Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2020, 7:14 AM Reply   
I would much rather have a president with a life long stuttering affliction than one who chooses to lie. One is a medical condition. The other is a deliberate attempt to misinform the American public to further his grift. Last night he said Covid affects virtually nobody young and that Europe was doing much worse than the USA. Projection. Complete and total lie. EU has higher population, lower infections, lower deaths, lower everything. USA over 200,000 dead and growing, fast. No doubt this is making american great again. More lies, more dead. Is this all part of Trumps healthcare plan? Or is that just 100% kill obamacare? You in the cult keep asking, What is he supposed to do? How about not holding indoor and outdoor campaign rallies w/o distance, w/o masks. Personally responsible when you make the decision to gather people w/o protection. How much does he even care about his own voters? He knows how deadly it is, he knows how it is passed and he is stacking his voters together only to go home with extra parting gifts.
https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus...box=1600786050
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I would much rather have a president with a life long stuttering affliction than one who chooses to lie. One is a medical condition. The other is a deliberate attempt to misinform the American public to further his grift. Last night he said Covid affects virtually nobody young and that Europe was doing much worse than the USA. Projection. Complete and total lie. EU has higher population, lower infections, lower deaths, lower everything. USA over 200,000 dead and growing, fast. No doubt this is making american great again. More lies, more dead. Is this all part of Trumps healthcare plan? Or is that just 100% kill obamacare? You in the cult keep asking, What is he supposed to do? How about not holding indoor and outdoor campaign rallies w/o distance, w/o masks. Personally responsible when you make the decision to gather people w/o protection. How much does he even care about his own voters? He knows how deadly it is, he knows how it is passed and he is stacking his voters together only to go home with extra parting gifts.
https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus...box=1600786050
Oh, so now it's a "stuttering affliction" that prevents him from knowing where he is and makes him claim we've had "200 million Kung Flu deaths?" Was he also stuttering when he rammed his fingers up Tara? "um yeah, sure that's it-it was the stuttering that made me do it, yeah that's it" -Jon Luvitz.

No one believes the totally cooked Kung Flu numbers either. What people DO believe is the conspiracy of libtards ruining this country, solely for the sake of gaining power and self-medicating their own TDS.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-22-2020, 7:40 AM Reply   
Can anyone explain why appointing of judges is a political process? It's not done that way in other countries, what's the advantage US gains by politicizing the process?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Totally. Mitch can cite the no-witnesses impeachment trial as the basis for complete fealty to King Donald. No need to vote on an informed basis ... Don wants, Don gets!
I realize the constitution is meaningless and challenging at best to you lefties and you'd love nothing more than to throw it out and make up your own new, communist one, but there is NO WHERE in the constitution that says there has to be ANY hearings. Sorry to pop your bubble and kill your sense of entitlement.

BTW, the proper way to look at this is not that Don gets/got his way. It's THE VOTERS who are getting their way. We put him there and he is doing EXACTLY what we told him to do. It's a sweet thing. Life is good, isn't it?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-22-2020, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Can anyone explain why appointing of judges is a political process? It's not done that way in other countries, what's the advantage US gains by politicizing the process?

Cuz the constitution says so. President gets to name Ďem, appointment occurs upon consent of the Senate (which also means it skews conservative and potentially against national public opinion). Checks and balances, checks and balances.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-22-2020, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I realize the constitution is meaningless and challenging at best to you lefties and you'd love nothing more than to throw it out and make up your own new, communist one, but there is NO WHERE in the constitution that says there has to be ANY hearings. Sorry to pop your bubble and kill your sense of entitlement.

BTW, the proper way to look at this is not that Don gets/got his way. It's THE VOTERS who are getting their way. We put him there and he is doing EXACTLY what we told him to do. It's a sweet thing. Life is good, isn't it?

You are totally right. You should call your senator and let them know that the senate has been doing it all wrong all these years.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Can anyone explain why appointing of judges is a political process? It's not done that way in other countries, what's the advantage US gains by politicizing the process?
Excellent question. It never was that way until libtards realized no one wanted their policies and figured out a way to usurp the constitution and ram their agendas down the country's throat anyway by appointing judges who would ignore the constitution and rule against the constitution for things like Roe v. Wade etc etc etc.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-22-2020, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh, so now it's a "stuttering affliction" that prevents him from knowing where he is and makes him claim we've had "200 million Kung Flu deaths?" Was he also stuttering when he rammed his fingers up Tara? "um yeah, sure that's it-it was the stuttering that made me do it, yeah that's it" -Jon Luvitz.

No one believes the totally cooked Kung Flu numbers either. What people DO believe is the conspiracy of libtards ruining this country, solely for the sake of gaining power and self-medicating their own TDS.
Please provide the evidence that the numbers are cooked. Where are your sources. You are up against a mountain of evidence from across the entire globe.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You are totally right. You should call your senator and let them know that the senate has been doing it all wrong all these years.
A tradition (which has been ignored 4 times since 1900) is not the constitution. Stop being willfully ignorant, be a man and take your punishment. Like our last prez said, "Elections have consequences."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
You are up against a mountain of evidence from across the entire globe.
Kinda like man-made climate crisis, right? Pfft. Get outa here with that noise.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-22-2020, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
A tradition (which has been ignored 4 times since 1900) is not the constitution. Stop being willfully ignorant, be a man and take your punishment. Like our last prez said, "Elections have consequences."

