Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-23-2020, 7:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So did LeBro ever end up helping increase the reward for catching the attempted murderer of the LA County officers? Donít think so, but that POS just offered to pay the fines for Florida prisoners so they would vote for Hiden-which is totally illegal. There is more evil in the dem party now than the Soviet Union of the 80ís.
How can felons vote, are they on the role?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-24-2020, 12:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Youíre also dirty for claiming that thereís not been any conspiracy to claim as many deaths as possible are caused by Kung flu. I Fín know front line nurses that have told me about this hoax from the very beginning. Itís a scam. Youíre just stupid enough to believe everything you read about it because it suits your evil leadersí narrative.

You thinking I got pounded on this topic is laughable because that requires everyone to believe the tripe youíve been spoon fed by the libtard media. Keep lappin it up, moron. Donít forget your mask though!

Btw, why didnít you say 24,000-62,000? Why lie by omission? This is why youíre dirty AF like all libtards here.
Mark, you are dumber than a box of rocks. The higher number further proves my point even more! I used 24K because even the lowest end is still well within the normal range for flu deaths. Damn, dude. Calling me a libtard just makes you look stupid. There is nothing liberal or conservative about my statement.

And I know front line workers that have been in the thick of it that have ran out of places to put bodies...but do you know why I don't tell stories? because it is useless. I am sure that there are rural hospitals that have had zero deaths from covid. Are they representative? Give me some data or sit down and shut up.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-24-2020, 12:48 AM Reply   
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/23/polit...hts/index.html

I believe Florida passed a law allowing them to vote, but they have to pay off their fines first. The benevolent Bloomberg is offering to help pay them so they can vote democratic as well.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-24-2020, 1:09 AM Reply   
Floridians passed Amendment 4 with over 60% of the vote in 2018.
Republicans do not care for the will of the people if it means increased voter turnout so they responded by crafting poll tax legislation that required fees and fines to be paid in full for voting rights to be restored. These can vary from hundreds to tens of thousands of dollars and after a matter of months Florida allows them to go to for-profit collectors that prey on people with ridiculous interest and added fees (40% or more).
Multiple nonprofits have sprung up to help ex cons deal with this - many run by ex cons themselves. The $16 mil recently raised through Bloomberg’s efforts went to these groups. None of the money was Bloomberg’s own cash.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-24-2020, 1:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Mark, you are dumber than a box of rocks. The higher number further proves my point even more! I used 24K because even the lowest end is still well within the normal range for flu deaths. Damn, dude. Calling me a libtard just makes you look stupid. There is nothing liberal or conservative about my statement.

And I know front line workers that have been in the thick of it that have ran out of places to put bodies...but do you know why I don't tell stories? because it is useless. I am sure that there are rural hospitals that have had zero deaths from covid. Are they representative? Give me some data or sit down and shut up.
Donít you have another libtard riot to be at now?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-24-2020, 1:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I didnít call you a name, but I will now, As$hole. I was trying to be nice and creatively tell you youíre on a slippery slope by listing the low number as the end-all, final number. It was not totally true, which is why you had to backtrack. Now that we know youíre a libtard for sure, youíre no different than 95, Wes, fly brain, wake77 etc. For the record, you can suck it like them. After that, know that I donít give two 95snís what stats you bring here from anywhere. You are dirty just like the $hitbags you vote for.
What ****bags do I vote for? Republicans? The only one I won't vote for is Trump.

You do understand the higher number only greater proves my point, right. Even at the lowest end of the scale, we are well within the normal range for Flu deaths and the number hadn't been suppress and replaced with Covid deaths. Can you see how you are owning yourself right now?

You are just a Keyboard tough-guy. I pity you.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-24-2020, 4:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Mark, you are dumber than a box of rocks.
That's why it pointless to discuss anything with him.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-24-2020, 4:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
What ****bags do I vote for? Republicans? The only one I won't vote for is Trump.

You do understand the higher number only greater proves my point, right. Even at the lowest end of the scale, we are well within the normal range for Flu deaths and the number hadn't been suppress and replaced with Covid deaths. Can you see how you are owning yourself right now?

You are just a Keyboard tough-guy. I pity you.
Not voting for Trump is a vote for Biden.

You know what? It was dumb for me to worry about the numbers either way. The more important thing I disagree with you on is whether or not any conspiracy exists and why. It absolutely exists and the reason is to unseat Trump. I have never claimed (like you accused me of) that the virus was created to unseat Trump. The reaction to it was. I and many others here have posted all kinds of proof of that. Democrats were the ones to politicize it in the first place. Never-Trumpers like you lapped it up without ever adhering to the science as you claimed either. All you cared about was spinning this to hurt Trump. Why havenít any of you people condemned Cuomo for forcing those old folks with Kung flu back into the old folksí home or how Pelosi begged people to go spend time and money in Chinatown? All we got was crickets from you because that wouldíve helped Trump. Then, we have the MSM lying about it and trying to revise history at every level.

