Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 5:34 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=skiboarder;2001723]
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post

I don't. I have said it several times.
Noted.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-11-2020, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I just gotta ask again in another way, what is a moral compass? Who invented morals? Why were they invented? Where did they come from?
Obviously God. Nobody knew murder, stealing, and cheating on your spouse was bad before Moses came down the mountain with it the stone tablets.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2020, 7:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
No. I don’t need to give you another example.

Who says it’s illegal? If it is, it shouldn’t be. I’d call it just being minimally observant. If I’m airport security and I look a little harder at a middle eastern guy in his 20’s, I’m doing it because the odds of him being a terrorist are FAR greater than anyone else. Where are the stats to say I’m wrong? Same applies to stop and frisk and most other police methods they deem effective. They’re not in business to make people feel warm and fuzzy. They’re there to protect the public from predators.
There are tons of more incidents, The WH has been shutting down the reporting because it makes them look bad. Another Whistleblower just reported. This guy does nothing but bad stuff and then gets caught covering it up because, inept. Like he drove most every company he owned into the ground. The dude couldnt make a a profit on a casino where we know the outcome is fixed.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...nelli-1057305/
When you see that middle eastern terrorist at the airport, how do you know the difference between a Saudi and a Iranian? Israeli? or Lebanese? or other allies? The odds are they are a student, not a terrorist. Instead of assuming, look it up and see your wrong again. The job of police is to Serve and Protect.

Democrats dont "promote murder" Thats a ridicules untrue comment. Dems are in favor of the mother (and father) having the control of what they do with their body. You think wearing a mask is taking away YOR freedom yet you think nothing of forced births. Its a clownish thought.

Your support of trump is 90% (maybe a little less because the rest is that he makes fun, owning the libs, big for the small minded) hinged on abortion, something he cares little about but is smart enough to use you to gain what he wants, Power. You completely miss how he has abused that power because you think hes on your side. Its convenient, he is an equal opportunity abuser. His goal is to be an Autocrat, Step one is destroying the media, create alternate truth the cult believes. Destroy political norms, use the WH as his personal kingdom. For him, Its not about Abortion its about making him king.
Happy 911 day, how many died that day? How many are dead from Covid? Hmm, maybe someone should do something.

Enough of the "Your stock is sinking"...No one wants to be on THAT team. And finally, i enjoy taking up so much of the free space in your cabeza, and its all rent free.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2020, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I'm not a Christian and are totally aligned with you here. I would never choose an abortion, I think it's wrong but I'm humble enough to not make the choice for other people. I think there should be limits around terms but I don't know what they should be, maybe the cut off should be if the baby came out and it could survive then it's abortion should be illegal. Something like that but I'm not informed enough to have a hard opinion.
I land in this space too, im a Catholic.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-11-2020, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Because that is where the white supremacist go to incite violence, I am sure the president is backing them up, this must be one of the "good people" president trump was talking about when he said there were good people on both sides,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCjQq3W2Yf4
First, just because you found one case of a non- Democrat inciting violence doesn't mean they aren't causing most of it.

Second, do you know what political party that guy is affiliated with?

Third, and most importantly my actual point, the rioting and violence occurs mainly because the democratic mayor and democratic governor not only do nothing to stop it, they actually encourage it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Obviously God. Nobody knew murder, stealing, and cheating on your spouse was bad before Moses came down the mountain with it the stone tablets.
Yer gonna have to go back a little further before Moses, pally.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-11-2020, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I land in this space too, im a Catholic.
No youre not.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
There are tons of more incidents, The WH has been shutting down the reporting because it makes them look bad. Another Whistleblower just reported. This guy does nothing but bad stuff and then gets caught covering it up because, inept. Like he drove most every company he owned into the ground. The dude couldnt make a a profit on a casino where we know the outcome is fixed.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...nelli-1057305/
When you see that middle eastern terrorist at the airport, how do you know the difference between a Saudi and a Iranian? Israeli? or Lebanese? or other allies? The odds are they are a student, not a terrorist. Instead of assuming, look it up and see your wrong again. The job of police is to Serve and Protect.

Democrats dont "promote murder" Thats a ridicules untrue comment. Dems are in favor of the mother (and father) having the control of what they do with their body. You think wearing a mask is taking away YOR freedom yet you think nothing of forced births. Its a clownish thought.