Four supremes have been appointed on a senate vote without a hearing? Iíll confess ignorance... Which ones?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Please provide the evidence that the numbers are cooked. Where are your sources. You are up against a mountain of evidence from across the entire globe.
Dude, wake up. All you know is what you THINK you know-because the media told you. You can't even trust the CDC now.

As for evidence, please provide yours. The media and the CDC don't count. I can tell you I know two people who went to get tested in Texas, filled out the paperwork, got tired of waiting, left and went home. A week later, they got their "results" back in the mail: "Positive." THEY WERE NEVER EVEN TESTED!!! We also just learned this week that some libtard mayor held back the fact that his town had slim to no Kung Flu cases, but hid the news. We also just heard the recording of the LA County health official who stated, "school won't start back up until after the election." What does school starting and the Kung Flu reaction have to do with the election??? Wake the heck up, man.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Four supremes have been appointed on a senate vote without a hearing? Iíll confess ignorance... Which ones?
Since 1900. I don't know their names. I heard it from Rush today.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-22-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Since 1900. I don't know their names. I heard it from Rush today.

Oh well then it must be true. Certainly hasnít happened in my lifetime. And as my wife reminds me Iím not as young as I think.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-22-2020, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Dude, wake up. All you know is what you THINK you know-because the media told you. You can't even trust the CDC now.

As for evidence, please provide yours. The media and the CDC don't count. I can tell you I know two people who went to get tested in Texas, filled out the paperwork, got tired of waiting, left and went home. A week later, they got their "results" back in the mail: "Positive." THEY WERE NEVER EVEN TESTED!!! We also just learned this week that some libtard mayor held back the fact that his town had slim to no Kung Flu cases, but hid the news. We also just heard the recording of the LA County health official who stated, "school won't start back up until after the election." What does school starting and the Kung Flu reaction have to do with the election??? Wake the heck up, man.
I'm not going to type or retype any more evidence. You are buried in it throughout this thread. You have a bunch of stories that you read on the internet by people with zero accountability to tell the truth. I'm using the best information I have available provided by professionals and experts. 10,000s of Medical professionals, 1,000s of Journalists and 100s of government officials, just in America agree with me and disagree with you. Globally, there are many many more. You are talking about one hell of a conspiracy against Trump. How did all of our global allies and enemies get in on it?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You are totally right. You should call your senator and let them know that the senate has been doing it all wrong all these years.
You know what? According to Rush today, it appears they have said there will be 3 days of hearings next week and that's it. I don't support that one bit. Why let libtards get a potential foot in the door? After the circuses created by the poor sports/sour grapes libtards over the years-every time a republican picks a judge, they (in my mind) have lost the privilege to offer any input. You guys have ruined this country in so many ways over the last few years. I can't wait to learn we got the house, senate and prez.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh, so now it's a "stuttering affliction" that prevents him from knowing where he is and makes him claim we've had "200 million Kung Flu deaths?" Was he also stuttering when he rammed his fingers up Tara? "um yeah, sure that's it-it was the stuttering that made me do it, yeah that's it" -Jon Luvitz.

No one believes the totally cooked Kung Flu numbers either. What people DO believe is the conspiracy of libtards ruining this country, solely for the sake of gaining power and self-medicating their own TDS.
We will find out soon enough if Biden can string 2 thoughts together, debate is next week?
I'll bet you 5 bucks Biden could rattle off more correct stats about the economy, foreign policy, Covid, Healthcare, Law, anything, you name it...than you and trump combined. Is there a lawsuit or anything factual regarding "Tara"? Because if thats an issue for you Christians, Trump currently has several dozen rape/sex suits pending against him. In addition the the other dozen or so in the past. He is known as "Individual 1" in the case that sent his personal Atty to jail for paying off porn stars during the election that he was cheating on his 3rd wife with. Is cheating all your wives "ok" at your church? Is it worse or better if the female works in the porn industry? Cohen went to jail for covering up for trump and felonies he committed only for the benefit of trump. But you dont care about law and order. So silence yourself. You are a pawn, if trump tweets today, you have a new cause tonight. You are forced to defend anything and everything he does. Be prepared to flip/flop daily.
Yes you are right about those cooked numbers. Once trump put his political appointees in charge at CDC and dept of Health and Human Services. Once they changed the way the numbers were tabulated and released. Once they took over messaging from scientists to political appointees, yeah i can see how we should NOT TRUST the numbers.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ce/5819375002/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I'm not going to type or retype any more evidence. You are buried in it throughout this thread. You have a bunch of stories that you read on the internet by people with zero accountability to tell the truth. I'm using the best information I have available provided by professionals and experts. 10,000s of Medical professionals, 1,000s of Journalists and 100s of government officials, just in America agree with me and disagree with you. Globally, there are many many more. You are talking about one hell of a conspiracy against Trump. How did all of our global allies and enemies get in on it?
...and you are choosing to believe groups of TDS-suffering people who have a political ax to grind when it comes to Kung Flu stats. I don't believe there have been anywhere near the Kung Flu deaths as stated. Nowhere near it. You know what the average age of death in Cali is? 78. You know what the average age of Cali Kung Flu deaths is? 78. I'm not saying it's not real. I'm saying you're more likely to croak in a car wreck. You haven't stopped driving, have you? For the record, my zip code still has zero cases. Guess we're lucky.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2020, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I realize the constitution is meaningless and challenging at best to you lefties and you'd love nothing more than to throw it out and make up your own new, communist one, but there is NO WHERE in the constitution that says there has to be ANY hearings. Sorry to pop your bubble and kill your sense of entitlement.