Look, you are nothing short of retarded if you think being a never-Trumper is doing anything more than cutting off your nose just to spite your face and the joke is on you. Would you really rather have Biden in office? Do you really believe we win by losing? Thatís idiocy. The SC picks alone are reason enough to support him, warts and all. Do you even understand how and why the SC is so important to preserving this country and stopping us from becoming a third world 95snhole? Is there too much peace in the Middle East for you now? When was the last time that sand box was this quiet? Despite his ridiculous style and narcissism, heís been awesome for the cause.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-24-2020, 4:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's why it pointless to discuss anything with him.
You have never won a single argument here. Ever.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-24-2020, 5:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You have never won a single argument here. Ever.
No one has.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-24-2020, 5:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
The more important thing I disagree with you on is whether or not any conspiracy exists and why.
This is just another example of your stupidity. A conspiracy is a "secret" plan. There is no conspiracy. People wanting the orange moron out of the WH is common knowledge.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-24-2020, 5:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are a minority. Trump is president only because the electoral college. He lost the popular vote.
Stop with that stupid stat. Many people do not vote in heavy populated areas because the election is over by the time it hits the west coast and people get home from their 2 hour commutes. Take out 5 cities in the US and democrats never win a presidential election again.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2020, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So did LeBro ever end up helping increase the reward for catching the attempted murderer of the LA County officers? Donít think so, but that POS just offered to pay the fines for Florida prisoners so they would vote for Hiden-which is totally illegal. There is more evil in the dem party now than the Soviet Union of the 80ís.
Is it illegal for DeJoy to pay his employees to donate to trump/rnc and then pay them back after the fact? Is it illegal for trump political appointees to change wording on CDC inspections and change requirements from those inspections on meat packing plants? To change wording to deny COVID facts, fragmenting the message to the country. You forgot to say if you are in favor of "Herd Mentality", well? Is it legal to run a 3rd candidate to split votes? The republicans/trump 100% back Kanye and their lawyers are doing all the paperwork to get him on ballots. Is it legal to use forign governments to assist in a US election? Is it legal for trump to deny the election results? Is it legal for him to incite violence by saying the election is rigged, ballots are a hoax? Problem is there is zero history of election fraud using mail in voting, zero. Trumps own task force found nothing. He is making crap up to create discontent. We already know the truth about his past complaints...Clinton, never arrested, Comey never arrested, Strozk never arrested, Brennan nothing.....all of the rest...nothing. Where is your DURHAM report? Where are all the arrests? He was 100% wrong on every single one, just like this time.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2020, 6:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Stop with that stupid stat. Many people do not vote in heavy populated areas because the election is over by the time it hits the west coast and people get home from their 2 hour commutes. Take out 5 cities in the US and democrats never win a presidential election again.
So what you are saying is he would have lost by more than 3 million votes if Californians would have voted after work. Maybe.
In what world could you eliminate 5 cities from voting, thats straight up illegal. Very Trumpian. Very wrong.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-24-2020, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So did LeBro ever end up helping increase the reward for catching the attempted murderer of the LA County officers? Donít think so, but that POS just offered to pay the fines for Florida prisoners so they would vote for Hiden-which is totally illegal. There is more evil in the dem party now than the Soviet Union of the 80ís.
What are you talking. The democrats asked the soviet union directly for help in defeating Reagan in the 80's. They never stopped being evil and anti American.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-24-2020, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So what you are saying is he would have lost by more than 3 million votes if Californians would have voted after work. Maybe.
In what world could you eliminate 5 cities from voting, thats straight up illegal. Very Trumpian. Very wrong.
Actually the people who are doing all the driving live in the valley. They are more Republican. California also rolled out voter harvesting. You know where your local activists can go collect mail in ballots and fill them out and send them in for other people. And just like that, California swung plus 3 million votes for the democrats and majority republican representation was voted out of office in california government. Now the democrats want ballots to flood every area so they can do this in more places in the country after they saw how well it cheated californians.

The point about 5 cities is the reason that the electoral college exists. It is to keep 5 cities from dictating the agenda for the rest of the country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-24-2020, 6:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Is it illegal for DeJoy to pay his employees to donate to trump/rnc and then pay them back after the fact? Is it illegal for trump political appointees to change wording on CDC inspections and change requirements from those inspections on meat packing plants? To change wording to deny COVID facts, fragmenting the message to the country. You forgot to say if you are in favor of "Herd Mentality", well? Is it legal to run a 3rd candidate to split votes? The republicans/trump 100% back Kanye and their lawyers are doing all the paperwork to get him on ballots. Is it legal to use forign governments to assist in a US election? Is it legal for trump to deny the election results? Is it legal for him to incite violence by saying the election is rigged, ballots are a hoax? Problem is there is zero history of election fraud using mail in voting, zero. Trumps own task force found nothing. He is making crap up to create discontent. We already know the truth about his past complaints...Clinton, never arrested, Comey never arrested, Strozk never arrested, Brennan nothing.....all of the rest...nothing. Where is your DURHAM report? Where are all the arrests? He was 100% wrong on every single one, just like this time.
Is it legal to run a 3rd candidate? How the heck do you think Clinton got elected?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-24-2020, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Not voting for Trump is a vote for Biden.

You know what? It was dumb for me to worry about the numbers either way. The more important thing I disagree with you on is whether or not any conspiracy exists and why. It absolutely exists and the reason is to unseat Trump. I have never claimed (like you accused me of) that the virus was created to unseat Trump. The reaction to it was. I and many others here have posted all kinds of proof of that. Democrats were the ones to politicize it in the first place. Never-Trumpers like you lapped it up without ever adhering to the science as you claimed either. All you cared about was spinning this to hurt Trump. Why havenít any of you people condemned Cuomo for forcing those old folks with Kung flu back into the old folksí home or how Pelosi begged people to go spend time and money in Chinatown? All we got was crickets from you because that wouldíve helped Trump. Then, we have the MSM lying about it and trying to revise history at every level.

Look, you are nothing short of retarded if you think being a never-Trumper is doing anything more than cutting off your nose just to spite your face and the joke is on you. Would you really rather have Biden in office? Do you really believe we win by losing? Thatís idiocy. The SC picks alone are reason enough to support him, warts and all. Do you even understand how and why the SC is so important to preserving this country and stopping us from becoming a third world 95snhole? Is there too much peace in the Middle East for you now? When was the last time that sand box was this quiet? Despite his ridiculous style and narcissism, heís been awesome for the cause.
I'm not a lemming and I will not follow where Trump is taking the party. Not voting for him is a statement to Republicans. I am terrified that we will lose the senate by following that kook. I only vote for people that I want to be lead by. But either way, I live in Texas. Trump is going to take Texas and anyone who says different must live in Austin or El Paso.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-24-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Take out 5 cities in the US and democrats never win a presidential election again.
People should definitely be penalized for living in a city. You live in a city and your vote should count less.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Not voting for Trump is a vote for Biden.