Your support of trump is 90% (maybe a little less because the rest is that he makes fun, owning the libs, big for the small minded) hinged on abortion, something he cares little about but is smart enough to use you to gain what he wants, Power. You completely miss how he has abused that power because you think hes on your side. Its convenient, he is an equal opportunity abuser. His goal is to be an Autocrat, Step one is destroying the media, create alternate truth the cult believes. Destroy political norms, use the WH as his personal kingdom. For him, Its not about Abortion its about making him king.
Happy 911 day, how many died that day? How many are dead from Covid? Hmm, maybe someone should do something.

Enough of the "Your stock is sinking"...No one wants to be on THAT team. And finally, i enjoy taking up so much of the free space in your cabeza, and its all rent free.
You're nowhere near my head. You're more like a pimple on my as$. You're white noise to most here. Some have you blocked so they don't have to read your words. I haven't blocked you yet because I have that morbid sense of curiosity like how you can't turn away from a car accident. I didn't know you were a (non-practicing, I'm sure) Catholic. Say three hail Mary's, pray the rosary, do the Curly Shuffle and come back when you get a clue. I have Catholic friends. You're about as Catholic as you are a republican, liar.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 10:06 AM Reply   
BOOYAH!!! The foreign policy hits keep coming from the Trump admin. No way any of this would get done with a (take your pick of any) democrat in the office. I'm looking forward to see if this even gets reported in the MSM. It will be a travesty of justice if Trump doesn't get a NPP. He has absolutely earned it. (unlike Obama)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ast-deal-peace
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2020, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
First, just because you found one case of a non- Democrat inciting violence doesn't mean they aren't causing most of it.

Second, do you know what political party that guy is affiliated with?

Third, and most importantly my actual point, the rioting and violence occurs mainly because the democratic mayor and democratic governor not only do nothing to stop it, they actually encourage it.
It isnt one case. There are plenty. reporting and investigating is being shut down by Trump, the cover-up pres. Trump caught by another whistle blower. Not to report on White supremist, Russian interference because it makes him look like it wasnt a hoax in 2016 nor in 2020. A dozen stories on it yesterday and today, check it out.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...nelli-1057305/

You should place the same metric on all posters, Mark as you recall claims anyone doing anything like protesting is a democrat. If i look I can find your posts claiming to know political voting habits from a pic or a BS fox story. You blame violence and riots on "Democratic mayors..." Why not blame the rioters the guilty parties taking advantage of a situation? The dem politicians are only interested in allowing the 1st amendment rights, zero are "for" violence.
Quote:
I hope Kyle Rittenhouse gets off. I know the left is painting the guy as a Armed Killer Vigilante, Much like how the media painted Nick Sandman as a “White Supreme”
Kyle blasted 2 Roach (Protesters or Democrats) same thing in my book you choose what you wanna call them into a long long Dirt Nap in Self defense. Lib Tards are gonna screen at the sky once again when he get off just like George
Zimmerman
You remember the vid you posted? The black guy making the case KR was a victim?
You overreact to the NFL allowing names of those who experience racial inequality is how did you say it? NFL is allowing names of rapists, drug dealers and other criminals on the helmets.

They are even allowing the name of an organization that is now calling for whitey to give his house to a person of color....blm
"
These are all how institutional racism works, you are playing your part. Did you hear the people booing racial equality last night in KC? Booing racial equality...this is racism in 2020. If you do not call out racism, you are part of the problem.

Here is the "Good Guy with a Gun" that you all preach to hold 2nd amendment rights. How did you treat him? a paramedic, a 1st responder? You treated him like Kaepernick, it makes you uncomfortable. You wont see this on FOX. Because it makes them look bad. The only survivor from Kyle Rittenhouse murders in Kenosha.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/3466920001/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2020, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
No youre not.
4 years at expensive private catholic HS begs to differ. There is also that 1st communion and Confirmation i went thru. Plus decades of attending mass. I admit i wasnt much of a practicing Catholic or a strong believer for years. After my dad passed very young i went back to the church on my own. I found great healing in the church. Something i cant explain and rarely admit.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
4 years at expensive private catholic HS begs to differ. There is also that 1st communion and Confirmation i went thru. Plus decades of attending mass. I admit i wasnt much of a practicing Catholic or a strong believer for years. After my dad passed very young i went back to the church on my own. I found great healing in the church. Something i cant explain and rarely admit.
Gee, I wonder what a priest would have to say about your support for abortion and the queer agenda. Again, you're as much a Catholic as you are a republican.