BTW, the proper way to look at this is not that Don gets/got his way. It's THE VOTERS who are getting their way. We put him there and he is doing EXACTLY what we told him to do. It's a sweet thing. Life is good, isn't it?
You are a minority. Trump is president only because the electoral college. He lost the popular vote.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2020, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
...and you are choosing to believe groups of TDS-suffering people who have a political ax to grind when it comes to Kung Flu stats. I don't believe there have been anywhere near the Kung Flu deaths as stated. Nowhere near it. You know what the average age of death in Cali is? 78. You know what the average age of Cali Kung Flu deaths is? 78. I'm not saying it's not real. I'm saying you're more likely to croak in a car wreck. You haven't stopped driving, have you? For the record, my zip code still has zero cases. Guess we're lucky.
Does the entire planet dislike trump? Why?
The people releasing the info at CDC are trump appointees, not TDS suffering people. Scientists are out of the picture, politics is more important than facts. You are 100% delusional if you dont believe there are 200,000 dead from Covid. You choose to "believe" someone who lies more than he plays golf. How many times does your high school girlfriend need to cheat on you before you stop believing her? Why are you picking and choosing which "facts" you want to believe? 36,000-37,000 die in auto accidents per year, we have over 200,000 deaths in 6 months. Clown.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
We will find out soon enough if Biden can string 2 thoughts together, debate is next week?
I'll bet you 5 bucks Biden could rattle off more correct stats about the economy, foreign policy, Covid, Healthcare, Law, anything, you name it...than you and trump combined. Is there a lawsuit or anything factual regarding "Tara"? Because if thats an issue for you Christians, Trump currently has several dozen rape/sex suits pending against him. In addition the the other dozen or so in the past. He is known as "Individual 1" in the case that sent his personal Atty to jail for paying off porn stars during the election that he was cheating on his 3rd wife with. Is cheating all your wives "ok" at your church? Is it worse or better if the female works in the porn industry? Cohen went to jail for covering up for trump and felonies he committed only for the benefit of trump. But you dont care about law and order. So silence yourself. You are a pawn, if trump tweets today, you have a new cause tonight. You are forced to defend anything and everything he does. Be prepared to flip/flop daily.
Yes you are right about those cooked numbers. Once trump put his political appointees in charge at CDC and dept of Health and Human Services. Once they changed the way the numbers were tabulated and released. Once they took over messaging from scientists to political appointees, yeah i can see how we should NOT TRUST the numbers.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ce/5819375002/
Are you serious? Biden can't even read a scripted answer from a question asked by a 13-year-old girl off a teleprompter. Unlike any of the women you claim have a thing on Trump, Tara IMMEDIATELY told people about her case. Her mom even called into the Larry King Show about it. As for Trump, I can't stand him in many ways so you're powerless in yapping about this and that about him. I probably dislike him more than you in many ways, but I LOVE his political decisions and most importantly, his SC picks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are a minority. Trump is president only because the electoral college. He lost the popular vote.
Not any more. How many Hiden parades have there been again? Oh, that's right. Those are actually riots. Or "heated protests." (Fires)
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Does the entire planet dislike trump? Why?
The people releasing the info at CDC are trump appointees, not TDS suffering people. Scientists are out of the picture, politics is more important than facts. You are 100% delusional if you dont believe there are 200,000 dead from Covid. You choose to "believe" someone who lies more than he plays golf. How many times does your high school girlfriend need to cheat on you before you stop believing her? Why are you picking and choosing which "facts" you want to believe? 36,000-37,000 die in auto accidents per year, we have over 200,000 deaths in 6 months. Clown.
...and you are 100% delusional if you believe 200,000 have died from it. Useful idiot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 8:44 AM Reply   
Serious question: How many parades have there ever been for any president? Sitting or not.


Thanks to TDS and its symptoms, we will get to see 4 more years of Trump. Keep it up, libtards, Pence will be next in line if he wants it. By then, the SC will be 8-1.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2020, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Are you serious? Biden can't even read a scripted answer from a question asked by a 13-year-old girl off a teleprompter. Unlike any of the women you claim have a thing on Trump, Tara IMMEDIATELY told people about her case. Her mom even called into the Larry King Show about it. As for Trump, I can't stand him in many ways so you're powerless in yapping about this and that about him. I probably dislike him more than you in many ways, but I LOVE his political decisions and most importantly, his SC picks.
You should dislike him more. Instead of golfing Sunday like Trump, I spent the day volunteering at a Support the Police car show and rally. I do more for law and order in a day than trump in his lifetime.

If there was anything to her story, Why isnt he being arrested? Investigated? In the slammer? This is during the Law and Order push under president trump, right? Every FOX story about Comey, Brennan, Clinton, Biden, Storzk, all of them.....dozens. Not one single arrest. That is one Fing dismal stat. The actual facts are it is complete BS, more crap you guys cant wait to ingest. Eat up.

Last edited by 95sn; 09-22-2020 at 8:52 AM.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-22-2020, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
...and you are 100% delusional if you believe 200,000 have died from it. Useful idiot.
No, there are more than 220,000 excess deaths for 2020 so far. Facts! give me some data to work with that I can measure and test.