You know what? It was dumb for me to worry about the numbers either way. The more important thing I disagree with you on is whether or not any conspiracy exists and why. It absolutely exists and the reason is to unseat Trump. I have never claimed (like you accused me of) that the virus was created to unseat Trump. The reaction to it was. I and many others here have posted all kinds of proof of that. Democrats were the ones to politicize it in the first place. Never-Trumpers like you lapped it up without ever adhering to the science as you claimed either. All you cared about was spinning this to hurt Trump. Why havenít any of you people condemned Cuomo for forcing those old folks with Kung flu back into the old folksí home or how Pelosi begged people to go spend time and money in Chinatown? All we got was crickets from you because that wouldíve helped Trump. Then, we have the MSM lying about it and trying to revise history at every level.

Look, you are nothing short of retarded if you think being a never-Trumper is doing anything more than cutting off your nose just to spite your face and the joke is on you. Would you really rather have Biden in office? Do you really believe we win by losing? Thatís idiocy. The SC picks alone are reason enough to support him, warts and all. Do you even understand how and why the SC is so important to preserving this country and stopping us from becoming a third world 95snhole? Is there too much peace in the Middle East for you now? When was the last time that sand box was this quiet? Despite his ridiculous style and narcissism, heís been awesome for the cause.
There is so much wrong with your posts/thinking. I didnt vote for trump AND i didnt vote for Clinton. A non trump vote is not a Biden vote.
You cant seem to remember how many times trump said "it will all go away" all while telling Woodward, on tape how bad it was, how easily transmitted, how deadly. Then he goes out and tells the American public, on the same day, its under control, will go away. We are not rounding the corner, our cases (over 7Million) continue to go up. We will have 300,000 dead by the end of the year. What else in history killed 200,000- 300,000? He is currently holding indoor rallies w/o masks. Who else is? what organization is putting the public at risk during the pandemic? Name another.
Where is your shread of evidence the MSM is lying? All the evidence shows trump lying and downplaying the risks. His political appointees are the DEEP STATE in the CDC and HHS.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ronavirus.html
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sc...us/ar-BB18ZM1F

I dont have issue supporting a candidate with warts, a conman breaking laws, destroying small "D" democracy to stay in power is criminal and should be eliminated ASAP. The truth is supporting a flawed candidate purposely dividing the country running a banana republic is the direct path to third world america. Vote him out.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2020, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Is it legal to run a 3rd candidate? How the heck do you think Clinton got elected?
Clinton didnt pay for a third party candidate like trump is currently doing. Did they? So, now that it is clear, Is it legal or not for trump to run a Kanye campaign?
If nothing else, it just shows the only avenue to a trump win is through cheating. Running a 3rd party candidate. Destroying the USPS by a political appointee that was a major donor, removing mail sorting machines 3 months prior to the election. Removing mail boxes. Slowing down the mail by halting any overtime, changing rules regarding mail delivery. Changing voter mail from First class mail to Bulk.... Refusing to halt russia from interfering in the election. Stopping the reporting from FBI?CIA from reporting on russias acts to congress and public. Republican senator Ron Johnson, what about his "report" ??? Its all Russian disinformation from a republican senator. His sources are US sanctioned russian operatives.

Last edited by 95sn; 09-24-2020 at 6:50 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2020, 7:00 AM Reply   
The Suckers and Losers got the message. More than 200 retired generals, admirals endorse Biden.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...e-who-n1240842
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2020, 7:03 AM Reply   
Trump, If youre not cheating, youre not trying hard enough.
https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...steal-election
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-24-2020, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I'm not a lemming and I will not follow where Trump is taking the party. Not voting for him is a statement to Republicans. I am terrified that we will lose the senate by following that kook. I only vote for people that I want to be lead by. But either way, I live in Texas. Trump is going to take Texas and anyone who says different must live in Austin or El Paso.
Assuming youíre married, do you consider yourself a lemming if you donít agree with everything your wife says? Neither do I. Maybe thatís why Iíve been married for over 30 years. Donít get hung up on the minors when majors are at stake. The SC is for life. Itís probably been the one of the biggest reasons this country has morally slid like it has. If that means nothing to you, youíre probably better described as a fiscally conservative Democrat, not a Republican. The libs have made their own beds on the streets of our big cities with these riots. Have faith that decent people will show up at the polls. If not, we get the leadership we deserve. Iíll go back to work, do what I do and carry on without rioting like a subhuman democrat animal. Same as we did when Obama was prez.

Consider this: make a Trump pros/cons list. (Enter sarcastic comment here, of course) After writing it all down, ask yourself what the greater good is. How much do you value the SC and itís decisions etc... Law and order etc. You just may find out youíre not even a Republican or conservative.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-24-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The Suckers and Losers got the message. More than 200 retired generals, admirals endorse Biden.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...e-who-n1240842
The overwhelming majority of generals etc support Trump. Hannity told me so.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-24-2020, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
People should definitely be penalized for living in a city. You live in a city and your vote should count less.
Okay, now we agree on something. NYC, LA, Seattle, Portland and SF all need to just go away.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-24-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What are you talking. The democrats asked the soviet union directly for help in defeating Reagan in the 80's. They never stopped being evil and anti American.
Wow, those evil roots run deeper and longer than I realized. Man, I keep waiting for Trump to call them the evil empire-which reminds me of a comic routine where the comedian said something like, ďI was always nervous as a kid, watching Yosemite Sam and Bugs Bunny. I was always thinking one day he was gonna slip up and say I hate that Fín rabbit.Ē
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-24-2020, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Clinton didnt pay for a third party candidate like trump is currently doing. Did they? So, now that it is clear, Is it legal or not for trump to run a Kanye campaign?
If nothing else, it just shows the only avenue to a trump win is through cheating. Running a 3rd party candidate. Destroying the USPS by a political appointee that was a major donor, removing mail sorting machines 3 months prior to the election. Removing mail boxes. Slowing down the mail by halting any overtime, changing rules regarding mail delivery. Changing voter mail from First class mail to Bulk.... Refusing to halt russia from interfering in the election. Stopping the reporting from FBI?CIA from reporting on russias acts to congress and public. Republican senator Ron Johnson, what about his "report" ??? Its all Russian disinformation from a republican senator. His sources are US sanctioned russian operatives.
You certainly believe in a lot of things that are not even remotely true or able to happen.