Oh, I forgot to tell you... I'm now a far-left-wing democrat.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2020, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You're nowhere near my head. You're more like a pimple on my as$. You're white noise to most here. Some have you blocked so they don't have to read your words. I haven't blocked you yet because I have that morbid sense of curiosity like how you can't turn away from a car accident. I didn't know you were a (non-practicing, I'm sure) Catholic. Say three hail Mary's, pray the rosary, do the Curly Shuffle and come back when you get a clue. I have Catholic friends. You're about as Catholic as you are a republican, liar.
Other than the typical 7th grade insults you again fail to address anything in my post. As your instructor im going to have to give you a "D" for not answering the question asked. The D is for attempted creativity, not funny, but the attempt to be creative. Another swing and a miss, strike 3. You are out, beaten down and owned daily. Please, stay on topic, try to keep up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2020, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Gee, I wonder what a priest would have to say about your support for abortion and the queer agenda. Again, you're as much a Catholic as you are a republican.

Oh, I forgot to tell you... I'm now a far-left-wing democrat.
I dont support abortion. I support every women's right to choose her path.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 10:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
It isnt one case. There are plenty. reporting and investigating is being shut down by Trump, the cover-up pres. Trump caught by another whistle blower. Not to report on White supremist, Russian interference because it makes him look like it wasnt a hoax in 2016 nor in 2020. A dozen stories on it yesterday and today, check it out.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...nelli-1057305/

You should place the same metric on all posters, Mark as you recall claims anyone doing anything like protesting is a democrat. If i look I can find your posts claiming to know political voting habits from a pic or a BS fox story. You blame violence and riots on "Democratic mayors..." Why not blame the rioters the guilty parties taking advantage of a situation? The dem politicians are only interested in allowing the 1st amendment rights, zero are "for" violence.

You remember the vid you posted? The black guy making the case KR was a victim?
You overreact to the NFL allowing names of those who experience racial inequality is how did you say it? NFL is allowing names of rapists, drug dealers and other criminals on the helmets.

They are even allowing the name of an organization that is now calling for whitey to give his house to a person of color....blm
"
These are all how institutional racism works, you are playing your part. Did you hear the people booing racial equality last night in KC? Booing racial equality...this is racism in 2020. If you do not call out racism, you are part of the problem.

Here is the "Good Guy with a Gun" that you all preach to hold 2nd amendment rights. How did you treat him? a paramedic, a 1st responder? You treated him like Kaepernick, it makes you uncomfortable. You wont see this on FOX. Because it makes them look bad. The only survivor from Kyle Rittenhouse murders in Kenosha.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/3466920001/
Frequently, the tripe you post is so bad and so full of BS, I expect them to end with "April fools!"
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I dont support abortion. I support every women's right to choose her path.
Gee, that's not slippery and slimy.

So if my friend supports my choice to find where you live in SoCal and cutting your throat because you're inconvenient to me, does that make him pro murder?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2020, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Frequently, the tripe you post is so bad and so full of BS, I expect them to end with "April fools!"
Right, mostly quotes from your "pals" here, its now tripe. Trump trying to alter reality is tripe. Trump covering up is tripe. Your white supremist' s are tripe. You didnt think/say KR was acting in self defense. The "Goodguy" with a gun is tripe. Societal injustice is tripe. I say the white bigot is tripe.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2020, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Gee, that's not slippery and slimy.

So if my friend supports my choice to find where you live in SoCal and cutting your throat because you're inconvenient to me, does that make him pro murder?
What are you doing?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Other than the typical 7th grade insults you again fail to address anything in my post. As your instructor im going to have to give you a "D" for not answering the question asked. The D is for attempted creativity, not funny, but the attempt to be creative. Another swing and a miss, strike 3. You are out, beaten down and owned daily. Please, stay on topic, try to keep up.
I address anything from you that's worth addressing-which is rare, considering the content. You must have missed my characterization of your posts as white noise. It's like trying to make sense of or address the ramblings of a mentally ill person on the street. The more you ramble, the closer I get to the "ignore" button. That's when this thread gets boring. So, I guess you could say I'm choosing to take one for the team for now.