TxDot says we have about 3,726 vehicle deaths a year in Texas. Based on us being on day 263 of 2020, that means on a normal year we should have about 2,692 deaths by now. There have been 15,174 deaths due to covid in 2020 and Vehicle deaths had more than a two month head start. So, what is your number? Are the covid deaths over stated 2x, 3x, 5x. It would have to over stated by more than 5.5x just to be equal to vehicle deaths. Another huge difference is we had 3726 deaths in 2019, 2018, the year before that and the year before that. We had zero deaths from covid as of the end of February this year.

I have no axe to grind. There is nothing political in any thing I have stated about covid. You have created an imaginary world in your head where truth and facts are relative and the people pulling your strings couldn't be more proud. All you need is to not like the facts or to have a shred of doubt about truth and you dismiss it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You should dislike him more. Instead of golfing Sunday like Trump, I spent the day volunteering at a Support the Police car show and rally. I do more for law and order in a day than trump in his lifetime.
Why don't you take some of your murderous brethren with you next time? You weren't there for the police. You were there for the car rally.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
No, there are more than 220,000 excess deaths for 2020 so far. Facts! give me some data to work with that I can measure and test.

TxDot says we have about 3,726 vehicle deaths a year in Texas. Based on us being on day 263 of 2020, that means on a normal year we should have about 2,692 deaths by now. There have been 15,174 deaths due to covid in 2020 and Vehicle deaths had more than a two month head start. So, what is your number? Are the covid deaths over stated 2x, 3x, 5x. It would have to over stated by more than 5.5x just to be equal to vehicle deaths. Another huge difference is we had 3726 deaths in 2019, 2018, the year before that and the year before that. We had zero deaths from covid as of the end of February this year.

I have no axe to grind. There is nothing political in any thing I have stated about covid. You have created an imaginary world in your head where truth and facts are relative and the people pulling your strings couldn't be more proud. All you need is to not like the facts or to have a shred of doubt about truth and you dismiss it.
220k extra deaths? Where does that pie in the sky number come from? 95sn's butt? 5X is in the ballpark.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2020, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Why don't you take some of your murderous brethren with you next time? You weren't there for the police. You were there for the car rally.
You cant even be happy when someone does something you agree with. You must live a miserable life.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 9:02 AM Reply   
Did no one die from the “regular flu” this year?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2020, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
220k extra deaths? Where does that pie in the sky number come from? 95sn's butt? 5X is in the ballpark.
Provide a source or admit you are operating on pure emotion and nothing else. We have been providing the same unchanged source since March, its how science works. Do you have any source other than FOX entertainers? I dont believe Tucker, Laura and Sean have any science or healthcare background.
So, are you on board with the new "Herd Mentality" trump plan?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You cant even be happy when someone does something you agree with. You must live a miserable life.
Unless you were in leadership that made the decision to do it to support LE, shut your pie hole. You probably forgot that you talked about restoring a car here. We know why you were really there. Donít try to take credit by association unless you had the power to choose the cause. If Iím wrong about it, tell me how Iím wrong.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Provide a source or admit you are operating on pure emotion and nothing else. We have been providing the same unchanged source since March, its how science works. Do you have any source other than FOX entertainers? I dont believe Tucker, Laura and Sean have any science or healthcare background.
So, are you on board with the new "Herd Mentality" trump plan?
Oh is that the same ďscienceĒ that told us we only needed to shut down long enough to flatten the curve for hospitals? I donít trust ANY numbers given by any msm source and certainly none given by libtards here.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-22-2020, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Did no one die from the ďregular fluĒ this year?
Yes! The 2019-2020 flu season was a very typical year. 24,000 deaths. I don't know what the winter Fall/winter part of the season holds--it has not started yet.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2020, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh is that the same ďscienceĒ that told us we only needed to shut down long enough to flatten the curve for hospitals? I donít trust ANY numbers given by any msm source and certainly none given by libtards here.
Funny, the only people that get caught lying and forced to resign are trump people. Only the Best people. Pro-ject-ion.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/5802225002/

but you trust trump, who cannot stop lying. Logic 101.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2020, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Unless you were in leadership that made the decision to do it to support LE, shut your pie hole. You probably forgot that you talked about restoring a car here. We know why you were really there. Donít try to take credit by association unless you had the power to choose the cause. If Iím wrong about it, tell me how Iím wrong.
Its not a "car", its a Volkswagen... and it is a classic one ton drop gate pick-up.
I guess you should stop talking about parades and trump boat parties too.
I 100% had the power to choose the cause, much simpler day to do my normal chores. Instead, I made a free choice decision to support police with my time, money, car/assets and recruiting participation. I got the biggest car club in the area to show up in numbers. Not sure why you are offended by that.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-22-2020, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
...and you are 100% delusional if you believe 200,000 have died from it. Useful idiot.
All cause mortality disagrees with you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Funny, the only people that get caught lying and forced to resign are trump people. Only the Best people. Pro-ject-ion.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/5802225002/