Anyone can run and support anyone for office. Clinton kept Perot in the race for president. Even met with him to do so.

Vote by mail is not even legal in majority of states and of the states that have it, their processes are not even possible such as being able to mail something in a day before the deadline.

Removing mail boxes? You are very much child like. You are the exact person they talk about with google searches feeding you info that you want to hear. You do realize that they have been removing mail boxes by the thousands even during Obama. They just don't rise up and say lets remove mail boxes. They have to do this month in advance and they do it by usage.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-24-2020, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The Suckers and Losers got the message. More than 200 retired generals, admirals endorse Biden.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...e-who-n1240842
Of course they do. Obama made a point to purge all ranking officers that did not agree with his politics. It was a big talking point early in his presidency.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-24-2020, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I'm not a lemming and I will not follow where Trump is taking the party. Not voting for him is a statement to Republicans. I am terrified that we will lose the senate by following that kook. I only vote for people that I want to be lead by. But either way, I live in Texas. Trump is going to take Texas and anyone who says different must live in Austin or El Paso.
So you are happy with where democrats are taking America? Destroy the borders. Support violence. Follow leaders of different political parties to their homes? Shooting cops? Beating up people who have different political views (not communism)?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-24-2020, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
There is so much wrong with your posts/thinking. I didnt vote for trump AND i didnt vote for Clinton. A non trump vote is not a Biden vote.
You cant seem to remember how many times trump said "it will all go away" all while telling Woodward, on tape how bad it was, how easily transmitted, how deadly. Then he goes out and tells the American public, on the same day, its under control, will go away. We are not rounding the corner, our cases (over 7Million) continue to go up. We will have 300,000 dead by the end of the year. What else in history killed 200,000- 300,000? He is currently holding indoor rallies w/o masks. Who else is? what organization is putting the public at risk during the pandemic? Name another.
Where is your shread of evidence the MSM is lying? All the evidence shows trump lying and downplaying the risks. His political appointees are the DEEP STATE in the CDC and HHS.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ronavirus.html
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sc...us/ar-BB18ZM1F

I dont have issue supporting a candidate with warts, a conman breaking laws, destroying small "D" democracy to stay in power is criminal and should be eliminated ASAP. The truth is supporting a flawed candidate purposely dividing the country running a banana republic is the direct path to third world america. Vote him out.
Voting for democrats is supporting a banana republic.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2020, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You certainly believe in a lot of things that are not even remotely true or able to happen.

Anyone can run and support anyone for office. Clinton kept Perot in the race for president. Even met with him to do so.

Vote by mail is not even legal in majority of states and of the states that have it, their processes are not even possible such as being able to mail something in a day before the deadline.

Removing mail boxes? You are very much child like. You are the exact person they talk about with google searches feeding you info that you want to hear. You do realize that they have been removing mail boxes by the thousands even during Obama. They just don't rise up and say lets remove mail boxes. They have to do this month in advance and they do it by usage.
When one candidate runs a campaign for another to split the vote, its at best cheating probably illegal. Perot was rich, he did what he wanted with his $$. Perot kept Perot in the race. What trump is doing is not EVEN close to the same.His campaign is running a mentally impaired black rapper trying to break off some of the black vote. Where is it illegal to vote by mail? ill wait. You make no sense, they have a process, the process is legal. Read up on what USPS has done leading up to an election while the pres screams HOAX, and doing everything legal and illegal to make that happen. Are you not aware of the issues that have been already exposed? We are in a worldwide pandemic, we will have more vote by mail in history because of that, common sense. Its not common sense to slow down mail for the election. Its cheating, trump style.
What is the HOAX with ballots? There is zero history of mail in voting fraud. If im wrong, bring on the proof or stop lying. Child.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2020, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Of course they do. Obama made a point to purge all ranking officers that did not agree with his politics. It was a big talking point early in his presidency.
Then why would they support Biden if Obama "purged" them all. Zero logic.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2020, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Voting for democrats is supporting a banana republic.
Powerful post Delta. You failed to dispel even a single point. Trump is running the banana republic for the reasons i post regularly.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2020, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So you are happy with where democrats are taking America? Destroy the borders. Support violence. Follow leaders of different political parties to their homes? Shooting cops? Beating up people who have different political views (not communism)?
Wake up, you are in Trump America. Biden doesnt take over til January. Save your thoughts on how dems run the country til when they are actually running the country. Anything else is just a guess, a hope....
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-24-2020, 10:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Wake up, you are in Trump America. Biden doesnt take over til January. Save your thoughts on how dems run the country til when they are actually running the country. Anything else is just a guess, a hope....
There are no more Democrats, their are socialists, and everyone else. The party is so far left, they have fallen off the cliff.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-24-2020, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Wake up, you are in Trump America. Biden doesnt take over til January. Save your thoughts on how dems run the country til when they are actually running the country. Anything else is just a guess, a hope....
Lol Yeah in your wildest Napoleon Dynamite dreams, uncle Rico.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-24-2020, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Powerful post Delta. You failed to dispel even a single point. Trump is running the banana republic for the reasons i post regularly.
Dispel you points? You can not dispel the fabrications of a drug induced fantasy.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-24-2020, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
When one candidate runs a campaign for another to split the vote, its at best cheating probably illegal. Perot was rich, he did what he wanted with his $$. Perot kept Perot in the race. What trump is doing is not EVEN close to the same.His campaign is running a mentally impaired black rapper trying to break off some of the black vote. Where is it illegal to vote by mail? ill wait. You make no sense, they have a process, the process is legal. Read up on what USPS has done leading up to an election while the pres screams HOAX, and doing everything legal and illegal to make that happen. Are you not aware of the issues that have been already exposed? We are in a worldwide pandemic, we will have more vote by mail in history because of that, common sense. Its not common sense to slow down mail for the election. Its cheating, trump style.
What is the HOAX with ballots? There is zero history of mail in voting fraud. If im wrong, bring on the proof or stop lying. Child.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...us-states.html

