Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jkruark)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-01-2015, 11:17 AM Reply   
I don't get on here anymore because of all the posers, wake surfers, long boarders, and stereo geeks. But I thought I might get on and share a pic of this badass **** we built over here in East Texas.
Attached Images

Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       10-01-2015, 11:50 AM Reply   
Shots fired
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-01-2015, 12:17 PM Reply   
Your pipe is bent
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       10-01-2015, 1:02 PM Reply   
Well, I live in East Texas. Where is? Tyler?
Old     (jkruark)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-01-2015, 1:19 PM Reply   
Yes
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       10-01-2015, 1:59 PM Reply   
You sure are going to make friends with comments like that.

Does look sweet though
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-01-2015, 2:20 PM Reply   
You're so hard core dude. lol

That's a sick set up.
Old     (LukeR103)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-06-2015, 6:26 AM Reply   
This place looks amazing. Any other pics or videos from out there?
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-06-2015, 8:51 AM Reply   
How do you get your boat though that? I guess I'm just one of those geeks or posers that still likes to WAKEboard as opposed to cableboarding or railboarding or whatever it is that you call what you do. Take away the water and the rope and it just looks like skateboarding to me. Maybe snowboarding if you add some snow. It sure isn't wakeboarding though.
Old     (LYNRDSKYNRD)      Join Date: Sep 2012       10-06-2015, 9:04 AM Reply   
Haha true words jkruark!!..badass set up for sure.
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       10-06-2015, 1:19 PM Reply   
Lose the boots bud.
Old     (hrwboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2010       10-07-2015, 4:52 AM Reply   
Odd way to share your hard work.

Anyways, what's up with the little lip on the flat down flat? Lots of money in wood... for such a badass place I would think it could just be left as grass. Nice job with the rail shapes though they look fun.
Old     (jkruark)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-07-2015, 6:29 AM Reply   
so many responses! exciting!

Luke - I will post a few more pics!

Eric - No. You are right. First and foremost we are skateboarding scumbags that are just in here eating your free food and flirting with your women. But we got a deep bag of boat tricks, also, and live on a lake in texas and ride boat all we want, all year long! What we don't do is TALK about all the stuff we bought! Boats, cars, etc. We are riders, not TALKERS. Looks like you are an aficionado on what wakeboarding is! We hope you don't show up and SHUT us Down for not being legit? hahahashutyobitchassup!!!

Cameron - the lip is a tool or something up there for the pic. Its not really there. Yeah the wood was expensive. But no mudhole, predictable in case you short the rail going up, and great platform for building on, tearing down, and rebuilding. it would get messy over time, and the washout areas would be haggard.
Old     (jkruark)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-07-2015, 6:58 AM Reply   
as requested
Attached Images

Old     (biggator)      Join Date: Jul 2010       10-07-2015, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkruark View Post
I don't get on here anymore because of all the posers, wake surfers, long boarders, and stereo geeks. But I thought I might get on and share a pic of this badass **** we built over here in East Texas.
you forgot douchey cableboarders
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-07-2015, 7:55 AM Reply   
Love how you floated that corrugated with barrels. Great idea! Set up looks like a blast man.
Old     (hrwboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2010       10-07-2015, 1:00 PM Reply   
Gotcha, being able to mount new things directly into the wood makes more sense. Looks sick! It's awesome how many guys are building personal set-ups like this.
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-07-2015, 4:24 PM Reply   
Can you make the water from the short bar on the right or is it mainly there to gap to the down bar?
Old     (jkruark)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-07-2015, 7:03 PM Reply   
Seth- strait to water now. It's a heavy drop too! Soon there will be a tranny to land in there though.