but you trust trump, who cannot stop lying. Logic 101.
Too bad you still can't mitigate the libtard bait and switch we are all still suffering from.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its not a "car", its a Volkswagen... and it is a classic one ton drop gate pick-up.
I guess you should stop talking about parades and trump boat parties too.
I 100% had the power to choose the cause, much simpler day to do my normal chores. Instead, I made a free choice decision to support police with my time, money, car/assets and recruiting participation. I got the biggest car club in the area to show up in numbers. Not sure why you are offended by that.
Jawohl. "Volkswagen... The people's CAR."
apples/oranges
Recruiting cops? I'm not offended by anything. I just doubt your authenticity because you're a known liar around here who STILL hasn't come clean for being a wolf in sheep's clothing when you joined this thread.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
All cause mortality disagrees with you.
Who was it recently that let it slip out that 94% of Kung Flu deaths had other actual causes or complications?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Provide a source or admit you are operating on pure emotion and nothing else. We have been providing the same unchanged source since March, its how science works. Do you have any source other than FOX entertainers? I dont believe Tucker, Laura and Sean have any science or healthcare background.
So, are you on board with the new "Herd Mentality" trump plan?
Hey, how bout the "science" that told Fauci to tell us masks weren't the way to go? Oh, and what "science" made Pelosi tell people to go eat and live it up in Chinatown? Also, how do you explain what Bill Gates is now saying vs the libtard platform over the last 5 months?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 11:36 AM Reply   
Highly scientific libtard poll. You know who you are: Do any of you dems think it's okay for these "protesters" to go up to political opponent's houses in the middle of the night (or any time for that matter), make all kinds of noise, beat an effigy of them or their wife or intimidate them and their neighbors for any reason? How bout if they're in a restaurant or theatre?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2020, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Too bad you still can't mitigate the libtard bait and switch we are all still suffering from.
By not reading the reporting you miss why you are so badly misinformed. Its trumps political appointees playing science.
Trump appointed Caputo Ė a longtime friend and Republican political operative, with no health care experience, who worked on his 2016 campaign Ė to HHS in April as daily deaths in the U.S. from the coronavirus peaked.
On Friday, Politico first reported Caputo, along with scientific adviser Paul Alexander, pressured CDC officials to alter the agency's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports, which features the latest science-based research and data on infectious diseases. Known as MMWR, the report has long been a sacred, non-political government information resource for doctors, scientists and researchers tracking outbreaks.
On Monday, the Democratic-led House Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis launched an investigation into Caputo's alleged interference at the CDC.

"With nearly 200,000 Americans killed and hundreds more dying each day from the

coronavirus pandemic, the public needs and deserves truthful scientific information so they can keep themselves and their families healthy," the Democratic subcommittee members wrote in a letter to HHS Secretary Alex Azar and CDC Director Robert Redfield. "We are gravely concerned by reports showing that the Presidentís political appointees at HHS have sought to help him downplay the risks of the coronavirus crisis by attempting to alter, delay, and block critical scientific reports from CDC."
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-22-2020, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hey, how bout the "science" that told Fauci to tell us masks weren't the way to go? Oh, and what "science" made Pelosi tell people to go eat and live it up in Chinatown? Also, how do you explain what Bill Gates is now saying vs the libtard platform over the last 5 months?
Why try to make something out of nothing. We didnt have enough N-95 masks and they didnt want to short all the health workers who needed them most. We still dont have enough. Pelosi was just plain wrong, i dont recall the details. Is Gates running for office? Whats he saying?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-22-2020, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Who was it recently that let it slip out that 94% of Kung Flu deaths had other actual causes or complications?
Not relevant to all cause mortality
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
By not reading the reporting you miss why you are so badly misinformed. Its trumps political appointees playing science.
Trump appointed Caputo Ė a longtime friend and Republican political operative, with no health care experience, who worked on his 2016 campaign Ė to HHS in April as daily deaths in the U.S. from the coronavirus peaked.
On Friday, Politico first reported Caputo, along with scientific adviser Paul Alexander, pressured CDC officials to alter the agency's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports, which features the latest science-based research and data on infectious diseases. Known as MMWR, the report has long been a sacred, non-political government information resource for doctors, scientists and researchers tracking outbreaks.
On Monday, the Democratic-led House Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis launched an investigation into Caputo's alleged interference at the CDC.

"With nearly 200,000 Americans killed and hundreds more dying each day from the

coronavirus pandemic, the public needs and deserves truthful scientific information so they can keep themselves and their families healthy," the Democratic subcommittee members wrote in a letter to HHS Secretary Alex Azar and CDC Director Robert Redfield. "We are gravely concerned by reports showing that the Presidentís political appointees at HHS have sought to help him downplay the risks of the coronavirus crisis by attempting to alter, delay, and block critical scientific reports from CDC."
Unfortunately, you spent a bunch of time, typing words that are worthless to me. I don't care who says what or why. Even if it's from Trump or his people. The thing I'm ticked about is how we were lied to about flattening the curve and the fact that the response to this flu is WAY above and beyond what should have been done. This flu kills some old people and that's pretty much it for the most part. Meanwhile, countless people have had their lives ruined, life savings gone, marriages over, kids abused, drugs and alcohol abused, businesses permanently destroyed, schools shut down, careers shattered, you name it. If that wasn't bad enough, people got sick of being cooped up and having their heads filled with hate from the MSM, the natives got restless and the democrat riots started 3-4 months ago. The root of it is TDS. You will NEVER convince me otherwise. Too much proof has recently confirmed all that we know now. When the libtard head of the Health Dept. of LA County says, "school won't start until after the election," that's all you need to know.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why try to make something out of nothing. We didnt have enough N-95 masks and they didnt want to short all the health workers who needed them most. We still dont have enough. Pelosi was just plain wrong, i dont recall the details. Is Gates running for office? Whats he saying?
Yeah, I mailed a bunch of N95's I had in stock to my brother's office so his nurses/assistants could protect themselves right after it broke out. There is NO SHORTAGE now.