only 21% of the states have a system where they send out ballots to all registered voters. 57% absentee voting is allowed for all. 22% you have to have a valid excuse for absentee voting. Absentee voting is also a request and not the standard. Also various states have various rules on it. Usually absentee ballots are not counted in the immediate time frame because they are usually statistically not relevant in number to impact the outcome. We all know that democrats have been pushing vote harvesting. That is cheating. You are not allowed to take someone else ballot and fill it in for them. that is exactly what happens.

I am not worried about the details that have been "exposed" because they have been happening for years. there is no exposed when it comes to the USPS. They have been failing for years and are not equiped to handle such sensitive time based information.

Cheating has not happened huh? Then how does a state like california in one election after voter harvesting have such a lopsided victory for one side? Stats don't lie remember?

and you are God Damn Right it is a hoax. I will lay it down right now. Niden is going to lose. He will not concede and weeks after the election is done, we are going to have a draw or Biden magically wins. Why? Because democrats have gamed the system where ballots have flooded the country and anyone can and will fill them out. They are even making it to where they refuse to validate signatures. It is a scam and fraud. mark it down.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-24-2020, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Wake up, you are in Trump America. Biden doesnt take over til January. Save your thoughts on how dems run the country til when they are actually running the country. Anything else is just a guess, a hope....
I saw how the country was ran by Obama and I see how democrat states are ran by well.... democrats. Violence, rule after rule for living, high taxes, out of control regulations, and on and on.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-24-2020, 2:54 PM Reply   
Man who woke Delta ? Eviscerating everyone ,,,,,,,,,,,meanwhile all this talk of cheating and Russia.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/19...ffice-meeting/
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-25-2020, 12:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I saw how the country was ran by Obama and I see how democrat states are ran by well.... democrats. Violence, rule after rule for living, high taxes, out of control regulations, and on and on.
I 2 months we have got 2 new neighbors. one from chicago, one from NY both have stated, its horrible, its never been so bad, even when it was bad, its 1000% worse. Areas of these cities are fleeing as fast as they can. These are people who have lived there their entire lives, and both said "we had to leave, its too dangerous"

The 2 neighbors who sold their homes are moving further away, towards the mountains.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-25-2020, 3:26 AM Reply   
Time for some Texas justice for cheating democrats again.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tex...on-voter-fraud
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-25-2020, 4:50 AM Reply   
Here’s a little something to watch for those of you who are not a fan of petulant Seattleites. I’m gonna chose to believe it was a Seahawks fan underneath the bike tire.

https://news.yahoo.com/shocking-vide...120303385.html
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-25-2020, 5:44 AM Reply   
Thats disappointing. I was hoping he was on the bike not walking it.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-25-2020, 6:36 AM Reply   
Protesters, hundreds of them, hide in a church so they do not get arrested. Funny how the things they want to abolish become the place of safety. I have had crazy dreams lately, of gigantic, rolling, wood chippers plowing through the streets of rioters. Most nightmares wake you up angry. not lately.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-25-2020, 6:46 AM Reply   
I wonder if the rioters can buy the same insurance policies the FBI bought, while lying and spying, maybe the rioters can get an additional get out of jail free card. They are being let go now, maybe with that insurance they can escape even being arrested for all the nasty, shameful. and ignorant things they are doing.

I can imaging having to Iive in the mess some of these cities are going through. really sad
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-25-2020, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
People should definitely be penalized for living in a city. You live in a city and your vote should count less.
In a first past the post two party system an Electoral college serves a pretty good function, because as delta points out it's impossible for smaller states to have a say which isn't very democratic.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-25-2020, 7:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
I 2 months we have got 2 new neighbors. one from chicago, one from NY both have stated, its horrible, its never been so bad, even when it was bad, its 1000% worse. Areas of these cities are fleeing as fast as they can. These are people who have lived there their entire lives, and both said "we had to leave, its too dangerous"
Haha wait for the zoning controls and tax increases to follow. Lots of expats from blue states like to complain about how bad it was, then they arrive to low tax/underfunded red state and complain about how bad the schools and roads are.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-25-2020, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
In a first past the post two party system an Electoral college serves a pretty good function, because as delta points out it's impossible for smaller states to have a say which isn't very democratic.
So, a State with one million people should have the same vote as a State with 40 million people? That's what we have right now and that doesn't seem fair. How many States does New Zealand have? Do you have 2 Legislators in a State with a couple thousand people and do they get the same voting power as 2 legislators in a State with a million people? That's what they are doing in the Senate in America.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-25-2020, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
In a first past the post two party system an Electoral college serves a pretty good function, because as delta points out it's impossible for smaller states to have a say which isn't very democratic.
A little hard to parse, but the only Presidents the electoral college have given us over the will of the people in the last century have been idiots.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-25-2020, 11:56 AM Reply   
I'm not too concerned about the EC. Texas will go blue in 2028 if not sooner, and once it does repubes will do a hard 180 just like they did wrt the supreme court in an election year BS and will get the interstate national popular vote compact passed in key state legislatures faster than Lindsey Graham can say "yes daddy."