Seriously, some of the fecal matter is so bad, I cringe in embarrassment for you. Case in point: You just posted your list of things you think Trump supporters think. Just for kicks yesterday, I asked someone who never reads this forum to read a couple pages of this thread. Their first takeaway and comment was, "who is that idiot, 95 person? Is he for real?"
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What are you doing?
Pointing out the absurdity of your position by making up an absurd scenario.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What are you doing?
Look, the idea of taking a human life for any reason beyond self-defense or capital punishment is beyond repugnant. It's straight up murder.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Right, mostly quotes from your "pals" here, its now tripe. Trump trying to alter reality is tripe. Trump covering up is tripe. Your white supremist' s are tripe. You didnt think/say KR was acting in self defense. The "Goodguy" with a gun is tripe. Societal injustice is tripe. I say the white bigot is tripe.
You know the overriding tripe in all of this is? That you called yourself a republican and right after, proceeded to argue every single libtard point of view on every subject. You're a wolf in sheep's clothing. You should be disqualified to post here until you admit to willfully lying and posing as something you're not-in an effort to give your arguments more weight.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2020, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Pointing out the absurdity of your position by making up an absurd scenario.
So the absurd point for people to take away is to agree with your feelings on abortion or you will threaten to kill them?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-11-2020, 11:18 AM Reply   
RE: KC fans booing, that did not happen. Here is a first hand account of the events from a friend who was there.

I’m getting pretty fed up over this BS going around about Chiefs fans booing social justice last night. I was at the game and that did not happen. I did not record the moment of unity/silence, but I did record the “Lift Every Voice and Sing” anthem. Here’s a 3-1/2 minute video. You’ll see and hear nothing but respect and cheers from the crowd. In fact, when Colin Keapernick appeared briefly on screen, people cheered. When the Chiefs went back to their sideline, the crowd shouted “Chieeeefs” as they always do. To the ignorant, I guess that could sound like boos.

Now to the moment of unity/silence: The Texans did not come out for Lift Every Voice or the National Anthem. They came out right before the moment of unity to a chorus of boos, like every visiting team at Arrowhead does. Then they went to midfield for the moment. During that period of silence, someone in the crowd shouts “Chiefs” then other people do it too. Disrespectful, but not boos. Then, when the moment was over, the Texans were again booed on their way back to the sideline. Perhaps a small handful of people were booing social justice – but 16,998 people were booing the visiting team or shouting “Chieeefs” in support of their team.

For the national media to report the “crowd” booed social justice is unfortunate. Reality does not fit their narrative. For the KC Star to say the same is shameful. And for the Mayor to not stand up for his city – well, I don’t know what to say about that. So here I am, a 45-year old white male, standing up for my city. If you live in this city and actually believe 17,000 of your fellow citizens would boo humanity, I’d say you have some serious reflecting to do. Kansas City is better than that. This country is better than that. Don’t believe everything you read, see or hear until you have the complete perspective. Rant over.

Last edited by onlyinboards; 09-11-2020 at 11:18 AM. Reason: spelling
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So the absurd point for people to take away is to agree with your feelings on abortion or you will threaten to kill them?
Are you nuts??? I NEVER threatened you-nor would I. If you felt threatened, I apologize. Not my intention at all.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
RE: KC fans booing, that did not happen. Here is a first hand account of the events from a friend who was there.

I’m getting pretty fed up over this BS going around about Chiefs fans booing social justice last night. I was at the game and that did not happen. I did not record the moment of unity/silence, but I did record the “Lift Every Voice and Sing” anthem. Here’s a 3-1/2 minute video. You’ll see and hear nothing but respect and cheers from the crowd. In fact, when Colin Keapernick appeared briefly on screen, people cheered. When the Chiefs went back to their sideline, the crowd shouted “Chieeeefs” as they always do. To the ignorant, I guess that could sound like boos.

Now to the moment of unity/silence: The Texans did not come out for Lift Every Voice or the National Anthem. They came out right before the moment of unity to a chorus of boos, like every visiting team at Arrowhead does. Then they went to midfield for the moment. During that period of silence, someone in the crowd shouts “Chiefs” then other people do it too. Disrespectful, but not boos. Then, when the moment was over, the Texans were again booed on their way back to the sideline. Perhaps a small handful of people were booing social justice – but 16,998 people were booing the visiting team or shouting “Chieeefs” in support of their team.

For the national media to report the “crowd” booed social justice is unfortunate. Reality does not fit their narrative. For the KC Star to say the same is shameful. And for the Mayor to not stand up for his city – well, I don’t know what to say about that. So here I am, a 45-year old white male, standing up for my city. If you live in this city and actually believe 17,000 of your fellow citizens would boo humanity, I’d say you have some serious reflecting to do. Kansas City is better than that. This country is better than that. Don’t believe everything you read, see or hear until you have the complete perspective. Rant over.
Thanks for your post and setting it straight.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2020, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You know the overriding tripe in all of this is? That you called yourself a republican and right after, proceeded to argue every single libtard point of view on every subject. You're a wolf in sheep's clothing. You should be disqualified to post here until you admit to willfully lying and posing as something you're not-in an effort to give your arguments more weight.
I am not the only republican here that thinks trump is bad news. There are more republicans in America that disagree and will not vote for him than any other time in history. We are a large voting block. He isnt conservative, he isnt good with our money, he is a terrible human. HE isnt a republican.
You like him for two reasons, his deal he made for judges, ie Abortion issue and he pisses off libs. Thats all you get.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-11-2020, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
RE: KC fans booing, that did not happen. Here is a first hand account of the events from a friend who was there.