Your side has far more regrettable things said/advice given/general recommendations/Monday morning QB than anyone.

You'll need to look up Gates' recent yappin yourself.

Last edited by markj; 09-22-2020 at 1:20 PM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-22-2020, 2:41 PM Reply   
Hey Wes!

I love it when you quoted TRUMP Saying ďyou will get tired of winningĒ OMG Wes you were so right
3+ SCJ pics In 1 term LOL LOL LOL LOL No Iím not tired of winning F you retards
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-22-2020, 2:48 PM Reply   
You F-Tards have to be tired of getting Beat down. I’m sure all of u Dumma Crats were the last picked on a school yard game so your used to being not wanted or needed. But come on. Jump on the Trump Train we will reform you idiots. Day 1 we will ship
You to the ghettos that you defend. Remove you from your White privilege. We will give your home to a POC and you can be removed of your WHITE Live amongst the savages you prop up. LOL these savages Would eat you Pussy’s for lunch And then We would be rid of you soy boys, my guess is you sly boys would
Last 3 months in the **** holes you defend.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 3:36 PM Reply   
Ooh hey, here, we have more Dem love shown to an elderly 77-year-old man who wasn't wearing the uniform approved by the left. Seriously, when is it gonna stop? I'm really close to advocating vigilantism. F you democrat wastes of blood and oxygen. Let's roll.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/77-year-o...aring-maga-hat
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Hey Wes!

I love it when you quoted TRUMP Saying ďyou will get tired of winningĒ OMG Wes you were so right
3+ SCJ pics In 1 term LOL LOL LOL LOL No Iím not tired of winning F you retards
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So true! So nice to win those SC picks. I need another 4 more years before I even think of being tired, but then, I'll be in better winning shape so 2 more picks after that would be even better.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-22-2020, 3:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
. There is NO SHORTAGE now.
Wait what? I wear these when blowing leaves in the fall and I was under the impression that they canít be had. Where can I get some?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 3:47 PM Reply   
This current news cycle is like watching a super hero movie and seeing the hero come out of a long, torturous plot only to kick the spit out of the bad guys in the end-where good triumphs over evil. Speaking of heroes... #freekylerittenhouse
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 3:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Wait what? I wear these when blowing leaves in the fall and I was under the impression that they can’t be had. Where can I get some?
First off, why would you wear something so restrictive when you don't need that much protection? Knock yourself out though. $1.55 each
https://www.amazon.com/Disposable-No...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
First off, why would you wear something so restrictive when you don't need that much protection? Knock yourself out though. $1.55 each
https://www.amazon.com/Disposable-No...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
Whoops! Those were "KN95." Here are some N95's.

Side note: Acumed is a yuge company. My bro-in-law used to make their titanium bone screws, anodized bone plates and surgical instruments for when you break your collar bone or tear your ACL until he sold the company not that long ago. Small world.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 4:21 PM Reply   
Looks like RINO Romney is gonna confirm the SC death blow to libtards' hopes.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-22-2020, 5:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
You F-Tards have to be tired of getting Beat down. Iím sure all of u Dumma Crats were the last picked on a school yard game so your used to being not wanted or needed. But come on. Jump on the Trump Train we will reform you idiots. Day 1 we will ship
You to the ghettos that you defend. Remove you from your White privilege. We will give your home to a POC and you can be removed of your WHITE Live amongst the savages you prop up. LOL these savages Would eat you Pussyís for lunch And then We would be rid of you soy boys, my guess is you sly boys would
Last 3 months in the **** holes you defend.
Definitely many signs of TDS here, and you thought TDS was just for liberals, six more weeks of this thread, how is WakeWorld going to survive without it?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 5:20 PM Reply   
Six more weeks??? That's rich. I remember when people thought Rush was over when Slick Willy won. Over 1.7 million views and counting for this thread. Grant, you are still a WW boss for starting this thread. No one has ever mentioned this, but we need to add your portrait to the ever-growing WW poster. You've earned it. WW owes you for being the OG, thread-starting pimp here-despite your recent, relative absence. Kudos to your skills and "tuning fork" that has always known what the people here have wanted to chat about over the years. Arigato, sensei. -Dwight
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-22-2020, 6:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Please provide the evidence that the numbers are cooked. Where are your sources. You are up against a mountain of evidence from across the entire globe.
Well here’s one YUUUUUUUUGE ONE that pretty spells it’s out.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...sting.amp.html that’s just a review of 3 states.

More facts
Me well I am proof positive the testing is bull****. Already had the virus. Get pretested for surgery4 mos later..... come Back positive. They deny my surgery. I go that same day to my local testing facility because this smells like bull**** , get tested again within 12 hrs and come back negative. Explain that ?


I have 3 guys under my command. Two went together the other went with his family( wife and 19ur old daughter ) , all wEnt to the same testing facility , but different days. Same exact story as mark. Filled out the paper work left the testing line after 1:30. Only to get notified all tested positive. That’s 5 positives form people who were never tested.