The Senate is a problem. Hopefully dems have learned a thing or two in the past few weeks regarding the worth of repubes' word and will be ready to make some significant moves in that regard.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-25-2020, 6:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
So, a State with one million people should have the same vote as a State with 40 million people? That's what we have right now and that doesn't seem fair. How many States does New Zealand have? Do you have 2 Legislators in a State with a couple thousand people and do they get the same voting power as 2 legislators in a State with a million people? That's what they are doing in the Senate in America.
No states in NZ, we are all one country. Our system is totally different in concept, we don't elect a president, we have a Governor-General (queens representative) and prime minister, and only one house.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-25-2020, 7:01 PM Reply   
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24...investigation/


Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents tasked by fired former Director James Comey to take down Donald Trump during and after the 2016 election were so concerned about the agencyís potentially illegal behavior that they purchased liability insurance to protect themselves less than two weeks before Trump was inaugurated president, previously hidden FBI text messages show. The explosive new communications and internal FBI notes were disclosed in federal court filings today from Sidney Powell, the attorney who heads Michael Flynnís legal defense team.

ď[W]e all went and purchased professional liability insurance,Ē one agent texted on Jan. 10, 2017, the same day CNN leaked details that then-President-elect Trump had been briefed by Comey about the bogus Christopher Steele dossier. That briefing of Trump was used as a pretext to legitimize the debunked dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign and compiled by a foreign intelligence officer who was working for a sanctioned Russian oligarch.

The entire investigative team bought liability insurance? That's not a Red Flag or anything, right? Go read it all - lots of links to actual investigative work.

The CIA was doing the same thing: http://ace.mu.nu/archives/390091.php#390091

DEVELOPING: Investigators have learned that Obama CIA Director John Brennan ran a secret task force out of Langley with its own separate budget to investigate Trump campaign and alleged ties to Russia. Task force set up before FBI officially launched its own probe on 07/31/16
A lot of the same thing: https://www.realclearinvestigations....ry_125315.html

Former CIA Director John Brennan personally edited a crucial section of the intelligence report on Russian interference in the 2016 election and assigned a political ally to take a lead role in writing it after career analysts disputed Brennan's take that Russian leader Vladimir Putin intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump clinch the White House, according to two senior U.S. intelligence officials who have seen classified materials detailing Brennanís role in drafting the document.

The explosive conclusion Brennan inserted into the report was used to help justify continuing the Trump-Russia ďcollusionĒ investigation, which had been launched by the FBI in 2016. It was picked up after the election by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who in the end found no proof that Trump or his campaign conspired with Moscow.
Brennan concealed evidence that Putin supported Clinton - because he had all sorts of evidence with which to blackmail her.

Now there is ample evidence that two of most powerful investigative arms of the US Government were actively working to bring down the duly elected president. If you don't know or remember what the Church Committee was back in 1975, you ought to read up on it because these abuses are eerily reminiscent of those days.

You have to be a real political geek to get this deep into the weeds, but once you do...whoa.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-26-2020, 1:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24...investigation/


Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents tasked by fired former Director James Comey to take down Donald Trump during and after the 2016 election were so concerned about the agencyís potentially illegal behavior that they purchased liability insurance to protect themselves less than two weeks before Trump was inaugurated president, previously hidden FBI text messages show. The explosive new communications and internal FBI notes were disclosed in federal court filings today from Sidney Powell, the attorney who heads Michael Flynnís legal defense team.

ď[W]e all went and purchased professional liability insurance,Ē one agent texted on Jan. 10, 2017, the same day CNN leaked details that then-President-elect Trump had been briefed by Comey about the bogus Christopher Steele dossier. That briefing of Trump was used as a pretext to legitimize the debunked dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign and compiled by a foreign intelligence officer who was working for a sanctioned Russian oligarch.

The entire investigative team bought liability insurance? That's not a Red Flag or anything, right? Go read it all - lots of links to actual investigative work.

The CIA was doing the same thing: http://ace.mu.nu/archives/390091.php#390091

DEVELOPING: Investigators have learned that Obama CIA Director John Brennan ran a secret task force out of Langley with its own separate budget to investigate Trump campaign and alleged ties to Russia. Task force set up before FBI officially launched its own probe on 07/31/16
A lot of the same thing: https://www.realclearinvestigations....ry_125315.html

Former CIA Director John Brennan personally edited a crucial section of the intelligence report on Russian interference in the 2016 election and assigned a political ally to take a lead role in writing it after career analysts disputed Brennan's take that Russian leader Vladimir Putin intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump clinch the White House, according to two senior U.S. intelligence officials who have seen classified materials detailing Brennanís role in drafting the document.

The explosive conclusion Brennan inserted into the report was used to help justify continuing the Trump-Russia ďcollusionĒ investigation, which had been launched by the FBI in 2016. It was picked up after the election by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who in the end found no proof that Trump or his campaign conspired with Moscow.
Brennan concealed evidence that Putin supported Clinton - because he had all sorts of evidence with which to blackmail her.

Now there is ample evidence that two of most powerful investigative arms of the US Government were actively working to bring down the duly elected president. If you don't know or remember what the Church Committee was back in 1975, you ought to read up on it because these abuses are eerily reminiscent of those days.

You have to be a real political geek to get this deep into the weeds, but once you do...whoa.
Its the swamp, the system is dirty. the left will go to any means to keep power, and we are fools swimming in the pool of ****. We allow this to happen, and the right continues to be gentle on these issues. The left is willing to burn down the entire country, like children not getting their way, at some point, the people need to wake up and vote these idiots out of office.

It starts with out children and ends with our children, we need to destroy the propaganda machine, and teach our children to be moral, ethical people. who value their rights and freedoms, but the left does not want citizens, they want servants
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-26-2020, 3:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24...investigation/
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents tasked by fired former Director James Comey to take down Donald Trump during and after the 2016 election were so concerned about the agencyís potentially illegal behavior that they purchased liability insurance to protect themselves less than two weeks before Trump was inaugurated president, previously hidden FBI text messages show. The explosive new communications and internal FBI notes were disclosed in federal court filings today from Sidney Powell, the attorney who heads Michael Flynnís legal defense team.

