobs, crazy deficits, crazy inflation. let the games begin.

And I am going to say it. ITS not going to affect me.lol its going to kill the poor, the low income and the minorities.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-07-2021, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Its not real, lol there is no impeachment, its total political satire, so why would anyone even bother. So stupid, Its a joke the left is a joke, everyone knows its hypocrisy at its finest. Every dem that i know, and i know many, all think its a joke and are already starting to regret their decisions. LOL

I love it, i cant wait to see people eat this **** sandwich. Eat it up. Crazy gas prices, loss of jobs, crazy deficits, crazy inflation. let the games begin.

And I am going to say it. ITS not going to affect me.lol its going to kill the poor, the low income and the minorities.
LOL @ there is no impeachment. Impeachment is 100% political and not judicial proceeding. Do you think we should let presidents who lose a free election and try to stay in power by over throwing that free and fair election should be unpunished? Even if they kill law enforcement officers in the process? Its all ok?
Feel free to believe what you want, we disagree on this. Sounds un patriotic, un American, Putinisque.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-07-2021, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post

X2. The hangover is just getting started.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-07-2021, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
X2. The hangover is just getting started.
Benefit #13 No hangover after bong hits. Happy Black History month, enjoy missing the Super bowl @cancel culture.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-07-2021, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Benefit #13 No hangover after bong hits. Happy Black History month, enjoy missing the Super bowl @cancel culture.
Oh... well then, pass the pipe, Lebowski. Black history month? Is that when we all recognize the many many contributions to our society by the black community? How could I possibly miss the SB when I’m enjoying myself on the water? I won’t be missing a thing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-07-2021, 8:39 PM Reply   
So weird. Almost freaky how many friends and neighbors skipped the SB because of the same reasons as me. I ran into all kinds of people on the water today who were like, “are you gonna watch the game?” I just said, “nope. Not gonna support those anti-American BLM ANTIFA asshats.” They all agreed and said, “that’s why we’re out here too.”
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-08-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
Trump 2020!
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-dc...143408941.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-09-2021, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
So who is this Qanon that you democrats are following and pushing as some sort of main stream movement.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-09-2021, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
So who is this Qanon that you democrats are following and pushing as some sort of main stream movement.
Q is now the GOP, AKA GQP. Its a group of masterminds (idiots) who believe the democrats are blood drinking pedophiles who are running a child sex trafficking ring and that DJT was put on earth to stop them and a bunch of other nonsense, welcome to your new team. Just like Kevin McCarthy and several other R's pretending they have no idea about Q. Terrible actors. There are no more "R" after Republicans, now its "Q".
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-09-2021, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
So weird. Almost freaky how many friends and neighbors skipped the SB because of the same reasons as me. I ran into all kinds of people on the water today who were like, “are you gonna watch the game?” I just said, “nope. Not gonna support those anti-American BLM ANTIFA asshats.” They all agreed and said, “that’s why we’re out here too.”
All you guys still flying your Trump flags on your boats?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-09-2021, 4:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
funny stat, gun sales are up, trump flag sales are up, my guess it will continue. Biden flags, not so much. Also you Biden followers are already starting to sweat, even the liberals are regretting their vote. now maybe the the left left, they dont like anyone but total anarchy but let Slopy Joe keep doing what he is doing, its a good thing, and we will see a lot of pain. Thats what the elite need. Sad for the liberals who think they are in the DEM party,

Your not, unless you are uber rich and politically connected, you are a plug in vote for the system. you are not real.lol so funny. I now baby the left. like little children who need their bottle.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-09-2021, 9:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Q is now the GOP, AKA GQP. Its a group of masterminds (idiots) who believe the democrats are blood drinking pedophiles who are running a child sex trafficking ring and that DJT was put on earth to stop them and a bunch of other nonsense, welcome to your new team. Just like Kevin McCarthy and several other R's pretending they have no idea about Q. Terrible actors. There are no more "R" after Republicans, now its "Q".
Is that what they tell you to say at your Marxist/communist/BLM/ANTIFA gatherings?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-09-2021, 9:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not since the multiple parades before the election. Unlike libtards, we tend to have lives and move on without libtard comfort animals etc and just go back to supporting the dead weight of freeloading democrat voters with our tax base.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-10-2021, 4:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don't know, but it must be something for the Trumps to jack up the price to over 1000 for a single night at the hotel on March 3 or 4.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-10-2021, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not since the multiple parades before the election. Unlike libtards, we tend to have lives and move on without libtard comfort animals etc and just go back to supporting the dead weight of freeloading democrat voters with our tax base.
Is this how you move on?
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...159293241c2010