More facts. Student athletes that have tested positive are required to have a negative test before they return. Only the CDC and the state health department will tell you you can still test positive months later , so the multiple positive hits on a single athlete trying to be released back to sports is yet another example of screwing up the numbers.


The only mountain of evidence are the piles of bull**** being spread. More of a scamdemic

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-22-2020 at 6:54 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-22-2020, 6:57 PM Reply   
Defund the police' activist Alyssa Milano calls 911 sparking massive police presence in her quiet California neighborhood claiming an armed an gunman was on her property ......................

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar....lling-911.html


Ohhhhh the hypocrisy
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 6:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Well hereís one YUUUUUUUUGE ONE that pretty spells itís out.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...sting.amp.html thatís just a review of 3 states.

More facts
Me well I am proof positive the testing is bull****. Already had the virus. Get pretested for surgery4 mos later..... come Back positive. They deny my surgery. I go that same day to my local testing facility because this smells like bull**** , get tested again within 12 hrs and come back negative. Explain that ?


I have 3 guys under my command. Two went together the other went with his family( wife and 19ur old daughter ) , all wEnt to the same testing facility , but different days. Same exact story as mark. Filled out the paper work left the testing line after 1:30. Only to get notified all tested positive. Thatís 5 positives form people who were never tested.


The only mountain of evidence are the piles of bull**** being spread. More of a scamdemic
All those lying stats and cooked books sure make for great Trump bashing that gets spread every single day by the libtardsí fake news lapdogs in the MSM and believed/repeated by every WW libtard parrot though.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-22-2020, 7:00 PM Reply   
More daily doses of the reality those face in the hood from the Rochester NY PD. About as real and factual as it gets


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaojD65baX8

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-22-2020 at 7:02 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2020, 7:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Defund the police' activist Alyssa Milano calls 911 sparking massive police presence in her quiet California neighborhood claiming an armed an gunman was on her property ......................

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar....lling-911.html


Ohhhhh the hypocrisy
Why didnít they just send a violence interrupter two hours later? She woulda been the perfect candidate for that!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-23-2020, 3:21 AM Reply   
Who else loves instant karma?

https://mobile.twitter.com/scrowder/...098967040?s=20
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-23-2020, 3:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I'm not going to type or retype any more evidence. You are buried in it throughout this thread. You have a bunch of stories that you read on the internet by people with zero accountability to tell the truth. I'm using the best information I have available provided by professionals and experts. 10,000s of Medical professionals, 1,000s of Journalists and 100s of government officials, just in America agree with me and disagree with you. Globally, there are many many more. You are talking about one hell of a conspiracy against Trump. How did all of our global allies and enemies get in on it?
What you are saying is that COVID magically skips the rest of the world and only impacts the US. that is a very magical little virus. Is the rest of the world completely shut down? Are they going to remain shut down for ever?

Can you cite these supposed 1000's or are you just repeating the internet sites that you go to?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-23-2020, 4:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Yes! The 2019-2020 flu season was a very typical year. 24,000 deaths. I don't know what the winter Fall/winter part of the season holds--it has not started yet.
61,000 died last year from the flu according to the CDC.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-23-2020, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
61,000 died last year from the flu according to the CDC.
24,000-62,000 is exactly what the CDC said. My response was to the question, "Does no one die from the flu anymore?" I went with the smaller number, but sure, 61K deaths. My point was that there is not a conspiracy to count flu deaths as Covid deaths.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-23-2020, 8:05 AM Reply   
Hope everyone visited Louisville before it turns to rubble.


Just some
More peaceful “unpaid” protesters getting geared up . Nothing pre staged awaiting the decision to drop !

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFfWJwWn...=1tjovl4o5xc4d
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-23-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
24,000-62,000 is exactly what the CDC said. My response was to the question, "Does no one die from the flu anymore?" I went with the smaller number, but sure, 61K deaths. My point was that there is not a conspiracy to count flu deaths as Covid deaths.
Slippery slope dweller.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-23-2020, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Slippery slope dweller.
What does that even mean? Your name calling and personal attacks are old-hat--learn some new tricks. You got pounded into the dirt on this topic and after no one in the latest discussion about Covid said anything about politics, you made a political comment about Trump. You just need to walk away from this topic unless you can clearly explain the factual basis for your conspiracy theories of how Covid was created to unseat trump....
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-23-2020, 11:22 AM Reply   
No conspiracy theory here. The indoctrination of today’s youth is in full force cruising at full speed ahead destroying everything in its path. The ones pushing racism are the educators not the citizens of this country. It’s sickening



Name:  E9CDF313-2A52-462E-9E23-1BC90AE62C3D.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  150.6 KB
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-23-2020, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
24,000-62,000 is exactly what the CDC said. My response was to the question, "Does no one die from the flu anymore?" I went with the smaller number, but sure, 61K deaths. My point was that there is not a conspiracy to count flu deaths as Covid deaths.
What I think is a conspiracy is people think that other countries do not have this issue. It sounds like it is going to kill a certain percentage of total population. Younger less, older more.

We do know that they are motivated to call it COVID as they get paid more for it compared to treating for other illness.

As far as the over all deaths in our country, we seem to lose around 1 million people a year. Has that number really increased. 200,000 is a 20% increase. Should be able to see in the numbers.