ď[W]e all went and purchased professional liability insurance,Ē one agent texted on Jan. 10, 2017, the same day CNN leaked details that then-President-elect Trump had been briefed by Comey about the bogus Christopher Steele dossier. That briefing of Trump was used as a pretext to legitimize the debunked dossier, which was funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign and compiled by a foreign intelligence officer who was working for a sanctioned Russian oligarch.

The entire investigative team bought liability insurance? That's not a Red Flag or anything, right? Go read it all - lots of links to actual investigative work.

The CIA was doing the same thing: http://ace.mu.nu/archives/390091.php#390091
TheTruth, the Federalist is a Right leaning news organization used for propaganda. The Truth, Comey investigated Hillary a few weeks before her election, possibly costing her the election. The Truth, Comey would not pledge his allegiance to Trump, so Trump fired him.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-26-2020, 3:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
TheTruth, the Federalist is a Right leaning news organization used for propaganda. The Truth, Comey investigated Hillary a few weeks before her election, possibly costing her the election. The Truth, Comey would not pledge his allegiance to Trump, so Trump fired him.
So fbi and cia agents get insurance policies prior to investigations, that are illegal, and thats normal? Ignore the left or right agenda. you are saying that its common practice to get liability insurance to cover your actions when you are, in itself, the investigators ?

I am going to rob a bank, so i am going to get insurance to allow me to get out of the act of robbing the bank. this is why the swamp is a swamp.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-26-2020, 7:07 AM Reply   
Is there really insurance against an unlawful investigation? Can someone point me to a carrier that offers this coverage? I'd love to see the actual policy.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-26-2020, 8:03 AM Reply   
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...investigation/

Must be a concern, as the agents knowingly agreed, that this would end up bad, and that the truth would come out, and they would be held accountable. so while they are employed by the government, and Comey and he cronies are telling these "employees" to go outside the bounds of the data and facts, there must be some type of umbrella that you can have for this. not an insurance agent, but have liability insurance and umbrella insurance and know it kicks in even when at fault.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-26-2020, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
TheTruth, the Federalist is a Right leaning news organization used for propaganda. The Truth, Comey investigated Hillary a few weeks before her election, possibly costing her the election. The Truth, Comey would not pledge his allegiance to Trump, so Trump fired him.
I know it’s hard for people to actually read content and extract facts , I pull leftist rag links as well from time to time. Those who chose to look at things objectively and have an open mind to facts and data can always extract the clear issues even with a slant when appropriate

There is no other explanation for getting an umbrella policy other than expecting to get sued civilly for your actions , which pretty much states they were very concerned about that happening. Doug’s reply above spells its out , in the chain of command administrative issues also play a part as well as criminal issues.


Anyone can buy different umbrella policies. For example. A good majority of CCW holders carry an umbrella policy for a “just in case scenario”. These policies don’t cover you from criminal charges , but they do protect you civilly to a certain extent. It’s 1000000% not common place for an LEO to carry one as indemnification usually takes its place. So the fact this happened is even more of a MAJOR red flag.

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-26-2020 at 10:16 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-26-2020, 10:17 AM Reply   
So we have our SC pick as expected. Why the long wait for the hearings? Especially when we have the votes? Oct. 12 seems odd.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-26-2020, 11:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...investigation/

Must be a concern, as the agents knowingly agreed, that this would end up bad, and that the truth would come out, and they would be held accountable. so while they are employed by the government, and Comey and he cronies are telling these "employees" to go outside the bounds of the data and facts, there must be some type of umbrella that you can have for this. not an insurance agent, but have liability insurance and umbrella insurance and know it kicks in even when at fault.

As far as I know, though, my umbrella coverage doesnít cover wrongdoing in the course of my employment.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-26-2020, 12:00 PM Reply   
I read an article about how Obama invited RBG to lunch at the White House back in 2013 and spent some time gently beating around the bush that she might consider retirement to save her radical left position for new, younger, radical leftist and not let the possibility of her being replaced by someone who actually follows the constitution to come to pass. Whatís become clear-both with her response to that as well as her ďdeath bed wishĒ is just how selfish of a person she really was. So, you libtards really need to focus your hate on her, whose utter selfishness really screwed you guys for an entire generation plus. She coulda taken one for the team, retired a hero of the left with all kinds of pomp and circumstance and faded gracefully, but.....
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-26-2020, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
As far as I know, though, my umbrella coverage doesnít cover wrongdoing in the course of my employment.
mine does. you need to call you agent and get a new one
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-27-2020, 5:39 AM Reply   
Mark if that story is even 1/2 true that’s so Awesome. Even if TRUMP were to not win the Election his destruction of the MSM & Court appointees & awakening of the Silent Majority & the Recognition that Political Correctness is a load of crap. His 4 years could go down as the most pivotal Revolution A president has ever started.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-27-2020, 11:54 AM Reply   
Lol so turns out Trump hasn't paid any tax for 11 out of the last 18 years. Paid $750 in 2018! Mark & Delta pay more tax than Trump. So many lols.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2020, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol so turns out Trump hasn't paid any tax for 11 out of the last 18 years. Paid $750 in 2018! Mark & Delta pay more tax than Trump. So many lols.
Letís see... after my earned income tax credit refund, I believe I have done pretty well and not even paid $750 like Trump the chump.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2020, 4:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Mark if that story is even 1/2 true thatís so Awesome. Even if TRUMP were to not win the Election his destruction of the MSM & Court appointees & awakening of the Silent Majority & the Recognition that Political Correctness is a load of crap. His 4 years could go down as the most pivotal Revolution A president has ever started.
Yeah, itís all true. MSM sources have whispered about it very quietly for awhile now. Even our WW libtards know this inconvenient truth. Of course, youíll never hear them acknowledge it publicly. Hereís one version of the story that I Googled. There are plenty of others as well.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/natio...3na-story.html
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-27-2020, 5:03 PM Reply   
New York‘s attorney general on Friday recommended the New York Police Department get out of the business of routine traffic enforcement.