I’m getting pretty fed up over this BS going around about Chiefs fans booing social justice last night. I was at the game and that did not happen. I did not record the moment of unity/silence, but I did record the “Lift Every Voice and Sing” anthem. Here’s a 3-1/2 minute video. You’ll see and hear nothing but respect and cheers from the crowd. In fact, when Colin Keapernick appeared briefly on screen, people cheered. When the Chiefs went back to their sideline, the crowd shouted “Chieeeefs” as they always do. To the ignorant, I guess that could sound like boos.

Now to the moment of unity/silence: The Texans did not come out for Lift Every Voice or the National Anthem. They came out right before the moment of unity to a chorus of boos, like every visiting team at Arrowhead does. Then they went to midfield for the moment. During that period of silence, someone in the crowd shouts “Chiefs” then other people do it too. Disrespectful, but not boos. Then, when the moment was over, the Texans were again booed on their way back to the sideline. Perhaps a small handful of people were booing social justice – but 16,998 people were booing the visiting team or shouting “Chieeefs” in support of their team.

For the national media to report the “crowd” booed social justice is unfortunate. Reality does not fit their narrative. For the KC Star to say the same is shameful. And for the Mayor to not stand up for his city – well, I don’t know what to say about that. So here I am, a 45-year old white male, standing up for my city. If you live in this city and actually believe 17,000 of your fellow citizens would boo humanity, I’d say you have some serious reflecting to do. Kansas City is better than that. This country is better than that. Don’t believe everything you read, see or hear until you have the complete perspective. Rant over.
I didnt hear any "reports" I watched on ESPN, game updates. I was going off Scott Van Pelt info, not sure if thats a libtard msm station. Thanks for your clarity, first hand report.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I am not the only republican here that thinks trump is bad news. There are more republicans in America that disagree and will not vote for him than any other time in history. We are a large voting block. He isnt conservative, he isnt good with our money, he is a terrible human. HE isnt a republican.
You like him for two reasons, his deal he made for judges, ie Abortion issue and he pisses off libs. Thats all you get.
You're not a republican. You regularly argue every leftist point of view on virtually every subject. Stop lying, come out of the closet and admit you're a libtard.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 11:44 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;2001762]I am not the only republican here that thinks trump is bad news.

Josh is a never-Trumper. You are a democrat through and through. Admit it or stop arguing all of their points.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-11-2020, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You like him for two reasons, his deal he made for judges, ie Abortion issue and he pisses off libs. Thats all you get.
Nope. First, I don't like him per se. I've expanded greatly on that recently. I like what he's done. I like how he governs. I like how he can bring people together. In fact, why don't you tell me the last time the middle-east was this peaceful. Go ahead. Think about it. How bout the little fat boy in NK? How bout Iran? How bout moving our embassy to Jerusalem? How bout bringing troops home and avoiding new wars? He has brokered or overseen more peace than any prez in recent history. He has also continued to call China out for their many transgressions over the last 9 years while your neck-sniffing finger-banger sticks up for them and dismisses the clear threat that we all know they are. How bout the improved trade deals? How bout energy independence? On top of that, he's the only prez that has done anything more than pay lip service to our severe border problems.

I think you and others get your panties in a bunch because of his narcissistic style and you can't get past it. It handicaps you and disables any objective thinking abilities.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-11-2020, 1:37 PM Reply   
Just wondering where the Me Too movement disappeared to. All we heard was Me Too this , Me Too that ,