Remember, there was nothing about keeping people from getting it. It was about over ran hospitals. We have achieved that. If you are going to die from it, it is a bad break but you are more than likely to get it. However, there may be some good news if this works out. Seems that covid impact the system of the body that regulates blood pressure and there are already medicines that are approved and in production that deal with this.

https://www.ornl.gov/news/computatio...atory-response

Quote:
Analyses of lung fluid cells from COVID-19 patients conducted on the nationís fastest supercomputer point to gene expression patterns that may explain the runaway symptoms produced by the bodyís response to SARS-CoV-2.

A team led by Dan Jacobson of the Department of Energyís Oak Ridge National Laboratory used the Summit supercomputer at ORNL to analyze genes from cells in the lung fluid of nine COVID-19 patients compared with 40 control patients.

The computational analyses suggest that genes related to one of the bodyís systems responsible for lowering blood pressure ó the bradykinin system ó appear to be excessively ďturned onĒ in the lung fluid cells of those with the virus. The results were published in eLife.

Based on their analyses, the team posits that bradykinin ó the compound that dilates blood vessels and makes them permeable ó is overproduced in the body of COVID-19 patients; related systems either contribute to overproduction or cannot slow the process. Excessive bradykinin leads to leaky blood vessels, allowing fluid to build up in the bodyís soft tissues.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-23-2020, 2:14 PM Reply   
Didn't even take 8hrs


1 Louisville Major shot in the stomach ,
1 Louisville Lt shot in the head.


Peaceful BLM protesters I am sure
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-23-2020, 3:02 PM Reply   
Anyone doubting the media is inciting violence and paid mouthpieces for the left..........Here is the headline in the Chicago Tribune Used to incite more violence and destruction.



Name:  6C5CCF1A-27F7-40FF-826E-9A46F548EF87.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  125.3 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-23-2020, 3:45 PM Reply   
Ralph.

Still think gang bangers and felons arenít an important segment of voters for the left.


https://apple.news/Au3GzkAgNRkqVVqk2EmgnoQ
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-23-2020, 5:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
What does that even mean? Your name calling and personal attacks are old-hat--learn some new tricks. You got pounded into the dirt on this topic and after no one in the latest discussion about Covid said anything about politics, you made a political comment about Trump. You just need to walk away from this topic unless you can clearly explain the factual basis for your conspiracy theories of how Covid was created to unseat trump....
I didnít call you a name, but I will now, As$hole. I was trying to be nice and creatively tell you youíre on a slippery slope by listing the low number as the end-all, final number. It was not totally true, which is why you had to backtrack. Now that we know youíre a libtard for sure, youíre no different than 95, Wes, fly brain, wake77 etc. For the record, you can suck it like them. After that, know that I donít give two 95snís what stats you bring here from anywhere. You are dirty just like the $hitbags you vote for.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-23-2020, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
What does that even mean? Your name calling and personal attacks are old-hat--learn some new tricks. You got pounded into the dirt on this topic and after no one in the latest discussion about Covid said anything about politics, you made a political comment about Trump. You just need to walk away from this topic unless you can clearly explain the factual basis for your conspiracy theories of how Covid was created to unseat trump....
You’re also dirty for claiming that there’s not been any conspiracy to claim as many deaths as possible are caused by Kung flu. I F’n know front line nurses that have told me about this hoax from the very beginning. It’s a scam. You’re just stupid enough to believe everything you read about it because it suits your evil leaders’ narrative.

You thinking I got pounded on this topic is laughable because that requires everyone to believe the tripe you’ve been spoon fed by the libtard media. Keep lappin it up, moron. Don’t forget your mask though!

Btw, why didn’t you say 24,000-62,000? Why lie by omission? This is why you’re dirty AF like all libtards here.

Last edited by markj; 09-23-2020 at 5:51 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-23-2020, 6:26 PM Reply   
So the actual TRUE FACTS surrounding the Taylor case.


And once again, I am left speechless by the campaign to make a criminal into a hero.

You doubt it? Here's the report that you'll never see in the lame-stream media. In summary:

She was on jailhouse recordings running drugs for her man
She was under surveillance for months - this wasn't a one-off incident
The warrant was for her car and apartment - the cops were exactly where the warrant was issued for
By the way - the "no knock" story? It was a lie. Her boyfriend admitted to the Grand Jury that the Officers knocked. And he admitted shooting at police - wounding one - which drew return fire. He should have been charged and prosecuted for what we call Felony Murder in Illinois, but the prosecutor dumped the charge because "the narrative" was more important than a few cops jobs and lives.

Enjoy the read of ALL THE FACTS surrounding another alleged BLM hero.
https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/re...mary-redacted1

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-23-2020 at 6:30 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-23-2020, 6:39 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=xstarrider;2002148]No conspiracy theory here. The indoctrination of todayís youth is in full force cruising at full speed ahead destroying everything in its path. The ones pushing racism are the educators not the citizens of this country. Itís sickening


Sickening, evil brainwashing. That lady should be fired for filling kids with lies. I have hope, but I donít yet see how this type of thing ends without a civil war.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-23-2020, 6:55 PM Reply   
So did LeBro ever end up helping increase the reward for catching the attempted murderer of the LA County officers? Donít think so, but that POS just offered to pay the fines for Florida prisoners so they would vote for Hiden-which is totally illegal. There is more evil in the dem party now than the Soviet Union of the 80ís.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:54 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us