Attorney General Letitia James, who acts as a special prosecutor appointed to investigate certain police killings, argued that traffic stops for minor infractions often end in violence.

She said Allan Feliz’s death last October after he was pulled over for a seat belt violation “further underscores the need for this change.”

James’ office concluded that the NYPD’s use of deadly force was justified but that the sequence of events leading to Feliz’s death would never have happened if police hadn’t stopped him in the first place.

Police further heightened tensions by attempting to arrest Feliz on outstanding warrants for low-level offenses such as spitting, littering and disorderly conduct, James’ office said
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-27-2020, 5:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Letís see... after my earned income tax credit refund, I believe I have done pretty well and not even paid $750 like Trump the chump.
Lol, is it any wonder you turkeys are spending twice as much as you collect? Who pays for the military if you spongers aren't paying your way?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-27-2020, 6:03 PM Reply   
MORE SCAMDEMIC NEWS FROM THE LEFT


Gov. J.B. Pritzker has violated Illinois Department of Health guidelines by allowing his daughter to engage in out-of-state equestrian competitions.

Prairie State Wire recently revealed that Pritzker’s daughter, Teddi "Theodora", 18, has been actively competing in equestrian events across the country throughout the lockdown. That's while her father has prohibited Illinois children from participating in most prep sports-- including ice hockey , field hockey , football, volleyball, soccer and basketball-- until further notice.

Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) guidelines for sports were developed and mandated by the Pritzker administration. Under those guidelines, athletes in so-called "low risk" sports, like equestrian, are allowed. But participating in out-of-state competitions is prohibited.

But when you're a billionaire fatass politician, rules don't apply to you. In fact, you can claim the media is picking on you:

On Wednesday, Pritzker characterized the report on his allowing his daughter to violate his state rules as an "attack" on his family. "People need to recognize that's inappropriate," he said. "I think people have to understand what I'm focused on is saving lives."

No, what people need to realize is that you're an arrogant *******. When this picture of health and well being starts acting like the "scam-demic" is a real thing, perhaps I’ll believe it. His wife has been traveling out of state to Florida and back as well as their farm in Wisconsin and back. He’s been seen out with his family across the border in Wisconsin just about every weekend since the phonydemic began. Just more proof of following the science right. !
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-27-2020, 11:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
MORE SCAMDEMIC NEWS FROM THE LEFT


Gov. J.B. Pritzker has violated Illinois Department of Health guidelines by allowing his daughter to engage in out-of-state equestrian competitions.

Prairie State Wire recently revealed that Pritzkerís daughter, Teddi "Theodora", 18, has been actively competing in equestrian events across the country throughout the lockdown. That's while her father has prohibited Illinois children from participating in most prep sports-- including ice hockey , field hockey , football, volleyball, soccer and basketball-- until further notice.

Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) guidelines for sports were developed and mandated by the Pritzker administration. Under those guidelines, athletes in so-called "low risk" sports, like equestrian, are allowed. But participating in out-of-state competitions is prohibited.

But when you're a billionaire fatass politician, rules don't apply to you. In fact, you can claim the media is picking on you:

On Wednesday, Pritzker characterized the report on his allowing his daughter to violate his state rules as an "attack" on his family. "People need to recognize that's inappropriate," he said. "I think people have to understand what I'm focused on is saving lives."

No, what people need to realize is that you're an arrogant *******. When this picture of health and well being starts acting like the "scam-demic" is a real thing, perhaps Iíll believe it. His wife has been traveling out of state to Florida and back as well as their farm in Wisconsin and back. Heís been seen out with his family across the border in Wisconsin just about every weekend since the phonydemic began. Just more proof of following the science right. !
The left is trying to turn us into robots, they control the batteries. we server, they sit and watch. control is their only agenda. Freedom only exists for them, and you are a bad guy if you question their narrative. In the old days, he would get concrete shoes on his sunday boat ride. Dont worry, nothing will happen to him, or his family, but if you do it. they will have you in jail.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-28-2020, 4:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol, is it any wonder you turkeys are spending twice as much as you collect? Who pays for the military if you spongers aren't paying your way?
I was joking.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-28-2020, 4:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
mine does. you need to call you agent and get a new one
Who is your carrier, Doug?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-28-2020, 4:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
....but if you do it. they will have you in jail.
Not in Florida. No rules here.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-28-2020, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I was joking.
Well Trump is certainly laughing
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-28-2020, 6:51 AM Reply   
How much cognitive dissonance do you need to think Trump is a patriot motivated by doing the best for the country when he hasn't paid tax for the last 20 years?
Is that how a patriot supports the military, by stiffing the government? And imagine having the knowledge that it is so easy to swindle the system and then not doing anything about it once in power. What a joke.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-28-2020, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
How much cognitive dissonance do you need to think Trump is a patriot motivated by doing the best for the country when he hasn't paid tax for the last 20 years?
Is that how a patriot supports the military, by stiffing the government? And imagine having the knowledge that it is so easy to swindle the system and then not doing anything about it once in power. What a joke.

If those are the rules and he played by them fairly, I wonít begrudge his patriotism. Donít hate the playa, hate the game.

That said it is certainly revealing of a systemic bias in favor of the rich at the expense of the middle class, and calls into question his advocacy for middle class taxpayers who pay far more but make far far far less.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-28-2020, 7:13 AM Reply   
I have yet to meet ANYONE that doesn't use every available accounting rule/deduction to pay as little tax as possible. I highly doubt the IRS missed 20 years of "tax dodging" and a NYT reporter is the one to pull the curtains down.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-28-2020, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I have yet to meet ANYONE that doesn't use every available accounting rule/deduction to pay as little tax as possible. I highly doubt the IRS missed 20 years of "tax dodging" and a NYT reporter is the one to pull the curtains down.
Trump is still in a legal battle with the IRS which has dragged on for 10 years about a $80m tax refund he claimed
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:31 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us