Now the NFL, NBA , amd Joe Biden alike are honoring a career violent criminal, wanted for multiple felonies, who raped a 14yr old girl ................NOT a single word to be said or heard with the #meetoo. Nothing said about the health and well being of a 14 yr old who essentially gets raped over and over every time he’s glorified. Imagine living with that , imagine living with the fact multi million dollar athletes choose to support a POS over an actual victim every week.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-12-2020, 12:52 AM Reply   
SO Andrew Wiseass logged into his phone too many times, and it wiped his phone? He must have been letting Hillary operate his electronic devices. lol He and his crew are criminals.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 1:55 AM Reply   
Yep. Amazing how over two dozen phones mysteriously got Hillaried.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-12-2020, 2:14 AM Reply   
can someone who speaks qanon translate doug's post please?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 2:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
can someone who speaks qanon translate doug's post please?
You might consider turning on the news. Oh wait, you only watch msm news sources and those sources probably haven’t reported on the fact that 25+ people on the Mueller team scrubbed their cell phones so no one could ever read their correspondence a la HRC.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 2:29 AM Reply   
Another fun fact: When Hiden’ first started in the senate, some of the people he served with were born in the 1800’s. Lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 2:33 AM Reply   
If anyone else is wondering if the left has politicized the Kung Flu in a BIG way, here you go. Pure evil.
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 2:37 AM Reply   
Hard to believe the left’s hunger for power and the levels they will sink to, to gain it knows no bounds. Pure, unadulterated evil from top to bottom.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-12-2020, 2:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You might consider turning on the news. Oh wait, you only watch msm news sources and those sources probably haven’t reported on the fact that 25+ people on the Mueller team scrubbed their cell phones so no one could ever read their correspondence a la HRC.
I did look on Fox and didn't see anything. Didn't want to dive down reddit or OAN or anything.

What would the Meuller investigation of Russian interference and potential collusion have to do with HRC?

Last edited by shawndoggy; 09-12-2020 at 2:43 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-12-2020, 2:43 AM Reply   
California Trumpers: can you PLEASE start raking your forests already? We Nevadans are in your tailpipe and I'm getting a little frustrated with knowing where the various air quality index breakpoints are between moderate, unhealty, very unhealthy, and hazardous.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 2:43 AM Reply   
Like the rats in NYC and New Orleans that were so hungry due to Kung Flu restaurant shutdowns that they left their hiding places to search for food out in the open streets for all to see, the left doesn’t even try to cover their own tracks in their thirst for power.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 2:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I did look on Fox and didn't see anything. Didn't want to dive down reddit or OAN or anything.

What would the Meuller investigation of Russian interference and potential collusion have to do with HRC?
You don’t see the parallels between bleaching her server etc and doing the same to 25+ cell phones? Come on man!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-12-2020, 2:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hard to believe the left’s hunger for power and the levels they will sink to, to gain it knows no bounds. Pure, unadulterated evil from top to bottom.
Curious how you expect us to draw the conclusion that the LA public health director is ANTIFA? I mean maybe she is, but how do you make the connection based on your screen shot?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-12-2020, 2:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You don’t see the parallels between bleaching her server etc and doing the same to 25+ cell phones? Come on man!
Sorry, I guess I haven't kept up. Now any attempt to wipe data from an old hard drive in any context is hillary's fault?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 2:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
California Trumpers: can you PLEASE start raking your forests already? We Nevadans are in your tailpipe and I'm getting a little frustrated with knowing where the various air quality index breakpoints are between moderate, unhealty, very unhealthy, and hazardous.
Yeah... Talk to Gov Nuisance. The feds gave him money to do it and he gave it to.....? We also had a 22 billion dollar surplus last year, the repub. rep from Paradise, Ca suggested we use that surplus to help clear forests and nope, Nuisance had other plans...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 2:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Curious how you expect us to draw the conclusion that the LA public health director is ANTIFA? I mean maybe she is, but how do you make the connection based on your screen shot?
I never said that, but she’s clearly on the left and has chosen to put off school to hurt Trump. Pure evil.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 2:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Sorry, I guess I haven't kept up. Now any attempt to wipe data from an old hard drive in any context is hillary's fault?
Dude, have your coffee before coming here. I can’t spell everything out for you. Sheesh!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-12-2020, 2:53 AM Reply   
How are you drawing the “clearly on the left” conclusion?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 2:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
California Trumpers: can you PLEASE start raking your forests already? We Nevadans are in your tailpipe and I'm getting a little frustrated with knowing where the various air quality index breakpoints are between moderate, unhealty, very unhealthy, and hazardous.
Like I used to tell my neighbor who complained about my starting up my charcoal grill, “if you applied yourself, maybe you could afford to live upwind.” Lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 2:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
How are you drawing the “clearly on the left” conclusion?
Now you’re being a 95sn. I’m done.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-12-2020, 3:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Now you’re being a 95sn. I’m done.

Ok. Usually you are able to at least attempt to defend your positions. I feel like there must be some deep state underlying obvious/non obvious conclusion that you expect to be drawn. For those of us not steeped in conservative memes, a little context would be helpful is all. I may not agree with you but I would like to understand you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-12-2020, 7:04 PM Reply   
Read her bio. Nuff said.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-13-2020, 5:17 AM Reply   
Hard not to think a civil war is on the horizon if this sickening behavior happens much more.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protester...uties-ambushed
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-13-2020, 5:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hard not to think a civil war is on the horizon if this sickening behavior happens much more.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/protester...uties-ambushed
That's certainly what some people are hoping for:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_boogaloo_killings
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-13-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
That's certainly what some people are hoping for:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_boogaloo_killings
Disgusting. I hope those perps (and their entire group) never see daylight again. They all belong in prison with their BLM counterparts. Unfortunately for them, they’d be outnumbered 10,000 to 1 by BLM idiots.

Last edited by markj; 09-13-2020 at 6:35 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-13-2020, 6:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Disgusting. I hope those perps (and their entire group) never see daylight again. They all belong in prison with their BLM counterparts. Unfortunately for them, they’d be outnumbered 10,000 to 1 by BLM idiots.
Agree, look them all up. But the point is you are letting them win if you let them manipulate you into hating a group of people where normally you wouldn't.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-13-2020, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Agree, look them all up. But the point is you are letting them win if you let them manipulate you into hating a group of people where normally you wouldn't.
Who are you referring to? The Booger Loo people?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-13-2020, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Read her bio. Nuff said.

I read... still can’t find the secret code.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2020, 4:31 PM Reply   
The harsh reality for a mother who just joined the department 14mos ago and her partner who also just joined 14mos ago.

So we now have 27 police officers shot nationwide ,since George Floyd. Seems like there’s a another more legitimate epidemic pro sports should be discussing and showing support for.


Name:  0F1F42A6-FBB2-4449-8B82-559E28646967.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  62.8 KB

Name:  0035208D-3728-4866-A5C5-F82BEADC57E2.jpeg
Views: 104
Size:  81.0 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-13-2020 at 4:38 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-13-2020, 6:26 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=xstarrider;2001809]The harsh reality for a mother who just joined the department 14mos ago and her partner who also just joined 14mos ago.

So we now have 27 police officers shot nationwide ,since George Floyd. Seems like there’s a another more legitimate epidemic pro sports should be discussing and showing support for.

...and that is precisely why I am not watching the NFL for the first time ever. After hearing about the fictitious “black national anthem” and players wearing criminals’ names on their helmets, they can suck it. I’m out. I’ll spend my sundays (wetsuit after November) mastering a 720.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-13-2020, 8:37 PM Reply   
The above officer was shot if the face, lost parts of her jaw on scene , still had the fight to radio for help and apply a tourniquet to her partner that saved her partner’s life. That’s pretty ****ing badass.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2020, 3:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
The above officer was shot if the face, lost parts of her jaw on scene , still had the fight to radio for help and apply a tourniquet to her partner that saved her partner’s life. That’s pretty ****ing badass.
Pretty sad. I can’t find one msm source who has run the story about the protesters at the hospital. Fox is the only source I’ve seen that has mentioned it.

A pistol was used to commit the crime and shortly thereafter, Hiden’ calls for a ban on assault weapons. Derp!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-14-2020, 4:09 AM Reply   
BBC picked it up - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54137838
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2020, 4:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Wow. So no American msm reporting on the animals protesting despite the fact that it was an NPR reporter-ette who was in the middle of those animals with no press ID. NPR was one of the sites I checked too and there was zero there. Are any of you lefties seeing a pattern here yet? It was just two days ago that Shawn didn’t know the news either-because he clearly only pays attention to the agenda-driven msm sources.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2020, 4:40 AM Reply   
The fact that you haven’t seen that story reported in the msm shows just how rampant the TDS is in the msm. I remember from 2008-2016, us sane people on the right just waiting our turn for the pendulum to swing and convincing enough people to see things our way. No riots, no looting, no cold-blooded murders, no burning down buildings. Just decent, civil American people living their lives as best as they could-despite disagreeing with the current leadership of the time. Quite a sharp contrast to the subhuman democrat animals out there now.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-14-2020, 4:46 AM Reply   
And here we have the body cam footage of why they’re rioting Iin PA.


https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray...419271680?s=10
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2020, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
And here we have the body cam footage of why they’re rioting Iin PA.


https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray...419271680?s=10
That's no reason to riot! That was totally justified, but you already knew that. Evil libtards however.....
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-14-2020, 8:24 AM Reply   
And here we have the fine outstanding citizens rushing to help the police after they were shot in the car.


https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/s...854279168?s=10


Oh wait disregard. Can’t seem to find that video. All I could find was multiple videos like the one , of people telling recording the police in their car after being shot, mocking them , and being thankful they were shot.

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-14-2020 at 8:26 AM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-14-2020, 8:28 AM Reply   
Its fu#8ing sick.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2020, 8:54 AM Reply   
Animals. All democrats.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-14-2020, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Animals. All democrats.
Lol, you know most of these turds aren't political at all and probably don't vote?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-14-2020, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol, you know most of these turds aren't political at all and probably don't vote?
Probably can't vote if they are ex-convicts.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-14-2020, 10:56 AM Reply   
Its out of control, and being a police officer is the toughest job in the world (at least at the moment) those 2 officers shot in LA is unbelievable. The left is harboring war, and I would not be surprised or upset if the police stop protecting everyone. I cannot see how we can ask people to protect us, while the left is allowing people to scream "let them die" " I hope they die" at the hospital. So pissed.

If anyone who had a short prognosis, terminal illness, short time left on this earth, I would not be surprised if they went on a rampage. cleaning house on these crazies.

Last edited by dougr; 09-14-2020 at 10:58 AM.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-14-2020, 11:02 AM Reply   
All of these psycho left wing extremists are handing Trump another 4 years. People like Mark think that all people who don't want to vote for Trump support this BS. In the mind of a die hard right wing zealot like Mark all people who are considering voting for Biden are evil, vile, scum of the earth who will burn your cities and fire all the police along with whatever other insane ideology he thinks represents all democrats these days.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-14-2020, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
All of these psycho left wing extremists are handing Trump another 4 years. People like Mark think that all people who don't want to vote for Trump support this BS. In the mind of a die hard right wing zealot like Mark all people who are considering voting for Biden are evil, vile, scum of the earth who will burn your cities and fire all the police along with whatever other insane ideology he thinks represents all democrats these days.
once upon a time, the left was not this crazy, as in the democrats still had some foundation of sane. Joe, is the puppet for the extreme left, its not about the country, its about anti trumpizm, so Obama would be on the right if he was running today. You have to fear Joe because, the people who are pulling his puppet strings are insane.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-14-2020, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol, you know most of these turds aren't political at all and probably don't vote?
Clearly your distance away for reality sparks again. Every eligible gangbanger in these cities is paid to show up at the polls and vote each election by the “activists” of their area. Millions are spent on registering them , providing them transportation to polls and being told who to vote for mike robots.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-14-2020, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
All of these psycho left wing extremists are handing Trump another 4 years. People like Mark think that all people who don't want to vote for Trump support this BS. In the mind of a die hard right wing zealot like Mark all people who are considering voting for Biden are evil, vile, scum of the earth who will burn your cities and fire all the police along with whatever other insane ideology he thinks represents all democrats these days.
Explain to me how having Biden in office makes these riots and the current culture of promoting criminals disappear quicker than if Trump was elected.

Can you explain which left mouthpieces have come out to condemn any of this on a regular basis and been in a regular media loop fighting for the opposite cause ? For Christ sake Biden and Harris did press conferences with Jacob Blake promoting his cause. Pelosi , AOC and the prominent leaders of the Democratic Party in these areas have all been very outspoken about the rioters rights , and condemned anyone sending in police or federal agents to stop the destruction. I’d love to hear how a vote for Biden makes this all go away quicker than Trump whoops consistently backed law and order.

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-14-2020 at 12:16 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2020, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol, you know most of these turds aren't political at all and probably don't vote?
Not political? What are you smoking?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2020, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
All of these psycho left wing extremists are handing Trump another 4 years. People like Mark think that all people who don't want to vote for Trump support this BS. In the mind of a die hard right wing zealot like Mark all people who are considering voting for Biden are evil, vile, scum of the earth who will burn your cities and fire all the police along with whatever other insane ideology he thinks represents all democrats these days.
Um. Excuse me. IT'S YOUR SIDE THAT SAYS, "SILENCE EQUALS VIOLENCE!" Your side won't control your extremists. Not one of you here have even condemned the rioting etc until it started costing you in the polls.

Too late. You showed your true colors when it counted. You know, the old saying "integrity is what you do when no one is looking." Your side has been weighed and measured by the public now. Say hello to Trump 2020. Trump by a landslide. You heard it here first.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 8:22 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us